Lynkos

Lynkos is a simple way to empower your sales & customer service. In just a few clicks, empower your team with a tool that is as easy and useful as email

Work for Lynkos?

Showing 11 Lynkos reviews
Lynkos review by <span>Jesús Miguel T.</span>
Jesús Miguel T.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The most cost-effective CRM ever!

What do you like best?

One of the things I like the most of Lynkos is multi-platform and a dedicated mobile app, in my case I use iOS and I can update my customers status, tasks, view documents and look for the next activities to do in the day. The cost-benefice of Lynkos is pretty competitive compared with others CRM in the market, is one of the best options focused on prices, we have recommended Lynkos to our customers with new companies and grow-process-companies to help them to keep track of their customers, internal activities and make easy to keep a record of they're doing every day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is not so easy to reach some of the features or task-interactions with customers profiles, more than one clic away. Sometimes the app is kind of slow and updates take too long to arrive at iOS.

Features and functions are well distributed in the menu bar-side, but I would appreciate to add a favorite bar or favorite functions as shortcuts because not everybody have the same needs or frequency of functions, so a bar of shortcuts would be great.

And make the mobile app a little bit lighter and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plans are very flexible, the platform is so easy to use, you can use it everywhere and is one of the best cost-benefice option in the CRM market.

The great thing about Lynkos is keep the eye on my customers, is so much easy to track tasks, activities and doing it on the way using the mobile app on my iPhone.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lynkos
Lynkos review by <span>Vicente P.</span>
Vicente P.

Amazing Database and CRM combined

What do you like best?

I think is a really useful tool to promote the services of any given industry. It broadens the traditional reach of any company and helps the expansion across boarders. Additionally, Lynkos allows to provide a summary of the products on an easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel the interference is a bit too complicated. If we only have one social network it really bugs to keep having recommendations on an incomplete social network profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend setting a team for the project. Without a team most likely lynkos initiative wont survive.

Brand exposure and help in commercialization.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Lynkos review by <span>Melanie C.</span>
Melanie C.

My Lynkos review

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and nice layout and design.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how they do not have a mobile calendar on their app. That would be extremely useful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend you give Lynkos a try. I love everything about it. The only improvement I'd like to see if a mobile calendar on their app but I can still get data synced to my google calendar so even this has a work around.

Helps me stay on top of my business schedule and reminds me when follow-ups are due with clients. I feel so much better organized.

Lynkos review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

Excellent CRM for small business

What do you like best?

Ease of use and setup.

Apps are very easy to use and quick to enter updates.

Ability to have Limited Users for my business partners.

What do you dislike?

Analytics module could be more powerful (more customizable views, more analysis per sales person)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time defining custom fields and tags at the beginning so you start using it the right way.

Problems: CRM and communications across team on sales status.

Benefits: single repository for all sales-related issues and contacts.

Lynkos review by User in Computer Software

Great Functionality.

What do you like best?

I found LYNKOS to be very useful, the integration with Mailchimp helps tremendously to have one point of entry and use of multiple products. They have taken feedback well and added things I needed. The other part we like is the auto task that can help generate workflow for us.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of places where the language is not consistent enough. Would like to see additions to do customized quotes to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommended it, for sure.

It's easy to use. Cost effective.

They keep adding to it. Which is great.

Centralized storage of contacts. Integrations were very helpful.

Lynkos review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

Great CRM platform

What do you like best?

Allows new users to access free trial for ever, so you can test the product almost as it where the same as paid plans.

What do you dislike?

The free trial plan doesn't allows to put a acceptable number of fields. Just 250. 500-750 could be more suitable.

Log and share information among the members of a team. Follow cases and especify sales information for future analysis.

Learning about Lynkos?

* We monitor all Lynkos reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.