Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Lunarpages is a provider of secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure as well as managed hosting services.

Work for Lunarpages Internet Solutions?

Learning about Lunarpages?

Lunarpages Internet Solutions Reviews

Ask Lunarpages a Question
Showing 114 Lunarpages reviews
Lunarpages review by Jo Ann D.
Jo Ann D.

"I always recommend LunarPages to my clients"

What do you like best?

Courtesy and knowledge of phone support. Willingness to escalate problems if fornt-line is unable. I have had many hosting companies refuse to help, or even blame me, whereas I would take the same problem to LP and they would solve it.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I'll find some program missing or not upgraded, like they didn't have a specific Python library (forcing me to move my program from LP to my own private server). That was disappointing but I don't expect them to be all things to all people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LunarPages keeps up on the tech, and trains their technicians well. The front-line support has been unfailingly courteous and professional.

Often my clients have problems with downtime or emails. LunarPages quickly and efficiently works with me (the webmaster) and my clients to solve the problems. I not only host my two sites at LP, but when building a site for the first time, I always recommend LunarPages as a hosting company for my clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lunarpages Internet Solutions
Lunarpages review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Lunarpages is OK"

What do you like best?

The help technicians seem to be more knowledgeable than the average human you get while contacting chat support with Network Solutions, or Godaddy or other commodity hosting companies. I think that the guys who answer the tech support questions also do time in the server rooms formatting hard drives and installing operating systems.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you can't reach them 24/7 with the cheaper plans may present a problem to some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for WordPress Managed Hosting and you need that extra bit of help, I would suggest either getting WordFence, or using another host. But their Softalicous is loaded. They are trying to be proactive about script updates through Softalicious. If you have some experience and don't mind not being able to use chat support, or not being able to call in 24/7, then the text based trouble ticket support system is adequate. It's like going to a car mechanic though, try not to ask dumb questions and you probably won't get back dumb answers.

You can pay $40/month for 2 hours of expert support with them, which isn't bad. I have had one ex-client use that to unhack their WordPress site to bring it back from the grave.

Overall, not too bad. They have been in business from the beginning of the commercial net days so there you go.

I am just the website guy for several small business sites on Lunarpages, and I have not had too many problems with them. They seem alright. But then again I consider myself a tech myself ( as apposed to a user or an engineer )

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Lunarpages review by Mfawa A.
Mfawa A.

"One of most reliable hosting company"

What do you like best?

We have used lunarpages for more than 7 years and our uptime has been one of the best. The support is topnotch and we will recommend their services to new and returning customers.

What do you dislike?

A few areas of concern is the company's vision toward cloud based offerings. We have evaluated their VPS service in the past but settle for a dedicated hardware hosting as a better fit for our software solutions in the University I work for. I will like to see more involvement in the cloud front to provide competitive solutions to already existing customers that want to make the jump to cloud native applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the amazing uptime and reliability we get with our service at lunarpages. The support team also do an awesome job of ensuring problems are resolved as quickly as possible and very approachable.

We use the dedicated internet hosting to host our enterprise applications and as a reliable offsite backup medium

Lunarpages review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

"Excellent service and uptime. A class A service provider."

What do you like best?

Customer service has always been superb. They have great communication with the customer.

The uptime has always been a positive thing. Always on top.

All the required upgrades on servers and services are properly and timely communicated so that the users can take all required action. No lost information in all these years using their service.

I appreciate that they provide the customer with web tools to analyze traffic and website success. This is very important in the changes that have been applied through the years.

It is also very useful to have a very personalized management platform in which each user can be specifically configured and restricted if required.. It's ease of use is another positive aspect. All of my customers have been very satisfied with their service and I thank Lunarpages for providing such a professional site through all these years.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any bad experience with Lunarpages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lunarpages has a wide variety of services and I can recommend to use them without hesitation. Prices are down to earth and depending of your needs you can add or reduce you annual invoice.

