Magoosh

Magoosh is currently helping you study for the GRE, GMAT, SAT, and TOEFL. Use our highly-rated mobile apps and online study programs to start prepping today.

Work for Magoosh?

Learning about Magoosh?

Categories

Magoosh Reviews

Showing 14 Magoosh reviews
Magoosh review by User

Magoosh is the quant and verbal wizard you need !

What do you like best?

Magoosh is excellent not only because of its design, interface and simple layout, but also because of the depth of challenging questions that help you prepare for the actual rigor of a GRE test. Additionally, the progress review section gives you an overview of your overall performance as well as weak spots, making it easier to identify questions types you need to work harder on.

What do you dislike?

Although I am generally very satisfied with Magoosh, the number of practice questions tend to run out rather quickly once you've used the platform, so you continue re-doing the same questions over and over again despite knowing the answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering the plethora of GRE prep plans and tools available in the market, Magoosh offers the most comprehensive package at the most economical price. Also, it is important to follow the official ETS GRE prep guide in combination with Magoosh to get the best results out of both and ace on the test day.

I have been using Magoosh for GRE preparation as well as to sharpen my basic math skills.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Magoosh
Magoosh review by <span>manoj o.</span>
manoj o.

Magoosh the helping teacher

What do you like best?

There is mobility of using this software as an applictaion where we can learn about many courses like GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, ACT, SAT. This are the courses present in the form of applications on the play store and app store both. This is a good teaching software where there is no need to attend the lectures in the institutes and going so far to just learn about 2 or 3 hours. It is providing mobile application where we can watch the video lectures and attend many of the articles, comprehensions, sentence completion and many more, students are loving this software because of the mobility and learning where ever you want to. And I have also experienced using this software since 6 months and it is quite good for the international exams.

What do you dislike?

Personally I don't have any dislikes for this type of teacher or we can say software because it teaches you in a quite good manner. But some times it becomes bad for our eyes as we have to attend almost 200 online leactures, so it can affect our eyes. Otherwise the application is Best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to the graduates who are recently completing there bachelors degree and thinking to go for the masters or MBA. It is a good source of learning easily and mobility is the most positive point of this application.

Our company's employees whose graduation is completed and now they want to explore the world are using this application. It is a good helping application.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

Magoosh review by <span>Nirmohi D.</span>
Nirmohi D.

Great Preparation tool for Standardized tests!

What do you like best?

I am currently using Magoosh for my GMAT preparation, and I really like the comprehensive content, question bank, and videos that they provide. The price is affordable as well for a student. Their blog posts/ youtube video content is also very good. They provide sensible study plans for exam preparation for all levels. The flashcard apps for math and verbal are useful as well and work well on mobile/ tablet.

What do you dislike?

Could use some smaller quizzes after the study content and more practice tests, otherwise i don't have much I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, go for it and use their study plans.

I am using Magoosh for GMAT preparation, have used the same successfully for GRE preparation in the past.

Magoosh review by <span>Courtney K.</span>
Courtney K.

Magoosh Makes Excellent and Acessible Test Prep Materials

What do you like best?

As a teacher, I use Magoosh's tools to supplement my instruction with international students. They love the playful nature of the videos.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be prohibitive to some students, but I genuinely believe it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this for students preparing for tests and for tutors and teachers looking to add dynamic supplements to their instruction.

I use Magoosh to spice up an otherwise dull lecture on grammar or usage.

Magoosh review by <span>Alycia F.</span>
Alycia F.

Great GRE Preparation Tool

What do you like best?

It was easy to understand, simple to use, and easily transportable. I could take it with me to study on the go via the app, which was perfect since I was on summer break and traveling a lot when I was preparing for my test.

What do you dislike?

I think it could have been a bit more rigorous since I didn't do as well as I wanted to on the exam. Plus, it was expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use with exam prep tools that include more practice exams, such as the official study guide from the GRE exam.

It is a key program to use for many entra

Magoosh review by User in Higher Education

Magoosh was simple to use & helpful while prepping for the GRE.

What do you like best?

I liked the simplicity of it and that it felt just like as if I was studying using real notes or notecards.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more options for studying. Maybe more interactive opportunities or even sample test questions rather than flashcard type questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful company with many different tools for studying. Definitely a top brand in study tools. I would definitely recommend trying to use a coupon code or comparing with other brands first, but I think you'll end up liking Magoosh's product.

Magoosh using technology as a study tool for the GRE and other standardized tests. I realized that it is great for students in this technology era because students dislike using textbooks and technology is actually a useful tool in interactive studying.

Learning about Magoosh?

* We monitor all Magoosh reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories