LumApps

LumApps is a holistic intranet platform designed to enrich the Google Cloud experience.

Work for LumApps?
Ibm app connect portals  2x

Learning about LumApps?

LumApps Reviews

Ask LumApps a Question
Showing 3 LumApps reviews
LumApps review by <span>Richard M.</span>
Richard M.

An excellent portal for the delegation of responsibilities in any organization.

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is that it facilitates communication in the work teams. with a simple interface, clean and easy to use and learn. excellent for novice users.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that it has some limitations of space in terms of free accounts. You can improve in this aspect for accounts of small or independent companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to any company that wants a platform to improve the communication of the organization this service widely, it is great and very easy to use.

thanks to this application we have a more optimal control of all the responsibilities in our organization, it allows us to have a greater capacity of response keeping the company together and integrated.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about LumApps
LumApps review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

Good tool , fast to implement with space to improve.

What do you like best?

the support and that there is a free and a trial version so anyone can evaluate if it fits to the needs. it is easy to admin users and is google based . The mobile integration are good too. it is fast and easy to deploy . the search engine and the capacity of supporting multi-language are great for large companies , it help us to reduce the time searching for content in old emails

What do you dislike?

there is no integrated chat, and not too much people capable in the market to take full advantage. there is some disconfort wih the client about using google accounts and google technologies at all , the privacy of the data was the more recursive question

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider all the company needs and check if the tool fulfills those needs before implementing. keep in mind that this is based on google technologies so there are some questioning about security of the data and all that . is a very good platform easy to implement but more than the software it requires some management work to comunicate all the benefits and take advantage of it so i really recomend selling this to desicion makers on the company and work from that level to avoid as possible that the user abandon the tool

posting news, policy management , directory and calendar are the most used capabilities, we start looking at a knowledge base too

it helps the company to centralize content in a secured platform

What Portals solution do you use?

LumApps review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

Lumapps makes Google Simple

What do you like best?

I love that lumapps makes using google for my business so simple and easy to navigate, all my employees love it and it makes things very easy to comprehend and for my employees to collaborate together.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high for my budget but the software is amazingly simple and easy to use. I don't like how hard it can be to setup though.

Lumapps allows me to stay connected with all my employees in one central location that is easy to access and communicate on. It benefits my business by allowing communication to flow without a second thought

Learning about LumApps?

* We monitor all LumApps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.