LoopNet

3.6

LoopNet is an online commercial real estate marketplace that connects buyers, tenants, and investors.

Work for LoopNet?

Learning about LoopNet?

Compare LoopNet to Similar Solutions

LoopNet Reviews

Showing 53 LoopNet reviews
LoopNet review by Patrick Michael B.
Patrick Michael B.

"One of the best services for commercial real estate professionals "

What do you like best?

This is EASILY one of the best services for anyone involved in commercial real estate transactions. It provides the user with all of the relevant info necessary to either buying or selling a commercial property. When I list my properties on this website, I feel like they receive more visibility than they would on any other service. The insights and metrics that LoopNet provides are unmatched and really let you dig deep into who is interested in a particular listing or property.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about this service, however, if I had to choose one, it would be the over saturation of information and sometimes the misrepresentation of information. Some listings aren't correctly filled out by the person entering them into the system, which leaves room for a lot of questions that need to be asked about a particular listing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the market for a tool that will help with any commercial real estate transaction, LoopNet is the place to go. It's a one-stop shop for any information you would need on any on-market commercial listing.

LoopNet has not only helped my current listings, but has also helped me find deals for some of my clients. In regards to my own listings, the feedback and insight that LoopNet provides is unmatched. The system gives you in depth metrics on how your listing is performing in terms of marketing and visibility to people who are interested in your type of property.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LoopNet
LoopNet review by Marshall B.
Marshall B.

"LoopNet - Essential for Brokers"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of inserting new properties to the database as well as researching other properties.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the representatives call incessantly, but they are just doing their job to help get your property up to date and accurate!

Recommendations to others considering the product

LoopNet (in conjunction with CoStar) has one of the single largest databases of available real estate properties in the world. Their platform is intuitive, and accessible by the majority of internet users. Great research tool!

Ease of locating other individuals who may not know where else to find my properties/my contact information.

What Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Listing solution do you use?

LoopNet review by Russell B.
Russell B.

"Very disapointed"

What do you like best?

Easy to upgrade services. Properties display on Loopnet sites, but nowhere else. No indication of any syndication whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

Marginal performance at best. Our listing was never displayed in an organic Google search, which one should expect. What's more, the small prospect list that we did generate was lost when we downgraded our service. We were told we would have to recommit to see the names and numbers of the 17 prospects we already paid close to $400 to generate. I have never had a lead system that suppresses names and numbers from the CRM for leads you have already paid for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect much.

No results from 90 days of service.

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Very Useful If You Are Premium"

What do you like best?

I love that you can easily search through the map or addresses and find what you are looking for. Some of the information is hard to find, specifically land options or addresses with two names.

What do you dislike?

I hate the two premium listing and searcher accounts. I have a premium searcher account and it is extremely useful to search through listings but if I have a broker that wants to upload a listing and have everyone see it, I cannot do that through my account. You need a premium LISTER account which is separate and is another fee. Also when you are looking at the name of a broker or user, it shows "Premium" but it does not show which account they have.

I am constantly getting alerts through Loopnet about new listings, changes or things taken off the market. I realized that I can set up alerts to send to my email and have a "watch list" which shows me if something has been taken off the market. It helps when I am updating the system.

LoopNet review by Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

"This is where I search for comps/properties similar to ours"

What do you like best?

Loopnet, especially after their recent pairing with CoStar and their makeover, has become an extremely easy to use marketing tool for all of our commercial properties. The ease of adding a new sale listing makes my job so much simpler.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that they limit you on the characters you are allowed to use in the property highlights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it is a great marketing tool, beware that they do partner with CoStar, so you will get a LOT of calls about your sales.

This is where we send all of our listings that we cannot sell using our own marketing efforts. I like it because Loopnet will match you with a 'Prospect List' based on their criteria, and you can send the property to them based on the match-up.

LoopNet review by William S.
William S.

"Very Good Site but Not Perfect"

What do you like best?

LoopNet allows anyone to use its site. Both professionals and independent customers can use LoopNet for free to get a general idea for properties on the market and where pricing is for all Commercial Real Estate properties.

What do you dislike?

