Mailchimp

(8,405 reviews)

Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.

Work for Mailchimp?

Learning about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp Reviews

Mailchimp review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Great platform if you have a small list and send under 12,000 emails per/mo."

What do you like best?

The price point: $Free.99 if you send under 12,000 emails per month and your list doesn't exceed 2,000 subscribers. We all know how expensive many email campaign platforms can be. But the ability to potentially connect with 2,000 individuals ... 6x per month - now that's a deal.

What do you dislike?

In contrast to my argument of how great the price point is - it is also one of the downfalls in my eyes. If you contain a very large subscriber base, then you're looking at paying a pretty penny for their platform. For instance, I have a variety of platforms I use ... mainly because I average 1.75 million email sends per month to seperate individual accounts. If I only used MailChimp to send my 1.75M emails, it would cost an average of $675 per/mo. Here is the catch ... that price is only if your list size consists of no more than 150,000 subscribers. Remember my database list is 1.75M. A list that size, according to their pricing chart, would average a cost of $7,500 per/mo. Not necessarily applicable to everyone, but in my situation it is deal breaker for larger campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if your list is small and would like to reach your customer on a personal note.

Using MailChimp for smaller campaigns has increased the role of email playing a significant role in personalization and customer engagement. It has revealed benefits of narrowing your market and connecting with your customers on a more personal level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Showing 8,562 Mailchimp reviews
Mailchimp review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.

"Free package is a solid entry level platform"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Mailchimp review by Angelina L.
Angelina L.

"Mailchimp has made sending automated emails and marketing emails much easier than ever before."

What do you like best?

I love how Mailchimp allows me to see who has opened emails and all the reports and details of how well a campaign went. Additionally, MailChimp shows me how many times someone has opened an email, who has unsubscribed and their reason, the overall percent of clicks and opens, etc. Also, the user interface for creating campaigns is really easy. I also like the ability to post things on Facebook at the same time. One of the cool features they have is this subject line scorer. It basically tells me what subject lines are most effective and popular from 1-5 stars.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't put links on different parts of images. Also, I really don't like the borders that are not customizable. Also, I wish the editor for the emails was a little more drag and drop style like Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Mailchimp. I currently use the free version and it already has exceeded my expectations. If you just need some basic abilities to send emails, track which ones did better, etc, then you should definitely check Mailchimp out.

My business is purely online, so the only connection I have with my customers is through social media and emails. MailChimp solves this issue and seamlessly allows my brand to connect to the customers. Also, MailChimp has been responsible for some sales which I'm extremely happy about. Their email templates also look very professional so customers think of my brand more highly.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailchimp review by Costas T.
Costas T.

"Best Mail Blast Out"

What do you like best?

I have been using MailChimp for a couple of years now and compared to others out there it is my favorite. The analytics and data it shares and stores are by far superior to all other services I have seen. I do like the templates and how easy they are to navigate and create. Unlike another service I have used, Mailchimp gets into the inbox and not the spam box.

What do you dislike?

The importing contacts can be a bit tricky even with their spreadsheet templates. It is quite a nuisance to use and have found myself spending valuable time ensuring that everything was done properly and sometimes even then I have to go back in and make several revisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It’s a great service with little kinks that definitely have work arounds

I am able to get out mass emails to my clients and leads within minutes and able to see what is opened ignored and what converts to business. It helps me better understand what works and what doesn’t work and who is interested and who is not.

Mailchimp review by Lucia C.
Lucia C.

"The coolest way to manage my lists"

What do you like best?

I'm a Mail Chimp user from 5 time now. I can't believe how much time passed and how well it served me in time. I like the way I can implement Mail Chimp in my website and Facebook page, I can easily attract new leads thanks to its subscription module (also great that the team immediately improve it following the GDPR recently approved from UE, so you are sure to operate following the law with a simple step).

It's easy to use, it's easy to create a new campaign, design the emails and also collect and read all the insight. Essential if you want to test your performances.

What do you dislike?

At a first impact it can send you in confusion. But it's just the start, the learning curve is really fast and the platform, once in, is easy to use. But I think that the team may implement the "welcoming tutorial" adding more infos and helping new users in Mail Chimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely yes. I reccomend it.

