Lucidpress

Lucidpress is a web-based layout and design tool with real-time collaboration. Work with anyone, on any browser, at any time.

Work for Lucidpress?

Learning about Lucidpress?

Compare Lucidpress to Similar Solutions

Lucidpress Reviews

Ask Lucidpress a Question
Showing 95 Lucidpress reviews
Lucidpress review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Love Lucidpress!"

What do you like best?

Lucidpress presents an easy user interface that mimics much of the functionality of Adobe InDesign without the price or complexity. The pre-made templates are nice-looking (although I don't use them for my purposes), and there is a good selection of professional fonts. The cloud storage with the ability to log on from anywhere and work on the project from multiple devices is a life-saver when I have a big project.

What do you dislike?

Need a better search function for text within the document. I wish you could download the files in Word or some other editable format so I don't have to copy and paste the text, or do it as a PDF.

I originally purchased a subscription to Lucidpress to design a large book-sized publication (more than 200 pages) at my college. It offers all the functionality I need to create a graphically pleasing, well-designed, ready-for-print piece. It also offers the option to download for the web.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lucidpress
Lucidpress review by Amber T.
Amber T.

"Great! "

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to use. Especially for someone who doesn't know much about graphic design/publishing but needs something a little more artsy than Office 365. And the basic of the basic version is free!

What do you dislike?

Some features are only available for a subscription. I don't use it enough to justify that cost so I find work-arounds to get the job done. I totally understand why they require payment for some features though, so this isn't a huge issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as I can tell, this is a great product. Pretty self-explanatory for use and ease of access is fantastic. I don't have much experience in publishing but I've found the need for something that will allow me to do more and "assist" me to do more than Microsoft Word. Lucidpress has done a fantastic job and has proven to be a great resource.

As far as I know, I'm the only one that's using it in the company. We are a small company and our graphic designers use other programs (to my knowledge). It's been very handy when I need to make diagrams or little fliers that aren't very complicated. I love how it gives several options when publishing or printing.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Lucidpress review by Emily O.
Emily O.

"Free version allows me to do what I need"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to design and upload as many fonts as I need to create a quarterly newsletter. The prints always come out high quality through our local printer.

What do you dislike?

The free version limits the amount of pages you can design and it limits the photo size you can hold and save.I know that the company would like to charge for services, however the photo limit restricts what I can do with the free version. Though, I am usually able to get by if I use less pictures and delete all of the pictures I've used for previous projects.

Lucidpress has allowed me to produce high quality print materials without needing to use publisher. It has helped jump start my creativity and I love that it is cloud based.

Lucidpress review by Werner S.
Werner S.

"Excellent templates...Even better services and prices!"

What do you like best?

The templates provided by Lucidpress are simply amazing! They are easy to edit and customize. The different options available to download my project when I am done is also a very nice feature! What other company lets you choose whether you want to download your creation display ready for Retina or optimized for printing?

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comment on this. I am very satisfied with Lucidpress and all of it's uses overall!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the most amazing support from a team and high-quality templates for designs..There is only one name to trust - Lucidpress!

I am creating custom designs for customers. They really are amazed at the end products that they receive which means that the templates provided are really of that high quality and standard. It makes it really worthwhile paying the member fee when the feedback that one receives after completion of designs are this positive!

Lucidpress review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"LucidPress was a lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use! Great replacement for Pages!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I love that I can use it anywhere!

I'm currently using LucidPress to create my school's student newspaper. I had been using Apple Pages during the previous school year, but I kept running into formatting issues. I didn't like how last year's paper was laid out, and I kept getting more and more frustrated by it. Publishing day came, and I was not happy. I started doing some research: online publishing programs. The first result on Google? LucidPress. I gave it a try, and I could not be happier. I'm using the "Classroom" newsletter template. It was so easy to change the colors and the banner to match my school's colors. Formatting is a breeze. So is inserting pictures. I love using it, and I love looking at the final product. After I published the first edition for this school year at the end of September, I spent probably too much time just looking at the final result. I'm so happy!

Lucidpress review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"A freelancers dream"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I am able to produce a product for my customers quickly and efficiently. I love how the templates are easy to customize and also the variety of alterations available. It is definitely one of my top, go-to platforms to complete projects. I also enjoy the ease of sharing; its nice to be able to talk to my clients as I am designing their project! They enjoy that they can offer input as I am working and it ultimately saves me time!

What do you dislike?

This app doesn't have many dislikes for me. One thing I would suggest to make it better is to allow more adobe integrations. I love how lucidpress has a feature that merges with Adobe Indesign! Just add the other Adobe programs, like photoshop and Illustrator. I would love to see Lucidpress allow a way for me to bridge more of Adobe; I would be able to create my clients' logos and give them more hands-on input in the development of their brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Lucidpress for your business, the best thing to do is to just try it out! The great thing about them is they let you try out the features for free and then you can upgrade to a single user for just $5.95 a month if you want more features!

My company, Hummingbird 111, is tailored to deliver quality business solutions for small businesses. Being that most of my work consists of graphic design, lucidpress allows me to be more efficient in my design process! I am able to take on more clients because I can get more done with lucidpress templates. In short, more productivity in less time! I am a perfectionist in my work and I find it difficult for me to be totally satisfied with my work, however with Lucidpress, I have been more satisfied with my work than ever. My clients are happy and they share with others, which helps my business grow.

Lucidpress review by Jess S.
Jess S.

"SO versatile for all my business docs!"

What do you like best?

I started using this for newsletters, but I quickly found I could use it for a wide variety of documents. I teach some topic-specific seminars and I use Lucidpress for my handouts and slick looking quotes for clients.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe is that Lucidchart is a separate program/fee. I occasionally need a flowchart so I signed up for it once and really liked it. However, I only use flowcharts a few times a year so it seemed silly to pay a monthly fee. I wish there was a discounted "add on Lucidchart" option for existing Lucidpress subscribers. Seems like a bit of nickel and diming to make me pay two fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time with it when you first begin to use it, it has many features you can overlook if you don't know they are there.