I have used LoopNet for over 5 years, and it has gotten better over time. However, LoopNet still has one major issue - many of its listings are either out of date or inaccurate. I am a broker, and I post my own listings on the site and I also use the site to look for properties for clients of mine. With that being said, many of the properties I come across are not updated accurately, and are not even currently on the market. To be fair, I have had a couple outdated listings on the site. This is because LoopNet doesn't have a great system for checking on listings to verify the accuracy of them or to follow-up with agents/brokers who have posted listings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using LoopNet to get a feel for how this database and service functions. Some brokers and individuals love it and solely use it as their listing service. However, to get the most out of LoopNet, you need to become a Premium user which comes with a costly price tag. The free service is good but doesn't offer all the information that is on the site. Like most listing services, you have to pay to get the most out of it, which is slightly misleading since many people think the site is completely free to use.

LoopNet makes it easy for my clients to get a feel for the market on their own, but because the information is not always accurate, sometimes is it misleading. However, LoopNet offers a wide variety of properties and a lot of people use the site to post listings and check on what is available in the current marketplace. It is widely used by both brokers and individuals and is continuing to grow in size which is making the service better every year.

LoopNet review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"It's the less expensive, less user friendly, less comprehensive little sibling of CoStar"

What do you like best?

I like that LoopNet is a very accessible and social version of other real estate databases like Xceligent or CoStar. Anybody can make a free account and start searching. It opens up the mysterious world of commercial real estate to the public. It allows brokers to advertise much more than other platforms.

LoopNet is a good resource for industry news.

What do you dislike?

Some residential brokers will put things on LoopNet but not on CoStar. Some commercial brokers will put listings on CoStar but not on LoopNet. I dislike the need to search and cross reference multiple sources to find out the true information. I find myself starting with CoStar (because it's my best chance), cross referencing with Xceligent (because I'm likely to get a good feel), and then last resort go to LoopNet. While LoopNet is a good source for industry news, it's not such a reliable source for detailed information on properties.

If CoStar is the MLS of commercial properties, LoopNet is Zillow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to pay for LoopNet premium, consider alternatives. Having a Basic account is free and I would highly recommend to anybody who wants or needs to know information on commercial properties. Is it a perfectly curated database of properties? No. But it is a good jumping on point that can give you enough information to dig deeper.

LoopNet allows the public to inform themselves on some commercial real estate. I use it to pose questions to the public, advertise my services, and learn about industry trends.

"Listing Tool"

What do you like best?

As a smaller firm with few listings not managed by brokers Loopnet allows us to be a right-sized tool. My current account rep has been very helpful with any issues I have had with my listings, and despite his upline requirement to verify my listings has listen to me about the best (and least intrusive) way to handle it.

What do you dislike?

When Costar and Loopnet merged it made a mess of my listings and pulled incorrect (old) information into my account. I also dislike how frequently they make account reps verify listings and request details on closed transactions.

It has been a price effective tool for us to promote vacancies with our office spaces. We have had inquires generated from LoopNet.

User in Real Estate

"Loopnet buyout by CoStar has made loopnet prices to skyrock"

What do you like best?

Being able to search for investments properties and find what we want to get more information on.

What do you dislike?

I have been a dedicated user of Loopnet for years. Since the buyout by CoStar the price tripled to $500 + per month. Far more than a multi family investor like myself would ever pay. This is CRAZY high. Run away from this company.

We have been able to locate properties across the country that we like with this product. It did solve the past issue of having to spend all day on the phone with brokers looking for properties. This allowed us to grow quicker rather than waiting on the brokers to call us.

LoopNet review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Loopnet/Showcase"

What do you like best?

Loopnet has the largest number of unique visits per month of any property listing service.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to update your own listings. It has to be done through an account manager via email or phone conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend utilizing one of the lower priced packages and revolving listings based on importance.

I'm reaching out to a much larger database of potential customers. My property listing views have risen exponentially.

LoopNet review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Loopnet can be used as an essential tool in the real estate brokerage world"

What do you like best?

Within the searches, my favorite part of Loopnet is the concise listings and ease to find the information that you need

What do you dislike?

The thing that i dislike about Loopnet is how unorganized the home page is. At first when i started using it, I couldn't tell that the use was or what I was supposed to do on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopnet is a great and simply tool to use when you need to do a search in a specified area. I think it's a better application than many big name apps.

Loopnet is very helpful when you are looking for specific real estate needs in a specified area. It's ease of use inside of the search makes the site simple and reliable

User in Real Estate

"Very Poor Customer Care"

What do you like best?

