Lucidchart

(269)
4.4 out of 5 stars

HTML5 diagramming & wireframing app that supports real time collaboration & Visio import.

Work for Lucidchart?

Learning about Lucidchart?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Lucidchart Reviews

Ask Lucidchart a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • User Industry
  • For Category
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
User Industry
For Category
Showing 271 Lucidchart reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Lucidchart review by <span>Ricardo M.</span>
Ricardo M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Poderosa herramienta para realizar cualquier tipo de diagrama!

What do you like best?

Me gusta que es una herramienta en linea la cual puedes acceder desde cualquier parte, incluso desde tu teléfono inteligente, puedes integrarlo con Google Drive de modo que se incorpora a las herramientas que mas usas.Tiene gran cantidad de plantillas que puedes utilizar como base para tu trabajo Driagramas de Flujo, Diagramas de red, Mapas Mentales, Diagramas de Circuitos Eléctricos, Diagramas UML y muchos otros, para hacer los diagramas cuentas con una gran variedad de figuras según estándares como UML, Entidad Relación, Redes Cisco, Azure, entre otros. Puedes manejar capas dentro del diseño lo que es muy útil si necesitas añadir elementos de diferentes niveles de análisis en el diagrama. Puedes colocarle fácilmente temas al diagrama sin mayor esfuerzo, pues ya trae unos pre-diseñados. También, puedes importar diagramas desde Visio y Gliffy; y finalmente, puedes descargar el diagrama de distintos formatos PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG y Visio.

What do you dislike?

Una de las cosas que me disgusta es que el entorno de trabajo no es personalizable y este es muy gris. Otra cosa es que cuando los diagramas se hacen demasiado complejos tiende a ponerse pesado, sobre todo si insertas imágenes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LucidChart es un software muy sencillo y fácil de usar que permite trabajar los diagramas de forma colaborativa y compartirlos fácilmente; además, puedes tenerlos disponible desde cualquier parte con tu teléfono inteligente, solo tienes que bajarte la aplicación. Es bastante provechoso ya que puedes utilizarlo para muchos tipo de diagramas.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Los diagramas de procesos de la organización se realizan en esta herramienta ya que es muy sencilla y fácil de usar; además, compartes el documento y todo el equipo ya dispone del diagrama para incorporarlo a otros documentos (informes, reporte, presentaciones, entre otros). También, si necesitas un diagrama de distribución de espacios sin mucho rigor es perfecto ya que lo puedes hacer sin mucha complejidad.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lucidchart
Headshots
Lucidchart review by <span>Jay H.</span>
Jay H.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Great product for organizing, planning and sharing project plans/ideas.

What do you like best?

I've been using Lucidchart for a few years now. The feature I love the most is the ability to create easy to read flow charts and attach a hyperlink to a shape.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about lucidchart. Its a great product. Period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use! Excellent for organizing your thoughts on paper to create a seamless, easy to read flowchart. After I started using this product in Marketing, other teams like Sales, Customer Service and Prodcut teams really liked how easy it was to read my charts, that they decided to get a license of lucidchart themselves. Its a great product for any team/department.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As a marketer, I get a lot of internal questions from different departments asking what are email nurtures look like and what content we share with customers. With Lucidchart I can easily create a flow chart to show the emails and send dates and on top of that, I can hyperlink a shape in the chart and take someone to a sample of the actual customer email.

What Diagramming solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Lucidchart review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Organic
Reviewed On

Lucid Chart is a functional solution that creates highly-usable flow charts

What do you like best?

It's pretty quick to learn how to use LucidChart. The features grow with you so that you can use just the basics after a few minutes of clicking around. But if you want to become a power user, you'll need to put in a bit more time.

What do you dislike?

The end result feels like a mechanical drawing or an engineering chart. They're just not aesthetically pleasing. If you're just trying to communicate information, then it's all you need. If you need to communicate information in an elegant way, then you may need a different solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. It may well check all your boxes. Just don't think that it will be useful for client-facing information. It's more for creating internal docs.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Explaining multi-stage processes to clients in an onboarding course. We've been able to help our clients understand the need to complete certain tasks in a specific order and identify decision points and criteria for making those decisions.