I use Mail Chimp to stay in contact with past clients and get new leads from our free goodies. Thanks to the templates our emails always appears pro and catchy.

Mailchimp review by WVU F.
WVU F.

"Good, but not easy for first time users"

What do you like best?

I love how Mail Chimp provides a clear campaign page where you can see all your campaigns in a readable format when trying to preview. They have really good features in terms of image quality.

What do you dislike?

Although I like Mail Chimp, it seems really hard to work with when actually editing your emails or newsletters or whatever you may be editing campaign wise. I can't move around images freely, which is very frustrating fro me as someone who uses Mail Chimp to send out a lot of campaigns with pictures in them. I wish you didn't have to edit on the side of the screen and you could just edit directly in the email because that's sometimes just slows me down when I want to move an image from the campaign but I first have to go through hoops to upload it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the better email marketing software, but still takes a bit of time to get used to. And, it definitely has it's downsides that you need to work through to have a decent experience.

Business benefits are hard to measure when I am at the bottom of the totem pole at work, but Mail Chimp does make my life easier in that it provides templates for emails. By templates I mean that when our Communications team comes up with a template and posts it to a campaign, Mail Chimp does a great job of

Mailchimp review by Cesar C.
Cesar C.

" An application that breaks with the conventional parameters of e-mails"

What do you like best?

The tool is quite interesting from the beginning because it allows you to form your user according to your needs and the capabilities that Mailchimp has, try to ask questions about the product or what you want to expose in the networks and the internet and it gives you the easiness to build your profile step by step.

The other interesting part is when you use the tools that connect to the program with your mobile phone is it allows you to have the information 24 hours a day generating the confidence of an assertive communication.

What do you dislike?

It has some limitations with regard to the creation of the user takes a bit in sending the confirmation run on the other hand I think it has an obstacle with the part of the web page that asks you to form the user since it is not explicit and must resort to the help too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendation is to use the tool you will see that at the beginning it is not common and then they will realize how you are facilitating the interaction in social networks.

The tool gives me the power of a communication in different ways with my students and colleagues outside the conventional spaces of the messaging services and that allows me to make known the requirements and needs that I have with my community of work. Communications are the key to success in an organization and the key is to be permanently communicated to achieve the goals that each member has in a university community that has been improved with this too.

Mailchimp review by Dea D.
Dea D.

"It is easy to use and understand, at least at a basic level of use."

What do you like best?

I like its interface and the ease of finding solutions for not too complicated emailing tasks. I like the statistical insights on email reception, reads etc.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any major complaints. I would like to have a desktop app, instead of an online website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure if it works well for big campaigns, but it is easy to use for small-scale campaigns. If you want to get an insight on how well your campaigns are doing, their reports on how many people opened the emails, clicked on links inside the emails etc, are very helpful. It also gives you an idea of the best timing for your emails, and lets you make a lot of tweaks to their standard formats. However, the standard format is quite good for someone who is not very skilled in developing their own email outlooks.

Sending emails to the members of organization in the form of newsletters, reminders and signing up options. People have signed up for events through links provided in the emails.

Mailchimp review by Ernesto G.
Ernesto G.

"Gran opcion de email marketing y comunicacion via correo"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de este fabuloso producto, es su facilidad para crear comunicaciones internas mediante la lista de email que tengas para tus empleados. Haciendo de la misma una buena comunicación interna en la empresa pudiendo usar incluso el plan gratuito, pagando solo por enviar los emails comerciales mediante el departamento correspondiente.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta la poca claridad en el precio cuando vas a enviar emails de manera masiva, puesto que el precio no es calculable en la propia página, hasta que los envías, dando una sensación de poca transparencia al usuario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aunque es posible que resulte barato en un principio dada la gratuidad del servicio base, cuando tienes una lista de correo extensa, deberás de acortarla o podrás tener un precio bastante alto por el servicio de email marketing para poder comunicarte de manera precisa y clara con tu público o equipo interno mediante listas de correo diferentes.

