Mailchimp

(8,135)

Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.

Work for Mailchimp?

Learning about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp Reviews

Showing 8,278 Mailchimp reviews
MailChimp review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Mailchimp review by Daniel Shatzkes CEO  M.
Daniel Shatzkes CEO M.

"Mailchimp is great and isn't only about email anymore"

What do you like best?

I've been using Mailchimp for a long time. One of the first things I set up when I started my company was a Mailchimp account in order to be able to market to and connect through email with our first customers and interested parties. It was great because Mailchimp does not charge a dime for the first 2500 (or maybe 2000, I don't remember) subscribers on your lists. So you can use the email services absolutely free while you are building your lists. After you reach that plateau the monthly costs are very reasonable and they increase depending on the number of subscribers you have. I like that Mailchimp notifies you automatically if you've passed another billing threshold so you are aware if your monthly rate has gone up. It's very transparent. I also love that they have automation functionality built in to their email platform. You can be connecting with customers or potential customers and those emails can be automatically triggered based on actions and responses. You set it up once and then never have to look at it again. The platform does the work for you.

But Mailchimp now offers so many other services other than email. You can create landing pages, and also set up social media advertising campaigns within their dashboard. The platform makes it much easier sometimes that doing it, say, on Facebook's actual site. They simplify the process and provide analytics similar to what you see from your email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Because Mailchimp is so involved there is A LOT that you can get lost in. They have excellent FAQ and support sections, but I find that it isn't always explained so easily. They use a lot of jargon that would easily be understood by a marketing person, but not necessarily by a small business owner who has to handle the marketing work for his company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using a different email platform and you're considering trying our Mailchimp, I recommend doing it. Find one of your email subscriber lists that are less than 2500 people (or segment out an existing list so that it's smaller than this number), create a free account on Mailchimp and import your list. You should be able to continue completely free as long as you stay under that 2500 threshold (again, I'm pretty sure its 2500 but it might be 2000). Use it to send some emails and then evaluate the tools and analytics that Mailchimp gives you. All you'd be investing is a little more time but ultimately you may find its a better solution than your current email management provider.

Staying in touch with customers and subscribers to our newsletters is simple with Mailchimp. It makes it easy to create an email blast within minutes and get it out to people. Email is still probably the most effective marketing tool and Mailchimp is a very solid platform to do it on. The analytics they provide are great and really allow me to dig in and see what emails were effective and even which links in the emails were clicked on the most. I can A/B different emails and send to different groups within a list. It allows me to do better targeting. All of this ultimately makes our marketing more effective as time goes on.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailchimp review by Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.

"Mail Chimp is great"

What do you like best?

Mail chimp is the ideal email service for any company.looking to make email reminders great, easy, and so simple. We use Mail Chimp for our church's email reminders and it has extremely streamlined the process for us. We use it for our Women's Meetings, Small groups, men's meetings, delays and closings, youth group, sermon recaps, WWJD, and reminders regarding our special events.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about using Mail Chimp is that there are not more templates to choose from. I am constantly looking for new, updated, and modern templates and hopefully they will be able to keep up with the trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love MailChimp!

We used to use a regular email group list in our church's email server, but that was not proving to be beneficial for our church. Using Mail Chimp, you can see who has opened your email and who hasn't. This gets rid of the problem with people saying "Oh, I didn't see the email." Now you can tell who saw it and who didn't. It also has made advertising new event and sending out reminders easier. You can see a list of people who haven't opened the email and contact them via phone or text so make sure they are reminded about the event or problem in question.

Mailchimp review by MD.Faizul K.
MD.Faizul K.

"One of the Best Email Marketing Tools"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is the best email marketing tool I have ever used. Almost 100% of the emails I sent through MailChimp reached inbox and no spam at all. MailChimp is very easy to use and just gets 5 minutes to set up everything. They have a free plan and you can remain a free plan user forever and send 12,000 emails per month free which other popular companies don't offer. They have the best automation system in the market. Start a campaign with Mailchimp and sending emails is very easy. Their drag and drop email builder requires no coding skill to design stunning emails.

What do you dislike?

The pricing of Mailchimp is a bit higher. Another drawback is the frequent updates on their products & features. Sometimes it made me confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do email marketing for your business, MailChimp can be a very good companion. Use the tools to grow your list and automation tools to keep your subscribers engaged.

Like any other online business, email marketing is one of the most important marketing channels for us. MailChimp helps us to grow our list and send campaigns to our subscribers.

Mailchimp review by Dale D.
Dale D.

"Absolutely Amazing for "Visual" Marketing"

What do you like best?

I've been using Mailchimp for the last 10 years and it is definitely the go-to email marketing tool. There may be other email software that is better for specific use-cases, but for the businesses I've worked with (media, local business), Mailchimp is untouchable.

The best elements of Mailchimp are:

- Nice clean email templates with a sufficient of control of styling, makes it easy to output good looking emails with minimal effort

- Clean dashboard makes it easy to navigate

- EVERYTHING in the world connects to Mailchimp... (Shopify, Clickfunnels, OptinMonster, etc.) and oftentimes, Mailchimp may be the only email integration.

- Fun branding... hip UI

- New "Tag" feature makes it easy to organize sub-lists.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest limitations around Mailchimp would be the way they handle subscribers and lists separately. For example, I could be subscribed to list A and list B, so I count as 2 contact records in the account. In this sense, the list is the primary unit of organization and subscribers are added to lists.

Compare this to ActiveCampaign where the subscriber is the main unit of organization, and a subscriber can belong to many lists -- but they still count as a single subscriber. I find this system to be much more effective in organizing large lists.

Beyond this, Mailchimp didn't have user-tagging until recently so it was always difficult to extract sub-lists of users from larger Lists.

The two other areas that I always use to evaluate whether Mailchimp is the right fit for a project:

- Automation - Mailchimp doesn't have as strong automation features as other products like ActiveCampaign. Their automated email flow is very linear and doesn't have as much flexibility forking users based on actions, tags, etc.

- Template flexibility - the Mailchimp email builder requires you to choose your layout (1 column, 2 column, 3 column, etc) upfront so it can be difficult to change the layout after the fact. Other email builders have a true drag-n-drop functionality where you can adjust from 1 column to 2 or 3 columns on the fly - which means you don't have to restart your designs when you want to tweak content layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need complex automations and deep user segmenting, I'd definitely consider MailChimp as the best option for most businesses needing a bulk email solution.

Mailchimp is a very solid bulk email marketing provider that is both powerful enough for large businesses like the Clover Letter, and simple enough for smaller businesses to be able to get started in an afternoon.

Mailchimp review by Mariana I.
Mariana I.

