Lusha

Lusha complements your profile searches on LinkedIn with personal phone numbers and emails.

Work for Lusha?

Learning about Lusha?

Lusha Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 45 Lusha reviews
Lusha review by <span>Chetan B.</span>
Chetan B.

"Its excellent and helping me so much to find contact details from LinkedIn "

What do you like best?

Mostly i am using Lusha for LinkedIn contact details. Most of the time i am sourcing from LinkedIn and get correct contact details from Lusha. Lusha is helping me so much in my sourcing and i love to share Lusha with my colleagues.I am sharing Lusha on LinkedIn so many peoples can know about benefits .

What do you dislike?

There is 2 points i want to share, but this is nothing like dislike. Just suggestions , first if lusha can provide personal email ID that would be very helpful and second if Lusha can give more than 5 credit, For there two reason i am giving 9 rating otherwise i would love to give 10 for Lusha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just to give you suggestions if you can proved personal email ID and provide some more credit to use. I love to use Lusha,

Hmm well., I am using Lusha for by sourcing part from LinkedIn and it will help me so much to find contact details of candidates and with this help i am able to make placement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lusha
Lusha review by <span>Mani M.</span>
Mani M.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Lusha has been introduced to me by my friend.. Awesome experience.. previously it was taking a long time to get connected then look for Contact info... by using LUSHA i am able to get the contact info on finger tips and i am able to close few positions which are tough to get in the portals.. thanks alot to Lusha for bridging the gap...

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Lusha.. very great and helpful tool for staffing and Executive search.. able to connect with people who are not available in Portals.. I am very Much impressed with Lusha tool..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lusha is a great tool.. where staffing consultants will get the contact info of the persons who are not connected.. Linkedin Connections are slow to accept.. By using Lusha we are able to find people easily to contact them...

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Lusha review by <span>Eric C.</span>
Eric C.

"The most Suitable and Beautiful Lead Sourcing Extension you should install!"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I very appreciate the UI design of Lusha, this cute lady always accompanies with me when I am doing my lead sourcing and data collecting.

When I was struggling to find the useful contact information from someone's LinkedIn account, there is always a charming number popping up from Lusha, which shows how many telephone number and PERSONAL emails she has found for me.

It is fascinating and surviving my job at all time.

What do you dislike?

Only 5 credits per month are not enough absolutely, comparing to other over 12 different applications I have used to do lead sourcing, including Hunxer, Norbext or Rocket can always serve me enough credits to do the free searching.

I should be offered more credits then I won't forget your good! Which can make me get used to working with Lusha as well. Otherwise, after running out 5 credits, I will uninstall and never come back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, beautiful and straightforward. The accuracy is concerned very well.

It is frustrating that you cannot find the useful contact information. Luckily, Lusha can always find something amazing that I cannot find from the deep web!

Lusha review by <span>Gopi K.</span>
Gopi K.

"The most brilliant source of phone numbers on the www"

What do you like best?

The plug-in is minimalistic and pops up to provide all the information that you need. Doesn't interfere with anything else.

What do you dislike?

Those rare occasions where it doesn't return the details of a client I am searching for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! If you're in sales and prospect a lot! This is definitely a solution you need. There are rare occasions where you do not get the details, however, 90% of the time it is there and it is useful.

I have in the past always elusively searched for those contact details of organisations whom I cannot find on their own website. Looking through multiple sites, trying different numbers and frantically wasting a lot of time just in research and not on phone. I have been in Inside sales roles most of my career and Lusha helps me overcome that research part where it is tough to get to your prospects. Now, I look for people up on LinkedIn and voila!

Lusha review by <span>Yann R.</span>
Yann R.

"100% relevant with my professional activity (head hunter)"

What do you like best?

Really easy and "instinctive" to use.

The Lusha's team, and the implication

The efficience and accuracy of the number found (60% of right numbers)

What do you dislike?