LoopNet's concept is a good one - allowing people looking for or interested in selling/leasing commercial property to post those listings easily. That is about the only positive these days.

What do you dislike?

The customer loyalty and care of this Company after being purchased by CoStar is non-existent. Basically CoStar uses LoopNet as a lead feeder to try to sell loyal LoopNet customers a substantially more expensive product that really doesn't provide much more in the way of information. The sales people for CoStar are rude and do not listen. When a loyal customer complains to LoopNet they are referred back to the overly agressive CoStar salespeople who tell you there is nothing they can do but sell you the ridiculously expensive CoStar subscription services they are pushing. Having been a customer from the beginning of the LoopNet subscription service having been offered counts for nothing - CoStar still just views original LoopNet customers as a sales target for overpriced data products and treats formerly loyal customers without regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of this Company, after having been purchased by the larger CoStar they are not at all a customer centric organization, they simply want to try to sign you up for the ridiculously priced CoStar products and limit your ability to access LoopNet for the more reasonable pricing even when you were an original customer of LoopNet. Basically LoopNet has become a lead resource for CoStar to try to charge huge fees for information that really doesn't serve a customer any further (event hough they will tell you a long song and dance about how it does). If you have a title company relationship and broker relationships as an investor don't waste your time with LoopNet or pay for CoStar - not good people and not a good company.

Would not do further business with this Company because of their lack of customer care and respect for a long term loyalty among their customer base.

LoopNet review by Turner S.
Turner S.

"Great for gathering base information"

What do you like best?

I like how I can easily search different listings and find information on commercial properties

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't owner information right there available

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a good free version, but if you want all the information on each property the paid upgrade is necessary

I am finding commercial properties that are up for sale currently in a market I have current business.

LoopNet review by John M.
John M.

"John McMahon Acadia - Loopnet Review"

What do you like best?

LoopNet is one of the most reliable and accessible data collections tools for commercial real estate professionals. In particular I like the information they give about the property up front, such as square footage, cap rate, and the broker's contact information. This is a great way to begin due diligence before investing in a property.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the seller is able to not disclose the price of their property. Not only does this make it difficult for a potential investor, but also I think it hurts the seller. Unless the property is extremely intriguing, it will likely be ruled out or passed over without a listing price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopnet is a good way to begin the due diligence process. It allows investors to familiarize themselves with the asset at its core, before dedicating significant manpower and money into a project. I have found this tool to be extremely useful and I highly recommend it.

The business problems I am solving and the benefits I have realized are getting through the convoluted commercial property market, and making adding a new efficiency to the acquisition process.

LoopNet review by Kerri R.
Kerri R.

"Exposure for your Commercial Listings"

What do you like best?

Loopnet is free to use and add your commercial listings too. The dashboard to view your listings immediately shows you how many views each property has. They have amazing customer service that call you to verify information on your listing, and let you know when you're missing information to help market the property.

What do you dislike?

To get maximum exposure, you need to upgrade your listings, which can be extremely expensive

We have received leads on our listings from LoopNet, and been able to be seen by a broader range of potential buyers

LoopNet review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"The Best Online Source for Commercial Real Estate Listings"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, search, and create reports from. It is the number one place to go for commercial real estate listings and information on what the market is currently doing. They make it very easy to find the properties you're looking for and, unlike some services, they only give you the information you need to know about the property. It's the first and last place I go for commercial real estate listings.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the information is not as up-to-date as it could be. They also try to push their customers towards buying 'premium listings,' but that means your listing can get pushed to the bottom if you opt out of paying extra for the premium service. There was also a recent update to their user interface that has actually made the service slightly less user-friendly in my experience. But maybe it'll just take some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a commercial real estate broker or investor and you're for some reason debating whether or not you should use LoopNet, the short and simple answer is that you should, without a doubt, subscribe to the service and use it. You simply aren't in the game if you aren't using this service.

The problem Loopnet solves is fragmented information and data about current real estate listings - without it, looking for active listings would involve bouncing around from site to site and MLS to MLS, but, because Loopnet is so widely used, you have access to all the information you need in one spot.

"Excellent marketing tool"

What do you like best?

it is the one platform that sells commercial real estate better than any other. 80%+ of my sales happen from Loopnet. It is free for the public to search, generally.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the search engine as presently configured. I've liked earlier iterations better. Wish there was a way to quickly print offering memorandums in bulk, rather than just Loopnet reports. They are owned by CoStar and it is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the only national marketing solution for broker to broad end user marketplace worth considering in the Dallas / Fort Worth Market. There are other programs, but I rarely if ever get any calls from them.