Resuelve la necesidad que tenemos de enviar emails internos a los miembros de la organizaciĂłn, asĂ­ como comerciales a los usuarios externos (consumidores).

Mailchimp review by Aaron C. S.
Aaron C. S.

"Great Email Platform for your Growing Business"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like with MailChimp, it's hard to know where to start. The piece I use the most is campaign automation. I can set it up, have time-based emails (so, weekly education series), and key it off new subscribers. There are so many options for adding subscribers between MailChimp proper and other integrations. I have it segment/capture nearly all forms on my website.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I wish I could do with MailChimp is A/B test campaigns. Currently, you only have the option to A/B test a single email send. The only way to do test automation campaigns is through making changes to the actual campaign every X number. The other thing that's a bit of a bummer is when you use the recaptcha on an embedded form, it takes the visitor to a mailchimp page, off my website, but only for the recaptcha. I've moved to 3rd party forms when needing verification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's best to try it for yourself. It's an easy drag/drop editor to build the email templates, and the campaigns/automations are nearly as convenient. It's easy to use, and free if you have a small number of subscribers, so it'll be good to get your feet wet.

I am capturing leads and sending out weekly educational emails to nurture those leads. I use it to provide the lead gen product in an intro email, from when people are added to the list. It's been a handy way to verify I'm getting actual emails, as they don't see the free product until they receive and open their first email from me.

Mailchimp review by Adelaynes C.
Adelaynes C.

" The best software to do my community marketing strategy."

What do you like best?

In my work, it is very important to have permanent contact with our clients and communities that benefit directly from the attention we provide. I keep this contact thanks to several communication software, but one of the best I use now is Mailchimp. Thanks to this software I have the possibility of sending up to 12,000 monthly runs in its free version, ideal for promoting social and community activities. You can also include lists of contacts segmented according to the community to which you want to address, and has accurate usage statistics that allow to establish analyzes of each of the information campaigns that are made via email

What do you dislike?

It is a fairly complete and comprehensive software that I combine with other communication software to make my information campaigns much more solid in my work environment. Since I use it I have no negative comments or problems that this software caused me

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that I recommend to all those companies that want to have a greater scope in their campaigns and extend their forms and communication channels, either among their clients, collaborators, colleagues or colleagues. Undoubtedly this is an excellent software

The fundamental problem that has helped solve this software in my work routine is the massive and effective communication. Before using this software I had many problems sending information campaigns to communities and clients, wasting a lot of time and effort. However, this software has made this task much easier, at such a level that it makes it very easy

Mailchimp review by Mercedes Diane G.
Mercedes Diane G.

"Best email marketing tool for small business "

What do you like best?

MailChimp is an excellent platform for any small business needing to have a simple and effective email marketing strategy. It has many well designed templates to choose from that do not require any coding skills. It allows you to seemlessly carry out A/B testing and monitor the effectiveness of your email campaigns. It also integrates well with social media, allowing you to turn your email campaigns into social media marketing tools. Lastly, it’s free if you have less than 2000 subscribers.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Eventbrite integration had more visually appealing template options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is your one stop shop for email marketing. You don’t need to look any further.

The problem I’m solving with MailChimp is know how effective my email marketing strategy is. The main benefit is that I can see who is responding and who I should focus my marketing energies on most so I’m not wasting time and money.

Mailchimp review by Nicolas Frichot â–ş P.
Nicolas Frichot â–ş P.

"MailChimp: The Best Software For Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

I really love the fact that MailChimp offers 12 000 free emails monthly to all of its users. I once had to send email invites to a list of 1600 subscribers and could not find a way to this this in the most efficient way. MailChimp not only allowed me to monitor in details which subscriber had opened the email, which email has bounced and so on. MailChimp also offers for free, FREE template which you can customize with drag and drop, in an instant. Simply amazing. User management too is a plus. Same for social sharing.

What do you dislike?

One thing is the limit of 2000 emails per day. This could be an issue let's says you have one MailChimp account and have to send 2 different and separate invites to 2 different contact lists. Furthermore, it would be great if MailChimp increased it's free account from 2000 subscribers to 5000 subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp is the right choice to make. It really makes the difference be it for individuals or companies, and best of all it's free (up to 12 000 emails). I would also recommend MailChimp as the No.1 one marketing tools for email marketing.

