Mailbird

Ask Mailbird a Question
Showing 24 Mailbird reviews
Mailbird review by <span>Lawrence G.</span>
Lawrence G.

On the way to excellence... but not quite there.

What do you like best?

There are two things I really like about this software. Number one: is the large and easy to read graphical display of your email. The second is the variety of add-ons that work within the program.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things reduce the usability of this program: First, Mailbird has no ability to filter email or implement message rules; Second, Mailbird has only rudimentary searching and sorting capabilities. You can't, for example, direct email from xyz.com into a separate folder or mark for special handling, and you can't search or sort by date. If I'm looking for an email from a specific sender that I know I received in December 2016, there is not yet a convenient way to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the program but it isn't powerful enough yet to replace Outlook. For personal email and integration with Google Apps it's pretty nice at this point, but still requires more work.

The program has allowed me to integrate my email with Google Docs and Google Calendar so that everything is handy and convenient. As long as you stay within the world of Google, it's very useful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailbird
Mailbird review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

My New Favorite Email Client

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use. Clean interface. Zero problems so far combining multiple email account sources (outlook, gmail, website domains, ect). Also like the additional Trello integration so I can access it without leaving the email client.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little getting used to but well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they have a free trial - if so, the setup is fast enough to that it is worth trying. I gave it try during a holiday sale and within a few days decided to make the purchase.

I normally have at least some hesitation when switching from one software to another but making the switch was definitely worth it.

Outlook (PC version) has been getting buggy.

What Email solution do you use?

Mailbird review by <span>Bro Benjamin M.</span>
Bro Benjamin M.

MAILBIRD sUCKS!

What do you like best?

I CAN HAVE MY CALENDAR AND EMAILS IN ONE VIEW.

What do you dislike?

For a month now, I've been fighting with Mailbird to refund my money after a couple of days of seeing that this email client isn't ready yet. There are several issues, but for me, the main one is that I have an Outlook.Live account where Mailbird doesn't show all the folders and emails in those folders. Every time I would ask for my money back, they would keep requesting for me to try something else to do and never address refunding me. Now that the suggestions are done, they keep sending emails from different reps asking me the same questions over and over again to troubleshoot the problem. They must really be hard up for money because they are doing all they can to not refund me. BUYER BEWARE WITH MAILBIRD!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

BUYER BEWARE!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!

I've done more quality assurance testing than their own paid testers. No benefits realized, just wasted my time for free.

Mailbird review by <span>Tami Osmer M.</span>
Tami Osmer M.

Great organization tool for multiple email accounts

What do you like best?

I don't have to switch between email programs in order to access email from several different accounts -- they're all in a convenient list right in my Mailbird. Not only that, the "Unified Account" lets me peruse ALL of my incoming mail by date, again, not having to switch to individual accounts.

What do you dislike?

This may be user error on my part, but I dislike that when I reply to a message, the original message moves out of the "in" box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn off the sound for incoming mail :)

Because I manage several websites and have various types of email accounts (Outlook, gmail, site-specific, even an old Yahoo), the Unified Account makes it easy to see and respond to anything that comes in, as soon as it comes in.

Mailbird review by <span>Michal I.</span>
Michal I.

Simple to operate with great possibilities

What do you like best?

Easy to operate, fast. Has build in preview for basic files, so no need to open in editor (payed version).

Zero inbox pushes you to clean the inbox and handle/solve/clear all the emails.

I especially prefer the possibility to have add-ons on the sidebar, as this saves another applications or browser windows from running

What do you dislike?

Search functionality could be better. There is no possibility to filer what and where to search, it always searches in the whole email account. Some nice filtering after search would be also great (I'm missing the great search that Thunderbird had)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sure, need to give it a try.

At first, can be little different workflow then you are used to, but has great features/possibilities.

All email communication. Tasks management. Calendar.

Mailbird review by <span>Jan M.</span>
Jan M.

Great e-mail client with integrated popular apps

What do you like best?

I can snooze some of my e-mails to keep my inbox empty. I can integrate other apps I use like todoist, slack, google calendar, etc. It is a pretty useful. I can add e-mail only for sending. User experience during using Mailbird is great.

What do you dislike?

I miss delayed sending of e-mail, also integrated Asana is really slowly to use and I can´t move tasks by drag and drop (via web browser it works).

I use Mailbird for almost all communication and taks management and it is really friendly to use it.

Learning about Mailbird?

* We monitor all Mailbird reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.