My customer facing and client facing documents looks much more professional without me having to pay a graphic designer every time I need a document made. I've had many compliments and many people inquire about what software I use.

Lucidpress review by Rebecca (Becky) K.
Rebecca (Becky) K.

"Finally, Beautfiful Presentation & Document softward for the DIY'ers!! "

What do you like best?

Templates, I like templates best. It is very hard to combine the right fonts, sizes, colors, page design, etc. to create an interesting and creative presentation. They look very professional when finished. I really love that I can publish them as an E-document. THAT alone is SO great. My prospects and clients can download a PDF on their end if they want and we don't have to worry about sending with an intermediary like wetransfer or dropbox. I am in sales, so the easier it is the better. Without an internal marketing team to create knockout presentations for us, we have to create it ourselves. I have purchased powerpoint designs in the past but this is just SO much better and so easy. We have totally up'd our image - what we do is really shining through in each presentation.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more creative charts and tables like in Powerpoint. I would also like to import PDFs and Excel files. Right now I can only import as a photo (i think) so fine print does not come over well. We include some detail in some of our print submissions and it is difficult to convert files and pull them in and make them look as good as the rest of the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by far the best solution I have found and I looked at several options. InDesign was too much for me although great. I do not want to design these myself! I like the great templates. We are always looking for creative and fresh. And for the price, I cannot beat it. Even my CEO is convinced!

I am solving Marketing problems. How well we communicate and how it speaks of our quality and professionalism - and creativity. Internally, it has raised the bar. Our entire sales team has higher standards for our presentation and image now. What used to be HARD, is now pretty easy. We can spend more time on the content and less on the design. Bottom line, we are winning more jobs - I give Lucidpress some credit in that!

Lucidpress review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"You need Lucidpress"

What do you like best?

Everything! But seriously, the "smartness" of the tool is fantastic. I can move images, text, layout around with ease. It "gets" me. The templates offered are fresh and attractive, and I truly enjoy experimenting with them for the best fit for each project. I look forward to each and every project with this tool because it's fun!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. Lucidpress is easy to use and I really enjoy creating projects in the system. If there's anything that I might dislike, it's just the timeout feature that makes it inactive if I hop over to a new browser--but it's really not a problem. It fires right back up and saves my work as I move along. I've never lost work because of this "inactive" status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fantastic and makes my work look professional.

I create a lot of collateral for my company and I also create a State-level newsletter for an organization I'm involved in. The organization has taken first place in the nation with a newsletter I've created using Lucidpress. Everyone is impressed with the document and it looks great in its digital form and in print. I've also created a number of very attractive trade show invitations, including built-in QR codes, and importing images/logos is so easy. The sales team is able to easily follow up with leads by sending them our digital solutions magazine--and we can password protect it. It's so easy!

Lucidpress review by Alison C.
Alison C.

"A great tool for designers and non-designers alike"

What do you like best?

As someone who does not have formal graphics training, I love that I can easily find what I need to create beautiful presentations and proposals quickly. I can create a template that can be used over and over and find the assets I need all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the program slows down my browser or my computer significantly. Although I have found a workaround (not having as much running at the same time), I was a little frustrated at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, and give yourself time to fully explore its features. Our use of it has grown tremendously over the last few years and it's just gotten better and better.

We use LucidPress for proposals, presentations and contracts. Again, the template feature is great, as well as the duplicate. So if I have a new proposal that is almost the same as a recent one, I can just duplicate and replace the information that is relevant to the new prospect.

Lucidpress review by Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.

"Quality online publishing software"

What do you like best?

This online application doesn't require you to install any tools. You can access all your projects from anywhere. Creating a lively and professional design for a presentation template or logo is easy. There are also many design templates that are easy to modify and require little effort to work with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't upload a document to the system to create slides and publications. I have to cut and paste all the text page by page. If I can simply upload the entire file and then use the formatted page layout later, that would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this software for beginner and advanced designers that want tools to get designs published quickly and with high quality.

Having many templates available was really helpful and there are lots of interesting creative designs. I found it much simpler than using the Adobe software, which I sometimes find a little difficult and time-consuming.

Lucidpress review by Blair H.
Blair H.

"Perfect for the person who doesn't care to learn another tool"

What do you like best?

It's simple. It's web-based. I have no experience with any of the more powerful design software, and Lucidpress worked perfectly for my needs. I've used it for brochures and flyers with great results. The final products looked professional and can be updated in the future with ease.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't take long to use of the storage allotment in the free account, but it's definitely worth paying at least month by month for the times it's needed (I only need Lucidpress every few months) to get that extra storage space.

Needed a simple tool for brochures, banners, and other basic web and print designs. This has allowed me to get them done quickly without getting bogged down in endless minor adjustments, while still offering the features I need.

Lucidpress review by Starlyn B.
Starlyn B.

"Review on the "Basic" Program"

What do you like best?

I've been using the "basic" program for a while and I love that it's easy to use, and provides a variety of templates to choose from

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more shapes to choose from and that the "basic" program allowed the ink to print in CMYK colors. That is a huge bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a design software product that will create quality print jobs this is for you, however, if you want more shapes or don't want to spend extra money for CMYK printing by choosing the premium option, then maybe it's just best to use InDesign or Illustrator.

I am creating a very nice newsletter, invitations, flyers with ease. It's nice to know that I can print something that looks great and inspires people to participate in my events!

Lucidpress review by Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.

"Billed for two years after free trial expired and did not use account"

What do you like best?

I liked that this could be used to creaet a Kindergarten memory book.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the fact that I was charged after the trial period for 2 years without a bill and customer service did not resolve this. I registered to use their online program for their one month free trial and then a one month extension payment of one month where I clicked that I did not wish to subscribe to their monthly payments which were $5.95 subscription rather than the $9.95 fee for the month use. They continued to charge me$13.12 monthly for two years without sending a bill or without my consent. They can easily verify that I have not used the account other than that one month. When I emailed about this issue they reimbursed me one month of the 24 and said that is all they can do which is not satisfactory and does not resolve the issue. I am a teacher who used the program with some parent volunteers to create an online Kindergarten yearbook and so having to pay $314 from my own pocket to something I specifically did not want and then having zero help from billing has been quite awful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend any other program that has good customer service and does not charge people illegally.