Obviously the price, but i understand it has to be expansive cause the investment behind the simple product must be expansive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The business seems a bit "shady", especially knowing that Linkedin don't like that kind of add on at all. And by using it we are affraid to have our account blocked.

But it worth it :)

Really good use of it in any sales/vendor/technical sales, this is the target for you //

My recommendation is that the sponsorship might be put forward more. I'll be glad to have 100 credits for free if my recommendations generates a professional sale

Getting in touch with the people i want way faster than by using the classical process (add on linkekdin, wait for the acceptation, send numerous message until i can speak to the profile wanted....)

With Lusha just watch the number, hope it's the good, and it's easier to have and efficient exchange over phone.

Lusha review by <span>Lovelesh S.</span>
Lovelesh S.

"Getting personal contact details has never been so easy!!"

What do you like best?

I asked a girl for her phone number and she denied.....so I used Lusha and got her personal number! ;)

What do you dislike?

I have been using this tool for a while and noticed that it is a bit slow. It gets candidate profile to open a little late. In short, the tool causes the profiles to open up a little late. Maybe you can improve on its interface and make it a faster?

Recommendations to others considering the product

A VERY good tool and saves a lot of time. I don't have to wait for contact detials to contact the candidates. I can review their profile and click on Lusha to get contact details and connect with them instantly! Good package options too!

I am getting personal phone number which I was not able to get earlier. You don't have to talk your way through the gatekeepers anymore!

Lusha review by <span>Hazel O.</span>
Hazel O.

"Lusha"

What do you like best?

I love Lusha because it helps me a lot when it comes to my works. It is very useful especially that we are working in a search executive form where we need candidate's email address or a number to reach so we can send them an outreach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that I don't like as this app is really helpful other than a suggestion to provide credible email addresses or verified email addresses so we can reach out to the candidates and get more responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really helpful especially for offices who do sourcing and reaching out to candidates

The email address being provided is most of the time no longer worker or if not the email address belongs to a different person.

Lusha review by User

"New to Lusha (and Chrome and Chrome extensions)"

What do you like best?

It’s convenient to have something that’s built into the app you’re using to access the social media page...an icon you can click to find the essential information you’re hoping to find.

What do you dislike?

Lusha and other app’s like it...those that find contact information based on names and companies and other information in social media profiles sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. It’s better than complex Boolean searches unless you happen to be a whiz at same, but it’s a hit or miss proposition for sure. Still, it’s better than having no means to find the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Lusha and compare it to software that serves the same purpose. Be careful to verify that whatever app’s you use don’t violate the terms and conditions of the use of whatever sites you’re visiting. Lusha apparently doesn’t. They have their own huge database from which they extract contact information based on name and company info that is readily available on social media profile pages.

Sourcing passive candidates to fill pipelines for future prospects.

Lusha review by <span>Reece W.</span>
Reece W.

"Best source for LinkedIn Phone Numbers"

What do you like best?

This has been the most consistent source for candidate phone numbers we've ever used in my office. The emails can be hit or miss, but the numbers are almost always correct. We've contacted candidates who have almost never received a recruiting call thanks to this software.

What do you dislike?

Wish the emails were more accurate. We've used ContactOut in the past (too expensive to continue using) and found higher success rates for emails there over Lusha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the rep about a potential trial before spending the money.

We use Lusha to find phone numbers for candidates we source using LinkedIn. We've been able to move faster and contact more candidates due to Lusha finding phone numbers our sourcing staff was not able to.

Lusha review by <span>Aravind N.</span>
Aravind N.

"Personal emails and Phone numbers in a click"

What do you like best?

Lusha has a chrome extension which best works with LinkedIn. After instal and signup with your business email, when you view a LinkedIn profile you can find the Lusha icon on the left side. By clicking the lusha icon you can view the hidden email and phone number or sometimes either one of them. You will get 5 free credits every month on the date which you have signed up for the first time. You will get an email notification too. The best part is you have refer and earn option. You can refer Lusha to to your colleagues, now you and your colleague both will get free credits in the referring option. Lusha does not deduct credits for no results returned in the search.

