Loopio

Loopio

4.8

Loopio’s response software streamlines the way enterprises respond to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires. Why dig through past proposals, chase subject-matter experts, and spend hours updating old content when Loopio can help automate this for you.

Work for Loopio?

Learning about Loopio?

Loopio Reviews

Ask Loopio a Question
Showing 57 Loopio reviews
Loopio review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Excellent Customer Service, Intuitive Product"

What do you like best?

Loopio was very easy to implement, easy to learn, and there is unparalleled customer support.

What do you dislike?

Some features could be improved, but our account manager provided our feedback to their product development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a cost effective way to improve your RFP process, which is tedious, time consuming, and overall difficult to manage. My favorite part of Loopio is that you can set up a review cycle, where you assign categories of the library to be automatically reviewed by a staff member for accuracy every x period of time (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc). The close the loop feature is also AWESOME because you can add questions/ answers to your library as you go, making your library "smarter".

Our company uses Loopio for RFPs. We do hundreds over the course of the year. We were struggling to find a product that was reliable, simple to use, and could keep our answers organized. My team had used qvidian before I joined the team. They were unhappy with that product because they could not keep the content organized, but most importantly, they had RFPs go missing in the software. Loopio is VERY easy to use. My team was not excited to try a new product due to their past experience with qvidian. I received EXCELLENT support from both our account manager and their customer service department.

Looopio has a simple lay out, and it is intuitive to learn/use. We did not opt for their company to train us, soI took on that role. I was easily able to navigate the program, learn the important features (they have several helpful videos to learn the program), and teach my team. I felt completely supported by Loopio's staff. When we run into issues, there are several helpful options: 1) contact our account manager who always replies back (email or phone same day); 2) email customer support (average turn around time is 45 minutes! WOW), and 3) call customer support. Their customer support team is VERY friendly, knowledgeable, and will go above and beyond to ensure our needs are met. They take seriously product feedback when we have found a few things that could function differently. They have ran custom reports for us as needed (2 day turnaround). I cannot say enough about how helpful this support is. They can also screen share get a better sense of the issue if needed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Loopio
Loopio review by Ritu J.
Ritu J.

"Life Saver PM tool"

What do you like best?

Loopio has been my pet project since I joined Pinnacle Group - 3 years and counting. It has been a life saver in terms to time to compile, collaborate and complete RFP's. We have moved away from the traditional word docs, multiple versioning and compiling all the changes manually to a very effective streamlined PM tool. Keeping track of everyone's work has been far easier with 'Projects' in loopio. Using Loopio effectively is the key to keep the craziness at the bay. Keeping those library fresh, tagged and stacked is important to quickly fill out the first go of the bid. It brought a new meaning to our RFP process. Plus always had a great experience with customer service especially Alyssa. Keep on improving and adding features - I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking.

What do you dislike?

Few updates are needed - Tracking comment, chat feature, open ended document collaboration, History format needs to improve.

Moved away from traditional word doc and multiple versioning and saved time.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Loopio review by Jenna R.
Jenna R.

"Enables efficiency through enhanced collaboration!"

What do you like best?

This is helping us SO MUCH with being able to truly collaborate as a team when responding to RFPs. Our process has become much more efficient, effective, and tailored to the prospect since using Loopio.

What do you dislike?

It's impossible to find a tool that truly does everything, however Loopio checks most boxes for what we were looking for. When we come across features we wish were better, we provide feedback and receive follow through on that feedback making it's way into the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of projects asking similar question, Loopio helps keep the answer database up-to-date and able to be re-used project after project.

If you have a large team (more than 2 people) working on RFPs and other projects, Loopio truly provides efficiency in team collaboration.

We use Loopio for responding to RFPs and as a Proposal Template tool. Loopio allows us to keep content up-to date an a central database, and use this content for RFPs, RFIs, Proposals, etc. If we have a question pertaining to a certain project, we can easily bring other team members in for clarification and accuracy.

Loopio review by Sarah  S.
Sarah S.

"Loopio has taken the pain away from the RFP process"

What do you like best?

Loopio has allowed us to organize our RFP content, and more importantly find the content when we need it through powerful search capabilities. The collaboration capabilities allow questions to be assigned, reviews to be assigned, comments to be made, etc. We have users across the globe so this capability is critical.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about the product or the support team. Loopio does a great job of listening to their customers and incorporating feedback into their development cycle. Many of the functionality suggestions we have made have made its way into the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio embodies everything a true SaaS app should be. Their aggressive development cycle ensures that the product never becomes stale. They listen to their customers suggestions and make frequent updates to the product. Importantly, they do a great job communicating these enhancements. Enhancements are included at no additional fee.

We spent so much time digging through old Word documents, emails, etc. trying to find responses that we know we wrote, but could no longer find. Loopio not only allowed us to store these responses in a central repository, but the Close the Loop workflow made adding new and updated content back into our library an easy process.

Loopio review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Loopio is a Sales Engineering Life-Changer"

What do you like best?

Have you ever had to spend 2 weeks digging up responses to obscure technical questions for an RFP? I assume that if you're looking at Loopio, you have. Loopio has been an absolute game changer for us. It used to take us over a week to fill out an RFP response. With Loopio, it's a few hours. And Loopio's Magic feature is probably the best thing since sliced bread. Nay - it is BETTER than sliced bread. Being able to have the solution automatically match answers to RFP question in a matter of seconds has saved us tons of time, allowed us to provide better responses to RFP, and improved our ability to compete. We're getting to the table with more deals because we can leverage the speed of Loopio to answer more RFPs in a fraction of the time.

What do you dislike?

We tend to struggle a little with the output for Word responses, but all of the information is always there - we just have to do a little more manual work to format them properly.