MailChimp has greatly optimize our companies digital communications and make considerable image recognition and financial benefits for the past 5 years. A plus: the 2 factor authentication securing your account and the custom domain name verification features for emails available on all packages (DKIM and SPF).

Mailchimp review by Ayo B.
Ayo B.

"The Beginners Must Have Software "

What do you like best?

When I first started email marketing I was recommended MailChimp and immediately found it easy to use and navigate. For those who are not tech savvy, MailChimp provided extremely usefully tutorials that walk you through the set-up stages of linking all the important info such as business address, social integrations and Google Analytics. What I really like is knowing that you can upload and host all the images and pdf you plan to use at one go and have it all in one place in the Content Manager tab.

What do you dislike?

What I wish Mailchimp could offer were more landing pages templates so that I could create more customised opt-ins and the options to directly upload audio and video recordings. The lack of segmentation for each opt-in is also a major issue for me. I would love to be able to segment sign-ups based on the actions they have taken, e.g clicked links. That way I could send the right types of emails that I know would interest them most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opportunities to segment scribers based on the actions they take on the emails sent to them and more templates for landing pages and newsletters.

The business problems I solve with using Mailchimp is that I can create opt-in pages in a flash that I can then promote on social media and helps to then grow my email list. I am also able to send out weekly and monthly updates to my list members with it's very simple and straight form newsletter templates. Have this process in place has helped me to build credibility, trust and stay in contact with my email list.

Mailchimp review by Clifford F.
Clifford F.

"Great Design Tool, but filters aren’t your friend"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp offers a sleek, customizable mail/marketing tool for reaching 100’s to even 1000’s of people with smartly designed newsletter format.

I love how personal I can make these messages and how easy it is to see the metrics behind my messages, too.

What do you dislike?

As a mass email program, Mailchimp is easily flagged by spam filters... there’s nothing to be done for it apart from checking in w partners personally if you notice they haven’t opened them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time with getting to know the campaign features, and ask your company if they have templates readily available - that could save you a good amount of time.

For me, Mailchimp helps me touch base with all of my partners and help them feel like they’re part of the work on campus. I love that they get something sleek, honest, and concise through this service, and that I don’t have to spend an eternity making it.

Mailchimp review by Sandra L.
Sandra L.

"Easy email design"

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and clean interface. Email design is easy with drag & drop option.

What do you dislike?

1) It lacks database/list management. This is just an email sending platform, and the reason why we are currently looking into other email software.

2) Pricing is based on the number of email contacts used to send in a month, not the number of contacts uploaded. This again comes down to list management option - we send to different lists every month, and have to delete the lists in order to upload new ones so that we remain in the same billing tier. Very frustrating.

3) It lacks option to send the same email to multiple lists at once

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are advanced user and need more than just to send emails, look elsewhere.

Send emails, track opens and clicks and create automation workflow. We were able to to do both with certain platform limitations.

Mailchimp review by Daniel Shatzkes CEO  E.
Daniel Shatzkes CEO E.

"Mailchimp is great and isn't only about email anymore"

What do you like best?

I've been using Mailchimp for a long time. One of the first things I set up when I started my company was a Mailchimp account in order to be able to market to and connect through email with our first customers and interested parties. It was great because Mailchimp does not charge a dime for the first 2500 (or maybe 2000, I don't remember) subscribers on your lists. So you can use the email services absolutely free while you are building your lists. After you reach that plateau the monthly costs are very reasonable and they increase depending on the number of subscribers you have. I like that Mailchimp notifies you automatically if you've passed another billing threshold so you are aware if your monthly rate has gone up. It's very transparent. I also love that they have automation functionality built in to their email platform. You can be connecting with customers or potential customers and those emails can be automatically triggered based on actions and responses. You set it up once and then never have to look at it again. The platform does the work for you.