"Beautiful templates for beautiful emails"

What do you like best?

Its templates, they are colorful and useful.

You can edit templates so easily or you can use HTML if you know what you are doing.

The game you can play after sending an email is amazing and something unique.

The statistics they provide are useful, basic, but useful.

You can segment your lists and select a segment from a group to send the email.

You can export the mail to HTML in case you want to send it using gmail, for example.

What do you dislike?

Statistics are basic.

When you send emails to gmail accounts they go to "promotions" mailbox.

You have no support in chat.

It is a little expensive.

They have the unsubscribe button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating mails is not difficult but sometimes managing all the features of Mailchimp may be difficult if one does not have experience or ideas of Marketing.

They can cancel your account if you send mails that may end being marked as spam.

We send mails with our services or promotions to our clients and potential people so we use mailchimp to do that.

The statistics they give are cool, easy to understand and with graphics.

You can't remove some parts of the bottom of the mail.

Mailchimp review by Andres R.
Andres R.

"Useful and complete product"

What do you like best?

The best design of all time, allows you to do everything, have very well designed emails and very simple with the drag and drop functionality. I can automate my work easily. Impressive features especially for email marketing. The management of campaigns and the sending of large numbers of emails in record time.

What do you dislike?

Presents some errors or errors in the email editor, most of the time they are at the end of the email if you have a bit of code or something like a widget (given by them), which is a big mistake because They lose credibility if their own add-ons, widgets or elements to edit in their own editor do not work as they should.

I have created unique campaigns, I spread the word with emails, social announcements and much more. I can automate my busy work and make my life easier with automation. All at the same time that I optimize all my efforts. I continue my campaign, I know when my contacts receive my emails and much more. The contact list is extensive and is managed quickly. Monitoring and improved analysis.

Mailchimp review by Vanilla V.
Vanilla V.

" The best system to manage mass mail!"

What do you like best?

It is a very popular and well-known website that allows you to send newsletters and emails to users who have subscribed to a list on your website or blog. It is an ideal tool to carry out email marketing campaigns, with facilities for the design of email bulletins, automated messages, programming and creation of specific campaigns. In addition, with MailChimp you not only send the campaign to your subscriber list, but you can also share it on social networks or even combine several services. It's free up to 2,000 subscribers This email marketing tool is free until the 2,000 subscribers are exceeded or 12,000 emails are sent per month. These figures are quite high for an SME, so you can surely enjoy the free version for quite some time.

What do you dislike?

In the free version, Mailchimp does not allow you to create follow-up messages to your contacts. That is, you can not send automatic messages when, for example, you receive a new subscription. These messages are of vital importance in an email marketing campaign because they allow to strengthen the relationships with the subscriber at specific times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In any case, creating a mailing list and managing mailing and newsletters has become a fundamental task in any digital marketing strategy. If you do not know all the tools or do not know how to make your campaigns work, you can look for information in the network that will guide you to use this incredible tool.

I use templates that are easily customizable in my work, which allows for a bulletin according to the design and style of the company where I work. MailChimp also allows you to import your own templates or it also includes a library of existing templates that can be edited. I recommend it since you do not need to have much previous experience or knowledge in HTML, since all the tools are intuitive and easy to use and it's easy to also integrate on the Facebook page. Another thing that helps me is that the hosting of images is completely free and unlimited.

Mailchimp review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"User-friendly for the most part"

What do you like best?

I love that Mailchimp has a system that allows you to move full cells on and off of your canvas. They alert you when your photos are mis-sized and make it easy to resolve. Their analytics are easy to read and easy to send out to the appropriate parties for review. When entering in users, it is very easy to submit a list as long as you have a .csv formatted document. Removing the names is not as easy but is easier than that of Mailchimps competitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to make each cell have the same formatting - the formatting feature seems to be lacking in continuity of design. There should be a button you can hit to format all cells the same way. Color schemes would be a great way to combat the templates all having mismatched formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when using this site that you are able to stop and check the continuity of design between each cell that you place in your canvas. Enable your social sharing buttons as it will increase your overall reach as an organization and the graphics, when utilized properly, can take you a long ways.

Mailchimp took the place of Vertical response for us. It is a lot easier to track performance of each email we send.

Mailchimp review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Easy to use and powerful, even on the free plan"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is pretty easy to use while also remaining powerful, which makes it easy to recommend for just about anyone. The free plan is worth using just for email database management. Anyone that has ever sent press releases manually from their own email address knows all about the problems associated with doing that, such as bouncebacks, spam flagging, and unpredictable delivery and presentation by your email client and the recipient’s client.

What do you dislike?

They’ve done a good job of making the interface more user friendly and making the options less confusing, but that was a problem that plagued Mailchimp for a while in my opinion. Also, sometimes the email designer can become slow and unresponsive. I also experience quirks with external connections like social cards, etc.

As a media agency, I use Mailchimp to maintain mailing databases for multiple clients, design and send emails, track analytics, and post automatically to the clients’ social pages. Without a tool like Mailchimp, this would all have to be done manually, whereas with Mailchimp much of it is automated.

Mailchimp review by Johan E.
Johan E.

"Mailchimp is a good option to boost our email marketing and improve our results as a company."

What do you like best?

The first thing I want to mention about Mailchimp is that it is a free tool up to 2000 subscribers, which is a high number, so it is likely that you can enjoy the free version for a while. The other thing I want to mention about Mailchimp, is that it is a very complete solution to improve and promote our email marketing strategies and offers many advantages, because it allows access to important data such as our statistics, number of clicks on the links, number of visits, the growth of our audience, messages read, bounces and the behavior of our contacts. All this with the purpose of designing and customizing our campaigns, optimizing the impact of our marketing strategies and making analyzes that allow us to understand the behavior and progress of our business. In addition, you can create different contact lists and categorize them according to your interest, you can also create forms to interact with the crowd, and many other useful tools, which you will surely want to discover and use in your favor.

What do you dislike?

There are few negative things about Mailchimp, one of them is that the free version does not allow to create follow-up messages to contacts, you can not send automatic messages every time the site registers a new subscriber, so this way is very difficult to create an interaction that allows to strengthen relations with subscribers, the free version lacks some key elements, which are important to analyze the behavior of our audience and our campaigns, so it will always be best to pay for the Mailchimp service to obtain the complete package and fulfill the purpose of improving our email marketing strategies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth trying, it is easy to use and offers many functions that are really good to improve our marketing strategies, it is also free up to 2000 subscribers, go ahead! you guys have nothing to lose.

Mailchimp has worked excellent for our company because it helps us to better manage our email marketing strategy, this is something necessary for every company today, since everything moves through social networks and through the web, within the internet everything, nothing outside the internet, we must keep updated to avoid becoming obsolete.