Lunarpages host several of my websites. and email accounts.. It has allowed me to configure different type of websites and hold multiple users on each site. It has always partnered with web programming and web tools providers so that from a customer point of view, the sites are easier to setup and have more enhanced sites.

Lunarpages review by Christopher  M.
Christopher M.

"Dependable Web Hosting at an Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

They offer an affordable service that is affordable. We have been with Lunarpages for over five years now and our site has had a minimal amount of problems. When there have been problems the customer service has always been very helpful in getting them resolved in an expedient manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has been a slight issues with them is the hours or operation for their customer service. We are in Eastern Time Zone while they are located in the West. When I do need to speak with customer service I have to wait until 10 AM our time in order to call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to call and ask customer support for help. They are always very helpful.

We have a pretty basic website for our business. They help us in getting our name out to the world when people are looking for camping or lodging in our area.

Lunarpages review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Very good for the price"

What do you like best?

It's a very affordable solution for maintaining a blog, a storefront and pages of information. I use wordpress and designed my own blog/website. It's easy to create blog posts and content. Up time is very good. Support is pretty responsive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dedicated server so there are times when the site times out when visiting. Up time is very high/great, but if I get a heavy traffic day, I worry people won't get through on the first try. It's been more noticeable the last year, but I'm on the lowest paying tier.

Sometimes I can't find the support ticket when I have submitted one (they have a forum and you can put updates to the ticket on there--if you can find the ticket.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a great starting point for a small business.

I need to reach my audience and also list products for sale. I use the blog to keep people engaged and coming back. The benefits are that I can create all kinds of content, marketing opportunities and also be an affiliate (referral) for other companies.

Lunarpages review by Kerri-Leigh G.
Kerri-Leigh G.

"The best service"

What do you like best?

As the company has grown, I have never felt left behind. I'm only a mainstream customer, running a couple of webpages for production and one for real, but I'm always treated by tech support like I'm their only customer. The few issues I've run across over the years have been resolved quickly and easily. And the amenities provided are amazing. I will never want for more of anything as long as I'm with LunarPages.

What do you dislike?

I have run across a few issues where supported languages weren't where I needed them to be, but there is always a workaround.

I do a lot of WordPress plugin development, and I've been able to create numerous production subdomains with WordPress running on each. Having the ability to create and develop on a subdomain so quickly has been a real boon.

Lunarpages review by Administrator

"Excellent Tech Services at LunarPages, Still the BEST"

What do you like best?

The VPS tech, RV, exceeded my expectations--he was extremely knowledgeable and helped me identify my issues. He answered all of my questions and taught me how to implement the changes myself if I wanted to. He was creative in his approach to understanding the disk problem and easily fixed it. As usual with LunarPages Customer Support, you can expect to speak to an expert US-based tech who will spend as much time as needed help you and fixing any issues.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing to dislike about LunarPages. I'm still extremely pleased with them. My VPS has virtually a 100% uptime every single month. They stay on top of my server and issue me notices when needed. The tech line is always available. Very very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LunarPages knows what they are doing--they are still the best hosting company, with the best speed and uptime. There is just no need to look anywhere else. LunarPages has a long history, they have been in business a long time, and have exceptional tech service, whether you are a beginner or advanced. I strongly recommend getting a VPS with them so that you have their great customer service and hardware available at a moment's notice to you.

They notified me that my diskspace was running low, and so the LunarPages tech helped me identify files on the server that could be cleaned up to improve diskspace. Had this been an issue with another company, I'm not confident I would have received such good customer service. LunarPages is still the best hosting company out there. Their tech service is beyond any other you can find. You are in safe hands with them.

Lunarpages review by Lydia S.
Lydia S.

"Dedicated Tech Support"

What do you like best?