I have sold many properties through Loopnet and mostly to end users which saves me from splitting commissions.

LoopNet review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Real Estate
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Real Estate

"Good but not as refined as CoStar"

What do you like best?

LoopNet most likely has lower costs so more properties are listed on it. The non-institutional and/or one off owners list more on LoopNet so is some ways it is more comprehensive for suburban and small market areas.

What do you dislike?

It is not as easy to search for properties. Other real estate tools allow a user to search by radius, custom shape, or city. The main geographical search in LoopNet is zip code. Also, it does not have a refined report tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool to find property in tight markets. CoStar is more refined.

LoopNet allows users to find properties in small markets or non-institutional properties. Most of the LoopNet has the majority of CoStar's information but the website is not as robust or customization as CoStar. Benefit is the ability to find property or space owned by non-institutional owners.

LoopNet review by Sandra V.
Sandra V.

"Commercial Property list sight"

What do you like best?

I know that my multifamily and commercial properties will be viewed both in the MLS and also on one of the largest commercial sites in the area.

What do you dislike?

No negatives. this is a free sight and anyone not utilizng their services is missing the boat

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest registering your listing on this highly used site. multi-family, commercial, mixed use. investment.

Exposure of my commercial listings to both buyers, investors and other commercial realtors. I have realized people calling on these listings when they have not been viewed on the standard MLS

User in Real Estate

"Sloppy seconds for deals... but great for networking!"

What do you like best?

I love how I’m able to get in contact with a broker through loopnet, which allows me to find other deals before they hit the market.

What do you dislike?

Deals on loopnet are usually overpicked and are the “sloppy seconds” the seasoned investor has passed down after an agent or broker contacted them as an off market agreement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use loopnet to meet and connect with brokers. Most deals are overpriced and overpicked.

Connecting and networking with brokers and realtors, as well as other investors.

LoopNet review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"LoopNet In Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of searching on LoopNet and comparing/contrasting the difference between different commercial properties.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes LoopNet a few hours/day or two to upload brand new commercial properties. I believe it should be immediate upon posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great range of properties and awesome comparisons.

The range of properties available on LoopNet is extensive and in turn the searches are proven to be GREAT for a solid comparison of all options available for our clients.

LoopNet review by Marcie G.
Marcie G.

"Great resource for what available properties are in my city!"

What do you like best?

The map showcasing the available properties in my community

What do you dislike?

Would like to know how long a property has been on the market.

Being able to quickly at a glance find available properties

LoopNet review by Molly B.
Molly B.

"Loopnet for Commercial Real Estate"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you the control to display your availabilities to other people looking within the industry

What do you dislike?

You can't filter out old ads from when previous companies owned certain locations and advertised through LoopNet or Co-star as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to clear out any ads for properties if your company recently has purchased that location.

An easier way to market within the real estate community

Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to use but not reliable enough to do analysis"

What do you like best?

The platform is clean, easy to use an offers some extra marketing feature other platforms do not.

What do you dislike?

LoopNet is designed to be easy for non-real estate people to use but that also means it is full of inaccuracies and outdated information...which can be seen by the general public and causes confusion with our clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for basic property marketing but if you need more powerful analytical tools look to the sister company CoStar

The best feature of LoopNet is the price. It enables Landlord's and property owners to market their own properties to a wider audience which makes my rural research easier.

LoopNet review by Jamie K.
Jamie K.

"Great way to get new tenant prospects from listings on loopnet!"

What do you like best?

It has great reach. Alot of freebies included in premium listings.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a tenant rep requiremnet EBLAST feature.

Their new portal starts off with 1 city, one type of property.

You can access their old search criteria by hitting more filters, but it's a 2-3 step process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a good value for what they are offering.

tenant rep and listings.

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great asset for appraisers"

What do you like best?

Loopnet is not only a good tool for uncovering comparables, but also serves as useful tool for finding local brokers in the market.

What do you dislike?

The information is not as detailed as other providers that provide real estate sales data. The site is a good starting point, but definitely not as reliable. I've used both the basic and paid subscription service, but find that my comp budget is best spent with other providers.

I use it on a regular basis for searching for current listings. Also a good tool for uncovering special purpose property listings on a regional or national basis.