None.

Lucidpress review by Taryn P.
Taryn P.

"Easy and Professional"

What do you like best?

The templates make it easy to create color, professional publications for a variety of uses. I have used it at the recommendation of a fellow educator and have been pleased with the quality of designs I'm able to create with a free account. I also like the web-based platform and that it automatically saves my work as I go along.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited number of templates available for the free account. It would also be helpful to have more templates that were focused on education.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to experiment. It is easy to learn!

I am able to disseminate information to my colleagues easily and quickly. The information is organized perfectly and is visually stimulating.

Lucidpress review by Caroline S.
Caroline S.

"Great tool for any career or personal use "

What do you like best?

I use Lucidpress for my weekly newsletters for my Kindergarten classroom. It’s to send home and let parents know what our lessons and units will be about and also to provide information on upcoming events. Lucid Press was the only thing I found that worked for me and provided great layouts for newsletters. It’s easy to add new text boxes, move them around and add other fonts and pictures to keep it interesting each week! I also have used this for making crafts at home and it has been wonderful!

What do you dislike?

The only improvements I could suggest is when inserting an image into my newsletters I have run into problems making it fit or changing it’s size without parts of the picture being blocked out. I have tried unclicking on the lock speck ratio and that will help it not to crop the image but it won’t allow you to stretch the image to fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using this software my advice to you is try it! If you have. Google account they make it easy for you to add on to your account and save any progress or work you do!

I have solved my issue of spending large amounts of time re creating or managing a newsletter in other apps such as word documents etc. Lucid Press allows me to easily duplicate my layout previously made and quickly change the text information for my students parents for that week! I have gotten many compliments on my newsletters from parents and other teachers.

Lucidpress review by User

"Lucid Press - collaboration made easy"

What do you like best?

Lucid Press has a variety of templates - I have used mostly newsletters and brochures. All the documents can be worked on collaboratively which makes Lucid Press great for the classroom. Students can create and work on the same document from their own computers simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes find it hard to get the brochures to print the way I want. Trying to get the front and backsides facing in the right direction can be a little tricky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it first. Try different options. Think about how it will look when it is printed out. When working with students, I see that they often forget to think about the final layout. With a brochure that the front page is not in the same order that it appears on the screen. I often ask them to use a paper to fold and see which panel belongs where. It would be good if that appeared on the template - that is that lucid press said front cover, back cover, inside pages etc so that if was clear where you are working at all times. Otherwise is is quite simple to use and just a matter of trial and error.

Students have access to the documents even if one of them is not in class. All the work is shared through google docs and is easy to access from multiple computers. No more - we can't do anything because one group member is absent.

Lucidpress review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Coming from an Adobe background, I think this is a great easy-to-use tool for the average person."

What do you like best?

I love that it is very user friendly making it easy for a non-designer to navigate and create material. It has all of the basic needs of creating designs and is not as complicated as Adobe Indesign. I also love that it is an internet based program. Having a cloud storage system for my work and the ability to share and collaborate with other people reminds me of google drive.

What do you dislike?

Though I can see the value in this program to the average person that isn't trained in graphic design, I do prefer the expansive capabilities that the Adobe suite offers and Lucidpress is limited to. A couple things I miss having is a pen tool and masking tool. If those were incorporated I would give Lucid press a 10. In order for me to be able to solely use Lucidpress without any other program, I would have to have a pen tool, masking tool, and photo editing tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using it and becoming familiar with it because my company would like all branches to be on the same operating system and this is the best platform for us to collaborate on for people trained and untrained in the Adode Suite. So what I would recommend is this:

If you are well versed in other more advanced programs such as the Adobe Suite, you may find a few draw backs and isn't meant for you.

If you are well versed in other more advanced programs but need to collaborate with others who are not, this is a great platform (though the uploading of Indesign files needs to be fixed)

If you have no training in advanced programs than this is a perfect program for you to be able to use and create marketing materials (more marketing based designs, not artistic designs -- not recommended for artistic design purposes)

I have been creating illustrative and inspirational posters, advertisements for print and social media, brochures, for internal paperwork documents to spice up the look, and I have even to simply resize/crop and image.

Lucidpress review by Erin A.
Erin A.

"We have had a great experience and will continue to use Lucidpress as our main printing vendor."

What do you like best?

I loved how easy to use the program itself is! The editing tools are straightforward and the templates are professional and easy to customize and play with. I also love that there is an option to order prints "in house" and the results are excellent!

What do you dislike?

It would be useful for someone like me who often works remotely to be able to download an offline version of Lucidpress, so that I can work on various marketing documents on the go.

We are creating professional documents to hand out for advertising, such as pamphlets and posters. I love that you can create a variety of different documents in one program and order prints when you are done, rather than having to use a number of different companies to complete the different tasks.

Lucidpress review by Jill C.
Jill C.

"Easy to use publishing platform"

What do you like best?

I like that I can resize photos and change the fonts and text colors, and the background colors of text boxes (using the "shapes" feature.)

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to resize the page borders and to type directly onto the document --the newsletter I create for my school. I always insert a shape and then type within the shape. If there is a way to type directly into the document I do not know about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to incorporate photos. Our finished newsletters look impressive!

We did not have a problem before using Lucidpress. I am using this platform to create our school newsletter. The benefits from doing this with Lucidpress are better PR for our school and increased awareness of what is going on in our building on the part of our invested community.

Lucidpress review by Janne M.
Janne M.

"Good enough for design - Best for collaborating"

What do you like best?

An easy-to-use tool that can do a lot of things I did before with InDesign. Now all work can be easily found in one place and can be edited by others if needed.

What do you dislike?

Text styles do not always seem to work. The pre-created style will change the font but not the size. Some documents work correctly but not all. Making a table of contents automatically could be a good feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and very powerful app.

Sellers working in different cities can make advertising materials, but I can help them as needed and manage the design of publications.