But Mailchimp now offers so many other services other than email. You can create landing pages, and also set up social media advertising campaigns within their dashboard. The platform makes it much easier sometimes that doing it, say, on Facebook's actual site. They simplify the process and provide analytics similar to what you see from your email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Because Mailchimp is so involved there is A LOT that you can get lost in. They have excellent FAQ and support sections, but I find that it isn't always explained so easily. They use a lot of jargon that would easily be understood by a marketing person, but not necessarily by a small business owner who has to handle the marketing work for his company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using a different email platform and you're considering trying our Mailchimp, I recommend doing it. Find one of your email subscriber lists that are less than 2500 people (or segment out an existing list so that it's smaller than this number), create a free account on Mailchimp and import your list. You should be able to continue completely free as long as you stay under that 2500 threshold (again, I'm pretty sure its 2500 but it might be 2000). Use it to send some emails and then evaluate the tools and analytics that Mailchimp gives you. All you'd be investing is a little more time but ultimately you may find its a better solution than your current email management provider.

Staying in touch with customers and subscribers to our newsletters is simple with Mailchimp. It makes it easy to create an email blast within minutes and get it out to people. Email is still probably the most effective marketing tool and Mailchimp is a very solid platform to do it on. The analytics they provide are great and really allow me to dig in and see what emails were effective and even which links in the emails were clicked on the most. I can A/B different emails and send to different groups within a list. It allows me to do better targeting. All of this ultimately makes our marketing more effective as time goes on.

Mailchimp review by Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.

"Mail Chimp is great"

What do you like best?

Mail chimp is the ideal email service for any company.looking to make email reminders great, easy, and so simple. We use Mail Chimp for our church's email reminders and it has extremely streamlined the process for us. We use it for our Women's Meetings, Small groups, men's meetings, delays and closings, youth group, sermon recaps, WWJD, and reminders regarding our special events.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about using Mail Chimp is that there are not more templates to choose from. I am constantly looking for new, updated, and modern templates and hopefully they will be able to keep up with the trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love MailChimp!

We used to use a regular email group list in our church's email server, but that was not proving to be beneficial for our church. Using Mail Chimp, you can see who has opened your email and who hasn't. This gets rid of the problem with people saying "Oh, I didn't see the email." Now you can tell who saw it and who didn't. It also has made advertising new event and sending out reminders easier. You can see a list of people who haven't opened the email and contact them via phone or text so make sure they are reminded about the event or problem in question.

Mailchimp review by MD.Faizul K.
MD.Faizul K.

"One of the Best Email Marketing Tools"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is the best email marketing tool I have ever used. Almost 100% of the emails I sent through MailChimp reached inbox and no spam at all. MailChimp is very easy to use and just gets 5 minutes to set up everything. They have a free plan and you can remain a free plan user forever and send 12,000 emails per month free which other popular companies don't offer. They have the best automation system in the market. Start a campaign with Mailchimp and sending emails is very easy. Their drag and drop email builder requires no coding skill to design stunning emails.

What do you dislike?

The pricing of Mailchimp is a bit higher. Another drawback is the frequent updates on their products & features. Sometimes it made me confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do email marketing for your business, MailChimp can be a very good companion. Use the tools to grow your list and automation tools to keep your subscribers engaged.

Like any other online business, email marketing is one of the most important marketing channels for us. MailChimp helps us to grow our list and send campaigns to our subscribers.

Mailchimp review by Dale D.
Dale D.

"Absolutely Amazing for "Visual" Marketing"

What do you like best?

I've been using Mailchimp for the last 10 years and it is definitely the go-to email marketing tool. There may be other email software that is better for specific use-cases, but for the businesses I've worked with (media, local business), Mailchimp is untouchable.

The best elements of Mailchimp are:

- Nice clean email templates with a sufficient of control of styling, makes it easy to output good looking emails with minimal effort

- Clean dashboard makes it easy to navigate

- EVERYTHING in the world connects to Mailchimp... (Shopify, Clickfunnels, OptinMonster, etc.) and oftentimes, Mailchimp may be the only email integration.

- Fun branding... hip UI

- New "Tag" feature makes it easy to organize sub-lists.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest limitations around Mailchimp would be the way they handle subscribers and lists separately. For example, I could be subscribed to list A and list B, so I count as 2 contact records in the account. In this sense, the list is the primary unit of organization and subscribers are added to lists.

