Lotame

Lotame is the DMP for Maximum Audience Impact— helping publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, unify, protect, and activate audience data.

Work for Lotame?

Showing 20 Lotame reviews
Lotame review by <span>Jim C.</span>
Jim C.

Flexible and Powerful

What do you like best?

We're new to DMPs. Lotame worked with us to meet our needs. Didn't try to oversell us, and was there every step of the way during integration. 3 months in and we're already confident users of the platform (while knowing that there is a lot more to explore)

What do you dislike?

So far, there's nothing really to report. There have been no major outages, support times have always been fast, and everyone has been great to talk to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lotame is willing to scale with the size of your company - we're not the biggest fish. Lotame worked with us to find a solution that was right for us - other DMPs we looked into were not willing to do that.

we're looking to get a better insight into who our customers are, what are they looking at, and how can we reach them more effectively. Lotame is helping with all of this.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lotame
Lotame review by <span>Amal D.</span>
Amal D.

Pretty great but kind of buggy

What do you like best?

I use Lotame on a daily basis for work. It is a very smart software and helps my team and I target and segment audiences based on behavior, geo, etc. This info has helped our sales people push their selling efforts further by showing the our potential reach.

What do you dislike?

It's very buggy. I constantly get kicked out of the software and have to re-login and essentially lose the entire audience I just built. I really wish it had an autosave function so I don't have to rebuild the audience when I'm kicked off.

We are using this software to target audiences for a better and more useful campaign reach. With the data we pull from Lotame, it definitely helps our sales teams in their proposals to clients. Presenting this data to the potential clients helps convince them to come on board with our services.

What Data Management Platform (DMP) solution do you use?

Lotame review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Lotame DMP is Most Evolved and Connected System

What do you like best?

Like the look and feel of the Lotame Portal. Also, it has awesome learning center. Audience profile report gives good insights of audience. Audience creation is also very minimal steps. It has seemless integration with all major DSPs like DoubleClick, MediaMath, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is still scope of improvement in APR report. Apart from existing APR report need some data against 3rd party data which will directly fetch the information about audience interest/affinity across different segments. Automated reports may enhance the operations

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is useful and has good network of third-party data.

Gather all audience data at one platform and reach them with different communications. Also, APR audience insights for more enhanced campaigns for better conversions/leads for clients.

Lotame review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Easy to use and good to team

What do you like best?

Intuitive UI, easy to build audiences, great reporting. Robust insights ability ranging from creating pixels, new segments to building look-a-likes. Very user friendly tool where you can get everything from counts to revenue reporting.

When the tool requires help from Lotame, they team is very responsive and willing to help on sales calls.

What do you dislike?

Cookie pool is a tad smaller and takes longer than I would prefer to build to a usable size.

Understand the demographic make-up of the users that engaged on a campaign and a comparison to base audience. In addition we look at the index versus other behaviors. The combination helps us plan re-targeting campaigns and determine how to expand the audience.

Lotame review by <span>Hernán S.</span>
Hernán S.

LOTAME

What do you like best?

I use Lotame on a daily basis. It is an excellent tool not only to target existing audiences, but also to create them.

What do you dislike?

The time that the info refreshes should be faster.I use

I use it to taget existing audiences and also to obtain data to create new audiences.

Lotame review by <span>Joelle S.</span>
Joelle S.

A little bit buggy, but overall a helpful platform

What do you like best?

Behavioral data and profiles are easy to view and understand - they are even appropriate for client viewing, which is nice - sometimes other platforms cause more work for me in producing a client-facing report. The data the platform does provide is useful and informative for optimization and learning.

What do you dislike?

I encounter a lot of bugs using Lotame. I have to refresh the page a lot to get rid of errors. It wasn't this way previously, so maybe they're going through some issues temporarily, but it has been frustrating for several weeks.

My team uses Lotame to track audience behaviors in display campaigns in order to optimize targeting and better plan for future campaigns. We also provide audience reporting to clients occasionally. We have no other platform that pulls the types of data Lotame does, so the behavioral data is invaluable to campaign strategy.

Learning about Lotame?

* We monitor all Lotame reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.