Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software

Windows Desktop based server independent Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion software. That assisted user and many on-premise migration consultants to convert NSF data to PST file format in a minimum time frame (depends on file size). The internal algorithm of the software is highly appreciated because it performs quick conversion without including any technicality. The software perfectly converts transfer all Lotus Notes elements in Outlook PST in bulk with safety and accuracy.

Work for Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software?

Learning about Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software?

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software Reviews

Ask Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software a Question
Showing 32 Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software reviews
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter"

What do you like best?

SysTools Export Notes is an advanced tool with user-friendly which can convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST format. Provides an easy method to filter out and select email messages and export encrypted emails in Outlook. No, matter how big the file size is tool works smoothly. As well there is no limit on the number of NSF file. With this Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software, it is possible to export multiple large NSF files to PST.

What do you dislike?

You can't resize the screen according to t your needs. Rest all is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

'Try it Buy it' type tool it is so one may check whether tool fulfills there requirements or not.

We thought to migrate from Lotus Notes as Outlook was the best Platform. This tool was the worthy solution to Export Notes, as it reduced my workload by converting my emails from Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file format without losing any data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by <span>Emma H.</span>
Emma H.

"Not a significant difference in the conversion to Outlook"

What do you like best?

I used Lotus Notes and now Outlook throughout my work day mostly for email and calendar functions. Both are great systems for communication and allow customization. I like that Outlook is newer and possibly solved some issues we had with Lotus Notes, but I do not believe that the change was necessary. Lotus Notes served its purpose, but Outlook has also been a good replacement.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that I had to learn navigation through Outlook when I was used to Lotus Notes. There was not a big difference between the two systems from what I could tell, so I'm not sure that it was a necessary conversion since it requires getting used to. We also switched from Lotus Notes Sametime as an IM feature to Skype for Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The two systems, Lotus Notes and Outlook, are not too different. Both serve primarily for email communication and calendar scheduling. If it is too expensive to switch over, I don't necessarily recommend the switch as it also would require getting used to navigation and training.

The conversion from Lotus Notes to Outlook was not very significant to me. I primarily used Lotus Notes for email and calendar as part of my daily work. A lot of businesses seemed to migrate to different, newer systems, so in order to keep up with the times and business as a whole, this might have been deemed necessary for the company.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"The Good / The Bad / The Ugly"

What do you like best?

Lotus Notes has a very great meeting scheduler attached where you can view when other members of your team are available for a meeting. Filtering emails is easy and painless. Instant chat is a huge help and very easy to do. We are able to quickly and efficiently communicate with people and if they are in "Do Not Disturb", in a meeting, or out of the office, it gives a great prompt to send an email, painlessly.

What do you dislike?

There is very limited space for storage so if you like keeping a lot of emails, you'll have to store them somewhere else. It's not like other platforms, so it's a bit harder to adapt to. I've been using Lotus Notes for a month and barely know any of the capabilities other than the bare minimum. (It's quite the learning curve if you aren't exploring it.) At our company, Lotus Notes is strictly enabled on our desktop computers, in order for us to use it outside of the office we have to connect to a VPN and it becomes a bit of a hassle sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lotus Notes is very different from Outlook. If you have been using Outlook for a while (like I have) the learning curve is steep and it's very different. If you are indifferent to Outlook, it's not a bad software. It's very overwhelming at first, and you might need a teacher to walk you through booking your first few meetings.

Our company uses Lotus Notes primarily for scheduling company wide events. It's been beneficial to us as a company to plan in advance, utilize the email notification capabilities, use the calendar. The instant chat has made communication quicker at our company rather than dialing the phone or going to visit other offices, especially with our national and international offices.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by <span>Sharon P.</span>
Sharon P.

"A little Archaic"

What do you like best?

I am by no means a technology guru but I am pretty adept at using a computer and corresponding software. I have been using this software at work for more than four years and there have been few upgrades or advancements. It is somewhat easy to use but not very flashy.

What do you dislike?

There are no bells and whistles with this program. It reminds me of the old programs we used when were in college ..just the basics.

We use this program daily to access confidential email and work forms.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User in Government Relations
G2 Crowd User in Government Relations

"Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

The directions are very straight forward and I was able to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook when my work decided to deactivate Lotus Notes and replace it with a Microsoft software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the conversion software. It was simple to use and something I'll hopefully only need to use once. I will say that I was glad we were removing Lotus Notes as it is a pain to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

In my line of work, it is imperative that I am able to quickly respond to people who reach out to me for help. The Outlook Interface is more user friendly so it is easier to see what I need in Outlook than Lotus Notes.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Quick and effective tool to transfer work from Lotus to Outlook"

What do you like best?

We extensively use both Lotus Notes and Outlook at work. Being a Pharmaceutical company, most of our databases are in Lotus Notes. Databases include both regulatory and technical documentation. In addition, we have databases for Change Controls, CAPA, Deviations etc. It is easy for us to directly send our work from lotus notes to my colleagues through outlook for review/approval. It also helps to send notifications and reminders.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific. Most of the features that are currently available are enough for the work I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must try to streamline your daily work

Flow of work has been streamlined from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Quick Review/Approval process, time-saving and productive

Learning about Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software?

* We monitor all Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.