Luno

5.0

Luno makes it safe and easy to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin.

Work for Luno?

Learning about Luno?

Luno Reviews

Showing 1 Luno review
Luno review by Justice S.
Justice S.

"Best bitcoin and ethereum wallet"

What do you like best?

Luno displays my wallets (BTC Wallet, BCH Wallet, my Local Currency Wallet).

It shows my transaction history (buy, sell, deposit and withdrawals).

It displays my beneficiaries: I can add beneficiaries.

It shows my promotional code. I can earn when inviting friends with the link.

I can trade Bitcoin by clicking on exchange.

In fact, luno is best.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have dislikes except for the fact that I cannot send received coin unless it's confirmed.

Bitcoin and ethereum wallet

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Luno

What Cryptocurrency Wallets solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Luno for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Coinbase Wallet Logo
Coinbase Wallet
(16 reviews)
Coinbase is the world's most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.
CoinPayments Wallet Logo
CoinPayments Wallet
3.9
(11 reviews)
Providing easy to use checkout systems and shopping cart integration for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other altcoins.
Jaxx Logo
Jaxx
(6 reviews)
Jaxx is your wallet for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash and a long list of other blockchain assets and cryptocurrencies. Trade, spend, and receive using Jaxx.
Electrum Wallet Logo
Electrum Wallet
(5 reviews)
Electrum was created by Thomas Voegtlin in November 2011. Since then, various developers have contributed to its source code.
Bitcoin Core Client Logo
Bitcoin Core Client
3.7
(5 reviews)
Bitcoin Core is programmed to decide which block chain contains valid transactions. The users of Bitcoin Core only accept transactions for that block chain, making it the Bitcoin block chain that everyone else wants to use
MyEtherWallet Logo
MyEtherWallet
(5 reviews)
MyEtherWallet is an open-source, client-side tool for interacting with the blockchain.
Xapo Wallet Logo
Xapo Wallet
(4 reviews)
The Xapo Wallet provides a way to manage your funds when you want and where you want. All it takes is the click of a button, the sending of an email or the swipe of your Xapo Card.
Trust Wallet Logo
Trust Wallet
4.9
(4 reviews)
Trust - fast and secure Ethereum mobile wallet and DApp Browser that's easy to use.
Trezor Wallet Logo
Trezor Wallet
4.7
(3 reviews)
The most trusted and secure way to store your bitcoins.
Exodus Logo
Exodus
(3 reviews)
Exodus is a software platform ONLY and does not conduct any independent diligence on or substantive review of any blockchain asset, digital currency, cryptocurrency or associated funds.

Learning about Luno?

* We monitor all Luno reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.