Lytics

Lytics

All Your Customer Data. Together.

Work for Lytics?

Learning about Lytics?

Lytics Reviews

Ask Lytics a Question
Showing 31 Lytics reviews
Lytics review by <span>Emily R.</span>
Emily R.

"Great system to link all audience platforms"

What do you like best?

Being able to pull data in from multiple platforms and see both our known and unknown audience at the same time. Being able to have Lytics tie content topics to our webpages is also very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Unable to take a group of audience and understand what content/topics they are most interested. A lot of time we get specific populations of individuals we want more engagement information around but are currently unable to do so. Would love to be able to create an audience in Lytics and then see what their top affinity topics are.

Creating audience segments for clients to target in cross functional engagement (Social Media, email, banner ads, etc). Additionally using to understand what topics our known and unknown users are consuming.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Lytics
Lytics review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Long Painful process that has not yet completed"

What do you like best?

The idea of what Lytics can do though I have not seen that in action yet since we still have not completed the integration. We began that process in October and it's April now.

What do you dislike?

The lack of responsiveness. Emails go unanswered for days. The service goes down affecting our sites' performance and there is no warning at all. Our account rep takes weeks to investigate and does not get back to us unless we hound him.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider another vendor unless you can dedicate a person on your team to hound Lytics continually. Even then, you may not get anywhere, as we found out.

We had hoped to use Lytics to target audiences based on their content preferences and serve ads, modal windows and otherwise expose content they would be interested in. But as I said, we've been trying to finish the integration so we can do this but it drags on without end due to lack of responsiveness. We've been trying to integrate all our systems since October. It's mid-April. That's just unacceptable.

What Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution do you use?

Lytics review by <span>Allison H.</span>
Allison H.

"I am the main user and driver of lytics for our company"

What do you like best?

Segmenting, audiences, how fast you can make a modal and see results with little to no design experience.

What do you dislike?

DATA OVERLOAD. Can get confusing. It's overwhelming to decide what to use all of the data for and what campaign to start first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time. Don't expect ROI right away. Let the data compile and then start using. Implement the low hanging fruit first, get accustomed and then go from there.

Segmenting. Showing people multiple offers based on their interests of content and also what products they have in our organization.

Lytics review by Administrator

"Great experience - lots of data to learn from "

What do you like best?

Good platform, great team w/ excellent service/Support. The data we are collecting with the platform is extremely rich, and has been telling us a lot about how users interact with our site and content.

What do you dislike?

some features could be more robust, however the lytics team does take our feedback to improve the product. They are very agile and able to help us focus on specific product improvements taht help solve our business needs.

We onbaaorded Lytics to enhance personalization for users and properly messaging our audiences. We've also begun using lytics in our audience development and ad delivery to aid in performance, and further the value we're extracting from the platform.

Lytics review by User

"Difficult to grasp at first, but it is an incredibly powerful tool with seemingly endless possibilit"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see info on a user by user basis. You can see the pages they've visited, their LTV, and create csvs of these people for your sales team to contact.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a bit too difficult to connect to Google AdWords. I wish it was as simple as connecting it to Yahoo Gemini. I also think that when a company purchases Lytics, they shouldn't just have over the phone trainings, someone should come to the office instead. I couldn't learn Lytics at first and once i was shown in person, i was able to easily implement things.

We used to have to request email lists from another department every time we wanted to update them in Facebook, Google, etc. The fact that lytics does this automatically is great. Also, we had a subpar system in place for remarketing to people based on the pages/ topics they visited on our website. we can now do that easily. Remarketing on ad networks like Facebook, AdWords, Gemini used to be a pain, but with Lytics it's much easier and the possibilities seem endless. I also love that we can create lists based on LTV of a customer.

Lytics review by <span>Bill H.</span>
Bill H.

"Why I use Lytics"

What do you like best?

The thing I like about lytics is that I can see all customer data at once without having to have a million tabs open on my computer. The interface is really nice, and it is difficult to get lost while using it.

What do you dislike?

Some services are not on lytics, so if you use certain things, lytics may not be helpful for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use multiple services for customer data, Lytics is a must.

The data for my customers is spread out on many different services. With Lytics, I see it all at once and it makes it so easy to piece together information.

Learn more about Lytics

Lytics Videos

Learning about Lytics?

* We monitor all Lytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.