Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software

3.8
(37 reviews)

Windows Desktop based server independent Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion software. That assisted user and many on-premise migration consultants to convert NSF data to PST file format in a minimum time frame (depends on file size). The internal algorithm of the software is highly appreciated because it performs quick conversion without including any technicality. The software perfectly converts transfer all Lotus Notes elements in Outlook PST in bulk with safety and accuracy.

Work for Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software?

Learning about Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software?

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software Reviews

Ask Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software a Question
Showing 37 Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software reviews
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter"

What do you like best?

SysTools Export Notes is an advanced tool with user-friendly which can convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST format. Provides an easy method to filter out and select email messages and export encrypted emails in Outlook. No, matter how big the file size is tool works smoothly. As well there is no limit on the number of NSF file. With this Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software, it is possible to export multiple large NSF files to PST.

What do you dislike?

You can't resize the screen according to t your needs. Rest all is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

'Try it Buy it' type tool it is so one may check whether tool fulfills there requirements or not.

We thought to migrate from Lotus Notes as Outlook was the best Platform. This tool was the worthy solution to Export Notes, as it reduced my workload by converting my emails from Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file format without losing any data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Freya C.
Freya C.

"Lotus"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Lotus is the way that it can be converted and used across different interfaces, which makes is a great tool for a multitude of projects. It's very user-friendly, the layout is intuitive, and it's honestly an enjoyable tool to use.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have difficulties exporting my Lotus notes to other files or locations, but there are plugins that easily solve this problem. Other than that, my experience with Lotus has been a great one.

Lotus is one of my favorite writing tools and helps me streamline my writing process so that it's an efficient and enjoyable experience; and the Lotus DXL Viewer helps me utilize Lotus even further.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Emma H.
Emma H.

"Not a significant difference in the conversion to Outlook"

What do you like best?

I used Lotus Notes and now Outlook throughout my work day mostly for email and calendar functions. Both are great systems for communication and allow customization. I like that Outlook is newer and possibly solved some issues we had with Lotus Notes, but I do not believe that the change was necessary. Lotus Notes served its purpose, but Outlook has also been a good replacement.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that I had to learn navigation through Outlook when I was used to Lotus Notes. There was not a big difference between the two systems from what I could tell, so I'm not sure that it was a necessary conversion since it requires getting used to. We also switched from Lotus Notes Sametime as an IM feature to Skype for Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The two systems, Lotus Notes and Outlook, are not too different. Both serve primarily for email communication and calendar scheduling. If it is too expensive to switch over, I don't necessarily recommend the switch as it also would require getting used to navigation and training.

The conversion from Lotus Notes to Outlook was not very significant to me. I primarily used Lotus Notes for email and calendar as part of my daily work. A lot of businesses seemed to migrate to different, newer systems, so in order to keep up with the times and business as a whole, this might have been deemed necessary for the company.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"The Good / The Bad / The Ugly"

What do you like best?

Lotus Notes has a very great meeting scheduler attached where you can view when other members of your team are available for a meeting. Filtering emails is easy and painless. Instant chat is a huge help and very easy to do. We are able to quickly and efficiently communicate with people and if they are in "Do Not Disturb", in a meeting, or out of the office, it gives a great prompt to send an email, painlessly.

What do you dislike?

There is very limited space for storage so if you like keeping a lot of emails, you'll have to store them somewhere else. It's not like other platforms, so it's a bit harder to adapt to. I've been using Lotus Notes for a month and barely know any of the capabilities other than the bare minimum. (It's quite the learning curve if you aren't exploring it.) At our company, Lotus Notes is strictly enabled on our desktop computers, in order for us to use it outside of the office we have to connect to a VPN and it becomes a bit of a hassle sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lotus Notes is very different from Outlook. If you have been using Outlook for a while (like I have) the learning curve is steep and it's very different. If you are indifferent to Outlook, it's not a bad software. It's very overwhelming at first, and you might need a teacher to walk you through booking your first few meetings.

Our company uses Lotus Notes primarily for scheduling company wide events. It's been beneficial to us as a company to plan in advance, utilize the email notification capabilities, use the calendar. The instant chat has made communication quicker at our company rather than dialing the phone or going to visit other offices, especially with our national and international offices.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Julene J.
Julene J.

"Notes to Mail, Outlook"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to easily convert transcriptions into my emails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it takes more steps than necessary to convert notes to mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try doing this manually, however the software is free so could be of benefit.

Not time efficient.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Sharon P.
Sharon P.

"A little Archaic"

What do you like best?

I am by no means a technology guru but I am pretty adept at using a computer and corresponding software. I have been using this software at work for more than four years and there have been few upgrades or advancements. It is somewhat easy to use but not very flashy.

What do you dislike?

There are no bells and whistles with this program. It reminds me of the old programs we used when were in college ..just the basics.