The dedicated tech support person, Eric, was knowledgeable, positive, and eager to help solve the issues I was having.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it seems like the problem I'm having is something that should've been brought to my attention earlier. While the support is great, it can be reactive rather than proactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been a Lunarpages customer for 15 years. Until recently, it was just a regular shared hosting account but recently moved up to our own server. My perception is that Lunarpages delivers services and support equivalent to other much more expensive companies. Their uptime is virtually 100%. Support, by and large, is very good as long as you take a proactive approach.

In launching a potentially high volume consumer site, it was deemed necessary to move for a co-hosting account to a our own server and dedicated support. The data migration and set-up did not go smoothly but the support personnel work very hard to make everything right eventually.

Lunarpages review by Burak S.
Burak S.

"Excellent Hosting"

What do you like best?

Price/Benefit ratio is great. Support is very quick and helpful. Control panel has everything you need. This is a complete solution for your web hosting needs in a very cost effective way.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any negative experience with Lunarpages but maybe only if there would be different locations for hosting that would be excellent. Another suggestion would be multilingual support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a complete web hosting solution in a cost effective way, I really recommend Lunarpages because they know what they are doing.

Managing all my websites in a single place with cost effective solution. Performance is great, uptime is great, I don't worry whether my websites will be unreachable or not because I know they are.

Lunarpages review by Bryan W.
Bryan W.

"Been using Lunarpages for 5 years at the company I work for without a single issue."

What do you like best?

We have our site and online courses that we offer on the Lunarpages server and I do not have to worry about issues or interruptions for the customers visiting our site or taking our courses because of how reliable Lunar pages is. One less thing to worry about!

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something I do not like about Lunarpages I would say the price. Can get a little spendy but depending on what you do, it could be well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Lunarpages puts your mind at ease. Never worry about server issues again!

Like I said before the biggest benefit is reliability. Also the support team is very responsive and always eager to fix the problem.

Lunarpages review by Joyce B.
Joyce B.

"Amazing Experience: I Can Not Thank Them Enough"

What do you like best?

Kelsey Hays went above and beyond to resolve our issue. She even had several chat sessions and phone calls to Tucows to understand why the DENIC (the.de registry) was rejecting pointing to our nameservers and how to resolve it!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Lunarpages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend them! They are fabulous and go above and beyond to help their clients out! I am happy to be contacted as a reference for Lunarpages!

We have used them for a number of services including Domain Registration and Hosting. Their knowledge and customer support is second to none.

Lunarpages review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"Great Web Host and Customer support"

What do you like best?

Communications with LunarPages have always been extremely easy and always very quick. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes when contacting support via their toll free phone number. Their support has always been very quick and their technicians have been very knowledgeable and they always have had all the answers to every one of my questions or problems. I have had almost zero down time in the fourteen years that I have been a LunarPages customer - none in so long that I have actually forgotten when the.last time was that I had down time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. How can I make 40 characters if I don't have any dislikes? The only negative is that I had a couple of domains blocked from accessing my site because they were blacklisted. Support guided me in how to fix this problem and all was good in a matter of minutes. So these were not really dislikes but rather small interruptions that were easily corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good company to do business with.

I retired from the corporate life in 2001 but have had my one man business since 1978. Until I retired I had many solutions provided simply because I used LunarPages.. I have had many new customers find me because of LunarPages which ultimately generated more business for my one man support business as a system builder and solution provider.

"Time to move on"

What do you like best?

I have been a Lunarpages customer for over 10 years. I am a website designer and have recommended Lunarpages to many clients. The customer support is generally very good and the uptime is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Basic Hosting is now a waste of money for content management systems (e.g. Wordpress). I moved two clients to a different hosts after trying to work with Lunarpages to resolve so-called "high resouce management" usage for both Wordpress sites. The sites are now operating incredibly well and loading very fast on another website hosting server. I will never use Lunarpages for WordPress sites again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and use Lunarpages if you're creating a static website which does not collect any info. Do not use Lunarpage Basic Hosting if your website is based on a CMS such as Wordpress or Joomla

Used to be good value for basic webhosting for small businesses and non-profits. It's still okay for static sites but that's about it.

