Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Magaya Cargo System

3.9
(6 reviews)

Magaya Cargo System is a cargo management and logistics software.

Work for Magaya Cargo System?

Learning about Magaya?

Magaya Cargo System Reviews

Ask Magaya a Question
Showing 6 Magaya reviews
Magaya review by Jesus V.
Jesus V.

"Excellent software for Freight Forwarders and NVOCC's"

What do you like best?

I really like the features that Magaya Cargo System provides. As a freight forwarder myself, the system is very intuitive, clean and very user friendly compared to their competitors. I love their support department, they are always providing solutions in a very small time frame. All this combined, makes it very easy for us to keep our operations fast, efficient and reliable.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the price tag, for us, it represents one of our main costs. Also compatibility with other systems is not good. As a macOS user, there is no native application for it. You have to run it through a remote desktop app, which makes it very unstable sometimes, it closes the session by itself and reliability isn't that good when it comes to different OS, other than windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Magaya has a program called Magaya University, I recommend every new user of Magaya going through it. It is a very useful tool. Every once in a while I keep going back at it to clear out some doubts. Magaya also makes it a requirement before starting the implementation process. It is a must.

All my operations headaches went away when i started using Magaya. Everything is way more organized. I stopped going through excel sheets to consult past shipments. Also, I am a one software kind of guy, I hate going back and forth to different platforms and trying to connect them. Magaya is an All in one solution for us. It has WMS, accountability, distribution, etc. It also provides additional plug-ins to keep enhancing the software as our company grows.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Magaya Cargo System
Magaya review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Simple with a few bugs"

What do you like best?

I like the easy of creating shipments and warehouse receipts.

What do you dislike?

The simple small stuff like awb's resetting if I make a manual entry but go back to the fields to change everything. It all reverts back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell them to take a thorough traning with Magaya when its available. There is a lot of hidden options that you will come to know quicker if explained versus figuring system out yourself.

The ease of tracking customs PO#'s or tracking by fedex or mail carriers. So easy to search this when the customer does not have our reference numbers

What Freight Management solution do you use?

Magaya review by Manuel Andrés G.
Manuel Andrés G.

"Excellent for business process improvements by providing and easy to implement framework."

What do you like best?

Intuitive frontend, that makes it an easy to implement, yet with the required detail for setting us your business model within the application.

What do you dislike?

Lack of CRM, Inability to have concurrent windows/tasks open and mobile access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest time and efforts in process modeling prior to setup, starting with your accounting, operations and pricing.

Centralize all the information required to handle in my business.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly interface reduces the amount of work for the user by eliminating duplicate-data-entry. Shipments details are managed with simple workflows. Send important information to customs authorities and generate required documents like the bill of lading.

What do you dislike?

There are some tabs on same order which take off the attention of others needful tabs on the process

We do not need to have a development team to buid the software

"Needs improvement "

What do you like best?

The software itself is relatively easy to use.

What do you dislike?

You have to use the entire system in order to see benefits. For example, if you don’t use the warehousing option, you have no way of separating lines in order to file EEI. Also, they don’t have the option to file a 7512 electronically, which is ridiculous in our industry, especially now that filing electronically is mandatory.

We use Magaya solely to issue airway bills and bills of lading.

"Logistics software product"

What do you like best?

For logistics this is the best product that i recently encountered. It has the supply chain management process build from scratch. It has lot of features which can be embedded at a later point of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention. The product is user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice Product!

For Logistics.

Learning about Magaya Cargo System?

* We monitor all Magaya Cargo System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.