Lucidpress review by Jami C.
Jami C.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Lucidpress is easy to use compared to Indesign. It allows me to get simple design items finished with its easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

Very minor, but had to find a download to the font I needed for my project then had to upload it to the platform since it was not included. Took some time but ultimately, I got it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have trouble with Indesign, Lucidpress will be your best friend!

We mostly use it for creating one-pagers for our programs. The main benefit is that the functions are easy to use. Example: the layout of the platform allows for fast color and sizing changes.

Lucidpress review by Erika R.
Erika R.

"Collaboration is a great thing"

What do you like best?

This is difficult...I like the collaboration possibilities as well as how great customer service has been with Lucidpress.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had has been fixed. There was a photo issue on a document. I placed a photo over another photo and deleted the photo from the library, but not on the document. Then when I or others opened the document there WAS a box over the whole thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lucidpress is a simple application that meets website compliance and saves time and money.

We are solving the ability to have more than one person in a document at the same time. This saves us time and money in the long run and would be considered a benefit.

Lucidpress review by Lesley B.
Lesley B.

"Able to Impress My Marketing Department"

What do you like best?

I love how I'm able to customize templates then make them into something of my own. From there I then make it my template to use on all of my newsletters.

What do you dislike?

I wish mail merge printed into one file so I could print them all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when first starting out - there is a learning curve.

I am able to create my own mailings, flyers, invitations without waiting on anyone else. It has allowed me to keep in touch with my customers on a regular basis as all I need to do is open the program and start typing.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"I use Lucidpress for just about everything!"

What do you like best?

I frequently send out awards, brochures, reports and newsletters. Lucidpress makes it easy to create and send this information for everyone to read!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, but I have found it difficult to successfully set up and see the recorded analytics on what I send out. I thought I set it up on a few occasions, but then when I went to look at the results, there was nothing recorded or being recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simpler way to set up and view recorded analytics. I hit "set up analytics" and republished a few documents and neither worked for me. It would be nice if there was a cheat sheet of how to do certain things on here, then I could fix my troubles quickly!

Lucidpress makes is simple and fast to have one layout for different files, for branding purposes. This makes it nice to have everything look the same when we communicate with employees and potential clients.

Lucidpress review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Easy to use - professional looking products"

What do you like best?

I like that I have zero experience in graphic design and even I am still able to make professional looking products in a short of amount time. All the tools are very intuitive, even a novice can make beautiful products for your organization or small business.

What do you dislike?

I hope that Lucid press will be compatible with Word one day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can't afford a graphic designer but, need a program that will help you create a unified look and beautiful documents, Lucidpress is a good option.

We do not have the funds to pay a graphic designer to do all our fliers, newsletters, brochures, etc. This saves us a ton of money. The main reason why we chose Lucidpress was that it helped us create a unified "look" for all the materials coming out of our office - it was a part of a larger branding strategy.

Lucidpress review by Kristian S.
Kristian S.

"A great application for building graphic organizers."

What do you like best?

As an educator, Lucidpress has made it very easy for me to create graphic organizers for my students. The process is fairly quick and the application is inherently easy to comprehend. It also has a plethora of available features that allow me to make great looking graphic organizers.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing. It is really just about perfect as is.

The biggest problem this program solves is how to make additional supplements for the classroom digitally without wasting a lot of my valuable time.

Lucidpress review by Krista B.
Krista B.

"Fantastic design tool for print or digital "

What do you like best?

Lucidpress is the best web-based design tool on the market. It is super easy to use and they have great templates to choose from for my marketing needs. I can upload my images and drag and drop into documents. You don't have to spend a lot of time learning how to use it. I would never go back to InDesign after this.

What do you dislike?

It would be great for them to have an icon or clip art library available just like Lucidchart has.

I am able to use a single tool to for all my marketing needs - web, print, digital/social media.

Lucidpress review by Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.

"All-In-One + More!!"

What do you like best?

At this very moment I am completing our company's fifth RFP response of the 2017 and it is my savior!

The first 2 RFPs we created NOT using Lucidpress were painful...! I can use our prior templates and do the small modifications as I wish to as I fit each RFP to its unique response.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! No drastic changes please..!! I like the subtle editing improvements, but please do not do any drastic user interface overhauls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!

Whether a student or professional, this has practical use for today's visual media needs.

RFPs, Business Reports, Flyers, etc...

Lucidpress review by James M.
James M.

"McDonough Media Has High Praise For LUCIDPRESS"

What do you like best?

We have found the ability to create our Digital Magazine quickly, well within budget and simply each issue by using Lucidpress. The system is easy to learn and gives us great flexibility in creating a really nice final produce.

What do you dislike?

To be clear, so far we have had only minor problems figuring out minor glitches, so there is actually nothing in this system that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I have already suggested this to QVO Consulting.

We had problems communicating with outside layout contractors that we no longer have. We use the Lucidpress for layout and output instead.

Lucidpress review by Jared D.
Jared D.

"Easy to use and accessible from anywhere"

What do you like best?

I like that Lucidpress is web based, so I can access my documents from any computer on the go. The user interface is easy to use and intuitive. There is a huge library of templates to get started with.

What do you dislike?

I use Lucidpress for creating room or plant layouts. The scaling can be difficult to work with sometimes. A dimension tool would be great to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend

I use Lucidpress to layout manufacturing processes before physically moving workstations and equipment. This reduces the risk of wasting time and money on an unfavorable layout.

"Happy Customer!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Lucidpress is very easy to use. The first time I used it, I felt a little intimidated because it was my first time working on a newsletter for one of our teachers. I was very impressed by the ease and how professional the newsletter turned out. I also love the colorful options available for different types of documents.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have had no issues with anything yet so I'm very pleased I have found this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving Lucidpress a try. It's fun, easy to use but it makes the documents look very professional. I like the fact that there are different documents to choose from and you can make it your own. I will definitely keep using Lucidpress any chance I get.