Lunarpages review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Excellent, Reliable service"

What do you like best?

I run a very small business, but I've never been treated that way by them. They're ways up, have a great set of tools in the control panel, and offer competitive rates. Especially if you sign up for 5 years, which I've now done twice. Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

I'm not the most computer literate person in the world. Don't even know how to send a screen shot from this phone, so had to click "not a current user" (log in screen shot required if you say yiu are) though I am. Lunarpages tech support could do a better job helping customers like me.

I have customers who need to post information on my site daily, and didn't realize until I found Lunarpages 7 years ago (after trying others) how critical it is to have a host that is always up and running. In all these years Lunarpages has been rock steady.

Lunarpages review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best support experience I can remember."

What do you like best?

The quick response, helpful solutions, professionalism and politeness, and, most of all, knowledge. Oh, and each team member was extremely patient with me. I had to upload my new company website and replace my old one. My developer was unavailable so I decided to learn by doing it myself. It took quite a few calls and emails (because of me). Each support team member provided nothing less than stellar service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. My web developer switched my hosting to Lunarpages several years ago. As with my recent experience, I can't recall once where he had any problems at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My needs are very simple. But if the reliability and service for more complex needs is similar to my experiences, I would definitely recommend Lunarpages.

Simply to have my site reliably hosted as a source to showcase my small advertising company. My site primarily showcases my experience and work I've done.

Lunarpages review by Laszlo L.
Laszlo L.

"Had no issues in the last 18 years..."

What do you like best?

I use Lunarpages to host a number of my websites. They have been a reliable partner, with no unresolved issues over the past 18 years. One of the sites got hacked a few years back and LP helped restore a previous version - thank heaven they have backups.

What do you dislike?

Managing domain names is a pain. Lunarpages partners with networksolutions, and I regularly receive spam from that email account. Also, the two login accounts are separate. So I ended up switching to google domains.

Hosting various clients' websites as well as my own and those of my family

Lunarpages review by Hirsch S.
Hirsch S.

"Very good managed internet horsting"

What do you like best?

Lunarpages is an excellent managed hosting platform. The hosting is reasonably priced. It comes with all the tools needed to managed websites including back up options, domain management and email management. It also uses the latest version of Cpanel so it is very easy to upload new files, and create new email accounts. It also uses Softalicious, so you can quickly install a web platform like Wordpress or Drupal with a single click. This saves hours of time as these platforms otherwise can take a while to set up.

The support is also very good. Whenever we have a problem, they always sort it out, usually within 24 hours, even on weekends, which is very quick.

It is extremely secure. In all my time using it, I have never been hacked once. The Lunarpages team also have excellent security scanning software and warn you if there are any potential problems with the files you have uploaded.

The back up solution provided is very good as you can back up all your hosting with a single button press. It is also very easy to restore back ups. You can select to either restore the entire back up or just a small part of it, so you don’t have to spend hours uploading backups.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Lunarpages. It is competitively priced and offers an excellent range of managed hosting tools. The support is excellent as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Lunarpages. It has all the tools you could possibly need to host and manage multiple websites and email accounts. It is very easy to use. The staff are excellent and provide great support.

Lunarpages review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"It used to be great but I'm now looking for an alternative"

What do you like best?

It still offers a good price and disk and bandwidth capacities.

What do you dislike?

Over the year or so, without my changing my sites, Lunarpages has started throttling my sites so they often go offline for several minutes at a time. Pingdom reports 20 outages for a total of 20 minutes for my personal website over the last 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't go for their shared hosting, it just isn't worth it.

It used to be great for me to host three or four different websites, none of which have a lot of traffic.

Lunarpages review by Cristian C.
Cristian C.

"They made changes to my website, busted it, 24 hours later it has not been restored"

What do you like best?