We use this program daily to access confidential email and work forms.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User in Government Relations
G2 Crowd User in Government Relations

"Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

The directions are very straight forward and I was able to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook when my work decided to deactivate Lotus Notes and replace it with a Microsoft software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the conversion software. It was simple to use and something I'll hopefully only need to use once. I will say that I was glad we were removing Lotus Notes as it is a pain to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

In my line of work, it is imperative that I am able to quickly respond to people who reach out to me for help. The Outlook Interface is more user friendly so it is easier to see what I need in Outlook than Lotus Notes.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Quick and effective tool to transfer work from Lotus to Outlook"

What do you like best?

We extensively use both Lotus Notes and Outlook at work. Being a Pharmaceutical company, most of our databases are in Lotus Notes. Databases include both regulatory and technical documentation. In addition, we have databases for Change Controls, CAPA, Deviations etc. It is easy for us to directly send our work from lotus notes to my colleagues through outlook for review/approval. It also helps to send notifications and reminders.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific. Most of the features that are currently available are enough for the work I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must try to streamline your daily work

Flow of work has been streamlined from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Quick Review/Approval process, time-saving and productive

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to integrate easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of integration for the tool.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how some items convert weird and have no way of fixing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend making sure that when you setup the software you ensure that you go through slow and get all the advanced setup right. This isn't something you just do in an hour you should take a week or so to get it going properly.

The problem was needing what we had in lotus in outlook. Our systems were recently migrated over and we needed all the legacy data.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Computer Software

"OK, but limiting"

What do you like best?

Leaving Lotus to move to Outlook allows calendar programs to work much better. Many programs work with Outlook that don't work with Lotus. Also emails did not display properly in Lotus, so going to Outlook fixed that problem.

What do you dislike?

All the settings in Lotus and rules needed to be be updated in Outlook, which took a long time. When you are using Outlook you have to deal with a lot more viruses and malware that targets Outlook specifically. Most hackers don't consider creating a virus to cause problems with Lotus.

When I sign up for online training or a webinar, the dates can be automatically added to my Outlook calendar with reminders. Integration of Outlooks with many other systems is more seamless.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User

"had to test conversions from lotus notes to outlook"

What do you like best?

it was pretty dependable, both times. first time was working on NSFs that were thousands of messages. second time was seeing how to convert a yearly nsf to a yearly pst

What do you dislike?

no complaints, really. that was called back as "not enough characters", but truly I had nothing to dislike. the interface was good, it was easy to use, it gave dependable results, and I couldn't come up with 40 characters of what I disliked, because I liked it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it. "conversion" is a comprehensive process, and 100% is hard to prove. I think we got everything we needed.

if we need to convert from nsfs to psts, we need the tool

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Financial Services

"Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion"

What do you like best?

The software was able to solve our requirement of being able to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook. The process was straight forward and easy.

What do you dislike?

The user interface was not the prettiest interface to work with but at the end of the day it was able to accomplish its main requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend this software to other users.

We needed to be able to convert Lotus Notes to outlook. This was accomplished using the application software.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.

"Lotus Notes for External Auditor"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use, user friendly. Organized and typical functions you'd expect to find in a basic program.

What do you dislike?

Outdated, needed to be more current and up to speed with technological changes. Should have function to link pages to one another that can be updated automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are transitioning off of lotus notes to another internally created software.

Benefits to organized audits.

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and navigation throughout the program- everything you need is easy to find

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and does not save the email draft I'm working on - not sure what is going on with that. Definitely becomes a set back at that moment

Ease of the group calendar so I can see all upcoming inspections as they are put in so I can transfer them over to my board

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Outlook is great for connecting in business and personal"

What do you like best?

Can use it at anytime in the day and allows you to be always connected

What do you dislike?

Consistent notifications and too many reminders

As an older gen, allows me to connect with friends, family & coworkers

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Benjamin J.
Benjamin J.

"Lotus Notes Review"

What do you like best?

It covers everything that I need in a mail box. I have chat, bookmark links, email organizations, etc.

What do you dislike?

The interface appears to be outdated and it isn't as user friendly as I would like.

Communication via email and I am able to instantly message my peers and co-workers

"Transfer review "

What do you like best?

We switched from lotus notes to outlook. This software was pivotal in completing a seemless transition to prevent loss of productivity

What do you dislike?

It had its kinks transferring some data at times. Data was not lost but could not be transferred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There was a bug that limited transfer of some of the contacts

We transferred out lotus notes jnformation to outlook. It limited the manual data transferred by our personal

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy Product to Use"

What do you like best?

I really like using this conversion software because it was very simple to understand and implement.

What do you dislike?

I can not say there was anything I really disliked about the product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check their website for other useful tips when implementing the software!

It was great that you can convert multiple NSF file at a time, and also you can preview the content of NSF File.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Gretchen P.
Gretchen P.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Simple and straight forward to use. Not overly complicated with a bunch of directions to memorize.