Speed of responding to RFPs. We went from 1-2 weeks for an RFP response to 1-2 hours. If you look at that from a straight salary standpoint, we went from spending $8,750, on average, in salary to respond to an RFP, to less than $500. Plus, it allows us to compete in more deals, with more professional, comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date feedback.

Loopio review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"Loopio is the the best RFP software program I've used. "

What do you like best?

Loopio is very user friendly. I like the design of the software layout. The tabs and pages are easy to access. I don't have to go through a number of pages to get to where I need to go. The features are perfect for writing RFPs. Content is very easy to edit and organize. The new duplicate entry feature is an absolute plus! My customer success contact is easy to reach and responds very promptly. I appreciate how Loopio responds to customer feedback and creates new features to ensure customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Loopio. Whenever I've had questions about a feature the Loopio team always responded and offered solutions and or suggestions.

Our main issue was keeping our content updated. With Loopio search features and library reviews, it is very easy to keep content current.

Loopio review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Absolute Time Saver!!"

What do you like best?

It keeps your RFP responses organized in the Library. Importing sections and questions has become very easy to do. Loopio has a magic button that will automatically search your library for an answer that matches previous questions. It is very easy to use. Exporting a document allows you to save time on formatting and generates a document that looks the same every time. I really like how Loopio listens to your feedback. They are always rolling out new features that make the process even easier!

What do you dislike?

I am having trouble thinking of something that I dislike about Loopio. Most of the problems I have had with Loopio have been fixed with updates by Loopio. Their functionality has come a long way since I first started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio actively listens to your feedback. If you have a recommendation or suggestion for how to make their product better, let them know. A lot of the feedback that I have given is actually now current functionality.

I use Loopio to respond to RFP's that our company receives. This has cut down my time in building an RFP by at least 50%!

Loopio review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Simplify your search for answers."

What do you like best?

One of the more difficult things in replying to RFPs and Technical documents is need to search through previous responses and finding the most up to date response. In an ever changing industry, it is necessary for my SMEs to go in and keep their answers up to date as our product offerings change. Loopio provides the best of both worlds with their universal search and ability for answer review cycles.

What do you dislike?

The concept of Magic is great... execution of magic however is a bit disappointing. More often than not, I have to search and replace "magic" answers with answers searched through the database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan out and map your response process before going live. Understand the different silos within your organization and try not to cross streams. If answers do not need to be shared across departments or products, make sure to keep them separate through the use of Stacks and categories.

I am currently a team of 1 responding to RFP and Technical responses. I am able to farm out some of the more technical questions to Developers and IT staff. Working with our sales team to streamline our responses with quicker than average turn around times. In many cases, it has made me seem like a genius because of the amount of time saved regarding our responses. Rarely do we only receive one questionnaire at a time. most weeks we are sitting with 5-10 responses with turnaround times requested of just 2-3 weeks. Loopio helps us meet these requests with ease.

Loopio review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Paramount to Our RFP Success"

What do you like best?

Limeade has used Loopio since April 2017. We evaluated many of Loopio’s competitors and found that the product offerings included in Loopio greatly outpace everyone in the RFP management space. At Limeade, I’ve had the opportunity to build the RFP process from the ground up with my team. We’ve been able to use Loopio as a key process component to reduce the amount of time our sales directors and subject matter experts spend on an RFP. I can’t really speak to the time savings as, it is something we haven’t really measured. I can saw that Loopio allows us to be far more proactive with our SME requests. No more tracking through email. 90 percent of the time we can find our answer in the Loopio Library. We’ve worked hard to build and refine our Library and we are currently having all 1400+ entries reviewed by our SMEs, Leadership Team, and Marketing groups. By the end of the year Limeade will have updated, game-changing content we can leverage on future RFP responses. We would not have been able to achieve this milestone, without Loopio by January 2018.

Loopio’s customer staff and support are amazing. Any time we’ve needed to consult on best practices or process Alyssa and her team are available. We are constantly refining our process to be more agile on our RFP responses. It’s been very nice to run our ideas by Alyssa and her team to determine if what we are trying to accomplish with Loopio is viable.

Loopio’s platform is clean and easy to use. We receive lots of feedback from our internal users regarding how easy Loopio is to use. We feel the Project features in Loopio are unmatched. I enjoy managing proposals with Loopio. In my 15-year career as a proposal management professional, I’ve never had the luxury of such a nice tool. We’ve truly built our RFP processes around Loopio.

Limeade doesn’t really track win rates or time saved. We track whether or not the RFP/RFI has advanced to the next phase. What Loopio does allow us to do is further tailor our messaging and strategy to our potential customers. Most of the time we have a starting place for our SMEs and sales directors, which is paramount to our team’s quick turn-a-round times on responses.

We are looking forward to future innovations from Loopio and our continued relationship. Thanks to all of you for your product, people, and hard work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. We'd like more features around the Review function. Custom exporting to Word/InDesign. Magic isn't reliable for us yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio is hands down the best tool on the market. I've used other various RFP management tools and they can't match Loopio's features and customer service.

Loopio review by Allyson K.
Allyson K.

"Loopio Has Changed the Way I Work!"

What do you like best?

I love the import/export feature, the search feature, and the review cycle feature. It makes completing RFIs quick, repeatable, and the information stays reliable and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some improvement on the Magic function. However, our CSM has been amazing showing us how we can make this function work better for us for the time being.

The problem we are trying to solve is multi-faceted. We are small team and we need to complete a lot of questionnaires. With Loopio, our response time has drastically decreased. We are also trying to keep information accurate--this is where the review function comes in. Finally, we are trying to get other teams to help themselves by using Loopio.

Loopio review by Zach C.
Zach C.

