Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite

Lucidpress is a web-based layout and design application used by businesses, schools, and individuals to create engaging and attractive visual communication, right in a web browser.

Work for Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite?

Learning about Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite?

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite Reviews

Showing 15 Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite reviews
Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Marc L.
Marc L.

"Make the design process a lot more user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that platform includes many feature rich templates for many different occasions. The smart templates also include all of the information that is already attached to my account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many of the features I use such as custom font are only in the pro plan. It is still worth the month if you use these features as often as we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this tool a try. We came from using lucid charts we we know the company create great products for small and large teams a like.

It allows me to design on a user friendly platform when the design is backed up with more important work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite
Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Hayley P.
Hayley P.

"Awesome and easy to use graphic design creator"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create quality advertising pieces in an easy to use platform that helps me work faster and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is a lack of "shapes" to use in the design process. I wish there were some more modern features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product to be using to if you need to create quality advertising pieces for your business or if you need to develop higher quality content for your social media accounts.

I have realized that I can create my own flyers for our company and great content for social media.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"So simple to create on Lucidpress!"

What do you like best?

Many options; simple to use. Enables my students to devote attention to writing assignments coupled with the visual presentation design process. They work in tangent. This is better for my visual thinkers who are not as comfortable with writing. Both parts of the process are addressed in tandem. If new ideas come forth while during "production" the publication can easily be changed to incorporate those. The students seem to "get it" with immediate visual results. They learn this pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty with passwords; it kept asking for a new one. Repeatedly.

Frustrating...

Faster positive results in students willingness to write for Language Arts. They get excited to produce their work. They seem proud to see themselves as legitimate authors, with a printed final piece.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Adrian d.
Adrian d.

"Great Integrations! Still testing."

What do you like best?

The Admin interface is easy to use and very powerful.

What do you dislike?

So far, we don't have any major concerns, but we continue to test whether the Free Design Tool adds enough value at the user-level to implement it across our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We ended up going with a Lucidpress subscription--received non-profit pricing!--because we needed increased functionality. We're still testing the free design tool, but so far, so good!

The integration with G-Suite is seamless and a huge time saver.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="46af0739-ac07-4fd2-850a-ee9b74738413">Michael N.</span>
Michael N.
" itemprop="name" />

"Simple yet versatile design tool compatible with Google"

What do you like best?

I enjoy this tool because it syncs flawlessly with G Suite and provides additional design and formatting tools that are not available standard to a G Suite license.

What do you dislike?

Can have a bit of a learning curve if you're used to other online print & digital publishing programs and their UIs, and a little bit of nuances with trying to get things to fit in layouts perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company already uses google for your email and other cloud solutions, you can't go wrong with this product. It is probably the simplest and most affordable solution on the market.

We primarily use this service for creating print advertisements and designing 1 page digital ads with our creative and marketing teams.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Lucidpress is an awesome design tool"

What do you like best?

Lucidpress is an awesome online publishing software resource which caters to every level of need and skill.

The overall layout of features is well sand easy to manage, which helps the designer to work without experiencing any hiccups. It is cost-effective to various desktop publishing software.

It also has a handy Google Drive integration!

What do you dislike?

Lucidpress needs a picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast are not great, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Lucidpress has made it possible for us to create simple images in house. We are also able to clean up old pdfs and images with new branding.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Hadi H.
Hadi H.

"Love the templates"

What do you like best?

Using the bakery gift certificate template now! Love how they have custom printing for the food industry too!

What do you dislike?

The editing features are a bit too complex. Takes some time to getting used to! While it's powerful, you may need some practice at first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to the editing capabilities

Marketing material design. Saves us a lot of time from having to come up with our own communications. The templates are just lovely!

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"Great Free Resource"

What do you like best?

The templates are really cool and easy to use. My favorites are the templates for magazines, flyers, invitations, photo books, business cards, resumes, menus, banners, cards, and catalogs. It's very easy and fun to add your own images and text.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that you need the paid monthly Lucidpress subscription to use. But the Free version is so amazing, you might find that you don't need it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's just a great, free product. I recommend it highly!

Lucidpress provides me as a Digital Artist and community member with the tools that I need to create great products at minimum cost and time involved.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"Fantastic even at freemium. "

What do you like best?

Lucid products are fantastic even at freemium! I’ve used them all and they make me look really good even in a budget!

What do you dislike?

The UX could improve with a better UI, but to be honest as free product it’s killer!

I use it for early stage ideation for clients and ideas.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

"Plug and play design"

What do you like best?

Lucid press has great templates and makes it so easy to design professional looking materials without the design skill set.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to select the right object when you've layered multiple things on top of each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lucid press is great for people with limited design training.

I used lucid press to design professional looking outreach material on a tight budget.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by User

"Creative and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Template options are plentiful and contain excellent graphics for design, especially in a free product. Lucidpress is easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

No issues detected. I would like to try for a few more days to identify any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try.

Free design tool allows for non-profits to have access to quality design tools for little to no cost.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Administrator

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the measuring guide that is constantly helping you line things up, it's amazing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is hard is I can't copy and paste the whole thing at once.

I have created a newsletter for our company and it's so easy.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by User

"Lucidpress gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that Ludicpress allows you to design a layout that works best for the project at hand.

What do you dislike?

Some of the updates have not been user-friendly improvements, in my opinion. For example, when using images, you have to now click "manage" before you get the full window to open. This is an extra step.

We are required to produce a monthly newsletter. Lucidpress allows us to have more creativity than using Word or Publisher.

Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Learn slowly"

What do you like best?

Lucidpress give the way to learn an improve the graphic design for a novels users.

What do you dislike?

The data limit of plans it would be increase 20% GB to be accordingly with the price plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inrcease data GB on plans

Enable to any user worker of organizations to be able design printables and social media posts.

"Flyers made easy"

What do you like best?

The easy to use user interface is extremely intuitive and easy.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools are confusing, as the toolbars are not set right

Just making flyers.

Learning about Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite?

* We monitor all Lucidpress | Free Design Tool for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.