Mailchimp review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Easy to use; easy to make beautiful emails"

What do you like best?

I like that Mailchimp looks fantastic on both sides--both for the user and for the email recipient. I was new to email marketing when I signed up to use this, and it was a breeze to sign up and get my emails together and sent out. Those on the list really loved the emails. I found it easy to set up subsequent emails and keep sending out great looking mail.

What do you dislike?

The templates are rather basic at times; it can take some time to get them into the layout that I want. I would like to see more templates with more flexibility in design. That would really save me time, which is one of the reasons why I use MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You can sign up in a few minutes and it doesn't cost a thing to get started. In fact, you can you use the entire thing for free until you have so many subscribers (2,000, I think). If you are a small organization, this may never cost you anything. And it's a great way to send out really professional looking emails. MailChimp walks you through the process of setting up the campaign, getting your email list together, and keeping on the right side of the law about sending out emails. It is the cream of the crop and a great product.

We are probleming how to inform members about our organization. We were sending out emails through gmail, but we could only do text then. It was hard to keep track of how what we sent out, who was on our list, and who responded to things.

Mailchimp review by Daemon R.
Daemon R.

"Affordable Email Autoresponder That Is Easy To Use And Effective"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp has a very simple interface for designing campaigns with drag and drop features and live updating so you can see exactly how it all looks. Mailchimp also does landing pages that integrate directly with whatever campaign you want. Also a great new feature is that they now do postcards so you can combine online and offline strategies to provide multi-touch campaigns with plenty of call to actions and opportunity to convert your lists.

What do you dislike?

As long as you don't have a huge number of subscribers Mailchimp is a very good option to use an autoresponder. Mailchimp charges you based upon the size of the list and the increments are not large so a slightly larger list would cost you extra. They do provide a discount for doing two-key authentication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you never had an autoresponder before, or are loooking for one to use for a client, definitely go with Mailchimp. Its affordable, simple, yet has enough features and benefits for a growing company to find use with them as they grow.

Having a way to build a list is important in business and making campaigns, landing pages and postcards to keep those subscribers interested and active is important so having Mailchimp to do it all easily, with drag and drop features and good analytics and integration is great.

Mailchimp review by Obumneme O.
Obumneme O.

"Awesome for targeted email marketing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailchimp is in its ability to customize your target lists to ensure the right people are getting the right message. The days of going through spreadsheets to find out who to send what are over and you never need to worry about sending the same person duplicate emails (unless they signed up to your list with different email accounts). The integration with social media is very convenient and really helps messages get an even further reach after they are sent. Also, having an archive of emails with many ways to view metrics on each of them as well as access to each recipient's behavior is very valuable

What do you dislike?

Overall, Mailchimp is a good tool for sending out email campaigns. It's simplicity has saved a lot of time and the way the contact lists are handled is superb. Some of the quirks I mentioned in the cons section are very frustrating but livable when weighed in with the pros. The recent GDPR regulations were a strain on our organization but getting our Mailchimp list compliant was the easiest part.

If your organization generally sends out one type of message or you don't have to worry about different divisions of your organization needing to have different settings, Mailchimp should work very well for you with very little issue. Our organization is more complicated with the need to send very different messages from different divisions and sub divisions so it is trickier for us to use. It would make sense for organizations like ours to have multiple, separate Mailchimp accounts but that would defeat the most important feature, which is the integrated contact list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall our experience with MailChimp was a good one. I think it is a perfect platform to get going on to build your audiences and find your groove. Just know that you will outgrow this platform and your need for more advanced features will push you to a different service. If you want to use some semi-advanced features of most enterprise ESP's, you will ned to utilize additional middleware to accomplish this. But MailChimp is a great return for the investment.

Targeted email marketing, building landing page, social media advertising.

Mailchimp review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Great for HTML design, terrible for list management"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to drag & drop images and designs for HTML email creation. Very reliable HTML emails that show up great on computers, phones, and tablets. Mailchimp is unbeat in these arena.

What do you dislike?

Terrible list management. T Hey finally started including "Tags" which are a more flexible way to quickly categorize your list, but what a bear to apply tags to a group of people, import spreadsheets, or automate processes. They desperately need more workflow capabilities with list management and automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're building HTML emails, use Mailchimp! If you're automating your email workflows, look elsewhere.

We're getting great -looking emails out to our clients on a regular basis, tracking their clicks, and...that's about it. We have to put a good amount of work in filtering our spreadsheets manually based off many paramenters that are exported from our CRM, and there's not a good way /workflow for those to automatically get updated just by importing into Mailchimp

Mailchimp review by Mónica R.
Mónica R.

"Perfecta si estás empezando"

What do you like best?

Pienso que Mailchimp es la mejor herramienta de email marketing si estás comenzando. Es facil de usar, muy intuitiva y te guia paso a paso para que armes tu primera campaña. Ademas, puedes crear tus propios formularios personalizados sin escribir nada de codigo. Otra cosa que tiene Mailchimp, es que se puede integrar facilmente con multiples plataformas como Facebook y twitter para la creacion de campañas, google Analitycs para reporteria y seguimiento de leads y clientes, CRM como Zoho, Zendesk y Salesforce, Surveymonkey para encuestas y Eventbrite para organizar eventos.

What do you dislike?

El único problema que le veo, es que en la version gratuita las plantillas de correo son muy limitadas, y al crear los correos para las campañas, tienes que ser muy cuidadoso con el tamaño de las imagenes, porque sino queda desproporcionado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si estás comenzando con email marketing, Mailchimp es la herramienta ideal, ademas lo puedes probar sin costo por el tiempo que desees. Hay algunas funciones para las que hay que pagar, pero valen la pena. Si tienes un e-commerce es muy util para enviar campañas de ofertas, lanzamiento de nuevos productos y promociones.

En mi negocio utilizamos mailchimp, lo que nos ha permitido enviar campañas de correo, integrarla con otras plataformas y enviar encuestas, y en menos de un día teniamos todo configurado. Ademas se puede integrar con el facebook y el twitter para configurar las campañas, y con Google Analitycs para la reporteria y trackeo de leads y clientes

Mailchimp review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Mailchimp throws a lot of mail..."

What do you like best?

I know this is going to sound silly. But my favorite thing is when you hit send on a campaign and the chimp gives you an animated high five lol. But besides that I love the templates. Oh man the templates they have so many for every need or occasion. Plus managing subscribers/list is just so easy. very awesome tool.