LoopNet review by Corey S.
Corey S.

"Daily user who lists and searches for commercial real estate for sale and lease."

What do you like best?

I appreciate the map feature as well as the ease of use for listings.

What do you dislike?

I believe there could be more information to narrow down your search to specific requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look around the sight, and try all the features a couple times in order to become familiar with everything it has to offer.

Marketing listings to large groups of people.

Leads.

User in Real Estate

"Disappointing. Cut functionality for the same amount of money."

What do you like best?

It is not useful anymore. CoStar purchased Loopnet and now they cut functionality and try to sell expensive subscription to CoStar. For an owner of few properties it doesn't make sense to pay min. $1,000 per month for something what cost $100 per month.

What do you dislike?

Commerical real estate sales and leasting

LoopNet review by Leland H.
Leland H.

"Loopnet Services"

What do you like best?

LoopNet's costs and service fees are very reasonable and affordable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the property information and data is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loopnet is an inexpensive solution for commercial data. Many other commercial data providers are much more expensive.

Market data research, which is key to my real estate transaction. LoopNet is a good source of commercial data and information,

LoopNet review by Kathy S.
Kathy S.

"Occasionally I need info on Commercial properties for my clients."

What do you like best?

Access to commercial info. This info is not available via our residential mls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I can't think of a thing I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need updated commercial property info- loop net is perfect.

My residential clients may want to buy a commercial property. I am able to access this via loop net.

"Loopnet "

What do you like best?

When you lift on loop net you usually find someone for your space immediately. It is definitely worth the money

What do you dislike?

They recently updated the software and to search properties in different cities take a lot of extra effort I don't like how they let other brokers advertise and they put their name on your listing next to it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth signing up it's a great program and will help you make money

If you have a building that has multiple units you can with them on the site with multiple listings you have to use the same mista if you have a building that has multiple units you can with them on the site with multiple listings you have to use the same listing

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great but OVERPRICED way to get listings to show up in buyer Google searches"

What do you like best?

Great way to get listings to show up in buyer Google searches

What do you dislike?

OVERPRICED

may require BUNDLED CoStar subscriptions just to get your listings to show up in Google searches

parent company CoStar keeps raising prices... and has priced its products out of our CRE market (AIR better)

Recommendations to others considering the product

test AIR's "Commercial Search" to see if its as effective getting your listings to show up in your CRE buyer's Google searches

check for discounts on LoopNet subscriptions

get listings to show up in buyer Google searches

LoopNet review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Changes"

What do you like best?

I like that I can build a report for certain properties by drawing on a map and it'll pull in anything within the highlighted areas. I like the exposure that Loopnet provides for the properties

What do you dislike?

The transition to integrating with CoStar has been really bumpy. I'll be updating the listings and the number of listings will change. When they first integrated my listings were all garbage, somehow the software had brought up old data and images for almost each one.

Exposure, ease of access and research

User in Real Estate

"Commercial real estate "

What do you like best?

Excellent website for the marketing of commercial real estate which is useful to consumers and agents.

What do you dislike?

The side does require you to purchase a membership for your listing to be visible to everyone.

The website does allow me to market my commercial listing nationally.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Decent, But there are Alternatives"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it's fairly easy to find information on properties that might otherwise be unlisted.

What do you dislike?

The information is not always accurate - I've looked up some of my own properties and I have no idea where they got their information on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great secondary source for property info if the property can't answer questions.

Especially helpful when looking for information on comps and final sales prices - if a management company or CoStar won't give out that info, Loopnet has it.

LoopNet review by Matthew P.
Matthew P.

"Loopnet always works for me"

What do you like best?

It has the largest audience. If someone wants to lease a building/office, they go to loopnet.

What do you dislike?

I like everything except premium pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

Im solving the crisis of people needing to lease warehouse/office space. One client at a time.

User in Real Estate

"Loopnet, great for commercial and investment real estate"

What do you like best?

Provides access to the commercial real estate world while skipping over residential real estate listings. A must have for any commercial real estate industry professional.

What do you dislike?

Requires heavy investment to be able to have access to all of the features. Transparency is not available with all listings and that is very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that you will not have access to all listings when subscribing.

Meeting the needs of my commercial and investment clients.

User in Real Estate

"Great real estate resource"

What do you like best?

