MailChimp for iOS makes it easy to stay on top of your email marketing no matter where you are. Track subscriber and campaign activity, preview draft campaigns before sending, replicate and send successful campaigns created on your desktop, view campaign reports, add new subscribers, and quickly sign up for a new account—all from your mobile device.
Account Overview from Your Dashboard
The same dashboard you see when you log into the web version of MailChimp also gives you a clear overview of your account activity on your mobile device.
- Spot trends in your audience growth, campaign engagement, and e-commerce activity.
- Keep tabs on your overall account activity, like subscribes and unsubscribes.
- Think there might be MailChimp features you’re overlooking? Check out the ‘Explore’ section of the Dashboard to find options that work for your mobile marketing plan.
Manage Your Lists
With the iOS marketing app, you can monitor list growth and performance, and add new subscribers while you’re on the go.
- View statistics and growth for each list in your account.
- Add new subscribers.
- Check out individual subscribers or subscriber groups on your list.
- Edit and add notes to subscriber profiles.
After you’ve designed or sent your campaign in the web version of MailChimp, use your mobile device to preview, replicate, and send a draft campaign.
- Preview all your sent and draft campaigns in one place.
- Replicate successful sent or draft campaigns.
- View the same pre-delivery checklist from the desktop version when you send or schedule your draft campaigns.
- Edit basic campaign details before you send: campaign name, subject line, list, from name, and from email address.
- Share or export your sent campaigns.
View your campaign reports to monitor their performance even when you’re away from your computer.
- View opens, clicks, and social activity for each sent campaign.
- See how much revenue your campaigns generate and other e-commerce statistics.
- Export or share your campaign reports.
Collaborate and Share Accounts
MailChimp for iOS is a team marketing app-—your whole team can use it without getting any wires crossed. If you’ve set up a multi-user account, you can add a user with any permission level on the mobile app.
MailChimp Pro Features
If you’re a MailChimp Pro user, use the mobile app to access Delivery Insights and multivariate campaign reports.
- See your campaign’s status as soon as you click ‘send’ with Delivery Insights—think of it as shipment tracking for your email.
- Make a mistake? Stop delivery on campaigns sent to a list of 10,000 recipients or more.
- Review your multivariate campaign reports to see how the tested variables performed.
Streamlined Account Creation
Sign up and get started with MailChimp from anywhere with our mobile app. Once you activate an account, you’re automatically taken to where you can create a list and start sharing the signup form we automatically generate.
- Quickly set up an account and get started from anywhere.
- Create, name, and edit a list as soon as you activate an account.
- Share the signup form automatically generated for your list.
More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to grow their businesses on their terms. Being yourself makes all the difference.
MailChimp for Android makes it easy to stay on top of your email marketing, no matter where you are. Track subscriber and campaign activity, send draft campaigns, view campaign reports, and add new subscribers directly from your mobile device.
New and Improved Dashboard
The awesome new dashboard you’ve been enjoying in the web version of MailChimp is now on your mobile device!
-View your audience growth, campaign engagement, and e-commerce activity
- Ever wonder what MailChimp features you might have been overlooking? Check out the Explore section of the Dashboard to see what might work for your organization!
- Catch up on your overall account activity, like subscribes and unsubscribes
Manage Your Lists
Monitor your list growth and performance, and add new subscribers on the go.
-View statistics and growth for each list in your account
-Add new subscribers
-View and edit subscriber profiles
View all your sent and draft campaigns in MailChimp for Android. If you’re ready to send a draft campaign you’ve been working on in the web version of MailChimp, you can do that right from your mobile device.
-Preview, send, or schedule draft campaigns
-Preview sent campaigns
-Share or export sent campaigns
View your campaign reports from your mobile device and monitor campaign performance on the go.
-View campaign statistics, including opens, clicks, and social
-View e-commerce statistics, including total revenue
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you have multiple logins associated with your account, each member of your team can access MailChimp for Android with their own credentials and correct permission levels.
MailChimp Pro Features
If you’re a MailChimp Pro user, access Delivery Insights and Multivariate campaign reports from your mobile device.
-View campaign status and track delivery after you send
-View Multivariate campaign reports
- MailChimp for Android requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for free at MailChimp.com.
More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to grow their businesses on their terms. Being yourself makes all the difference.