What do you dislike?

not a lot really. I mean the navigation of tool and all of the options I think could be streamlined a bit. But other than that I love the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want just a ton of templates and themes to choose from with 100% customization on your part. This is it. They have just a ton of features and you will be happy. Very happy. Plus your subscribers will not get bored with the same format over and over again. Because you have so many options and ways to make it your own

Subscribers, mailing list, newsletters, its the main tool. I wouldnt use anything else.

Mailchimp review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"Great Tools Fast Service Excellent Customer Service."

What do you like best?

Mail chimp is a fast solution for managing our mail list. It easly connects with our website and other tools we use. The price brackets are resonable and easy grow with our business. The platform is easy to navigate with very good knowledge base instructions. The email templates provided once you get your head around them are good and fast to use. Emails templates that are in Mail Chim as default look great without any editing and still easy to add images into the email.

What do you dislike?

The cost per month is a little high for large mailshots but for the quality of service, it makes it worth it. Once registered it does take some time to understand how to build your first email using the templates installed but the guides are slowly improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time learning how to use MailChimp there is allot of great features that do take some finding but once sorted the tool is very powerful.

Build email templates and importing of large email lists. It is great to be able to send out mass emails and have them all tracked. We had an issue sending 1000s of emails a month and with mailchimp and the tools within in gives us the ability to check how many emails have been open, how many emails have bounced and if any of the users we are emailing have any issues (with there email address being on any sort of spam list etc).

Mailchimp review by Amanda  P.
Amanda P.

"EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can use the same templates over and over to avoid having to recreate a new campaign from scratch as well. I also like that the layout is customizable. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about MailChimp is that I cannot embed a YouTube video into the email campaign(it will look like its embedded but once it's clicked, it will take you to YouTube to watch the video. I would like for my customers to be able to play the video right inside of the email blast without having to be directed to YouTube to view the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would choose this product over others because of the less expensive price point.

We are able to reach a huge amount of customers using this program and we are able to add new leads very easily. Since the program is very customizable, I can design an email blast for our customers in the way that will target their specific audiences. We use this platform for ourselves, as well as running campaigns for our clients, so the program has been a huge help in getting all of our customer's emails out when they are scheduled.

Mailchimp review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Solid functionality and ease of use"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate with my coworkers to develop email templates for clients is valuable to my company. It helps us to communicate developments within the company to our clients and present them with updates. I also believe the platform has very good formatting and it is easy for anyone to pick up and use. I also enjoy the ability to manage my coworkers templates to receive inspiration and tips on improving my own emailing tactics.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to test templates on different devices before sending an email out. I think it would improve the comfortability with using Mailchimp. I also believe if the template design page had a larger layout it would help new users feel at ease. The current design of half page template and half page design tools restricts visibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Mailchimp to other prospective users. I believe it provides a great software for users wanting swift and targeted communication. I would recommend Mailchimp to users needing a quick and easy email management platform.

Mailchimp provides timely communication with my clients. I have seen my colleagues use Mailchimp daily to solve communication problems. My coworkers have also been able to recommend Mailchimp to our clients after receiving positive feedback for our emailing communications.

Mailchimp review by Sherry T.
Sherry T.

"I've tried others, but I went back to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is pretty easy to use. With the pre-set template options, you don't have to be a graphic artist to send out a great looking campaign. While I create my own graphics, there are many options for users who don't have access to graphics software. I often send out sales campaigns for a client to each of their 11 online stores, and MailChimp makes it easy so you can create one campaign and replicate it so you can send it out to multiple lists scheduled to go out at the same time. I've tried several others, and keep coming back!

What do you dislike?

Like any other email marketing it has it's glitches and limitations. But for the most part, it's a good program and works better than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp has been around for a long time and might be the original email marketing system. It's the easiest to use, cost-effective, and works great if you have more than one site to market for.

The ability to easily and frequently send out email flyers to multiple customer lists. I like to send something out at least twice a month to remind them of our products and services, and MailChimp makes it easy and affordable.

Mailchimp review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"My Honest Opinion of Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

I like that from the time I had an idea about sending out a mass email to all of the parents of the school, through writing the email, making it look appealing, adding links, and proofreading, it was only a matter of a couple hours to get the finished product.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to see what the email would look like on different formats. I know that the email looks great on desktop, but it would be a great feature to see how it will look on a mobile phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my sized school it just makes sense to use Mailchimp. We were considering using another site that is pretty close to Mailchimp, but there was a large cost associated with it. I tried this out and sent out a trial run of emails. The response was nothing but positive. Instantly my school was brought up into the 21st century of communicating with stakeholders.

Communication with parents has been an issue at my school. Parents felt out of the loop and that the paper forms of information that is sent home weekly sometimes gets lost in the other papers in the students book bags. By using Mailchimp I simply send out a weekly newsletter to all of the families with digital links to information. Nothing gets lost and in fact, I can track who not only opens the email, but what they click on as well.

Mailchimp review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Clean, thorough tool for engaging with an audience via email"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp really has all the tools needed to run an effective email campaign. Whether it's sales, customer success, or marketing, you can use Mailchimp and its detailed toolset to compile, design, and tailor your messaging as customized as you need it to be. Their email templates and landing pages have a modern and professional feel, which makes it easy to meet the industry standard.

What do you dislike?

The front-end design and content creator could use some improvement. While very versatile, its front-end text formatting is pretty clunky and color pickers don't work or respond as they should at times. Formatting doesn't display quite right sometimes as well. I also wish there was an easier UI to manage your recipient lists in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your lists, campaigns, and folders organized. It'll help you find EVERYTHING much more easily down the line.

We're able to reach a lot of users that we wouldn't normally be able to touch on a regular basis, and it's saving us a ton of time and effort that drafting manual emails tends to take.

Mailchimp review by Nathan E.
Nathan E.

"Valuable resource for Association Marketing"

What do you like best?

Instant communication for all of our members, no more mail-merges and the layouts and templates are professional, clean, and easy to set up. Sending marketing promos to different groups within our organization is simple as checking a box!

For our business, Mailchimp is free to use. For anyone who sends marketing and/or newsletters to clients and members this is almost unheard of. The reporting that comes with Mailchimp also helps us understand who we are reaching and what we might be able to change.

What do you dislike?

Templates are narrow. I understand that this is for compatibility with both desktop and mobile devices but other software providers have created wider formats with the same integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have less than 1,000 contacts that you send information to please use this product. It's simple, easy, and effective.

Sending out weekly newsletters and event promotions is simple and effective. We are a small 2-person work team who handles all day-to-day business so making sure we have an easy way to send out information to our members is essential.

Mailchimp review by Ariel C.
Ariel C.

"Worth to try!. Free version was enough for me."

What do you like best?

- I was able to create customers list and custom segmentations.