We currently use Lucidpress to send home a monthly newsletter to our parents, we give them information about what the students are working on and also give them important dates to add to their calendar. It helps our teachers look more professional and organized also. I'm in charge of translating the documents and it's easy for me to go in and enter with ease all the information in Spanish.

Lucidpress review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Incredible Design Service"

What do you like best?

Lucidpress has a vast array of features to help you to easily design your marketing and business documents. It is very intuitive - after the first few tips, I didn't need any further help and I have no design experience at all.

What do you dislike?

The Lucidpress templates are very basic, uninspiring, and unimaginative. I found great templates in one of the stock photo - design services and have used those. So, I have in fact, needed two subscriptions, one for Lucidpress and one, on a pay as you go basis with the stock photo site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people will find it very easy to use. Just try it out for an hour. I found the Lucidpress templates to be a bit basic, so I found some on a stockphoto site that I have used. LucidPress has a great Adobe InDesign import tool which works extremely well.

So far, I have only used it for marketing brochures and newsletters, however, I can see how it will be very useful for other documents as well.

Lucidpress review by Jurrien  N.
Jurrien N.

"Great for everything!"

What do you like best?

They do a great job with all the tools they give you. They also have a very nice selection that they offer, although some of them are "premium" the ones that are free are just as great, and you can always create one from scratch!

What do you dislike?

Not much except for the interface. Sometimes it can be a little disorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the interface and it should be perfect!

School projects are mostly what I do in a hospitality class. It is really the ONLY place to go for creating brochures and pamphlets. Although they do offer other things, it's mostly used for this and this is what it is best at.

Lucidpress review by Vickie V.
Vickie V.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

I love that I have the choice of already built templates or can create one from scratch. The quality is also very impressive

What do you dislike?

That I am unable to edit from my ipad. This is restrictive since I am not always walking around with a laptop and may have started the project home but have a few minutes and would like to do some work via my ipad but alas your platform doesn't allow me to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it

Creating bomb a** flyers for my social media platform....It saves me money and as a small business that is amazing since I can pass some of those benefits onto the customers

Lucidpress review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Loving Lucid"

What do you like best?

I'm in love with everything Lucid. It's simple to use, has great snap features that allow you to make professional looking documents in a flash.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to superimpose our brand style on our team so our default colors are the same across both LucidChart and LucidPress. If the feature exists, I can't find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to design anything without a design background, Lucid can provide the right tools and templates to make professional looking posters/social media images/documents in a flash.

Lucid helps us build everything from org charts to social media posts with ease. We've used many other tools and have been frustrated with sharing capabilities, exporting features, color/design aspects, etc. Lucid is the best of all worlds.

Lucidpress review by Brad H.
Brad H.

"Imagine Adobe Indesign but easier to learn"

What do you like best?

I have used Lucidpress to make nice looking reports before. The user interface is all drag and drop but still looks really professional. Great for someone like me who doesn't have design skills but still wants to make something that looks nice.

What do you dislike?

Lucidpress is cloud-based so if you are used to downloaded products this might be a little new for you. Also if you have an outdated browser, you will have to download something new. That might be a pain depending on your browser preference but I think that to experience the best the internet has to offer, it is a must. I recommend Chrome for the best experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try it out. They have a free trial so you can check it out before you make any final decision.

I needed to put together a report that was easy to share online. I like that Lucidpress allows me to publish a report online and embed it on my site. Another great feature from Lucidpress is the ability to view documents in an iPad. You can select a dimension for your slides that are better for internet publishing or you can stick with a more traditional slide side that you might see with PowerPoint.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy Professional Brochures can be yours!"

What do you like best?

I did not specialize int graphic design, but I know what I want my brochures and annual reports for my non profit to look like. I just needed the software to execute my vision. Microsoft publisher doesn't give me the professional sleek look I wanted. So I googled brochure creators and found lucidpress. I love the templates and the designs, it makes it easy to make something your own

What do you dislike?

I would like more template options, maybe more subscription options

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't want to waste time making designs, the templates are super helpful

Made two brochures for our non profit that never had any before.

Lucidpress review by Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.

"I have mainly used LucidPress, but I have tested LucidCharts as well"

What do you like best?

With Lucid Press, you have full control of where things are positioned and how they interact with other elements on the page. It feels more like a publishing environment than just another attempt to make Microsoft Office like features in the web.

What do you dislike?

When I open it on Chrome on my tablet, it insists on assuming that I am on a mobile sized screen, even though my tablet is a 12 inch tablet. They only let you view on the mobile version, you cannot edit. I have been able to go to the Chrome menu and force it to load the regular page.

I publish the church bulletins weekly and this has made that process much easier than when I was doing it all in Word and would find after printing that it had pushed something off the page.

Lucidpress review by User

"I LOVE using Lucidpress!"

What do you like best?

I love that I have complete freedom to make any type of document I need to but can also use the templates provided as well. I make all of my school counseling newsletters in lucidpress and it is by far my favorite program to use compared to any others I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about using Lucidpress!

I have an easy, free way to distribute helpful information to my students, staff, families and the community. Because it is electronic there is no cost and that is a HUGE benefit!

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Very User-friendly publishing tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to design any document with a very professional look.

I'm not a professional publisher, but sometimes need to produce flyer, brochure and other communication tools for our non profit... Lucidpress allows me to do that and makes everybody happy of our communication material!

I've used it for quite some time now, and from the very beginning, even as a "free account" user, I was in touch with a team member of lucidpress, had a long phone call, to talk about features I thought could be interesting. It's just really nice to feel that your insight and experience is valued.

What do you dislike?

The free account I've been using has seen it's size reduced... it makes it still a very nice tool to use, just have to keep an eye on the remaining space available.

I use it on both my personal (kind of outdated, 5 year old very low performance) laptop, and also a desktop computer at work. The interface is a little heavy for my laptop... and so, it takes time to get where I want, but it works really nicely on the more recent desktop computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried different publishing tools to design our brochures and flyers... Lucidpress is a step up in terms of capability, allowing you to design very precisely what you want while still being "assisted". Very very nice tool to use!

Producing professional looking communication tools (flyers, brochure, presentation) for our non profit.

