Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Lunarpages is a provider of secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure as well as managed hosting services.

Work for Lunarpages Internet Solutions?

Learning about Lunarpages?

Lunarpages Internet Solutions Reviews

Ask Lunarpages a Question
Showing 94 Lunarpages reviews
Lunarpages review by <span>Jason D.</span>
Jason D.

"Lunarpages is OK"

What do you like best?

The help technicians seem to be more knowledgeable than the average human you get while contacting chat support with Network Solutions, or Godaddy or other commodity hosting companies. I think that the guys who answer the tech support questions also do time in the server rooms formatting hard drives and installing operating systems.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you can't reach them 24/7 with the cheaper plans may present a problem to some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for WordPress Managed Hosting and you need that extra bit of help, I would suggest either getting WordFence, or using another host. But their Softalicous is loaded. They are trying to be proactive about script updates through Softalicious. If you have some experience and don't mind not being able to use chat support, or not being able to call in 24/7, then the text based trouble ticket support system is adequate. It's like going to a car mechanic though, try not to ask dumb questions and you probably won't get back dumb answers.

You can pay $40/month for 2 hours of expert support with them, which isn't bad. I have had one ex-client use that to unhack their WordPress site to bring it back from the grave.

Overall, not too bad. They have been in business from the beginning of the commercial net days so there you go.

I am just the website guy for several small business sites on Lunarpages, and I have not had too many problems with them. They seem alright. But then again I consider myself a tech myself ( as apposed to a user or an engineer )

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lunarpages Internet Solutions
Lunarpages review by <span>Mfawa A.</span>
Mfawa A.

"One of most reliable hosting company"

What do you like best?

We have used lunarpages for more than 7 years and our uptime has been one of the best. The support is topnotch and we will recommend their services to new and returning customers.

What do you dislike?

A few areas of concern is the company's vision toward cloud based offerings. We have evaluated their VPS service in the past but settle for a dedicated hardware hosting as a better fit for our software solutions in the University I work for. I will like to see more involvement in the cloud front to provide competitive solutions to already existing customers that want to make the jump to cloud native applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend the amazing uptime and reliability we get with our service at lunarpages. The support team also do an awesome job of ensuring problems are resolved as quickly as possible and very approachable.

We use the dedicated internet hosting to host our enterprise applications and as a reliable offsite backup medium

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

Lunarpages review by <span>Carlos A.</span>
Carlos A.

"Excellent service and uptime. A class A service provider."

What do you like best?

Customer service has always been superb. They have great communication with the customer.

The uptime has always been a positive thing. Always on top.

All the required upgrades on servers and services are properly and timely communicated so that the users can take all required action. No lost information in all these years using their service.

I appreciate that they provide the customer with web tools to analyze traffic and website success. This is very important in the changes that have been applied through the years.

It is also very useful to have a very personalized management platform in which each user can be specifically configured and restricted if required.. It's ease of use is another positive aspect. All of my customers have been very satisfied with their service and I thank Lunarpages for providing such a professional site through all these years.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any bad experience with Lunarpages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lunarpages has a wide variety of services and I can recommend to use them without hesitation. Prices are down to earth and depending of your needs you can add or reduce you annual invoice.

Lunarpages host several of my websites. and email accounts.. It has allowed me to configure different type of websites and hold multiple users on each site. It has always partnered with web programming and web tools providers so that from a customer point of view, the sites are easier to setup and have more enhanced sites.

Lunarpages review by <span>Christopher  M.</span>
Christopher M.

"Dependable Web Hosting at an Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

They offer an affordable service that is affordable. We have been with Lunarpages for over five years now and our site has had a minimal amount of problems. When there have been problems the customer service has always been very helpful in getting them resolved in an expedient manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has been a slight issues with them is the hours or operation for their customer service. We are in Eastern Time Zone while they are located in the West. When I do need to speak with customer service I have to wait until 10 AM our time in order to call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to call and ask customer support for help. They are always very helpful.

We have a pretty basic website for our business. They help us in getting our name out to the world when people are looking for camping or lodging in our area.

Lunarpages review by <span>Maria S.</span>
Maria S.

"Very good for the price"

What do you like best?

It's a very affordable solution for maintaining a blog, a storefront and pages of information. I use wordpress and designed my own blog/website. It's easy to create blog posts and content. Up time is very good. Support is pretty responsive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dedicated server so there are times when the site times out when visiting. Up time is very high/great, but if I get a heavy traffic day, I worry people won't get through on the first try. It's been more noticeable the last year, but I'm on the lowest paying tier.

Sometimes I can't find the support ticket when I have submitted one (they have a forum and you can put updates to the ticket on there--if you can find the ticket.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a great starting point for a small business.

I need to reach my audience and also list products for sale. I use the blog to keep people engaged and coming back. The benefits are that I can create all kinds of content, marketing opportunities and also be an affiliate (referral) for other companies.

Lunarpages review by <span>Kerri-Leigh G.</span>
Kerri-Leigh G.

"The best service"

What do you like best?

As the company has grown, I have never felt left behind. I'm only a mainstream customer, running a couple of webpages for production and one for real, but I'm always treated by tech support like I'm their only customer. The few issues I've run across over the years have been resolved quickly and easily. And the amenities provided are amazing. I will never want for more of anything as long as I'm with LunarPages.

What do you dislike?

I have run across a few issues where supported languages weren't where I needed them to be, but there is always a workaround.

I do a lot of WordPress plugin development, and I've been able to create numerous production subdomains with WordPress running on each. Having the ability to create and develop on a subdomain so quickly has been a real boon.

Learn more about Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Lunarpages Internet Solutions Videos

Learning about Lunarpages Internet Solutions?

* We monitor all Lunarpages Internet Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.