There is very little to like. After they changed or updated server, website started going down 3-4 times a day. They blamed this on "excessive CPU". After 5 years of this exact website without "excessive CPU".

What do you dislike?

They talked me into purchasing Managed Hosting for $40 a month. I did. Now the site is down. 24 hours ago and on 3 phone calls I asked that the site be restored. I am still waiting, site is still non-functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away from this company, find better hosting elsewhere.

I am trying to have a simple website hosted. That is all. But LunarPages does not seem capable of hosting reliably.

Lunarpages review by Thomas K.
Thomas K.

"Consistent, reliable and trusted"

What do you like best?

Their knowledge and support are excellent. Never an excuse, but always a solution to be found.

I have been using Lunarpages for more than a decade and have referred many clients to them with positive outcomes.

What do you dislike?

Like all providers shared support takes a little longer, but they are still quite fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask all the questions up front, they will find a solution that fits you. Their dedicated solutions are great and whether it is a windows based or linux based solution they have the speed and support for all.

They have excellent staff and a reliable fast backbone - including their own data center. We have several dedicated solutions with Lunar, allowing us flexibility in development and serving our own clients.

Lunarpages review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"Solid company"

What do you like best?

They have been around a long time, they are prompt and friendly when needing help. Great job lunar-ages. I love the weebly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing soft is negative. they are responsive and helpful, maybe not the cheapest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid, in the industry a long time, always available, convent and accessible. I am a long time customer. When my web guy moved me to another cheaper host, i found them lacking in service. I am glad to be back with Lunarpages!

Good web presence. I was able to seamlessly create a weebly website and post it and change it easily I love that i as am amateur can do that! I now feel comfortable building my wife a site too!

Lunarpages review by Cory F.
Cory F.

"Lunar Nightmare"

What do you like best?

Cheap solution, however you can find equal or cheaper solutions elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

Everything. I've been using them for over 10 years and:

1) Terrible service

2) The move you around to new servers and downgrade you without reducing price

3) Super slow servers

4) Highly unprofessional. I get threatening emails (we will shut you down) because my WordPress site went over 2% CPU. Yes, 2%. I checked that timeframe and that was 3 concurrent users according to GA.

5) They store your account password in a reversible encryption, not an irreversible hash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't... Bluehost has everything LunarPages has and more, and they do it better. I've been using them for over a decade and the only reason I haven't move yet is because migration would take so much time that I haven't had. That will change this year.

Lunarpages review by Carrie S.
Carrie S.

"Over the Moon for Reliability "

What do you like best?

I have been a LunarPages customer since 2011 when my webmaster recommended them as my hosting site. I have rarely had my website shut down, which I am entirely dependent upon for visitors to access and make reservations for my tour business. The few instances in which I have needed to contact Support for technical assistance, LunarPages response has been swift and end-user friendly. I am NOT a coding expert!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the level of security (i.e., passwords) for various email accounts and hosting site access is a bit much. However, I guess it’s safer as I have not had any unauthorized invasion of my website or email accounts.

Reliable service/access of my website and email accounts

Lunarpages review by User

"Reliable web host we've used for many years"

What do you like best?

They have lots of packages to choose from to suit your needs as far as storage space, email accounts, hosted domains. Many tools like file manager, dns manager, hosted exchange, mysql. We use for standalone html pages and wordpress. Great customer support that's easy to reach and explain things or fix things for you. For complicated issues they can give you a detailed log of errors to help you diagnose problems.

What do you dislike?

I've used faster hosts out there. The pricing isn't the lowest. We had some issues setting up new email accounts that got messy but we were able to resolve it. There are some issues that you'd hope they can actually help more hands on but sometimes they say it's your website and can't really do much else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid host that has great customer support. There are cheaper and faster hosts out there but this one is reliable and has most tools you'll need for any web setup. The pricing is not too bad and you can do domain and hosting with one company which can get you up and running faster.