Lucidpress review by Haley P.
Haley P.

"So easy to use - I'm totally hooked."

What do you like best?

Lucidpress is so easy to use - I am by no means a graphic designer, but using this program makes it seem like I am one! Designing documents is so easy - using their templates as guides, it's easy to quickly generate professional looking products.

What do you dislike?

There are two "tiers" of membership on top of the free version - I wish paying for a membership enabled all features.

We are a small business, and recently the owner has really made a push towards marketing. I have used Lucidpress to create professional looking brochures and advertisements for the various markets we target.

Lucidpress review by Richard J.
Richard J.

"It's a very easy to use system "

What do you like best?

It makes me look like I can design! Easy to use settings and tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I feel it is easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it it's easy to play with to see if it's right for you

It helps me design media kits that look professional, but we need to change info on them regularly.

Lucidpress review by Forrest B.
Forrest B.

"Easy and great results"

What do you like best?

The ability to replace photos with my photos and have them match the template right away. Also all the great templates to choose from making my listings look fresh and professional with little time invested on my end.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to right click and correct spelling mistakes

flyers for listings

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Perfect site for marketing materials"

What do you like best?

I love all the template options. I also like that I can publish my documents via a weblink or save as a PDF.

What do you dislike?

I wish copy and paste worked better. I also would like to see an app developed that is compatible with an iPad. I do a lot of work on the go so an app would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very useful. The templates make creating documents a breeze.

We have saved money on marketing materials because I am able to create brochures and flyers with a limited design background. I also create our newsletters each quarter with Lucidpress!

Lucidpress review by Lacey H.
Lacey H.

"Easy to Use for Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Free

Collaboration

Competition for Microsoft

What do you dislike?

We like everything about Lucidpress as we can work together on items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as it will save you time and versions of materials!

We work in the Google Suite so having Lucidpress helps fill the Microsoft Publisher needs that we have.

Lucidpress review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"LucidPress is perfect for our small nonprofit"

What do you like best?

It's pretty intuitive, easy to use, and fits into a budget for any size agency. The quality of the software was better than originally anticipated and it was very easy to teach interns how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Despite being intuitive, it did take a bit to get quicker at editing some of the templates. Some functions seemed to be difficult to complete quickly. Also, the amount of templates are lacking without a better subscription.

Marketing, creating quick but quality flyers, newsletters, etc. It's allowed us to have a consistent branding in our materials.

Lucidpress review by Emma F.
Emma F.

"Well laid out and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; program has many templates available for use; high quality printing available but only when you pay for service

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for higher quality printing, although I understand that the program needs to make a profit somehow. It would be nice to have the option to pay a few dollars for just a few high quality prints instead of requiring an annual user fee.

Using Lucidpress to create high quality flyers and information sheets regarding our program

Lucidpress review by Yanibel M.
Yanibel M.

"Absolutly love Lucidpress!"

What do you like best?

This software is amazing. Super user-friendly. I use it all of the time for my business.

What do you dislike?

nothing, what is there to dislike! lucidpress has everything I need

I use it to advertise our community, rentals we have available and community newsletters.

Lucidpress review by Divya S.
Divya S.

"Innovation Well Deserved"

What do you like best?

The way templates are designed are awesome and readily usable for different purposes.

I found it as a remedy to lot of my designing problems and roadblocks

What do you dislike?

To edit any particular template I need to have a software installed on my system or else do it on the browser itself.

Crisp and Easy to understand templates that can be customized for rapid use, there by reducing time and efforts required to design own templates

Lucidpress review by Bethany T.
Bethany T.

"Lucidpress is easy to integrate"

What do you like best?

I love how you can integrate your Google account with Lucidpress to make things super quick and really convenient. I also like how you can control which portions of templates are locked & which are editable to keep all content across the organization on-brand.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how Microsoft Publisher documents cannot be seamlessly imported into Lucidpress. Also, the free version of Lucidpress is very minimal and doesn't give users a clear opportunity to see all it has to offer.

I am able to disperse digital multi-paged documents to a wide audience without the need for them to download anything.

Lucidpress review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"User Friendly for Non-Designers"

What do you like best?

The program is web based so it can be accessed anywhere, very user friendly for those of us with no design skills, and I have plenty of storage.

What do you dislike?

Limited fonts. Limited design capabilities. And sometimes there are glitches which cause portions of the project to "disappear" temporarily (ie. photos don't show up, headlines turn to black blocks, etc)

It's a great way to design our own newsletters and brochures without having to pay a graphic designer - saves us a lot of money.

Lucidpress review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Good tool to get your thoughts together"

What do you like best?

I use Lucid press for wireframing and sketching workflows. It's a complete tool for that type of stuff and it's easy enough to use that you're operational within less than 1h.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could be aesthetically nicer.

Workflows and wireframing

Lucidpress review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"LucidPress delivers professional presentations from your browser!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of use is by far one of the main drivers of the adoption of LucidPress. No clunky interfaces, no shapes and style from the 90's here!

What do you dislike?

That more people don't use this tool. Also the ability to at least preview the other templates without having to buy a subscription.¢

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lucid has what it takes, they provide quality WEB-Based products that are easy to learn!

Creating professional looking infographics and presentations. Quick to use, easy to share.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Political Organization
Administrator in Political Organization

"Lucidpress for publication creation"

What do you like best?

I think it's user friendly and they're prebuilt templates make it very easy as a jumpoff for creating your own publications.

What do you dislike?

This is a fairly new software so I think there are some bugs that need to be worked out still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can do a trial to see if you like it. Non profits get a discount.

Making publications is super easy and it's awesome to be able to share it with my teammates for collaboration and approval. It's so much easier as a web-based application so everyone can use it from anywhere.

Lucidpress review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Excellent and accessible tool for creating engaging visual communications"

What do you like best?

All web based, so no installation needed. Its easy to share projects with other too to collaborate. Has several set templates as well (or you can create your own) to really maximize visual impact and consistency as applicable.

What do you dislike?