- Thanks to mailchimp I could track customers interests and send mails in consequence.

- Filters are really easy yo use more than enough to reach the customers you want, avoiding unsubscriptions.

- Custom templates are really amazing, allowing campaigns to be created really fast. I was able to create a template that let me add entire blocks just pressing a + button. Also, changing content with a few clicks.

- Making a copy from campaigns already made is useful feature I use very often.

- I was able to integrate mailchimp in my website really fast to get in touch with new people.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes i would like to create campaigns from a list of mails I have separated in a txt file (without creating a new list in mailchimp), and I allows to paste just a few email addresses.

- You have to be careful while touching the html code because styling breaks really easily.

- Free version limits only 2000 subscribers, and 12000 mails per month.

- I don't have the best experiences with the customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider integrations among other software you may need. I use Mailchimp integration with Zoho CRM that really simplify my life.

I send courses information / newsletter every week, and I am able to follow those customers that are interested the most. I can use this information to deliver discounts and promotions.

Mailchimp review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"Mucha variedad y posibilidades"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta sin dudarlo ni un momento es la simpleza que tiene su editor, cualquier persona aunque no sepa nada de hacer emails es capaz de conseguir unos resultados muy buenos con su herramienta de drag and drop, se te hace muy sencillo hacer emails muy bien diseñados con esa herramienta,pero claro, hay que tener gusto para el diseño!

What do you dislike?

Acabas haciendo varias listas y sesgando a los mejores en una sola, para ahorrar costes de enviar masivamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cuidado con el precio mensual que sube mucho cada X usuarios a los que envíes el correo en toda tu lista, es mejor sesgar en listas con mejores porcentajes de conversión.

Necesitaba una herramienta para mandar emails a mi lista de usuarios, ya que en la organización cada departamento tiene su lista, así mejoramos el porcentaje de conversión y claro, Mailchimp para mí que no sé diseñar emails en HTML pues me ha venido genial, es sencillo y rápido, además con muy buenos resultados.

Mailchimp review by Carlo G.
Carlo G.

"Users want personnalized emails, your company needs Mailchimp!"

What do you like best?

Our startup company has been using Mailchimp for the last 4 years and it has been a great ride. Designing an email template online has been a breeze, we have multiple templates for various campaigns. Most of my designs use the standard provided elements, but we can easily customize emails with custom HTML. We have short-codes that can be inserted into texts to load data from our client list, for example: to have personalized client names in email titles. There are too many features to review, the best reason to choose Mailchimp is that they are well coded went sent: the structure they use is standard, and displays perfectly on any browser, email client or device size. We've had an A+ experience with our clients across the world!

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I can think of in Mailchimp is that there are no Undo / Redo options. It's a cloud based document that saves automatically at every change, so it can be dangerous to makes modifications. I once deleted a whole chunk of content by mistake... nothing to do except rebuild it. Other than that the web app is solid, and has lots of pros over cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We strongly recommend using Mailchimp for your business emails. Your clients will love them!

Mailchimp has solved many headaches that we had to automate campaigns in different time zones and languages. We managed as a team to share the work load and achieve professional grade emails in less than no time.

Mailchimp review by Sonia Del Valle U.
Sonia Del Valle U.

"One of the best systems for sending email marketing.!"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is one of the most complete and poular systems to create and send email marketing campaigns, it is used by many companies around the world and has a great reputation, so it guarantees that the campaigns we send reach the recipients effectively. .

Its interface is simple, we can see each of the campaigns that we create in a simple way, it also has a search filter to find anyone that we need to edit. It is easy to create campaigns even if we are starting to use mailchimp, since it has many templates with different designs that we can edit and adapt according to our idea.

Mailchimp also allows us to segment our groups of contacts, and create different lists that we can use in different campaigns, there are also options to integrate a form on our website that allows us to add subscribers to our contact lists.

I think that the option of reports is great, because it is easy to analyze the statistics of each campaign sent, and at a glance to review the percentages of openings and clicks, the system also sends us information about contacts that have been unsubscribed.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like much about mailchimp is that I think it's a bit expensive, but I think its effectiveness is worth the investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a system in which it is worth investing, to use it correctly will increase the sales of any company.

Mailchimp is a great tool and has become a sales engine for our company every time we reach more potential customers.

Mailchimp review by Fr Mousa R.
Fr Mousa R.

"Good App"

What do you like best?

I Like The App.

It Consolidates Many Of The Features From The Desktop Version into a More Accessible Location.

I Liked the Free Option to Start, Which Comes with a Decent Maximum Limit for Subscribers & Emails.

I Also Liked that it Was Simple to Use, Comes with Great Templates & Provides Easy-to-Understand Analytics.

It is Easy to Create good Looking Emails With professional templates, and very little technical expertise. The ability to link with your favorite CRM or membership software is also invaluable. I find it easy to communicate with our members, using segmented campaigns, in about two hours per week (and that includes sorting and creating content

It has a very Nice and Easy to use Interface

No Marketing Experience is Needed

It makes the Mailing list Grow very Quickly making Contacting a customer Easier at an Affordable cost even for small Businesses.

What do you dislike?

I Feel Limited with the Existing Templates for the Emails and Subscription Forms.

It’s Features Aren’t as Robust as other Email Marketing Software.

There is no Option to Disable Double Opt-in.

The company’s Customer service isn’t Helpful.

First, they only Offer Email Support.

Then, it Takes hours for them to reply

Which, According to the user, is not Acceptable

Because some Issues and Concerns are Critical and on a Time-Constraint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good App .. Easy to Use

I Was having Problems With my Work

Regarding Who has Already Received the E-mail

And Who Did not Receive the E-mail

And Who has Opened The E-mail

And Who Did not Open The E-mail

I Mean Analytics

Mailchimp review by Pedro M.
Pedro M.

"MailChimp the solution for efficient communication with your customers."

What do you like best?

MailChimp has developed a simple solution to communication problems with customers.

We do not need to have expensive resources to send bulk mails to customers and prospects.

We upload the client lists and we can build a beautiful communication in a short time, effortlessly, using the available templates, totally customizable.

You can reuse campaigns already made.

You can still use targeting in these campaigns.

We receive alerts on withdrawals from listing lists, and final reports on openings and success rates.

Very good solution.

Effective, efficient, easy and inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

In fact, little or nothing can point to service, which is extremely useful, and effective.

I'd say it's impossible to ask for better. The price we get is fair.

There are other solutions, possibly with larger lists for the same price.

But it's good to work with anyone who knows how to do it.

If I did not have to pay it would be better, but not fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste time looking for what is already done and well done.

Mailchimp is the solution for communicating with customers and bulk mail.