"The Best Software Purchase "

What do you like best?

Loopio has easily solved one of the biggest pain points we had as a business -- responding to prospect security questionnaires.

We've dramatically cut down our response times by 70% and as a side-effect created a live Q&A repository for our team to access.

I cannot imagine my life without loopio!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here -- the software is simple to setup and gets more accurate the more you use it.

Their team has also been responsive and helpful.

The time and effort required to respond to enterprise infosec questionnaires is a complete nightmare.

With loopio we've been able to dramatically reduce the man hours required as well as improve the accuracy and detail of our response.

Loopio review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Love Loopio"

What do you like best?

I love that Loopio makes it so easy to add and update questions & answers. It's a wonderful way to keep all previous RFP Q&As in one place, simplifying and shortening my search time when I need answers quickly. I also love that the Loopio team is constantly issuing updates, and really listens to its customers' requests for new features. They also personally update you when a feature you've requested has been added! Such a personal touch that they really don't have to do, but it makes you feel like you're truly valued as a customer.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great to see Loopio's search functionality grow, in that you don't need an exact 'key word' when searching.

Loopio ensures that as an organization, we are providing consistent, up-to-date responses to all of our prospective and current customers during the RFP process. We have many teams of professionals across the country utilizing this software, so Loopio has made this process easy for us.

Loopio review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"Loopio gives their customers the royal treatment!"

What do you like best?

I love Loopio's wonderfully responsive customer service and technology teams. In the past year, I have seen many of our RFP team's feature requests become a reality, which is something hard to come by with other software companies. On the rare occasion we have had an issue, customer support is always spot on with tracking down the issue and presenting a quick solution. We truly do get the royal treatment with Loopio. Congratulations, you're doing it right!

What do you dislike?

We'd love to have customization for variables aside from the client variable and some other features in review cycles unrelated to projects. We'd also love to see a hybrid compliance and standard project and/or a way to custom build a project to reflect what our prospect client sends us. Nothing a feature request implementation can't solve. We're confident Loopio is constantly working on improving the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When the user is well-prepared, this product is a game-changer. One tip to new users: make sure you understand the library stack, category, and sub-category structure well before you load your content in. Making structural changes when you already have content loaded isn't impossible, but it also take a lot of planning and time. It's best to think it through first, plan it out well, and then move forward. Think of all of the possible reasons you could use the system, make sure you talk it out with your customer success manager, and you will love Loopio like our team does!

We are housing all of our RFP content within Loopio and are finding more and more ways to use the platform as a general content management system for our marketing collateral. We are saving time and becoming more efficient by centralizing content for our sales teams.

Loopio review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"Fantastic tool for managing RFPs"

What do you like best?

I love how seamless Loopio makes the entire RFX process. With its ease of inputting RFX questions to collaborating with subject matter experts and maintaining the knowledge base, Loopio saves me hours if not days on every project.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I wish would improve would be the ability to more easily input answered questions from completed RFXs back into Loopio after they've been exported to a document for outside collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate; it's a great tool

With Loopio, I've been able to handle over 50 RFXs a year as a one-person team. Loopio makes collaboration easy, and with all the new features they've introduced, it continues to save me time and effort.

Loopio review by Trevor E.
Trevor E.

"Saves Time, "

What do you like best?

+Great features surrounding content library organization, tagging, content review cycles

+Project features allow for a streamlined workflow for RFPs from start to end - very easy to search and pull in library content for specific requirements / sections of the proposal, and then close the loop and update library content with improvements when the project is done.

+Allows you to create very customized proposals much faster and easier than before, which is important for us because we position our proposals to many different kinds of markets and use cases and we need to be able to customize at the paragraph and sentence level, not the page level like other RFP software does.

+Loopio is regularly releasing updates and features.

+Export feature to Word makes it extremely easy to produce a clean and attractive PDF proposal. Excel export makes it much faster and easier to work on an Excel or online portal submission (e.g., Ariba) import file.

+Ability to import proposal outlines into a project via an Excel template saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

-You may have to adjust the way you go about your RFP response process to create an effective workflow with your sales force to get the most out of Loopio, but it is worth making changes because if you use Loopio the way it is designed, it allows you to respond to a larger number of RFPs in less time AND produce much better proposals.

-Collaboration on individual questions can be challenging because you basically have to hand questions back and forth between assignees. This is a challenge when working in different time zones and continents with different team members. This doesn't happen a lot though, so when we need a lot of people contributing to a single answer/topic/requirement at the same time we do it in a Google Doc.

-Some things, like uploading and configuring your own proposal templates (like say you have different cover pages for different industries, markets, or products), have to be managed through Loopio support because there is no user interface to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your current RFP and proposal process and how Loopio can help you innovate / improve. There are many benefits to Loopio, but unlocking them all requires the right business processes. This includes processes to keep your content library up to date and how to train and involve sales people in using it and being involved in the proposal creation process.

We are a small team of 5 proposal managers supporting 400+ sales people globally. Each of us has to manage 20-30 proposals a quarter by partnering with the sales reps who created the opportunities, so we need a software that provides fast and easy access to our entire library. We needed a workflow that was intuitive for sales people to be able to respond to monstrous RFPs in as little time as possible AND have those proposals be of very high quality to set us apart at the RFP stage.

Our sales teams love Loopio and find it saves them substantial time compared to before we have it. We are able to spend more time managing our content library and keeping it more up to date because sales reps, even those without any RFP experience, are able to do heavy lifting on the proposals. This allows us to leverage their knowledge of the prospect and their relationship with them to have customized proposals that really resonate with our clients.

Loopio review by Barry N.
Barry N.

"An excellent product solving real pain in a very specific niche"

What do you like best?