What do you dislike?

Lusha mentions it gives the personal phone number and email address for the linkedIn profile viewed but the phone number is sometimes the headquarters phone number of current employer of that suspect. As I mentioned above there is an option to refer and earn credits but you can refer only four people. Sometimes the Lusha extension disturbs the user experience in the web, Lusha breaks the pages, if that happens you have to disable Lusha and refresh the webpage now it appears well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lusha is one good tool which gives both phone number and email address. It gives more than 1 phone number and email address. for a search result.

Getting personal Phone number and email address helps our recruiters to connect with the LinkedIn suspects directly.

Lusha review by <span>⭐️Giovanna A.</span>
⭐️Giovanna A.

"Best Tool one can have"

What do you like best?

I can't stay one day without using Lusha. It is really important to my recruitment activities as I need to contact people every day to increase my business. I would like to recommend to candidates who are searching a new job or to companies who need to reach new clients. Lusha is effective and shows the contact details you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Lusha. The support team always helps me when I need and take all my doubts. Beside, Lusha is improving every day, I believe is an easy tool to use with a simple interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lusha is the best tool one can get. I fully recommend for all kind of people, if you are looking to increase your business or find your next job. Beside, Lusha has an easy interface that permits you to access all the features in a simple way.

The benefit of using Lusha is that I can skip the part of contacting the company waiting hours to be connected with the right person. By using Lusha I can reach who I want straight away is amazing!

Lusha review by <span>Joyce L.</span>
Joyce L.

"Email tool by one push of a button!"

What do you like best?

I like using Lusha simply because once you click on Lusha's avatar, it will give you your lead's email address and contact number. And most of the time, the results are accurate!

What do you dislike?

At first, I do not know that it will auto-pop whenever you visit a LinkedIn page and since I am using the trial version. My credits were exhausted right away. It will be best, if auto-pop feature is disabled, especially for 1st-time users.

This helps us in getting leads and emails for our possible leads and candidates to the job.

Lusha review by <span>supriya p.</span>
supriya p.

"Information you want about the person on one click "

What do you like best?

Lusha help us to directly get in touch with the contact person by Providing there accurate information where you can directly connect to the person with their personal mobile number and email id.

What do you dislike?

Monthly quota is less. Please increase the quota.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very Useful, every companies should use this smart application

I am business development specialist my work is to find the right persons from the companies with their personal information like mobile number and email id so lusha is very useful for me. So Accurate mobile number and email id i am getting which is benefit for me.

Lusha review by Administrator

"Excellent tool to find the contact information"

What do you like best?

Lusha is the quickest way to find relevant contact details for people you'd like to approach. Lusha is the best in my experience. I’ve no idea how it works, but it’s the easiest mode to find the relevant contact information at the earliest before someone else reach them for your tough/niche search.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Lusha. I believe is an easy tool to use with a simple interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool to find the contact information of the perfect candidate from the Linkedin source.

We are in the recruitment fast paced environment and it is very important to find/search the right talent to present in front of the Hiring Managers, so getting the personal Phone number and email address helps our recruiters to connect with the LinkedIn suspects directly.

Lusha review by <span>Emma W.</span>
Emma W.

"Fast, accurate and uninvasive"

What do you like best?

The integration to LI is sleek and easy to use. The product is clear to understand in terms of pricing and I love that we don't receive a stack of unwanted emails from their team.

What do you dislike?

Obviously some key contacts' details aren't available, but what can you do ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give it a try, super easy to sign up, accept or send referrals for credits and extremely reasonable pricing once you're hooked.

Enabling direct contact with key stakeholders much faster. It's great to shoot a direct intro email and follow up with a call.

Lusha review by <span>Justin H.</span>
Justin H.

