MaaxMarket

Artificial Intelligence platform to help small business with automating digital marketing. Comes with in-built email marketing, social media marketing, web analytics and collaboration platforms. Pricing starts at just $10 / month

Work for MaaxMarket?

Showing 5 MaaxMarket reviews
MaaxMarket review by <span>Felix C.</span>
Felix C.

One Stop Shop for Small Business Marketing

What do you like best?

The key benefit of MaaxMarket is that it provides everything a small business needs for online promotion in one easy to use, dashboard based environment.

Combining good quality email marketing with professional social media management has been tried before, but by adding both to a campaign diary and enabling simple but sophisticated automation Maaxmarket gets to the top of the class, at a price SME' can justify. The recent addition of a powerful SEO tool makes MaaxMarket a 'must try' for every ambitious small business owner.

What do you dislike?

At the time of writing a number of automation triggers were still in development and these will add significantly to the app's appeal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please access a demo before implementation, The software is straightforward but this will save you time.

Small business owners need a simple to use, reasonably priced, tool to enable them to market their businesses online. MaaxMarket fills this gap in the market very well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MaaxMarket
MaaxMarket review by <span>Zainab B.</span>
Zainab B.

Great service!

What do you like best?

The ability to maximize my time and reach potential clients through the various user friendly tools offered by MaaxMarket.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more blog posts from MaaxMarket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and highly recommended for any business out there!

The ability to schedule all my social media posts instantly. It saves me a lot of time and the ability to focus on other priories.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

MaaxMarket review by <span>Landon H.</span>
Landon H.

Wonderful Experience

What do you like best?

MaaxMarket really knows what I need and goes that extra mile for me when ever I need something. Always willing to help with any problem I face. and the speed they resolve these problems is great, even when its my mistake.

What do you dislike?

I have no reason to dislike or complain about anything from MaaxMarket.

The amount of feedback I receive from my clients in marketing has improved.

MaaxMarket review by Administrator

Best Marketing Automation Software I ever Used

What do you like best?

It has all features of Digital Marketing where I can do all at in solution.

What do you dislike?

I never find any difficulty in the application so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps small business and startups to do their digital marketing all at one place with offered able price.

I have started a new blogging site which i would like to promote with different marketing patter and found MaaxMarket.

MaaxMarket review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Awesome Marketing Product!

What do you like best?

I like the comprehensive analytics, heat maps and easy integration for all things Marketing.

What do you dislike?

While there is little dislike, there is still opportunity for more API integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a very convenient service and cheaper than others on the market.

Access to medical information and support. The areas of high chronic diseases.

Learning about MaaxMarket?

* We monitor all MaaxMarket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.