We've been using Loopio for a couple years now. Simply put, there isn't another product on the market that does what Loopio does, and the team they have in place supporting it is top notch (very responsive, rapid and high quality product iteration, etc.). RFP and evaluation management is a very painful process for almost any company and one that is usually solved by simply throwing bodies at the problem until it goes away. Loopio makes the process considerably more efficient, and their whole product really speaks to the value that comes with products built in service of extremely specific tasks/needs. Everything about it is optimized to ensuring that RFPs can be answered rapidly, involving only people who need to be involved, with maximum accuracy and transparency. It incorporates several tools that help make sure RFP material is reused appropriately and kept up to date. It's become a mission critical tool at our company.

What do you dislike?

The only areas I'd like to see Loopio grow into now are better integration with vendor evaluation platforms that our customers often use. Using Loopio to manage an RFP response that has to be input into a decade(s)-old SAP solution...well, for starters, it highlights how far the software world has come in "consumer-izing" enterprise software, but it's an area that if Loopio's able to solve for will transform how RFPs are responded to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo of the product and compare it to what you're doing now.

We are solving for the need to effectively manage multiple RFPs and vendor assessments, often simultaneously, while retaining maximum accuracy and effectiveness of response, taking input from a variety of internal SMEs, and keeping our responses current.

Loopio review by David S.
David S.

"Loopio saves our team a LOT of time!"

What do you like best?

Loopio is very easy to use. I can easily find answers to questions sent to us in RFPs. And if the answer hasn't been created yet, it's easy to add a new answer to the database.

The Loopio support team has been incredibly responsive to questions and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to "dislike". There are always features to be added, and the Loopio team is always open to suggestions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some extra time up-front to properly set up your review schedule, and categorization subjects.

I am a consultant managing the Loopio product for my client. Every one of our potential customers requires a response to an RFP. The Sales Engineers were spending an inordinate amount of time writing responses to questions that had already been answered MANY times. I've been able to offload the SEs from having to do redundant work. This has saved my client a huge amount of time, allowing the sales team to do their real job!

Loopio review by Stuart D.
Stuart D.

"Saving time and building quality proposals"

What do you like best?

Before using Loopio we were trying to manage the RFP writing process through re-utilizing past proposals responses and a disjointed library on Google Drive. This process was cumbersome and disjointed. The searching capabilities in our archive weren't effective and unnecessary time was spent looking for a specific tacit of information buried in heavy documents. This changed with Loopio. The search capabilities alone have lessened our response time allowing us to work on other opportunities or other related business development activities. This doesn't take in to account the operational time it takes to assemble and manage the document among different authors.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have dynamic fields within template where you can automatically fill them with client names, etc.

Our business development team is relatively small and quite time crunched. We needed a tool that would provide us efficiencies related to time spent on RFP development. We also wanted to ensure that content was delivered in a consistently manner that truly represented our brand and products despite having different authors involved in the RFP writing process.

Loopio review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"I feel like I have the dev team's ear"

What do you like best?

With frequent webinars and check-ins from Loopio staff, I really feel listened to. The staff is friendly and responsive, and they seem to really want me to get the most out of Loopio.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I "dislike" anything...just that I'm excited for certain new features to improve what's already very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Loopio, definitely get a demo. As I've said, the staff is friendly and approachable. They're open to feedback. And they seem hungry enough that you'll remain relevant to them.

My last RFP writing job didn't use Loopio. They really just had a folder structure with content, and everyone just had to "know" where everything was. We lied to ourselves and said it was fine, and that we were keeping up with content reviews...but we'd constantly find gaps and inaccuracies. Loopio's what I always needed, but never knew I needed until I had it.

Loopio review by Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

"Extremely responsive development team"

What do you like best?

Not only is Loopio easy to use, but the support and development teams are extremely helpful and responsive. If there is ever a feature we would benefit from, we explain our needs and we usually see it come out in a new release.

What do you dislike?

We are still growing as a company and a proposal team, and we have found that there are a few features that just haven't been brought up yet or needed by others that would now be helpful to us. Being able to have more flexibility in projects would be helpful. For example, if a question needs to be reassigned, the assignee cannot reassign it directly to someone else.

The platform is always evolving, so I have every confidence that features such as this will make it into a future release.

We are able to easily check on the status of a project without waiting for multiple email replies from project participants. This has saved us so much time as we deal with various departments and subject matter experts for each project.

Loopio review by Carnie F.
Carnie F.

"The Loopio platform creates efficiency and confidence in content."

What do you like best?

For those of us used to RFP content spread out on different areas of the company LAN, Loopio is a breath of fresh air! We are constantly creating new and different RFP response content, or refining old content, and Loopio is beautifully set up to help us manage these areas. From creating categories to setting internal content reviews, it's all easily accomplished within the system.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality is already strong, but it could be 'smarter'. I know they're working to improve this aspect,

We respond to a lot of RFPs/RFIs/RFQs and we have a tiny staff to make it happen. With Loopio, we are 10x more efficient having 95% of our content in one Cloud location. Also, ensuring content is up to date is a struggle every RFP crew understands. Loopio helps ensure we are using the latest and greatest content with all of the features built around track changes and content management.

Loopio review by John M.
John M.

"Proposal Management Tool?"

What do you like best?

Works fairly well as a library for managing standard content.

For a library tool, the cost is right.

What do you dislike?

Too cumbersome to use to respond directly to RFPs; works only as a library to export information to a separate document. This makes the proposal management functionality irrelevant. Does not handle the variety of RFP formats in the marketplace (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); requires too much double, triple and impossible handling.

The library is cumbersome in managing images. Images must be stored as flat images (.jpg, etc) with makes them uneditable later. Therefore, a separate - offline - library of both editable and flat images also must be maintained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for proposal automation, collaboration or process management, consider other options. For a low-cost library solution, this may well be the right tool

We have been able to move from multiple MS Word documents to a library to a single 1000+ entry library.

Loopio review by Lauri Ross E.
Lauri Ross E.

"Loopio Works!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. Loopio is very easy to use. You don't have to be a technical guru.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see library content entries be able to belong to more than one category without duplicating the entry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many solutions out on the market with a wide range of costs. I've used many tools, which were very expensive, had terrible customer support and ultimately, very little in the way of automated functionality. Loopio is designed to be simple and user-friendly. It has an intelligent brain that gets smarter as you use the tool. Ask for a demo - you will be pleasantly surprised.

First, having a solid repository for our content is key. We have several lines of business and organizing the content is critical. Second, using that content in an automated fashion simplifies the proposal response process. Loopio makes it very easy.

Loopio review by Lise F.
Lise F.

"Agile, efficient proposal content management and retrieval"

What do you like best?

Loopio has allowed us to transform the way we manage our proposal and compliance questionnaire content. No more time consuming searches through old emails and Google drive for the answers we need. No more content produced under fire-drill conditions, greatly increasing the risk of errors, omissions, and inaccuracies. We now have a single repository to yield accurate, SME-approved answers in seconds -- and a formal workflow through Close Loop for capturing answers that don’t already exist.

What do you dislike?

We'd really like to see more reporting from the platform. Loopio is working on that. Would also really like a better mechanism for reviewing content entered and edited by SMEs during formal Reviews.

We are safeguarding the proprietary and irreplaceable knowledge of our core SMEs, and have an easy-to-search, well-organized, on-demand repository that non-proposal professionals can access for accurate, SME-approved, fully edited, instant answers to our most frequently asked RFP questions. A proposal library is only as good as the content in it - and through Loopio we have built robust content governance mechanisms.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"A manual process no more"

What do you like best?

Loopio has made the new business team's life so much easier - no longer do we have to manually search past proposals looking for answers to questions or relevant examples. Loopio has cut our proposal development time in half (or more) and allows more individuals to be involved in the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the graphics features improved - I have to clean it up after I export it into Word, which isn't horrible, but would love for it to be ready to go upon export.

Also, when we have multiple people collaborating on a project there are challenges when saving changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at Loopio, RFP365, Paperless Proposal and RFPMonkey.com when evaluating options. RFP365 ran a close second in terms of price and functionality. We chose Loopio because of the "magic" feature and the customer support.

Loopio has allowed us to improve our proposal process, allow more collaborators and increase the number of RFPs we are able to respond to.

Loopio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Loopio is a lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

The library has allowed us to conveniently find any previous content we have developed and then can be inputted easily into any new RFP, saving us a tremendous amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There are a few formatting things that could be improved, but nothing major and Loopio actively is improving their software based on customer feedback so I know these small details will be worked out soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We previewed several other RFP softwares, and Loopio was the clear winner for us. One of the main things we really liked about Loopio was the fact that they actively listen to customer feedback and then quickly make improvements on the feedback. We've already experienced this first hand. Loopio keeps getting better and better because of this!

Loopio has been extremely helpful in streamlining our process, helping to keep us organized, and has improved our ability to collaborate better as a team. The saved time throughout the RFP process has helped allow us to give more thoughtful responses and ultimately be more successful in our business development efforts. In addition to all of these great things, our customer service with Loopio has been phenomenal! Every worry you may have of making this big shift to a project management system for your RFP process you should just throw out the window as the team at Loopio makes it a straightforward, seamless and simplistic process to get up and running quickly. We have worked with a few members of their team and every one of them have gone above and beyond for us and have been extremely responsive.

Loopio review by Conor C.
Conor C.

"Great tool for speeding up your sales RFPs"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy tool to use, and it never stops learning. What I mean by this, each time anyone completes an RFP, their answers become available for everyone to us, reducing the time and effort it takes to reply to RFPs.

The tool is easy to use and has plenty of functionality I am still discovering.

As a company, it is definitely one I would recommend. Their customer team is fantastic too.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike from a user standpoint. It is a very easy to use tool, so long as it is utilised correctly by your colleagues.

Our organisation receives dozens of RFPs per day. With Loopio, it means that we have the time to accept, and respond to more RFPs.

More RFPs= More business won.

Loopio review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Fantastic time saver"

What do you like best?

Loopio makes importing Government SOW/PWS's into proposal outlines 100% faster through its import features. Total life saver when we're crunched for time on a response

What do you dislike?

No massive dislikes. One recommendation would be the ability to gather more user metrics/metadata to inform filtering for relevant content. Some "Most quoted", "Highest Click Count" or other metrics indicating visiting and usage frequency could help me identify quality content generated elsewhere in the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

The busy work associated with proposal writing has decreased in the time its takes pretty substantially

Loopio review by Drew H.
Drew H.

"A time saving tool with the support of a great team! "

What do you like best?

Working with the folks at Loopio is truly a joy. They are responsive, consultative, and extremely open to feedback on the product. When I've had issues, they've done everything they can to help me, while being very straight about the limitations of the product.

What do you dislike?

When we first started using Loopio at Jiff, there was very little functionality around collaboration with teammates. Zak and the team at Loopio took our feedback and have worked to develop the functionality that we have come to expect with other software solutions.

Jiff responds to dozens of RFPs every year. Loopio improves efficiency by reducing the time spent creating responses, archiving past answers in a single library, and navigating SMEs to appropriate sections.

Loopio review by Administrator

"Absolutely LOVE Loopio!"

What do you like best?

Loopio makes managing multiple RFP's so easy! I love that we can track the progress of each project we have going on and who has what left to do. Being able to "nudge" those who we need to move along is also a great way to remind and not feel like we're harassing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like if I'm on page 10 in the library editing a question, it takes me all the way back to page 1 when I'm done. I was going through each question in our library when the Client Name feature was released, editing the questions and I had to keep going back to the beginning each time I finished editing a question.

With Loopio, we have eliminated there being serious confusion when working with multiple people on an RFP. It has made the RFP process much less stressful. We have found that we are able to be much more efficient when working on an RFP (or multiple) and can meet tight deadlines. We are more consistent with our content submitted in an RFP when it comes to general information about our company because of the library and magic feature.

Loopio review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Loopio makes proposal management a snap!"

What do you like best?

Loopio has loads of useful features. The two I like best are the Magic tool and the Close the Loop feature. Both make creating proposals much more efficient.

By closing the loop, you automatically add new proposal content to your library - making it even easier to access that content the next time you need it.

The Magic tool automatically populates responses for you, saving you tons of time that would otherwise be spent manually searching for answers.

What do you dislike?

Importing RFP documents into Loopio could be made easier (it is still somewhat tedious). But once the questions are in Loopio, it's a huge time-saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Customer Support team is excellent! Call or email anytime you have a problems or issue and they will respond right away. They will help you customize your proposals and much more.

This tool is ideal for proposal managers/writers who want to spend less time managing others and more time writing responses.

Also, if you keep your Library updated (with good content that is appropriately tagged), it will save you tons of time!

Using loopio, our company has increased both the number and quality of the proposals we submit. Loopio makes it much easier to quickly create high-quality proposals.

It is also a huge timesaver from a project management standpoint. It automatically request responses from your teammates, so you don't have to, and reminds them of due dates, etc.

You can also customize proposal templates to match the RFP/customer.

Loopio review by Renee S.
Renee S.

"Proposal Manager Swoon"

What do you like best?

Before Loopio, we managed RFP responses in Google or Office documents. Each proposal project was a foray into worlds of unknowns: Where is the most current info? What version of the document? Who wrote this?

With Loopio, subject matter experts contribute to a content library that we can then polish for style and messaging. There's no question about the freshness of the response or the author. It's all right and hand and searchable.

What do you dislike?

Loopio has a relatively flat library/folder structure, and with many product and response areas we could options like additional levels of folders, searching by various taxonomies (e.g. tags or folders).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep usability in mind. There may be other vendors, though Loopio's clean interface is so easy to navigate and learn it's a natural transition into the program.

Time time time is always of the essence. Again, setting up the library properly -- empowering subject matter experts to contribute and review -- is a major schedule-saver.

Loopio review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"Easy-to-use, comprehensive content management for the RFP world"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of navigation and search functions. You can search for content in a variety of ways and from a variety of locations. You can also search a specific project for something if necessary. Keywords are the best way to search, as questions vary so widely.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to prevent duplicate answers or very SIMILAR answers from populating the library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use the review cycle to keep content fresh and avoid duplicates. My team is very small and we are not able to use this feature like we should.

Library management is crucial. We have completely overhauled our library twice in less than 2 years. Initial planning is paramount.

We are standardizing our content - our tone, delivery, style, and approach - to every RFP. Within that standardization, we can customize our responses to each client, making sure that what we say fits with what they are looking for.

Loopio review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Loopy for Loopio!"

What do you like best?

It saves me an incredible amount of time and makes the proposal process more smooth and efficient. Having a library of answers readily available makes it easy for others to help answer questions. And I love the ease with which I can import questions to begin a project, then export all the questions and answers to prepare the final document. It takes just minutes.

What do you dislike?

I love Loopio so much that it's hard for me to think of things I don't like. One thing that comes to mind is that, if an answer is long, I lose sight of the toolbar for that answer space. If I want to format text or insert an image, I have to scroll back up on the page. But really, given all the benefits, that is a small complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Loopio, not only because the software is great but the people at Loopio are great to work with. Their customer service is second to none -- I can't believe how quickly they respond, even after hours! We put together beautiful proposals using our template that we set up in the tool, and the entire response process is much more efficient because of Loopio. I truly am loopy for Loopio!

We are a growing company with a lean staff, so we want to be more efficient and share the work of responding to an RFP, RFI or RFQ across several team members. Loopio enables us to succeed with that. Working from a library also helps us to respond to proposals using consistent language.

Loopio review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"If you respond to proposals, this will change your life. "

What do you like best?

I had worked with RFPs for a couple of years prior to implementing Loopio at my company. Even in it's earliest versions it dramatically increased our ability to respond to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs etc. It allows Subject Matter Experts from around the company - around the country - and around the world to respond to RFPs WITHOUT having to manage multiple documents (Word/Excel). That is the single largest benefit - team collaboration. But it gets better. Loopio offers the opportunity to "close the loop" on RFPs that you respond to by incorporating them into a library which you can then use to answer new RFPs.

What do you dislike?

Anything I dislike has already been brought up to the Loopio team via their "?" bubble in the lower right hand corner of the screen. They have been incredible in working with us and their other customers in terms of support and roadmapping new features. From the early version to now, Loopio has incorporated a number of our suggestions and roadmapped others. The only major drawback of a web based service is that some team members are unable to work on their questions while flying. However, Loopio has been made aware of this concern and they are working on a fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take good care of your library! Garbage in, garbage out.

It solves a lot of problems around RFPs. It has saved LOADS of time, has enabled our geographically diverse team to collaborate on RFPs in tandem, it has solved the problems of Version Control, and has empowered us to do more [RFPs] with less.

Loopio review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I brought Loopio with me after switching industries"

What do you like best?

