Lumity Benefits Solution

Lumity offers a benefits solution that combines dedicated service and expertise with powerful data insights and technology to relieve the pain of administering and choosing health plans and benefits for both employers and employees.

Work for Lumity Benefits Solution?

Learning about Lumity?

Lumity Benefits Solution Reviews

Ask Lumity a Question
Showing 5 Lumity reviews
Lumity review by Sal C.
Sal C.

"A Service Company With Great Tech"

What do you like best?

They do a great job driving plan design and renewal. Lumity understands that the carriers need to be challenged on their renewals, and kept honest by bringing plans to market. This is inherent in Lumity's approach, and they represent us very well with carriers.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about, here. If I had to pick a knit? We were with Lumity fairly early, before they invested in maturing their approach to, and leadership within, implementation. We had some hiccups with a green implementation specialist and a lack of processes. I wouldn't expect this moving forward though, given how quickly they learned from challenges, listened to feedback, and incorporated it into their processes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lumity Benefits Solution
Lumity review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services

"Amazing staff providing an essential service!"

What do you like best?

This is my first experience working with brokers for our business, I was as green as it's possible to be. But my goodness, ever since we moved over to Lumity, I have learned SO much about benefits and insurance--including all the laws and regulations that go into it and this is entirely because the team behind my account is the absolute best in the industry. I'm sure their entire team is phenomenal, but Yuliya and Aimee have been total rockstars. They are super fast to reply to emails, whenever I speak to them I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I am receiving accurate, succinct, and competent answers to my questions or concerns. An amazing service that is backed up by an even more amazing group of people!

What do you dislike?

Their platform could use a minor facelift, feels a tad dated. But otherwise highly effective.

What Benefits Administration Services solution do you use?

Lumity review by MEGAN J.
MEGAN J.

"Great for all"

What do you like best?

That all the answers are right in front of you and if you still need help you can reach out to someone.

What do you dislike?

The reminders to sign up for benefits go to all employees even ones who have completed their tasks.

Lumity review by G2 Crowd User in Entertainment
G2 Crowd User in Entertainment

"Phenomenal experience that has helped relieve our admin pain "

What do you like best?

We really like the hands off approach we can take by letting Lumity engage directly with Navia and mitigating a middle man (or admin on our end)

What do you dislike?

The only dislike we have is that our staff has to go into Navia separate from Lumity, which confuses them sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended as Lumity is always looking for the best benefits solutions whether that is upgrading, adding or revamping.

Lumity review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Awesome partners - set it and forget it! "

What do you like best?

We worked very closely throughout OE planning and we ended up with a great product

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, a handful of employees didn't enroll during OE 2018 because they were confused how to do this. I think they were confused if they were hired on late 2017 and had to make elections for both 2017 and 2018 at the same time.

Learning about Lumity Benefits Solution?

* We monitor all Lumity Benefits Solution reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.