Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Madison Logic

3.9
(14 reviews)

Our B2B marketing technology platform, Activate ABM™, unifies display advertising and lead generation with comprehensive attribution metrics to show full return on investment. ActivateABM is the only account-based marketing full funnel solution driven by intent data, targeting prospects when they are exhibiting the most propensity to buy.

Work for Madison Logic?

Learning about Madison Logic?

Madison Logic Reviews

Ask Madison Logic a Question
Showing 14 Madison Logic reviews
Madison Logic review by Adnan L.
Adnan L.

"Madison Logic ABM for Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

We recently started using Madison Logic for lead generation. We chose them in part due to the positive feedback we had read about the firm while researching ABM. The sales process was the most informative and pleasant sales process we have ever encountered with any software product/service before. Our contact at Madison Logic answered every question we had in detail. He was also extremely responsive. The sales process was more an informational based soft sell as opposed to a hard sell. The on-boarding process was also relatively seamless. The staff has been extremely pleasant to work with. They have delivered as promised, as we are receiving the number of leads we were told we would receive, leads that are directly relevant to the service we are marketing.

What do you dislike?

The sites on which the content is published is not disclosed fully, would be ideal if it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend speaking to Madison Logic to see if they can assist your organization. We are glad we found them.

We are using Madison Logic for lead generation and to build brand awareness. The instant benefits we have realized have been leads delivered to our inbox weekly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Madison Logic
Madison Logic review by Executive Sponsor in Investment Management
Executive Sponsor in Investment Management

"Madison Logic Review"

What do you like best?

Lead Generation for any business is crucial. Madison Logic is one of the many tools I have used to be able to qualify and generate new leads, and it does it in an easy and precise fashion *at an affordable price*. Also, the UI is very easy on the eyes.

What do you dislike?

If your new to this world, there are many options within the tool that can be a bit overwhelming. I think they need to consolidate some of the options to make it more user friendly. Other products in the space have a leg up on them in the update category. They tend to be slow movers to in that space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to cut time and be more efficient with lead generation, Madison Logic can help you cut through the cracks and help your team find leads that are specifically tailored for your business. For the price and what you get from the product, you definitely get a high ROI. It's worth a shot to implement and try out.

The biggest thing is being able to customize my messaging to prospective clients. In the start up world, executives tend to spend money on SDRs and throwing a bunch of companies at them to cold call. Madison Logic breaks that down to minimize that so your team can find quality leads.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Madison Logic review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I'm a marketing programs contractor working on ABM campaigns and digital marketing."

What do you like best?

ABM campaigns with Madison Logic enable marketers to incorporate all of the best practices of ABM.

What do you dislike?

My biggest challenges come from sales expectations, and a lack of understanding about the goal of ABM. One of the big questions from sales is always about the contact data, and that's not part of the plan. It would be nice if we could provide some contact-level data, butthat isn't the focus of ABM, regardless of who the marketing partner is.

Goals include account penetration, lead velocity, and lead gen. We have seen results in each of these areas. The ability to leverage intent topics has definitely helped too.

Madison Logic review by Ian S.
Ian S.

"Madison Logic helps me identify my audience"

What do you like best?

I love the accuracy at which it helps me identify my audience, and personalize my message to those prospective clients

What do you dislike?

I feel like there's a few things the program is lacking, maybe from a UI perspective. I'm also not a huge fan of the lack of updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop cold-calling and start using this program to help better tailor your message to your clientele!

It's helping me better tailor my message to prospective clientele. I've realized before that I was spending far too many resources trying to find a potential market through cold calling

Madison Logic review by Amir R.
Amir R.

"Great source of MQL's they keep them flowing"

What do you like best?

The ability to target persona's,

The managed service

The customer success team

converting the MQL's they delivery to sales

What do you dislike?

I don't have the capacity to keep up with the business they get me

Highly targeted MQL's

Madison Logic review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Solution and Partner for 3+ years"

What do you like best?

Madison logic is a great solution and provide us with many options for lead generation. Our account rep always is telling us about the latest and greatest, but also provides a strategic approach to our account and adds a lot of value to us.

What do you dislike?

Not alot to add to this category - do not have dislikes to add

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend them - great account manager - great price....not much not to like here

Lead Gen.

Madison Logic review by Rob P.
Rob P.

"Best in content syndication "

What do you like best?

Highest % in qualified and net new leads. They always work to make good on lesser quality one as well.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable sorry - why must I keep writing? Can't they just be good

Finding new areas to propogate content marketing to new eyes.

Madison Logic review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Lots of potential, lack of communication"

What do you like best?

The fact that they can deliver large amounts of qualified leads at a good price.

What do you dislike?

They aren't super good at keeping deadlines or communicating what they need from you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to give the product some time. It seems like this could be one of the best forms of demand gen but it takes a while to get things dialed in.

Generate leads for the sales team to call on.

Madison Logic review by David Y.
David Y.

"Looking for good Account Based Marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use when familiarized with the platform

What do you dislike?

Too many options that it is requires training

Account management

Madison Logic review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Dubious data "

What do you like best?

Not a fan of this toll (more so the results it provides). We are running a pilot with them, and the results are questionable to say the least

What do you dislike?

Data seems to be either inaccurate or fabricated

Recommendations to others considering the product

dont use this tool

No shown benefits for our UK office.

Madison Logic review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Networking
Executive Sponsor in Computer Networking

"Customer for Content Syndication Programs"

What do you like best?

Ease of working with them. New names they add to our database.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far as we are focused on content syndication and we've been happy with those results.

we are focused on adding new names to our database for marketing nurturing. Our content syndication programs are effective at doing that and I expect also help build brand awareness.

Madison Logic review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Used Madison Logic for content syndication with their publisher network"

What do you like best?

Madison Logic are very expedient in defining the total addressable market meeting the target audience criteria, come up with a quote, sign a contract and start executing. Very quick turnaround and delivery, good quality leads.

What do you dislike?

There's little visibility into how the content was syndicated and which publishers were used.

Growing the interest in b2b brands and their products.

Madison Logic review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great B2B intelligence software"

What do you like best?

One of the leaders in behavioral intent data and account based marketing. They consistently hit our target audience and deliver quality leads to the client.

What do you dislike?

Some of the sales representatives are a little overbearing and do not take no for an answer.

Their behavioral intent data finds contacts who are in market and within the target audience.

Madison Logic review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Very effective for B2B marketing "

What do you like best?

Ability to provide company names that my client is prospecting and being able to find key decision makers across the web.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I currently don't like about this offering

Reaching and identifying key decision makers across the web

Learning about Madison Logic?

* We monitor all Madison Logic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.