Anyone can seamlessly configure and send email to clients

With the mailchimp service, you resolve the issue of being blocked in mail servers, you have templates available, well configured by the communications with consistency and regularity.

Programs when you want to send. You keep track of all communications, and you still get a results report!

Mailchimp review by John M.
John M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Highly recommended product for those who are interested or are already using email for marketing purposes. Great thing about it is that one can mail to as many clients as he wishes, so, your contact list is the determinant. Price is also fair to all, be it a start up like my firm, small business, even enterprise level. Another good thing is the social integration of the system, thus, one can connect it to their business accounts and share it with the netizens out there who aren't even on their contact list. it's landing pages are also beneficial thus making it easier for my business users to navigate to specific areas of my website.So, try it today. Mailchimp are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Now, this is a tough question to answer, especially since I've already highly reviewed them. Maybe the only downside I've got with it is that in the freemium version, they are very generous as they allow you to send up to 12000 mails per month, however, the downside for it is that once you've hit that limit, the price start getting a bit steep. so watch out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely yes! It is one of the best mailing systems for a business. So, go out and try it out!

Email marketing delivery. It has enabled me to reach out my prospective clients with the messages that I 'd like to share with them in an easier and trendier manner. Another thing is the landing page thus making it easier for my business users to navigate to specific areas of my website.

Mailchimp review by Fatima S.
Fatima S.

"The best mass emailing site! "

What do you like best?

I love:

- the easy to use interface

- the depth of basic analytics

- the intuitive nature of where to create lists, design newsletters, etc.

- The new design is super fun and lively

- automation for emails on first names, addresses, preferences, etc.

- My ability to import and export my mailing list

- visual graphs and charts

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of visibility into which forms are associated to a given campaign.

Also, setting up welcome emails should also be algined with the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your business size, make mailc himp your go to email marketing platform. it's seriously got everything! I recommend people to especially use the automation feature. The automation feature will not only make your clients/readers impressed by being addressed by their name, but help you gather more data. And with data like your users first and last name, you can eventually build a robust list of names and contact information such as email. This helpful when it comes to running facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, snapchat, etc. paid ads.

Did i mention mailchimp is FREE if you're sending sending 2,000 emails in your email blast.

I use mailchimp to send out my weekly health and wellness newsletter. I'm a one-woman shop and it works out super well!

I suggest the mailchimp team to keep the good work :)

Mailchimp helps me keep track of my emailing list and allows me to automate the process of sending out my weekly newsletter

Mailchimp review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Mailchimp Good, Free Tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I love that Mailchimp offers a pretty great email service for FREE (if you stay under a certain number of subscribers)! It has a lot of functionalities that allow you to execute pretty much any marketing, communications, or sales email that you can think of. It also integrates with a lot of other applications, which is nice (and I plan to do that in the future).

What do you dislike?

I feel like some of the functionalities are a bit buried. Mailchimp has an amazing number of tools available even to the free accounts, but I do have to spend time watching YouTube videos to get tutorials on specific topics, actions, etc. Some of the functions are not intuitive, but again, YouTube can show you just about anything that you want to do in this world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! It's free and offers tons of services even if you don't have a paid plan. It's a great way to at least get your feet wet in the world of email marketing.

I'm growing an email list for my small business with Mailchimp. For a free service, I think it's an exceptional deal. I do think some of the tools are difficult to use/find/understand, but I do my own research. I know that once I learn more, I will be able to do much more complex tasks that serve my clients better.

Mailchimp review by José H.
José H.

"Totally customizable emails"

What do you like best?

They have a material design very pretty, but are those functions, that email editor the best what they have.

What do you dislike?

It presents some bugs or errors in the email editor, the most of times are in the end of email if you have a bit of code or something like a widget (gave from them), that is a great fail because they lose credibility if their own plugins, widgets or things for edit in their own editor doesn't work as they must to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Isn't a very important thing, but create a banner for header and then press for 'retina' configuration, it will boost your improvement in email marketing on mobile devices

As email marketing tool is great, maybe the best of this sector. Is not a secret mailchimp is used by the most of companies for send emails to their customers, that popularity claim the attention of whole their public (companies as customers or users).

Mailchimp review by Jerid L.
Jerid L.

"Great Service and very cost effective"

What do you like best?

I like that you only pay as your list grows, so they give help you grow along the way to grow themselves.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface looks a little sloppy but really not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend staying with mailchimp as it takes alot of people on your list before you even start to have to pay. Even after you get enough people on your lists, the prices are very reasonable and have lots of features. The email drip campaigns are very simple to use create to send out targeted messages to your list segments. Another thing I really love is how customize-able everything is, as well as the ease of integrating the software. I use clickfunnels personally. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great autoresponder to use for your business, or your clients business. If you are on the fence about it still, just think about how much money you will be able to save by using mailchimp instead of an expensive and unnecessary autoresponder like aweber or infusionsoft. This gives you the most bang for your buck and can do virtually the same as the other options available on the market today.

I am able to follow up with my clients leads using an email drip campaign that helps build the trust, respect, rapport of the lead to get them to go with my clients business.

Mailchimp review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Very nice app, but a bit tricky "

What do you like best?

Best desing ever, allows you to do everything, have hyperpersonalized emails, very well designed and very simple with the drag and drop functionallity. I can automate my work easily. Awesome features specially for Email Marketing.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is, the price is deceptive. They put a price on you but little you exceed a number of users on the mailing lists, the price rises like foam. I think it should be clear since the beginning, even if it cost them some potential clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Mailchimp for efficient email Marketing, Landing Page Builders and Social Media Advertising. It's very straightforward and very well designed, you can feel as they did it specially for you.

'I've created unique campaigns, get the word out with email, social ads, and much more. I can automate my busy work and make my life easier with automation. Everthing while optimizing all my efforts

You can get a little smarter with every campaign.

Mailchimp review by Ruth G.
Ruth G.

"Opciones sin límite, como su precio"

What do you like best?

Sin lugar a dudas lo mejor de MailChimp es la asombrosa calidad de su diseño sencillo e intuitivo, así como el diseño que te permite hacer en tus emails de empresa, elaboradísimos diseños y libertad absoluta para hacer el tuyo propio, es, sin duda alguna lo mejor de este producto

What do you dislike?

Su mayor y posiblemente única pega es la del precio, al principio te ponen un precio muy jugoso, pero es para una cantidad de emails limitados, si quieres tener en MailChimp una buena cartera de clientes en la lista de correo, prepárate para soltar una cantidad jugosa, aunque si tienes un buen equipo de marketing puede salirte rentable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo depende del precio dispuesto a pagar si tienes una lista de correo muy grande o no cuentas con equipo de marketing

Recuerdo cuando tenías que instalar programas para crear emails, ahora ya con MailChimp no es necesario, tan solo regístrate, escoge tu plan y prepárate para un diseño como nunca antes has visto en cuanto a sencillez y calidad de email marketing

Mailchimp review by Esther T.
Esther T.