Being web based, its speed depends heavily on the strength of your network. Also, the file management (for images) leaves a little to be desired)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy way to implement n improved communication building tool, this is ideal. It allows 'free; usage before committing and is very intuitive to use, so no training is required.

The goal of this software is to improve internal communication from a visual standpoint, and help create more polished work. Its been extremely useful and accessible as it requires little training to use.

Lucidpress review by Sherry S.
Sherry S.

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

Customization and ease of use. Very user friendly interface

What do you dislike?

I would like if the software had their own graphics a person could pull from.

Employee Newsletter

Lucidpress review by Hannah H.
Hannah H.

"Super fast and easy"

What do you like best?

I love how intuative the software is! It even allows me to use my font. I can produce extremely professional looking outputs in half the time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how clunky it is when I want to go to print. I also don't like the URL for each magazine page. I wish I could edit them so I could read my analytics easier.

I use the magazine functionality to promote my brand to our customers professionally.

Lucidpress review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"LucidPress"

What do you like best?

I love the premade templates in LucidPress, whether I'm making a newsletter, or flyer, there are so many options that give me great start to creating something new

What do you dislike?

I would recommend having more "shape" options and buttons that are free, and easy to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do a free trial, it's worth it!

I have been able to find a standardized template for our employee newsletter. The software is simple and easy to use!

Lucidpress review by Ashley  S.
Ashley S.

"Very happy "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, great variety of fonts

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple times when it didn't save

Great for making fliers/marketing information.

Lucidpress review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Usefull designe tool"

What do you like best?

I am just scratching the surface but i mostly use it for orgs.

Make the presentation easy and clear.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very concentrated to get the result you want.

I am learning as i am using it so i guess it doesnt help my fine understading of the tool.

Presentation is facilitated.

People dont want to read anymore.

They want to see the information trough graphs!

Lucidpress help us do that!

Lucidpress review by Symone M.
Symone M.

"Making DIY Invites, Fliers, and Cards Easy Peasy!"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to reinvent the wheel each time I am requested to create an invitation or Save-the-Date for my department's events.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options to choose from without having to upgrade to the "Premium" level and I wish there were more themes that aren't wedding related.

I am solving the need to pay an outside designer to create every invitation or Save-the-Date that we need.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The best non professional graphic soft"

What do you like best?

Is not for professionals but for somebody like me that in the middle between graphic design ignoration and profesional graphic designer, this software is the best to learn with an intuitive dashboard the guide you very softly to improve you designs.

What do you dislike?

Now is possible to import files from Adobe indesign, I miss the feature to export from lucidpress to indesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to translate the interface to catalan ;)

If you want I do that.

Now I don't have to call a professional designer every time I need to build easy brochures or flyers.

Lucidpress review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Easy to Use PDF Creator"

What do you like best?

This program is so easy, affordable and is comparable to other professional sites.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not ran into anything I dislike about the program.

This programs gives me an affordable option to create PDF E-Book to teach others about my business. It is way easier than the other programs that I have looked into and they were harder to use. I needed something that I could learn quick.

Lucidpress review by Bianca J.
Bianca J.

"Easy to use, great ways to share your newsletter."

What do you like best?

Tthe different ways you can share your newsletter. My favorite is the link to the mobile-friendly lucidpress viewer and the code for my website.

What do you dislike?

Aligning objects, no copy format function for text.

Overall its quick and easy to generate a newsletter and distribute to members. Professional way to get info out to members.

Lucidpress review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and very capable"

What do you like best?

I like Lucidpress' responsiveness and ease of use. I like uploading custom fonts, exporting to many formats and I think it is fairly precise.

What do you dislike?

I think Lucidpress is lacking a magic wand feature and a better image / uploads interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use LucidChart

I currently use Lucidpress to create promotional materials and fliers for events, causes, and organizations for both, print and digital.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Pretty good for beginners"

What do you like best?

Simplicity to use, drag and drop functions, simple design templates

What do you dislike?

need more options for serious designers, save at higher resolutions and larger design options

Recommendations to others considering the product

good for beginners, not so good for seasoned design professionals who want complete control over design

easy to use for basic tasks. saves time in design for easy fliers and such.

Lucidpress review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Mental Health Brochure"

What do you like best?

Easy to format, paste pictures and add text.

What do you dislike?

We were unable to find a blank brochure template so we had to delete all of the items from one of the provided templates.

We are using Lucidpress in the classroom for students dealing with mental health issues.

Lucidpress review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Amazing and easy to use option for gorgeous newsletters"

What do you like best?

The gorgeous numerous templates and easy of use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is lag when I am using online

Easy way to make perfect, comprehensive newsletters without the need for a design specialist. We are a non profit and many of us have to wear many "hats" and this makes it easy.

Lucidpress review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Easy content and template creation"

What do you like best?

I like to use Lucidpress for my product documentation. Indeed, my favorite feature is the capability of Lucidpress to generate adaptative and responsive templates, which facilitates the integration of the documentation into our websites and improves the customer user experience.

What do you dislike?

I dislike almost nothing, the main thing is that the experience with Lucidpress will be at the best using Google Chrome. Among that, everything works great with it.

I can work using Single Source Approach concepts, which is a real time-winner in the day-to-day business

Lucidpress review by Khalil S.
Khalil S.

"Easy to use and great templates "

What do you like best?

What I like most about the application is that its user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't use the application much so I cant say anything at the moment about down side.

Marketing material to promote school programs

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate through it. The suggested templates.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product takes all the guess work out when working on projects. Great help areas.

I use it to create documents all the time with graphics

"Stunning content"

What do you like best?

I love how Lucidpress makes the average newsletter or invitation into a stunning work of art.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how at first it feels confusing to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the tutorials and stuff so you know what you're doing. otherwise you'll be very confused at first.

It saves us a lot of time, and it makes it so people who might not be the best with creative stuff are able to still create amazing materials.

Lucidpress review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for design beginners"

What do you like best?

- Perfect for long-form content (e-books, reports, etc.)

- Really easy to use (drag and drop)

- Everything is fast and responsive, even though it's a web app

What do you dislike?

- Occasional bugs (this product is pretty new compared to Photoshop or InDesign)

- Not as many image editing options as I would like, but the basics are there

Lucidpress makes it simple to create simple graphics, which I use all the time: in blog posts, social media posts, etc. And it's also pretty handy for longer content like reports, presentations, etc. It's like a hybrid of InDesign, PowerPoint, and a little bit of Photoshop.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Lack of customer service"

What do you like best?

The program was great, the customer service itself was horrible

What do you dislike?

Customer service, lack of return comunication

When I tried to contact them , I would receive an email saying we will get back to you or i would call and leave a message (3 in total) and I never received a phone call back, i have been being patiently waiting and still have received nothing.

Lucidpress review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Great software for online-based InDesign alternative."

What do you like best?

I love that this software is essentially "in the cloud". I am able to use this software wherever and whenever I want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the restrictions it has between the paid and free versions of the software.

I am able to make newsletters and flyers for people on the go and without hassle of having the software on a certain laptop or computer.

Lucidpress review by Agency
Agency

"Enjoying the ability to share templates but still retain control of design."

What do you like best?

Being able to restrict design changes but still allow for copy changes.

What do you dislike?

So far I'm very happy with the product and cannot think of any problems.

We have 400 employees across 12 locations with up to 2500 events a year. Lucidpress is allowing us to give staff the power to create their own event promotion while keeping our brand intact.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"great product for social media and public relations"

What do you like best?

great product for social media and public relations easy to use and user friendly

What do you dislike?

i liked all i do not have any complain about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

all great

public relations and social media

Lucidpress review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"So far, so good! "

What do you like best?

I'm a new user, but so far I love Lucidpress! I signed up for it to create flyers for an event I've been planning for my church. Love all the templates and how easy it is to use. I plan on using it for much more in the future.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've noticed so far is that it can go slow if I don't have the best internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! I think you'll see it has a lot of applications and can be used in a wide variety of settings.

N/A

Lucidpress review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Helpful tool! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, "drag & drop", no training required.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have some photo editing capabilities!

Low Cost Ad Design that I can access from multiple devices

Lucidpress review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Excellent and convenient online publishing platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and integrates seamlessly with all our current tools

What do you dislike?

Cost of getting the main useful tools as cheaper packages don't meet reauirements

Bringing content to end-users efficiently

Lucidpress review by Administrator

"This is the greatest"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use, everything fits together well, and creating a link is a breeze

What do you dislike?

I don't, I started using this for a college coarse to make multimedia PDFs and I have stuck with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really easy to use

I can send a PDF over to someone and they can just follow the links

Lucidpress review by User

"Flexible and easy to use tools"

What do you like best?

I was able to create amazing marketing materials with limited knowledge.

What do you dislike?

The performance could be improved when using the software.

Marketing materials at an affordable price

Lucidpress review by User

"Good Product, Clear Limits"

What do you like best?

The usability of this program is great, allows for customers to join in right away and feel comfortable with the tools.

What do you dislike?

3 page limit for non-Premium users. Incredibly small limit.

Was beginning to make a guide for our company's website, however, the page limit has severely hindered what we could do.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Intuitive publication software designed and built for cloud "

What do you like best?

Simple to deploy to teams. Easy to use interface. Affordable pricing.

What do you dislike?

Lose a few features that one would have from desktop applications but no normal user will ever feel as though they have made sacrifices to switch to this platform

Simple and easy team deployment without the hassle of managing desktop application installs and complex licensing.

Lucidpress review by Administrator

"Beautiful layout for Monthly Newsletter"

What do you like best?

Graphics are on point and the layouts are visually pleasing.

What do you dislike?

The free version is too limited for what I would like to do. I also wish I could favorite certain color shades and schemes.

Making it easier and less time consuming to provide a monthly newsletter for my school.

Lucidpress review by User

"Great software, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple to design things like advertising products and communications. Can print, publish online and through email.

What do you dislike?

Some features missing for more advanced graphics work, but doors my needs well and is improving and updating all the time.

Anyone can use this and look professional in their publications.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The most modern and fun web-based publishing app"

What do you like best?

It's impressive that it seamlessly supports all modern browsers. The attractive UI and how intuitive it is to use even for a non web developer like me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that breaks it for me. Perhaps the array of templates can be improved.

Information portal for mass communication, data portal.

Lucidpress review by User in Wine and Spirits
User in Wine and Spirits

"Excellent functionality and flexibility"

What do you like best?

The tools are user friendly, the software is a great value and the consistent updates are always welcome.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the software or support that I don't like

I create price lists and marketing tools with Lucidpress. My business cannot exist without these.

Lucidpress review by User in Financial Services

"Lucidpress Review"

What do you like best?

I used lucidpress on the go with my Chromebook. Lucidpess works really well if you don't have access to indesign and need to create a presentation.

What do you dislike?

Add more features! But overall, it's a great program because it's web base.

Creating basic presentation and templates.

Lucidpress review by User

"Great tool to design just about everything"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and create great looking designs from scratch.

What do you dislike?

It is almost too easy to move objects sometimes, can cause design to get out of sorts.

Able to produce professional looking documents without hiring outside help.

Lucidpress review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, very good graphic design assay to save changes never lost any changes, "

What do you like best?

Easy to create layout, change image, ffont

What do you dislike?

I like almost of all features you support and would be very difficult to select one i do not like

Create a company brochure

Lucidpress review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Lucid - Design anything and everything"

What do you like best?

I am impressed with Lucid, the way it's simplified and making anyone an expert in designing

What do you dislike?

I wish there is a combined license for Lucidchart & Press

Making presentations

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Brilliant software for creative communications"

What do you like best?

feature that help create interactive communications

What do you dislike?

not all features on all platform (version of Google Chorme etc), limiting the use.

produce engaging internal communciations in the org.

Lucidpress review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to diagram creative organizational structures.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, we use LucidChart a lot and are incorporating Lucidpress into our marketing efforts.

Operationalization

Learning about Lucidpress?

* We monitor all Lucidpress reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Lucidpress to Similar Solutions