What do you dislike?

I find that it is a very good system and do not dislike any aspects of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Solving only having lotus but needing it converted to outlook. Easier to do with the conversion software definitely saves time!

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Not user friendly or organized"

What do you like best?

After practicing for a little while, you get the hang of it but it is really difficult. User interface isn't intuitive and isn't modern but it gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

User interface isn't modern. If the request is closed, it's difficult to track it so you have to track request numbers on your own excel sheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a lot of practice to get used to it!

We're using Lotus Notes to submit requests to other departments. Benefit: our current system works best with Lotus but I believe we will be looking to replace it soon.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Super efficient, easy to use, and universal."

What do you like best?

The IM feature within lotus. This made it super easy if you had a quick question to just IM someone who knows the answer.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anythig about lotus. We had nothing but good things to say as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, Lotus is the best thing I have used in a work setting.

Makes cross platform easier.

"outlook"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and overall self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

The program has crashed on me a few times.

It's convenient for day to day organization.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Financial Services

"Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software"

What do you like best?

it retains all of the attributes within the email body

What do you dislike?

does not know how to handle archived databases that are linked to your primary notes database

Recommendations to others considering the product

build inventory of all of your databases first

solving my own portability and retention policy

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

The ease at adding notes and meeting to my calendar

What do you dislike?

When first starting to use Lotus Notes it can be overwhelming.

I set up weekly asset meetings and conferences that must go to a wide variety of people

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Best NSF to PST Conversion"

What do you like best?

Multiple conversion options for NSF File

What do you dislike?

there is nothing which dislike by anyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is useful to migrate NSF file to Outlook PST file with advanced NSF file converter software provided by eSoftTools It gives multiple conversion options and view emails in multiple email clients after conversion.

To convert NSF file to Outlook PST file, this eSoftTools NSF file converter software is really beneficial. After NSF to PST conversion, use given option to split PST file.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Corey B.
Corey B.

"Project Manager using Lotus Notes"

What do you like best?

Nothing lotus notes is horrible and needs to be shelfed

What do you dislike?

everything lotus notes is old and obselete

Nothing

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"It’s easy to workaround "

What do you like best?

Easy to meanuver and search for items. Overall it is a good application to use without the hassle of many other options

What do you dislike?

Sorting of files, deleting something and it will disappear. It should be saved in the deleted folder for future reference

Emails

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User

"It did it’s job switching us to 365"

What do you like best?

I liked that it brought everything over with little to no issues

What do you dislike?

When I go to a 365 folder and there’s an item from lotus, I have to click see more to find the old file

Got us to the new email system, yay!

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Better options out there "

What do you like best?

Although Lotus is a well versed platform, there are many more user friendly programs out there.

What do you dislike?

It isn’t user friendly at all. They need to develop more steps along the way that guide completion.

It operates similar to other conversion programs in converting files.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Easy installation, fast conversion"

What do you like best?

The software has easy installation. The software removes emails encryption that no other software offers to remove.

What do you dislike?

Reasonably priced but would like more features for the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Priced fair, easy to use, smooth conversions.

Performs smooth conversion which is highest priority.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer Software

"NSF to PST Conversion"

What do you like best?

Data Recovery product, conversion p tool and process

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike here. Its ok, software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to mention here a very proficient and affordable conversion software of NSF to PST files, which is well known as Kernel for NSF to PST Converter that easily transfer Lotus Notes data to outlook. For more visit http://www.howconvertnsftopst.convertnsftopst.biz/

or

I would like to mention here a very proficient and affordable conversion software of NSF to PST files, which is well known as Kernel for. For more visit

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Social Service Manager"

What do you like best?

LOTUS NOTE is different than what I used in the past.

What do you dislike?

Getting adjusted to it and searching for others is hard to do in the email system

I am not solving any business problems with Lotus Notes

"The conversion software works pretty good but is often slow. "

What do you like best?

The integration of outlook with notes is simple to use and set up.

What do you dislike?

Managing my mailbox is often slow when communicating with office.

We no longer have to use multiple interfaces for different tasks.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User in Chemicals
G2 Crowd User in Chemicals

"Outlook"

What do you like best?

The conversion is very intuitive and easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about it.

We are phasing out of using lotus notes so to have a tool like this is a life saver.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"A Necessary Evil"

What do you like best?

Was excellent for migrating my data when I started using outlook.

What do you dislike?

The software is a bit out-dated now and hasn't really been used since.

Keep me from losing my data when I migrated.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Extensively used for confidential information"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, great security protection

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be a little bit slow

Sending confidential/sensitive informatio

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Good tool for transition from an old system "

What do you like best?

Easily transferred notes data to outlook for rminimal interruption.

What do you dislike?

Format if copied data was lost in some cases.

Migration from Lotus notes to Outlook mail client.

Learning about Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software?

* We monitor all Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.