Able to have an solid online presence to promote our business and serve as a hub for customer and lead contacts. We can explain our services and showcase our business in an easily accessible way. As a host, Lunarpages provides most all of the features we need for our situation like having php and mysql.

Lunarpages review by User

"Been with them a long time -- that says something"

What do you like best?

Actually, it says two things: One, that LunarPages has been doing this successfully for a while (avoiding the option of selling out to large conglomerates with a reputation for bad customer service). And, two, that they offer a product that is fairly-priced, nicely-featured, and well-supported.

What do you dislike?

Being a shared environment host, sometimes performance dips before they step in and fix it. But generally performance for my sites has not been a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of Web hosting providers start out strong with lots of buzz. Look for someone who has been in the business a while -- too many of the youngsters become victims of their own success and become not so great.

LunarPages offers my businesses a wide variety of options -- the number of email accounts I need in one domain, with the option of spam filtering; the number of subdomains and the throughput I need; etc. And it's done at a good price. Most small businesses don't make Web hosting the reason they exist, so they shop for hosting as they would for office supplies and raw materials. LunarPages has been a solid choice in that regard.

Lunarpages review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"I don't know how many years I've been with Lunarpages, it's well over ten years. They're just GREAT!"

What do you like best?

I can't think of maybe ONE time that their servers have been down. Their customer service is always quite helpful and friendly. I've sent three or four clients and friends to Lunarpages...

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything, really...As I've stated, their product and service have EASILY been up to my expectations...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only say that I WOULD recommend Lunarpages and I already HAVE to friends and clients...

I've used them to host my graphic design business all these years. I also have my painting and teaching site with them. I'm retired from design now (40 years is enough!) and just painting and teaching, although I'm leaving both sites live...

Lunarpages review by Administrator

"Excellant support when needed most"

What do you like best?

I have several websites with Lunarpages andat times problems will occur, usually with new software or changes needing to be made. Lunarpages technical support staff have always been available and eager to help and resolve the problems, even if those problems are not directly related to lunarpages.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any dislikes at this time and I have been a customer for over 6 years. If I had to pick any one thing it would be the wait time when everyone is experiencing problems and the line is long. But then again, that is business and as frustrating as it is, I do understand.

We are able to offer our technical skills and products more readily to the potential clients and reduce the amount of persons in our direct sales force. Instead these people are now working very well in custoner support.

Lunarpages review by Jack J.
Jack J.

"Been with Lunarpages over 10 years and they have been with us with great tech support!"

What do you like best?

Lunarpages' tech support is superb! I've never waited on hold for a long time for them to get to me. And when they do hear my question, they go right to work trying to resolve whatever issue I might have.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if Lunarpages would have tech support on the weekend. You never know when problems will happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want fast and friendly tech support (where you can actually talk to a person), you'll love Lunarpages!

Without our website, we wouldn't be in business. And the fact that Lunarpages' down time is practically nil , we're there for our customers on a consistent basis.

Lunarpages review by Administrator

"Lunar Pages Response - Suspended Email Account"

What do you like best?

I like best the help I was offered by J.D. with customer service which prompted me to complete this survey.

What do you dislike?

I dislike several factors, including particularly, the initial response from Lunar Pages. I am frustrated with the robotic answering machine (which is often wrong) as well as the inability of staff to get a quick hold of a manager when requested by me to do so.

We are using Lunarpages as an essential ingredient to manage our email system. Generally it is a reasonable service however when problems do occur, it's a lengthy process of having it taken care of. Lunarpages makes it difficult to solve and the first representative is usually neither willing nor able to solve the problem as opposed to just submitting whatever information I provide for someone else to take care of.

Lunarpages review by Sergey Y.
Sergey Y.

"Reliable and reasonable"

What do you like best?

The Lunarpages provides a reliable hosting for number of my projects and projects of my customers. Good prices for a good set of options. The best solution I've seen on a market so far.