"Lusha opens a world of contacts on LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

Have you ever been stuck trying to contact that perfect candidate on LinkedIn? Well Lusha is the fix for you. It opens a world of contact details about candidates and profiles that weren't available previously. It is super easy to use and is not obtrusive.

What do you dislike?

Lusha is pricey for a monthly subscription but if you are using LinkedIn a lot it is worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get a trial before you buy a subscription, 5 credits a month. They go fast if you are not careful.

Lusha is an easy to use plugin that helps generate LinkedIn contact information including phone numbers and emails. Did I say it was easy to use, because it opens up when you open a LinkedIn profile and reveals the contact information for those candidates.

Lusha review by <span>Anthony A.</span>
Anthony A.

"Lusha is like Connectifier on steroids"

What do you like best?

I have been using both Lusha and Connectifier when I source candidates on LinkedIn for the past six months. Lusha has far exceeded my expectations and has certainly become my favorite tool to help me find candidates. Throughout my journey using both tools I've noticed that Lusha finds contact info that Connectifier doesn't.

What do you dislike?

I hope in the future that Lusha will give me the opportunity to pick and choose what profiles I want to use the tool on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it against Connectifier and see which tool you prefer.

I am using Lusha quite a bit with LinkedIn for recruiting purposes. I have noticed that it has a fantastic worldwide database .

Lusha review by <span>Christian H.</span>
Christian H.

"Must-have tool for contact info"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use and the fact that it finds more cell phone numbers and personal email addresses than other similar Chrome extensions. Also like the one-click on the number to easily copy/paste it into truecaller.com or mail-tester.com for verification.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see what type of phone number(s) is/are displayed, i.e. work v. cell v. home. Also, a 'report bad or outdated data' button is missing. Sometimes, the phone numbers can be out of date, e.g. old work numbers, but that's to be expected in this ever-changing world and not a biggie.

Finding ways to contact prospects directly and avoid having to rely on InMail.

Lusha review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Market Research
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Market Research

"Best source for phone number and email ids"

What do you like best?

I can't stay one day without using Lusha. It is really important to my research activities as I need to contact people every day to for validation of my findings. I would like to recommend to candidates who are searching a new job or to companies who need to reach new clients. Lusha is effective and shows the contact details you are looking for.

"Amazing tool !"

What do you like best?

Must have tools for every person working for the recruitment industry, Pretty accurate results, I am really impressed by what a recruiter will achieve will the help of Lusha. As a recruiter, you should stop waiting and start chasing the right candidates through Lusha!

What do you dislike?

Only 5 free credits per month, that's really very disappointing, It should be around 50 or 100 at least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have tool

Usually, we have to wait for people on Linkedin to check the messages/in-mails in order to find their interest but with the help of Lusha, You get their personal email address/phone number which makes you achieve your goals pretty easily.

Lusha review by <span>Ilan S.</span>
Ilan S.

"Works like magic"

What do you like best?

This is a MUST to anyone who is doing any type of cold calling (sales people, Headhunters etc). Lusha was able to find about 80% of the contact details we were looking for (mobile numbers, office numbers, email addresses...). Simple to use (actually, you don't need to do anything- the app just pop up with the contact details).

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately in about 20% of the cases the app could not find all the deaths (although it could usually find at least the email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer... easy to use, highly effective and the price is reasonable

We are using it to find contact details of senior executives (we are an executive search firm). Before we stated using Lusha we had to dig deep in the net to find the details.

Lusha review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

-Simple Interface

-Easy to avoid wasting credits on irrelevant information

-Ample Credits

What do you dislike?

-Information can be out of date or inaccurate, especially if the candidate has changed jobs in the last year or has a common name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple and effective addition to our firm. I recommend it without reservation.

Lusha replaced ContactOut and similar products and has proven to be better, faster, and cheaper.

Lusha review by <span>Rob D.</span>
Rob D.

"Lusha finds phone numbers and e-mails that others do not."