The layout is easy to understand and helps facilitate property searches

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive if you want premium benifits

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for the premium services if you can afford it

Marketing and searching of real estate property

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Was Easy to Use until new design"

What do you like best?

National access to for-sale and for-lease listings of multiple property types

What do you dislike?

The new design makes it massively more difficult to search for a specific property address. You must have the exact address (to include street number range, city, state, and zip ) to begin searching, and if (and only if) the address auto-populates, you may get the property listing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use the search with broad parameters.

Searching nationwide for property listings.

User in Real Estate

"Used Loopnet to market properties for sale and lease"

What do you like best?

Good exposure for properties that we hard to market. Used a couple of years ago and got exposure from buyers that were out of the area.

What do you dislike?

The tiered system. If you did not pay for a listing, only people with premium could see it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful for getting exposure to your properties for sale or for lease. Local and national exposure was very helpful.

Exposure to potential buyers and tenants.

LoopNet review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Price Point Changed"

What do you like best?

Commercial real estate market coverage. Larger firms do use Loopnet as a regular marketing and advertising tool.

What do you dislike?

Used to be reasonably priced for the leads traffic it generated. Also, site does not govern itself for multiple listing abuse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to consider return versus cost.

Have obtained some genuine leads from the free listing service.

LoopNet review by Agency
Agency

"Loopnet"

What do you like best?

Simple process of creating ads for publication to websites such as Craigslist

What do you dislike?

Very expensive for a small independant brokerage

Property searches, listing advertising, comps.

"Loop net is chaotic"

What do you like best?

Loopnet is known to the public to find commercial real estate.

What do you dislike?

Loop net is so chaotic they take the information and listings that I have posted and post to their subsides. From there the subsites do not get updated with correct information and cannot be updated simply because the poster does not know it is on the subsite subsite.

Loop net is good for generating leads

"Super Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

This is great for the everyday user who is not a real estate professional

What do you dislike?

Listings can be sometimes out of date or the contact information is bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to loopnet to anyone.

Helps me find properties and get a hold of people

"Loopnet Review"

What do you like best?

Provides a lot of surface-level information on listings. It may often show properties that are listed by unrepresented owners that do not show on other services such as costar or xceligent.

What do you dislike?

It is often inaccurate and not up to date.

Accurate information for us as brokers

"Data Driven"

What do you like best?

This app is pretty good in providing the data that I need. It exposes retail space that are available to thousands of people

What do you dislike?

A lot of the information is wrong. They also push to sell you on many features, many times over

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to create a log-in. Won't work well without it

It helps me find available retail space for tenants and allows me to showcase my vacant space. I realized that as a premium member you have more exposure

"I'm an agent"

What do you like best?

It is the go to site for commercial real estate

What do you dislike?

You only get so much access with the free membership

I had virtually no commercial exposure prior to using it.

LoopNet review by Harshit R.
Harshit R.

"Loopnet Review"

What do you like best?

Has properties outside of the US too, unlike costar.

What do you dislike?

It has a wide range of geography covered. However, no depth of information/data.

Searching for properties.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The marketing tools and user friendly interface

What do you dislike?

The constant design change. And limited default tools. All need to purchased in addition.

Getting good exposure for all properties.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

LoopNet is very visually appealing. The website layout and graphics are fantastic. Great quality site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I am new to LoopNet and so far have only had good experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great site for finding all sorts of properties. Highly recommended.

This software is helpful in my business' surveys and tours for clients and for finding leads.

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Using LoopNet for Commercial Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Filter functions such as the map to search areas and by property type

What do you dislike?

usually no rent is disclosed which makes it difficult to get accurate comps with out calling the broker

getting market comps on a real time basis

User in Commercial Real Estate

"I use LoopNet to market my active listings for sale"

What do you like best?

Great design layout for property listings. Upload feature for brochures, OM's and photos is great.

What do you dislike?

LoopNet should have a map feature where you can draft boundaries of specific submarkets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LoopNet is an important tool when marketing commercial real estate properties for sale.

Investment brokering in commercial real estate.

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Loopnet is a product I use to market my properties"

What do you like best?

I like that a large audience of people can consistently look at the properties.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not as nice looking and polished as I would like it to be.

The opportunity to constantly market my properties whenever and wherever people might want to see them.

Learning about LoopNet?

* We monitor all LoopNet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare LoopNet to Similar Solutions