What do you dislike?

No significant disadvantages. Everything is OK or good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unlimited DB's and subdomains are making life much easier.

Company websites and small-to-medium grade e-commerce. Reliable and has a good customer support.

Lunarpages review by Lee C.
Lee C.

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Lunarpages is simple and easy to setup. I host multiple websites and mail for my customers, and they don't have to worry about it.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, support has been great when I've needed them and they communicate when changes are made.

I host websites and email for my customers. They love not having to manage it on their own.

Lunarpages review by Kate B.
Kate B.

"Very satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

The support for LunarPages hosting has made my entire experience with hosting client sites easier. I am confident in the ability to count on your team whenever I have questions or need help, and that makes my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about my experience with the LunarPages team.

I use LunarPages for my multi client hosting solutions.

Lunarpages review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"My 10 year relationship with Lunarpages"

What do you like best?

I think the tech support is top notch. They know when someone is a complete novice and need some hand holding or when a cutomer know what their talking about and they don't have to dumb it down or be condecending. I always get right through to a real person, no call backs or long wait times.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the prices for registering domains and hosting are too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around for other internet providers that have the same features and go with the cheapest. Lunarpages is a tad pricey.

I have had all my web based needs under one roof.It's very easy to control and even troubleshoot from the control panel. I can set up my email system anyway I like it. I can set up auto response when I'm away.

Lunarpages review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"inconsistency of reliability and tech support quality over the past 8 years"

What do you like best?

Price, flexibility, ease of use through WHM control panel

What do you dislike?

There have been too many ups and downs over the years with Lunarpages hosting. As a reseller, I have had concerns regarding their network security, their ability to recover from attacks quickly and efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LunarPages has made considerable improvements over the last 2-3 years in the areas of system uptiime, TTR (Time To Resolution) for issues reported. The actual replies from support, however are still taking 2-3 days to receive replies, even if the reported issue has been resolved.

I am reselling hosting space through LunarPages

Lunarpages review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"Most helpful"

What do you like best?

ease with which the representative resolved my issue

What do you dislike?

I am absolutely sold on Lunarpages and they've been my host exchange for a very long time

Recommendations to others considering the product

LunarPages has hosted me for 20 years and through that time technology has changed and my art has changed as have my office computers going from pc to Mac and they have been helpful and available throughout the years

I've been migrating from old iMac to new one and they resolved an issue with one of my mail accounts

Lunarpages review by Marc S.
Marc S.

"I've been with Lunarpages for 12 years and won't ever leave :)"

What do you like best?

Lunarpages has been so awesome. I've had them for 12 (maybe it's been 15!) years and if I have troubles with my server for any reason, I just call them and they've taken care of me.

What do you dislike?

I don't know yet :) I haven't had many issues with Lunarpages since I began back in 2004 or so.

I have a dedicated server and 10 + domains that I handle. Lunarpages makes it easy for me to set up and manage them all.

Lunarpages review by Marla M.
Marla M.

"Lunar pages has always been very helpful!"

What do you like best?

I have been with lunar pages since 2004! They have always been extremely helpful with their technical support! Whenever I have had questions, they are always ready to assist.

What do you dislike?

Like all companies, every once in.a while the wait on hold is a bit longer than I would like.

They have helped me to get my info out to the world! I have never had an outage with my website in all the time I’ve been with them. They are second to none and their tech support is terrific!

Lunarpages review by Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

"Lunarpages is everything you need at a great value"

What do you like best?

I love that Lunarpages is easy to work with and provides accesible customer service when I need it.

What do you dislike?

The UI on the Dashboard could use an update - but there aren't any competitors that offering much better in this department.

They offered a quick easy way to host our website.

Lunarpages review by Randy G.
Randy G.

"Tech support"

What do you like best?

I have never had any trouble with Lunarpages since switching to them several years ago (I don't remember how many...perhaps 10?). I have had just a few technical glitches and they have been resolved very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...perhaps that the problem happened in the first place?

