Loopio

Loopio

Loopio’s response software streamlines the way enterprises respond to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires. Why dig through past proposals, chase subject-matter experts, and spend hours updating old content when Loopio can help automate this for you.

Work for Loopio?

Learning about Loopio?

Loopio Reviews

Ask Loopio a Question
Showing 52 Loopio reviews
Loopio review by <span>Sarah  S.</span>
Sarah S.

Loopio has taken the pain away from the RFP process

What do you like best?

Loopio has allowed us to organize our RFP content, and more importantly find the content when we need it through powerful search capabilities. The collaboration capabilities allow questions to be assigned, reviews to be assigned, comments to be made, etc. We have users across the globe so this capability is critical.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about the product or the support team. Loopio does a great job of listening to their customers and incorporating feedback into their development cycle. Many of the functionality suggestions we have made have made its way into the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio embodies everything a true SaaS app should be. Their aggressive development cycle ensures that the product never becomes stale. They listen to their customers suggestions and make frequent updates to the product. Importantly, they do a great job communicating these enhancements. Enhancements are included at no additional fee.

We spent so much time digging through old Word documents, emails, etc. trying to find responses that we know we wrote, but could no longer find. Loopio not only allowed us to store these responses in a central repository, but the Close the Loop workflow made adding new and updated content back into our library an easy process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Loopio
Loopio review by <span>Katie C.</span>
Katie C.

Loopio is a Sales Engineering Life-Changer

What do you like best?

Have you ever had to spend 2 weeks digging up responses to obscure technical questions for an RFP? I assume that if you're looking at Loopio, you have. Loopio has been an absolute game changer for us. It used to take us over a week to fill out an RFP response. With Loopio, it's a few hours. And Loopio's Magic feature is probably the best thing since sliced bread. Nay - it is BETTER than sliced bread. Being able to have the solution automatically match answers to RFP question in a matter of seconds has saved us tons of time, allowed us to provide better responses to RFP, and improved our ability to compete. We're getting to the table with more deals because we can leverage the speed of Loopio to answer more RFPs in a fraction of the time.

What do you dislike?

We tend to struggle a little with the output for Word responses, but all of the information is always there - we just have to do a little more manual work to format them properly.

Speed of responding to RFPs. We went from 1-2 weeks for an RFP response to 1-2 hours. If you look at that from a straight salary standpoint, we went from spending $8,750, on average, in salary to respond to an RFP, to less than $500. Plus, it allows us to compete in more deals, with more professional, comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date feedback.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Loopio review by <span>Kelly W.</span>
Kelly W.

Loopio is the the best RFP software program I've used.

What do you like best?

Loopio is very user friendly. I like the design of the software layout. The tabs and pages are easy to access. I don't have to go through a number of pages to get to where I need to go. The features are perfect for writing RFPs. Content is very easy to edit and organize. The new duplicate entry feature is an absolute plus! My customer success contact is easy to reach and responds very promptly. I appreciate how Loopio responds to customer feedback and creates new features to ensure customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Loopio. Whenever I've had questions about a feature the Loopio team always responded and offered solutions and or suggestions.

Our main issue was keeping our content updated. With Loopio search features and library reviews, it is very easy to keep content current.

Loopio review by <span>Samantha L.</span>
Samantha L.

Absolute Time Saver!!

What do you like best?

It keeps your RFP responses organized in the Library. Importing sections and questions has become very easy to do. Loopio has a magic button that will automatically search your library for an answer that matches previous questions. It is very easy to use. Exporting a document allows you to save time on formatting and generates a document that looks the same every time. I really like how Loopio listens to your feedback. They are always rolling out new features that make the process even easier!

What do you dislike?

I am having trouble thinking of something that I dislike about Loopio. Most of the problems I have had with Loopio have been fixed with updates by Loopio. Their functionality has come a long way since I first started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio actively listens to your feedback. If you have a recommendation or suggestion for how to make their product better, let them know. A lot of the feedback that I have given is actually now current functionality.

I use Loopio to respond to RFP's that our company receives. This has cut down my time in building an RFP by at least 50%!

Loopio review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

Simplify your search for answers.

What do you like best?

One of the more difficult things in replying to RFPs and Technical documents is need to search through previous responses and finding the most up to date response. In an ever changing industry, it is necessary for my SMEs to go in and keep their answers up to date as our product offerings change. Loopio provides the best of both worlds with their universal search and ability for answer review cycles.

What do you dislike?

The concept of Magic is great... execution of magic however is a bit disappointing. More often than not, I have to search and replace "magic" answers with answers searched through the database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan out and map your response process before going live. Understand the different silos within your organization and try not to cross streams. If answers do not need to be shared across departments or products, make sure to keep them separate through the use of Stacks and categories.

I am currently a team of 1 responding to RFP and Technical responses. I am able to farm out some of the more technical questions to Developers and IT staff. Working with our sales team to streamline our responses with quicker than average turn around times. In many cases, it has made me seem like a genius because of the amount of time saved regarding our responses. Rarely do we only receive one questionnaire at a time. most weeks we are sitting with 5-10 responses with turnaround times requested of just 2-3 weeks. Loopio helps us meet these requests with ease.

Loopio review by <span>Michael T.</span>
Michael T.

Paramount to Our RFP Success

What do you like best?

Limeade has used Loopio since April 2017. We evaluated many of Loopio’s competitors and found that the product offerings included in Loopio greatly outpace everyone in the RFP management space. At Limeade, I’ve had the opportunity to build the RFP process from the ground up with my team. We’ve been able to use Loopio as a key process component to reduce the amount of time our sales directors and subject matter experts spend on an RFP. I can’t really speak to the time savings as, it is something we haven’t really measured. I can saw that Loopio allows us to be far more proactive with our SME requests. No more tracking through email. 90 percent of the time we can find our answer in the Loopio Library. We’ve worked hard to build and refine our Library and we are currently having all 1400+ entries reviewed by our SMEs, Leadership Team, and Marketing groups. By the end of the year Limeade will have updated, game-changing content we can leverage on future RFP responses. We would not have been able to achieve this milestone, without Loopio by January 2018.

Loopio’s customer staff and support are amazing. Any time we’ve needed to consult on best practices or process Alyssa and her team are available. We are constantly refining our process to be more agile on our RFP responses. It’s been very nice to run our ideas by Alyssa and her team to determine if what we are trying to accomplish with Loopio is viable.

Loopio’s platform is clean and easy to use. We receive lots of feedback from our internal users regarding how easy Loopio is to use. We feel the Project features in Loopio are unmatched. I enjoy managing proposals with Loopio. In my 15-year career as a proposal management professional, I’ve never had the luxury of such a nice tool. We’ve truly built our RFP processes around Loopio.

Limeade doesn’t really track win rates or time saved. We track whether or not the RFP/RFI has advanced to the next phase. What Loopio does allow us to do is further tailor our messaging and strategy to our potential customers. Most of the time we have a starting place for our SMEs and sales directors, which is paramount to our team’s quick turn-a-round times on responses.

We are looking forward to future innovations from Loopio and our continued relationship. Thanks to all of you for your product, people, and hard work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. We'd like more features around the Review function. Custom exporting to Word/InDesign. Magic isn't reliable for us yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio is hands down the best tool on the market. I've used other various RFP management tools and they can't match Loopio's features and customer service.

Learn more about Loopio

Loopio Videos

Learning about Loopio?

* We monitor all Loopio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.