I love that there is one central system of record and one knowledge base to store and access content that is commonly requested from prospects and customers. No more searching documents high and low and never knowing which piece of content holds the truth. I also love the collaboration aspect which significantly speeds up the completion process.

What do you dislike?

We would love a more granular Salesforce integration so we can report on both the Opportunity and the Account level.

Before using Loopio, we did not have a process to complete questionnaires. We were constantly answering the same questions that we'd seen time and again and had no central knowledge base where content was kept up to date. This resulted in a ton of time wasted from subject matter experts.

Loopio review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Loopio "

What do you like best?

The best features of Loopio are the ability to work with one team on a document. The track changes embedded in the responses grant easy to understand changed responses.

Another feature is how easy it is to organize and upload entries to the library, it makes turn around time on RFPs much quicker.

What do you dislike?

It takes a couple projects to fully understand how to use the features, such as permissions on which users can edit questions and how to close loop to update the library. Also, the magic application to automate the questions in the projects can be off sometimes. (searching for the response in the library is still much faster then re-typing everything)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inputting the information needed to build the library can take a lot of time, but once it's in there, it is really easy to update and add too!

Our firm's RFP and DDQ turn around is much faster. The checks and balances is much better, so we are sending out better quality docs to our clients and prospective clients.

"Excellent proposal software"

What do you like best?

We have just renewed for our 2nd year with Loopio. I was asked to find a tool like this for our company, and out of all of the software I researched, Loopio was the most user friendly and functional tool I found. I use it every day to find answers that we have used on past RFPs so we are not constantly reinventing the wheel every time we have to respond to an RFP for a client. It’s made my life, and the other users in the company, so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, but I would like to see a way to mark an answer as preferred or the most used answers. We currently do this with tagging, but it would be night to see that functionality.

Quicker and more consistent responses to RFPs

Loopio review by David L.
David L.

"Loopio is an effective and valuable content system for my bid team"

What do you like best?

Loopio is clean platform that is simple to use. Feedback from our team has been positive.

What do you dislike?

Some content formatting options not aligned with MS Word, such as. tables etc. Not as easy as it could be to add columns, rows etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopio is a simnple and clean system for managing content. Like any library, time needs to be invested to ensure currency.

Loopio helps our team, who are geographically dispersed, achiev effiency gains, and improve accuracy/ relevancy of content added to tenders, proposals and other communications.

Loopio review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Loopio has been a great resource for both RFPs and as a sales support tool. "

What do you like best?

The features that I like the most are the search filters, and the details that are provided with each answer in our library (i.e. tags, last updated). Having the ability to search by category/sub-category and "exact phrase match" allows me to easily find the answers I need. Having visibility into when answers were last updated helps me determine which answers might be outdated. The flexibility of the search, categories, and tagging features allows me to make the search experience more intuitive for my team by using key words that we associate with our responses.

What do you dislike?

The only part of Loopio that I dislike is it can be time consuming to add, clean out and/or update answers and tags. Unfortunately most of the RFPs we complete do not allow me to use the Loopio Projects tool because prospects want RFPs in their provided format. Because of this, answers are not updated from project to project and I have to manually go in to add or update answers periodically. When we do get to use the Projects tool it works great because answers are updated when we close the loop on each project.

Loopio helps our team save time when providing formal responses to questions received via RFPs and though the sales process. Loopio allows our team to easily reference previous responses to questions we've received in the past. We primarily use Loopio to store answers that are more complicated to address, and/or deal with long-term vision and corporate strategy that require executive input outside of our team.

Loopio review by Joram M.
Joram M.

"Say goodbye to excel spreadsheets and out-dated information."

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, auto-answer questions through Magic, assigning SMEs.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to search all answers - not just the ones in the library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with the trial. Utilize features such as the bulk question upload. Build a library so you can run Magic a few times. Get your SMEs involved early in the process to achieve their buy-in.

Faster turnaround times on RFPs. Better, more relevant answers. Single platform - single source for our content.

Loopio review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Excellent Experience With Loopio"

What do you like best?

Loopio's search feature lets the proposal writer quickly identify previously developed content that responds to current RFP questions. This allows one to spend more time developing new content where it will count most for any given proposal.

What do you dislike?

I am very pleased with Loopio and don't have any major concerns or regrets about going with this product. We are still working on how to best handle content review cycles (what content needs to be reviewed at what intervals and by whom).

We are solving several business problems at once with Loopio. The first and most important one is reducing the inefficiency of having to recall when we last wrote about something. The second is making content available to writers and contractors who may not have been originally involved in its development in an easy, convenient way. The main benefit we have realized is being able to respond to RFPs more quickly, and we believe we will see an increase in our total number of proposals prepared per year.

Loopio review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Loopio is a Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

If you or your company are working with proposals frequently, Loopio is a must have tool. Loopio saves so much time when working with proposals. As someone who was new to a company and had never worked with proposals before, Loopio was a huge help for me in learning not only the proposal process, but also more about my company and what they do.

I love that Loopio is so easy to use and if you do have questions or can't remember how certain things work, they provide training videos that are straight forward and easy to follow, and you can also reach out to a representative and they will get back to you the same day.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, their is not a lot that I dislike about this tool. Loopio is great about taking feedback, and making updates that are specific to what you need to make your businesses proposal process as smooth as possible.

As Loopio continues to grow and make updates, it will just get better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with proposals, you should absolutely be using Loopio!! Amazing tool and amazing company to work with!

Loopio is helping our employees have a place to go to where they can find answers for themselves. It is a time saver and we have built an amazing library full of information that they can use not only to respond to RFP's, but to use as a learning tool as well.

Loopio review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Loopio streamlines our RFP process"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of looking up questions- not only within the library- but within each question in a new project. Also, importing and exporting are a breeze.