What do you like best?

Technology disruption always causes angst historically. No different here. Some US based contact info organizations which attempt to compete with Lusha have bad mouthed them to many. If you're willing to set aside the noise and just get a product that works, Lusha is the best in my experience. It gets phone numbers. Others just don't. I have no idea how it works, but it's much quicker than rusing and it is effective.

What do you dislike?

They're tied to Israel's law, and won't alter their contract for US based companies at scale. In my opinion they're perfect for mid to small recruiting operations where the big wig attorneys aren't involved. If you're an agency--must have tech.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Chrome is great, it finds phone numbers. Good tool!

Finding niche talent.

Lusha review by <span>Rich R.</span>
Rich R.

"Great solution - must have tool"

What do you like best?

The best app for finding phone numbers and info on individuals - quick and easy to use

What do you dislike?

since info is ever changing you do get wrong info from time to time- and their is no button to click to report bad data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it - you will love it - Great people, great solution

Im a recruiter -placing software sales reps and executives nationwide so always looking for a better way to connect with people.- massive time saver

Lusha review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

"Lusha is my go to tool when I need someone's phone number"

What do you like best?

I used this as a free version and now we buy at least 1200 credits a month etc. This tool does way more than expected. I hear that it will soon be working with other social sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (very rarely) the numbers are wrong or the email is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version to validate the ease of use and simple usability. I would highly recommend rolling this out to your entire recruiting team and maybe the company in general. You can also get more free contacts by sharing this tool on various social media platforms. For example: Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook groups.

I dislike Inmail so I use this tool to contact the candidate directly.

Lusha review by <span>Denise M.</span>
Denise M.

"Lusha knows everyone!"

What do you like best?

Hands done, Lusha gets results when other similar services do not. She's also cute as a button.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Lusha. Perhaps a few more choices for credit amounts would be good for smaller businesses.

We use Lusha to find a more direct way to connect with future clients and potential candidates. Contacting candidates via LinkedIn is no longer helpful because the message is lost in the ever-increasing bombardment of inmails. We try to reach candidates via personal email or cell phone whenever possible.

Lusha review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"I'm loving it."

What do you like best?

I am a recruiter and using Linkedin as a searching tool for different requirement.

In this context lusha is helping me by providing mobile numbers and email id of those also who are not in my connection list.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in it because it solves our half of the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended my friends for using Lusha.

In recruitment industry lusha is helping by providing details of the connections due to which we can easily contact to concern person.

Lusha review by <span>Robyn C.</span>
Robyn C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Lusha returns direct numbers for leads and I love it.

What do you dislike?

The price point is a bit high which is unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a wonderful tool to use!

Finding numbers! It's been great.

Lusha review by <span>Fareeda B.</span>
Fareeda B.

"best buddy at my work is LUSHA"

What do you like best?

whenever i need a help, I can go and ask only my best buddy, whenever I needed the contacts, I ask only Lusha and it does it with no delay. I like the best in it is accuracy.

What do you dislike?

Its been costly this year which we cant afford

Recommendations to others considering the product

always receommend

am able to do my job successfully and get new business all over.

Lusha review by <span>Rich D.</span>
Rich D.

"Finding the "tough to find' contact information"

What do you like best?

This tool provides emails and phone numbers for candidates that might be otherwise

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the numbers are dated and no longer correct

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool to use in finding contact information for people you are trying to reach.

This tool allows you to reach out to candidates whose contact information is not out there on job boards/LinkedIn etc. and are likely in the passive job search mode.

Lusha review by <span>Natacha K.</span>
Natacha K.

"Executive Search Professional"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There might not always be a result or it might be out of date

I got in touch much more quicker with potential candidates

Lusha review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"accurateness"

What do you like best?

lusha is a reliable hunter.It gives accurate info 95% of the time.

What do you dislike?