No business problems

Lunarpages review by Melanie W.
Melanie W.

"Used LP for webhosting for almost 20 years"

What do you like best?

I've never had any problems with LP web hosting. Always a good product for the money and always reliable.

What do you dislike?

Never had anything to dislike about LP at all.

Provides me with all the tools and space I need for both a personal website as well as my business.

Lunarpages review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Reliable and Affordable Web Hosting"

What do you like best?

As a Lunarpages customer for well over a decade I can state without reservation that their service is second to none in terms of quality, reliability and responsiveness, and all at a fair and affordable price. And equally important, their technical support is first-rate.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike. In the time that I used the service it has been almost flawless. Down time is virtually nil and technical support is timely and fully capable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all they have to offer and you will be more than satisfied.

Lunarpages has provided me with an ideal platform for reaching and interacting with my client base. Everything works smoothly and efficiently and I can run my site without worry or concern.

Lunarpages review by Consultant

"Solid economical hosting solution"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of plan to set up sub-domains. System is up most of the time.

What do you dislike?

Support is sometimes not consistently knowledgeable about issues , especially those pertaining to wordpress sites. My site was hacked several times and sometimes it took weeks for LP to help me get it back up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade skills of your tech support; offer a wordpress option that makes those sites secure on your system

I now only host html sites on LP as other options are better for wordpress hosting.

Lunarpages review by Brenda B.
Brenda B.

"Love Lunarpages!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that when I need technical support it is only a phone call away. Courteous, knowledgeable,

What do you dislike?

I really can’t say there is anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Keeping my website fresh & up to date is a breeze!

Lunarpages review by Fred F.
Fred F.

"My Best Hosting"

What do you like best?

Features, price, cpanel, technical support, security, pretty much everything except for below

What do you dislike?

Lack of weekend telephone support and west coast working hours

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been a lunarpages user since 2004 and have always recommended them to all my clients

reliable web hosting

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

I love the reliability of LunarPages. I've been with them sent we started making websites in about 2009. When I call for a question, I am connected immediately to a technician - they all have impeccable knowledge & customer service. If by chance all are helping others, they call me right back.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I can say that I dislike about them.

See above. They are always ready to assist.

Lunarpages review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

" Call back service a definite plus "

What do you like best?

As Lunar Pages has grown, they have maintained their commitment to personal service and direct communication when it comes to customer service.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have problems with my email servers but they always fix it quickly especially if I call for help with the problem. Sending in a help ticket has proven to be an inefficient solution.

I use later pages for web hosting and email and I really appreciate having everything in one place.

Lunarpages review by Carole B.
Carole B.

"Heads and shoulders above all others"

What do you like best?

We have been dealing with Lunarpages for many years and find them to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. When we first signed up, we had a few technical glitches, but with their help we got past the problem. Their technical support is so above others we have dealt with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about Lunarpages.

They are there when you need them and don't have to "take a number" to get serviced.

Lunarpages review by Administrator

"Mixed bag - steady state was mostly good, upgrades and transitions were terrible"

What do you like best?

Current service is quick response time and no issues. Sufficient memory, disk space, email hosting.

What do you dislike?

I recently migrated from Basic service to Business service. At almost every step along the way, the technicians implementing the transition caused unnecessary outages and I had to spend a lot of time trying to guess what had happened and alert Lunar Pages support to it.

I have a WooCommerce store with both a retail and wholesale websites.

Lunarpages review by Michael  W.
Michael W.

"Wonderful, as always."

What do you like best?

Great personal customer service. You feel a personal connection.

What do you dislike?

Needs to modernize dashboards. Add more security options.

Quick set up for websites, local feel for customer service.

Learn more about Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Lunarpages Internet Solutions Videos

Learning about Lunarpages Internet Solutions?

* We monitor all Lunarpages Internet Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.