Loyalty Rewards Program

4.9
(11 reviews)

Zinrelo offers a loyalty rewards program designed to maximize customer engagement, retention and revenue.

Work for Loyalty Rewards Program?

Learning about Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program?

Loyalty Rewards Program Reviews

Ask Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program a Question
Showing 11 Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program reviews
Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Administrator

"The best free loyalty rewards app"

What do you like best?

This is the best customizable loyalty rewards app that offers a free plan. I'm very happy with it because it offers plenty of options and you can make it fit seamlessly with your branding.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything! I'm very happy with the app!

I'm able to promote a whole new way on social media now, with an easy to use system for my customers to be rewarded for user generated content.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Loyalty Rewards Program
Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Awesome experience, Easy to use and fun"

What do you like best?

It’s super easy to use and navigate, but support is available if you need it as well! It is awesome that it’s free too with options to pay for more features.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of set up required and it takes a lot of time, but that's a given for an app like this. So overall, it's difficult to think of too many negatives to using this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time with the set up process because you'll thank yourself later on

The ability to reward loyal customers for continuing to use the products helps with customer retention and support.

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Awesome Loyalty App"

What do you like best?

This app is so simple to integrate into my Shopify store, and it has a lot of features.

What do you dislike?

There is a little but of set up required, but I think that's pretty standard for any apps like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app, super simple to use, and have no complaints about the product. A+

This helps me reward my customers that shop on my online store often.

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by User

"A Great Addition "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The free trial has very little options, but I don’t think that’s to not be expected.

I’ve received traffic I might not have gotten on my own.

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Administrator

"Nice Feature"

What do you like best?

It have lot of feature for loyalty program. Able to work with magento website and also working with physical retail store. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Need to use a special plan for multi-language

It can connect both my offline and online store. And very easy to use.

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Frank B.
Frank B.

"Customer retention"

What do you like best?

The loyalty rewards program helps provide the company with a necessary tool to reward the repeat customers.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the loyalty rewards program type it can be hard for the customer to can in the reward.

The ability to reward the loyal customer for continuing to use the products.

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Crystal T.
Crystal T.

"I love this program "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and multiple uses for it.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have an app to use the program from my cell phone or iPad when on the go.

Rewards perks.

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Victoria G.
Victoria G.

"Awesome "

What do you like best?

Amazing service from this company! Excellent product

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work

Extra rewards mean, great reviews

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by User

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

this software is really easy to use and convenient. it also provides customers with the incentives.

What do you dislike?

i dislike how you have to go through every step.

i have solving insurance. benefits are customer retention.

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by Agency
Agency

"Amazing deals! "

What do you like best?

This points program is phenomenal, I love getting rewarded for doing basic everyday tasks

What do you dislike?

Points take too long to load into my account

My coworkers and I are more motivated to complete tasks

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards Program review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy to earn rewards and gift cards

What do you dislike?

I think this program is great. nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to earn rewards

I realize I can earn free gift cards with minimum effort

Learning about Loyalty Rewards Program?

* We monitor all Loyalty Rewards Program reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.