What do you dislike?

We still have several clients who want very specific IT RFP responses - long lists of detailed quesitons with simple Yes/No answers but all with unique words- this has not worked so well for us in Loopio. Also, I find that Magic is not as smart as I want it to be- i am able to find several answers in our library based on similarly worded questions that Magic is unable to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on the type of RFI's you are filling out- Loopio helps tremendously with information gathering proposal questionnaires, and is more difficult for us to use with I.T. security questionnaires.

We are able to streamline our RFP process- makes it easier to assign SME's different questions and pull together all responses without sending multiple emails.

Loopio review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Loopio is an easy-to-use, effective tool for collaborative proposal development."

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, collaborative functionality (content sharing per project, regular auto-review cycles for library content, etc.) and the "close loop" function.

What do you dislike?

If you accidentally delete a project entry or section, there is no easy way to undo this. Customer support may be able to restore the content depending on when it was created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much easier to use than Qvidian, which encourages SME engagement.

Our products are constantly evolving, so a robust content management function is essential. Benefits of using Loopio have included decreased administrative time, increased collaboration, the elimination of duplicative efforts, and easier access to projects for remote work (SaaS platform).

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"RFP Time Saver with Loopio"

What do you like best?

Loopio makes the RFP process so much easier and such a time saver. I don't think there is anyone that enjoys completing an RFP because it is such a tedious task but Loopio really helps to make it easy. The features that this product offers is great and it's constantly evolving. Loopio constantly asks for customer feedback and implements those suggestions with every prodyct update.

What do you dislike?

Since RFPs are not standard and come in many different forms the Loopio templates can be difficult to use at times.

We are able to streamline the RFP process and are able to complete more RFPs per year while using Loopio. We have quickly increased our sales and have a great ROI in a short period of time.

Loopio review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Loopio is good medicine for painful RFPs!"

What do you like best?

Loopio is the most intuitive software that I have ever used. No directions or tutorials are needed. It’s logical and very easy to navigate. It creates organization and keeps you on track.

What do you dislike?

The template for downloading RFP questions could be made simpler and easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed!

Loopio is used to respond to RFPs. Providing a well written and organized RFP response is critical for our success in developing new business opportunities.

Loopio review by User

"Excellent experience thus far"

What do you like best?

We are very pleased with Loopio and how it has added to our work. The other day I was able to generate a very respectable complete draft of a proposal ready for review in one day, and that this was largely because of Loopio. For purposes of comparison, I estimate it would have otherwise taken closer to 3-4 days with this particular proposal. The search feature is so incredible – especially the ability to select key words from the question for an even more precise result.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are totally happy with the product.

Gains in productivity and efficiency. The ability to devote the time to the parts of the proposal that will matter most.

Loopio review by Maureen S.
Maureen S.

"Great Customer Service Experience"

What do you like best?

Our reps not only responded to our requests for help but were very proactive about touching base regularly to see how they could help us

What do you dislike?

Would have liked import process to be less time consuming

RFP process was our goal and we streamlined our data

Loopio review by Timothy H.
Timothy H.

"Gamechanger for our RFx Process"

What do you like best?

The platform's ease of use and incredible capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. Would love a desktop version and an option for keyboard shorts to navigate the library better.

RFx response time & proactive iteration of RFx responses.

Loopio review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Brings Efficiency to our RFP Process"

What do you like best?

Magic is great and saves us loads of time.

What do you dislike?

Not enough alerts as to when people complete questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly, great support, but do not underestimate the number of user licenses you need to get. It's better to get more than you think you will need.

Inefficient RFP process and version control.

Loopio review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Absolutely Amazing "

What do you like best?

Overall it's the best.. I've personally tried most of the tools however I feel Loopio is the best as it;s very user friendly and that's very Important. Secondly, Customer service team really stands out and have been really helpful whenever I need help.. Cannot think of any other tool which can replace Loopio at the moment.

What do you dislike?

NIL.. I love everything... Personally i haven't disliked anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it ... You have everything what you need... Best Tool ever seen ...!!!

Cost saving, Saves a lot of time

Loopio review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Bids & Proposals Manager"

What do you like best?

Aside from how easy loopio is to use, the customer support is the best I've ever experienced.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the option for stacks had been around when we first started, we are really looking forward to implementing that as it will make searching in specific product lines so much easier.

Loopio has allowed us to build a response database for multiple products and provides a library from which our very geographically diverse team can access up to date information.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Loopio solved our RFP problems"

What do you like best?

Loopio helps us streamline our RFP process with consistency, continuity, and clarity. The interface and functionality is user-friendly, and the staff at Loopio is responsive, understanding, and dedicated to helping us use Loopio to better our organization.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Loopio is a great product backed by a professional team.

Loopio has solved our problems with duplication of effort, lost opportunities because of disorganization, and lack of focus in the RFP process.

Loopio review by Consultant

"Awesome Tool."

What do you like best?

Great easy to use intuitive tool. Everyone in my company who have seen this really like the solution.

What do you dislike?

There is noting that i dislike about this platform.

Quick response lookup. Assisting with faster RFP responses.

Loopio review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Loopio increases our speed and efficiency in responding to RFPs and it is also fun to use!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Loopio is "close the loop" which allows you to quickly compare and update your library entries in a timely, quality manner.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about Loopio.

It has increased our time and efficiency in responding to RFPs.

Loopio review by Administrator

"Dependable and Effecient"

What do you like best?

It has made my work-life easier. For us, consistency is key.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of one. Not applicable.

Time efficiency

Learn more about Loopio

Loopio Videos

Learning about Loopio?

* We monitor all Loopio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.