"Useful and complete product"

What do you like best?

I love that design system, drag and drop, it make you all easy! And have a lot of options for text, image, vídeo, i really like their editor, it is just fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the variability of pricing, if you have a lot of users or customers it pass from a very affordable price to an expensive one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something complete but easy to use, Mailchimp is your choice, i may advert to you, Mailchimp is expensive when you have massive costumers, but it allow almost everything in your emails, so you can easy get guaranteed that money if you have a good marketing director or personel. Is a very complete tool what allow to you make a very good designed emails, and very responsive with your email lists.

As all companies and organizations we need a way for contact frequently with our costumers or users, the best way in these years is with emails, so here we are.

Mailchimp review by Anthony W.
Anthony W.

"Easy and reliable solution at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Very easy to work with, quick to launch new campaigns. Pricing is very flexible and scalable and is more reasonable then some of the other more robust solutions. We also find it easy to import new contacts and create and manage email lists.

What do you dislike?

No real issues that we have to complain about. Would be nice to receive some occasional communication from an account manager to perhaps tell us how we can optimize performance or take advantage of unused features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is a solid email marketing solution that is easy to use for less experienced marketers as well as those looking for some more advanced features. Pricing is very flexible and scalable and is more reasonable then some of the other more robust solutions.

Allows us to keep in constant communication with our customer base to notify them of new promotions and offers, new product offering, which leads to repeat business and increased loyalty.

MailChimp review by Jacinto Jose O.
Jacinto Jose O.

"Herramienta indispensable para envio masivo de emails"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta es un must have en toda empresa que quiera publicitarse en internet, tiene multitud de opciones, configuraciones y es sumamente versátil. Una vez se tiene importada la lista de contactos y tienes claro el correo que quieres mandar solo tienes que darle formato con las plantillas que vienen predefinidas, o si bien tienes una vena artística puedes crearlo desde cero. Tras esto escribes el texto que deseas y a quienes quieres enviarlo y listo, un mailing rápido pero sobre todo eficaz.

What do you dislike?

Que la version de pago sea la que realmente saca el potencial, la versión free es muy limitada, la llamaría demo. Es bastante complicado de utilizar la primera vez, debería haber totorales o que sea mas intuitivo, si bien te pregunta un montón de cosas creo le falta pulir algo la primera impresión a la hora de mandar el primer mensaje.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Parece que es muy potente pero creo que podría ser algo mas sencillo. Tiene plantillas predefinidas y asistentes, aun así, creo que no esta pensado para todo tipo de usuarios. la primera vez parece que no sabes por donde empezar, creo q unos videos explicativos vendrían muy bien. Hay que tener en cuenta que mucha gente que se plantea hacer mailing no esta familiarizado con todo esto.

Es una forma muy sencilla de publicitarse y de poder conseguir muchos clientes e ingresos. En nuestra empresa se trabaja principalmente por mail así que todos nuestros clientes pueden estar a la ultima de nuestras ofertas y novedades con esta aplicación, es muy potente.

Mailchimp review by Cuong T.
Cuong T.

"The free most popular email marketing in the world"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is the first step for any newbie marketers who want to know what email marketing is. It includes full email marketing need like email design, automation workflow, form and contacts management.

It allows you to export the contacts to CSV that you can switch to another CRM platform or email marketing service whenever you want. Mailchimp is truly powerful and popular email marketing platform nowaday. It's the first one that any SaaS want to integrate into their services at begin.

What do you dislike?

2000 free contacts are free but then the price become expensive if I want more contacts. Its price plan should be better to take advantage of many new crowed CRM or email marketing nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getresponse

The first step for me learns how to start the first email campaign. How to create a beautiful email. How to manage the contacts and how to create a marketing automation.

MailChimp review by Vishal A.
Vishal A.

"Mail Chimp Best Tool For Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Mail Chimp is the Easiest Platform for Email Marketing. The Best Part of Mail chimp is Easy to Use there are lots of email template which you can modify to according to your business needs and send to your customers. In mail chimp, you can track the activity of your customers about open from which device, user-agent, trimmings every valuable behaviour you can track of your customer which is helpful for your business.

What do you dislike?

I think there is nothing dislike about mail chimp in my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the best service in email marketing which helps you to get more leads for your business use mail chimp.

I solved my email Marketing Problem through Mail Chimp. Which is really helpful to interact with my Customers and get more converted traffic through mail chimp attracted mails. I learn a lot through mail chimp thank you for such a blessing service.

MailChimp review by Daryl W.
Daryl W.

"An affordable way to keep in touch with contacts"

What do you like best?

I like MailChimp's templates, which allow me to create professional emails without having to think too much about optimize the layout to suit mobile and desktop email clients. I can also use templates that are formatted for certain types of announcements, which helps me to get my message across more effectively. I don't really need too much design skill. I can just focus on the text content of the email.

What do you dislike?

Compared to some other email newsletter services I've read about, there isn't a whole lot of advanced features with MailChimp. I'd like to have more extensive data about user interactions and to create more customized mailing lists that can tag users with specific interests and other data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp is solid starter service for email newsletters. If you're on a budget, you can maybe start with MailChimp and then move those contacts to a new program, like a more advanced CRM later, if needed.

MailChimp has been a low-cost automated emailing platform that allows me to distribute news, promotions and other company information quickly and easily. It provides me with an automated way to stay within email regulations and gives the recipient and streamlined way to opt out of future emails.

MailChimp review by Paola B.
Paola B.

"MailChimp It works great!"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is very simple to start sending campaigns by email,

This tool has a great capacity of use and is constantly updated to make it easier to use.

The free version works very well to start: we have been using the free version for 3 years and we have not changed it.

If you need a template, this is the best tool. If you need simple analyzes, this is the one indicated. It is easy to use, easy to send, has automatic functions, built-in encoding functions, works well with html, css, wordpress. Easy to use, easy to connect to social networks, and even better, it's just email marketing.

MailChimp was the first email marketing software that I used, this has been my goal. Even before I started coding and developing sites, I loved it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly for what I used it, it was perfect. He did not need more than what he offers.

This tool satisfactorily fulfills its work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend it! Obviously, there is a free version and a paid version, but if you are looking for an easy-to-use email, this is the place.

Use Mailchimp to create subscriber lists and send email marketing campaigns with very good results. because it works very well, we do not have problems with spam or unwanted messages. s

Mailchimp review by Nina R.
Nina R.