It only gives 5 credit per month , hopefully it will increase the credit for free users

If you need to look for linkedcontact this is the right tool for you. You must maximize the free credits that it provides every month

Lusha review by User in Internet

"Lusha is a great tools "

What do you like best?

Lusha is a great tools for generating leads. Really I like that.

What do you dislike?

No, dislike it. Lusha is an excellent. I love lusha and want to buy lusha for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lusha is very good tools to others considering Lusha

Any business I am solving with lusha. I go real benefits that I realized

Lusha review by <span>Chirag P.</span>
Chirag P.

"Great Experience with Lusha"

What do you like best?

Single Click to get Contact Details with the Lusha Extension

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike with the Lusha

In Recruiting many times we are unable to reach to the candidate, with the help of Lusha we can easily get the Contact details of the Candidate and we can easily meet them

Lusha review by <span>Patricio Y.</span>
Patricio Y.

"It's Great!"

What do you like best?

Quickly gives you emails and cell phones

What do you dislike?

Emails are not business emails but personal ones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful tool

Contacting more leads

Lusha review by <span>Rajdeep S.</span>
Rajdeep S.

"Great experience with Lusha"

What do you like best?

Linkedin contact details easily we can get it and it really helps to reach the target audience. Also it covers email address.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes no contact numbers or wrong details occur.

Using Lusha for contact details for HR contact details & also Executive Search hiring for my business

Lusha review by <span>Marie C.</span>
Marie C.

"Best Source for contact info"

What do you like best?

This is an easy, excellent way to obtain contact info from LinkedIn Profiles that is right at your fingertips

What do you dislike?

can't think of anything as of right now

Fast method to easily obtain contact information. There are no additional steps, its write there at your fingertips!

Lusha review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"One of the best tools so far I have seen.Highly recommended "

What do you like best?

Without adding a connection on Linkedin, I can get contact details of passive candidates in the job market.

Simple to install it in your chrome browser. It does the job. Lusha team is friendly and they know about their customer

What do you dislike?

Very few times I have encountered a situation where Lusha was not able to find accurate details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I have been using it and Its effective.

It helps in Reaching out passive candidate and clients. Time-saving

Lusha review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best tool for contact Extraction"

What do you like best?

Extracting the contacts from Linkedin and other social media sites.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, But the free credits can be increased.

Recruiting function is better served with Lusha. Extracting contacts is always the best thing for Recruitment.

Lusha review by <span>Faizan M.</span>
Faizan M.

"Best and helpful recruitment tool's"

What do you like best?

Lusha is made recruitment easy and nice wise as finding contact information lusha is sufficient

What do you dislike?

Lusha in one word I say nice wise application

LinkedIn contact information sloved

Lusha review by User

"Simple, quick and discreet"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, it gives us directly personal numbers

What do you dislike?

Only five credits and it doesn't work on everyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate !

I can find number of prospects easily

Lusha review by Consultant

"Great tool for finding the contact information on Candidates. Very helpful."

What do you like best?

Lusha gives you the candidates emails and contact numbers.

What do you dislike?

The email addresses and or the contact phone numbers are not always correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Tool! Every Recruiter should use it.

Very reasonably priced. Just wish they would give more than 50 credits.

Makes it easier to contact the candidates when you have the email and or phone number to contact them.

Lusha review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great site"

What do you like best?

how easy it links to linked in - it always comes up on a new page and reminds you

What do you dislike?

how many free credits I get and how expensive it is :( (I know it's not that expensive but I still can't get it through my company)

the numbers or emails are old sometimes.

Lusha review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

In searching the correct email and phone number is superb

What do you dislike?

The pricing and some of my credits have been missing because the representative removed it.

Looking for their email and phone number is alot more easier now.

Lusha review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Help Provided For Us Recruiters"

What do you like best?

Its helps us get the candidate details and its important for us being a recruiter.

What do you dislike?

Its limited credits and us as a offshore company its costly

contact details

Learning about Lusha?

* We monitor all Lusha reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.