Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange is a tool that quickly see who is on site and interact with them in many ways, chat with visitors on site, actually watch their mouse move around the screen and click in real time, play them back as recording, generate beautiful heat maps of clicks, mouse movements (eye tracking), and scroll depth, create quick insightful polls, and more.

Work for Lucky Orange?

Learning about Lucky Orange?

Lucky Orange Reviews

Ask Lucky Orange a Question
Showing 5 Lucky Orange reviews
Lucky Orange review by <span>Mercedes O.</span>
Mercedes O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like its use of heatmaps and page recordings to collect real time user experience. It's recording dash also shows attribution per user: source including landing pages, location, browser.

What do you dislike?

The site dashboard feature is lacking when compared to other programs in the market. My biggest critique is that it lacks data storage. Our plan currently includes only 30days of data storage. This also means that I can only compare and share data for the past 30 days and cannot compare Year over Year or Month to Month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a smart, easy to use, inexpensive program for collecting session replays and recordings. If that is your need, then this is a fine product to get that done and to inform your optimization, design, and testing process. I do not rely on this program for data or reports.

Our main use of Lucky Orange is for session recordings and heatmaps to help optimize your website and landing pages.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Bradley Friedman of Lucky Orange

Hey Mercedes,

Thanks for the feedback and we are glad to hear you feel the tools and price-point provide a service that is helpful in your daily activity. We would love to speak more about different options available to store data longer and look forward to connecting soon!

--Bradley

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lucky Orange
Lucky Orange review by <span>William G.</span>
William G.

We LOVE Lucky Orange!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Lucky Orange is easy to use. The interface is simple, and the information you can glean is amazing. From the heat maps to the live status to the chat - all of it amazing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that we can not (as of yet):

- Add their tracking inside our system as it reveals to much info about the user.

- Block our internal IP addresses from within their portal.

We are able to see what visitors do, and make decisions based on where they click. Additionally, we can see if they click thru to our end goal - a signup.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Conversion Rate Optimization solution do you use?

Lucky Orange review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

Great For On-Page Optimization

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of the heat maps and they also have a report to show how many people scroll down the pages. They also show you the most clicked on links on each page.

What do you dislike?

You get very limited amount of big data to work with. You can watch individual screen recordings but to make informed decisions you need larger samples.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a relatively cheap software that is a benefit to any business big or small. If you're not sure I would get it for a month. I don't use the tool everyday but I always end up benefiting from it.

On-Page optimization is a breeze with this software. You see what they are clicking on and how users are interacting with the page. I am able to take what I learn on Lucky Orange and make edits to my page.

Lucky Orange review by <span>Sunil W.</span>
Sunil W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Very cheap to use...

Records great video and gives great insight on details like where people logged in from, time on site, etc

What do you dislike?

the site went down once and they had a hard time finding the videos that were recorded

seeing how people use the platform is amazing.

Lucky Orange review by User in Financial Services

It was "okay"

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The tool was easy to use. It shows you search queries that triggered a visit to your site with the corresponding search engine. So if I was unable to see the search query in Google Analytics, LuckyOrange would show me the term.

What do you dislike?

We were unable to generate a full heatmap report many times. It would crash often. Furthermore it would take ages to get a report.

We want to see what elements on our pages users are interacting with.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Lucky Orange?

* We monitor all Lucky Orange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.