"Glossy looking mass emails made easy"

What do you like best?

Mail Chimp is so easy to use! I love all of the free features. I volunteer for a few small non-profits and I have set up mail chimp accounts for all of them and it is an amazing tool! The template feature is very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about this site. The only part of the process I imagine would cause some trouble is how to import contacts. If you do not have solid experience with Microsoft Excel or a similar spreadsheet software, I imagine importing contacts would be difficult.

Mail Chimp is the perfect solution to mass email needs for small businesses and non-profits. We are able to compose professional looking emails with ease because of the simple layout. We are seeing more engagement and we stopped those annoying mass email chain messages that can bog down an email account.

MailChimp review by Bruno C.
Bruno C.

"Básico pero completo"

What do you like best?

MailChimp es una gran herramienta de finalización y marketing online para los negocios de hoy en día. Generalmente cumple las funciones básicas para envíos de correos masivos, creación y organización de campañas publicitarias y de marketing en línea. Actualmente son pocos los competidores reales de esta herramienta online pudiendo asemejarse otras opciones como Sendinblue. Cuenta con plantillas prediseñadas gratuitas, otras plantillas de pago y la opción de crear tus propias plantillas mediante programación básica HTML. Por último un buen añadido es la capacidad de esta herramienta para integrar las redes sociales a través de simples pasos y, de esta forma, poder promocionar aún más nuestras campañas de remarketing.

What do you dislike?

Algunas de las funciones de esta herramienta están algo limitadas. También, para eliminar el logo de la empresa MailChimp de las plantillas es necesario pasar por caja y adquirir una suscripción de pago a la herramienta. En algunos casos en los que tan sólo queremos enviar algún email corporativo en nuestros proyectos sin dejar huella de otras empresas no nos será realmente útil MailChimp sino que podremos hacer uso de otras herramientas que sí que permiten el envío de newsletters sin marca de agua.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Revisa sus planes de pago y las condiciones del plan gratuito antes de configurar la herramienta MailChimp como tu servicio de email marketing

La fidelización e información continua a nuestros clientes se ha vuelto mucho más precisa y organizada permitiendo además integrar esta herramienta de forma totalmente sencilla en nuestro ecommerce desarrollado mediante Wordpress y el plugin de comercio electrónico WooCommerce.

MailChimp review by Miriam M.
Miriam M.

"Excellent MailChimp Tool"

What do you like best?

It's amazing, despite the little time I've been using it, start with the free version and go for the paid version.

This tool is very powerful, MailChimp knows what Mail marketing means, and they have designed the most friendly way to apply it in the company or business.

If you have mailing lists or not! mailchimp will help you with the creation of these, in just 25 minutes I made my first campaign, it offers very good statistical tools,

You can also import your own templates or simply customize your existing templates, it has all the standard functions available from the programming to the creation of subscription forms and the hosting of images is free and unlimited.

What do you dislike?

You can not send an email or chat with a customer service representative and not all questions are answered. The best option is an Internet search and I await your questions and have responded elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using mailchimp for less than a year and I would recommend it to anyone, beginner or not. It has been so easy for me to learn. I love the options available to guide emails.

We use MailChimp to send surveys and newsletters for all the user we have, since it is an efficient way to send a lot of emails at the same time and to have the users fully informed and to know their opinion of the sent emails....

MailChimp review by Doug M.
Doug M.

"Simple and powerful email marketing with built-in automation "

What do you like best?

MailChimp is by far the easiest to use, most powerful email platform out there. Designed for small-to-medium sized businesses at the outset, it does a really good job of scaling up to enterprise level with its pro features. It brought my company out of the dark ages of slow, on-premise email marketing that didn't integrate with any other systems, and allowed us to automate a good amount of our campaigns that we send regularly.

What do you dislike?

I wish the ecommerce integration was easier to set up for non-integrated platforms. There also is an opportunity for better, more granular control with user permissions - one of the hangups that I have is that you can't set user permissions on a per-list basis, which would be helpful when setting up access for business users in different departments, who only need access to specific lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting from nothing, it's a perfect platform due to its simplicity. If you're thinking about using the API to integrate with other databases you might run into some trouble. Best to stick with the out-of-the-box integrations.

Automating our email marketing to take work off of our hands while increasing ROI on our campaigns. We've seen a noticeable uptick in revenue generated from our emails, had greater visibility with the reporting and even collected some very useful feedback from customers that we wouldn't otherwise have seen.

MailChimp review by Eva L.
Eva L.

"Great software for outreach and email promos"

What do you like best?

I think that Mailchimp is a great email marketing service. I use this product regularly and enjoy creating campaigns with it. I would recommend implementing more uses though. Nice intuitive interface, I love the themes, and the ease of use. More than that I love the A/B testing. Using different headlines to get higher open rates. Segmenting is also brilliant.

What do you dislike?

Pricing possibly a little bit of an issue, it does get a little expensive dependant on number of people you want to send to. But i imagine this will evolve over time so not big issue as such! Good company and easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been using it in the company for a while and there's nothing to complain about! Simple, easy to use, some powerful features to speed up the newsletter process and it does great analytics of opens, click-throughs, industry averages, etc.

We use it to admin our campaigns and offers, It helped us to reach our customers in a better visual way, including photos and sales coupons.

MailChimp review by Jane J.
Jane J.

"Excellent MailChimp"

What do you like best?

It makes the process of creating newsletters a lot of fun!

Mailchimp is simple, really powerful and super simple to use.

Creating newsletters used to be something I feared. Since I use Mailchimp I really do not care.

The best thing of all is to have a free account that is perfect for most small businesses.

One of my favorite features. You can create professional email templates with ease.

If the drag and drop does not have the exact layout you're looking for, you can also custom code your own.

Duplicate email. You can "copy and paste" an old email template and then replace the text and photos, no need to create or recreate to layout every time you want to send an email.

What do you dislike?

I mentioned I love the drag and drop, but it's not perfect. There are limitations, it would be great to be able to place more than 2 products side by side.

Price can be steep when you reach a certain amount of subscribers. Not a good idea to do a mass import if you're a new company with no revenue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is perfect for a company just starting out and looking for a professional email platform.

Mailchimp allows you to grow at your own speed, and can easily handle a large mailing list as it can a small.

100% Recommend

I am currently using MailChimp to communicate with clients and previous prospects. We send emails that offer promotions.

We get a large percentage of participation in our MailChimp campaigns. I have really helped solve the problem of sending complicated emails for small businesses.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Mailchimp Videos

Learning about Mailchimp?

* We monitor all Mailchimp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Mailchimp