Lucidchart review by <span>Chad C.</span>
Chad C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Lucidchart - a premier diagramming tool

What do you like best?

I've tried way too many diagramming tools over the years - wayyyy too many. I've used Pencil (more for web mockups), Moqups (also web-centric), PowerPoint (more of a hack and too simple), and of course Visio (just too much of a pain and overkill most of the time) to name a few. I heard about Lucidchart and decided to give it a try - it is by far the easiest and most versatile diagramming program I have tried. I like it so much I actually puchased a basic plan ($55/yr). That I LOVE about Lucidchart is that I can quickly and easily which up a network diagram for a client in a matter of minutes based on a saved template. I can then export to PNG and slap it in OneNote or a Jira ticket.

One thing I really like is how well the linking of objects with arrowed lines works - it's just simple to do and the lines can be easily manipulated, something that has never been easy to do in Visio.

I like the idea of the integrations available (Jira, Google Docs, etc.), but haven't used them yet honestly.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Lucidchart. One thing I would like to see would be the ability to have complex shapes - freehand polygons or the ability to add/remove vertices so you can make odd shapes and not just rectangles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you can have one diagram for free. Try it out and see what you think.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I primarily use Lucidchart to create small network diagrams, but have also used it to create figures for publications and also used the mindmapping feature, which is a nice way to get thoughts lined out quickly. Some colleagues also use the Jira integration as well which allows them to insert their Lucidchart content directly into Jira tickets.

Lucidchart review by <span>Berenice A.</span>
Berenice A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

This is a great alternative to make some fresh diagrams

What do you like best?

When I started using this software, I was quite amazed at its simplicity: the first thing I could enjoy of this tool is the variety of types of diagrams which anyone can easily just select and start using in a matter of seconds. I also felt a bit excited because many aspects of the chart can be easily changed (such as colors, figures, lines and many more things). In the past I had used a few diagramming tools that didn't allow for much variation of colors for my diagrams (which made them look a bit dull), but this one has been a great tool for making my diagrams.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I'm too touchy, but I dislike the left option bar. And what do I want to say by this? I mean that this bar lacks a couple feautres: first of all, this bar should include a section that shows templates for users just in case they want to change the current template for a new one. Finally, if users chose a different template for their diagram, it would be cool if the written information that users typed up in these diagrams remained there for re-use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This online software is nice option for someone interested in making diagrams and even flow charts.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

When I use a diagram software like this, I can be sure that my activities are recorded and stored safely. One example is if I need to change or update any logistic aspect of my business, I'd just have to open my stored diagram and make the required changes.

Lucidchart review by <span>Maria R.</span>
Maria R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Lucid Chart is a great tool for keeping track of clients and their needs

What do you like best?

Even though Lucid Chart is a tool often used to create flow charts, I really love that I can give it different uses. For example, I use this online software for keeping track of my clients and their needs: I like that I only have to log into my account, and then select a ready-made flow chart type, with added shapes and arrows to signal the flow of the task; after that, I like even more that I can replace the inserted text with the name of my clients, as well as the tasks I have to deliver to make them happy (so that they buy my stuff again), and for me, it's a super bonus that I can easily change the color of the text and shapes easily. This software has simplified the way I keep track of my clients and their orders, and that's the part I love the most.

What do you dislike?

This is a very complete software, which is also easy to use. Because of this, I can really say that the only thing that bothers me about this is its price. What I mean to say is that almost 9 American dollars per month can be a bit high for most users, especially for people like me, who run their own business on their own. If the price for this service was around 3 dollars, then I would definitely give it a 10-star rating,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lucidchart is a fascinating software for keeping your business organized, as it can help you keep track of all your clients as well as the orders they place, and changes they need.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Lucid Chart gives me the opportunity to maintain my business organized. Everyday I need to talk to a number of clients, and keep track of what they want, changes to orders I already have, and so on, and I can do this within a few seconds thanks to my Lucid Chart software.

Kate avatar
Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about Lucidchart?

I can help.
* We monitor all Lucidchart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.