Compare this to ActiveCampaign where the subscriber is the main unit of organization, and a subscriber can belong to many lists -- but they still count as a single subscriber. I find this system to be much more effective in organizing large lists.

Beyond this, Mailchimp didn't have user-tagging until recently so it was always difficult to extract sub-lists of users from larger Lists.

The two other areas that I always use to evaluate whether Mailchimp is the right fit for a project:

- Automation - Mailchimp doesn't have as strong automation features as other products like ActiveCampaign. Their automated email flow is very linear and doesn't have as much flexibility forking users based on actions, tags, etc.

- Template flexibility - the Mailchimp email builder requires you to choose your layout (1 column, 2 column, 3 column, etc) upfront so it can be difficult to change the layout after the fact. Other email builders have a true drag-n-drop functionality where you can adjust from 1 column to 2 or 3 columns on the fly - which means you don't have to restart your designs when you want to tweak content layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need complex automations and deep user segmenting, I'd definitely consider MailChimp as the best option for most businesses needing a bulk email solution.

Mailchimp is a very solid bulk email marketing provider that is both powerful enough for large businesses like the Clover Letter, and simple enough for smaller businesses to be able to get started in an afternoon.

Mailchimp review by Mariana I.
Mariana I.

"Beautiful templates for beautiful emails"

What do you like best?

Its templates, they are colorful and useful.

You can edit templates so easily or you can use HTML if you know what you are doing.

The game you can play after sending an email is amazing and something unique.

The statistics they provide are useful, basic, but useful.

You can segment your lists and select a segment from a group to send the email.

You can export the mail to HTML in case you want to send it using gmail, for example.

What do you dislike?

Statistics are basic.

When you send emails to gmail accounts they go to "promotions" mailbox.

You have no support in chat.

It is a little expensive.

They have the unsubscribe button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating mails is not difficult but sometimes managing all the features of Mailchimp may be difficult if one does not have experience or ideas of Marketing.

They can cancel your account if you send mails that may end being marked as spam.

We send mails with our services or promotions to our clients and potential people so we use mailchimp to do that.

The statistics they give are cool, easy to understand and with graphics.

You can't remove some parts of the bottom of the mail.

Mailchimp review by Andres R.
Andres R.

"Useful and complete product"

What do you like best?

The best design of all time, allows you to do everything, have very well designed emails and very simple with the drag and drop functionality. I can automate my work easily. Impressive features especially for email marketing. The management of campaigns and the sending of large numbers of emails in record time.

What do you dislike?

Presents some errors or errors in the email editor, most of the time they are at the end of the email if you have a bit of code or something like a widget (given by them), which is a big mistake because They lose credibility if their own add-ons, widgets or elements to edit in their own editor do not work as they should.

I have created unique campaigns, I spread the word with emails, social announcements and much more. I can automate my busy work and make my life easier with automation. All at the same time that I optimize all my efforts. I continue my campaign, I know when my contacts receive my emails and much more. The contact list is extensive and is managed quickly. Monitoring and improved analysis.

Mailchimp review by Rebecca Harmony M.
Rebecca Harmony M.

"Mailchimp can be very helpful, however a lot of companies block it with their firmware."

What do you like best?

I like the tracking features. You can review who is opening the email and if they have clicked on anything in the email. This helps you to know who isn't looking at what you send out.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that companies are blocking more and more of the emails from MailChimp. It is difficult to get the important invitations out to the employers I work with for career fairs from one system due to the blocking feature at a lot of companies. Especially government entities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a backup way to reach some people due to some email boxes blocking or sending to junk email.

I follow up with the companies that have opened my emails but never took the next step. This lets me know more about what is holding them back from the follow through and how I can use that data to make future changes.

Mailchimp review by Vanilla V.
Vanilla V.

" The best system to manage mass mail!"

What do you like best?

It is a very popular and well-known website that allows you to send newsletters and emails to users who have subscribed to a list on your website or blog. It is an ideal tool to carry out email marketing campaigns, with facilities for the design of email bulletins, automated messages, programming and creation of specific campaigns. In addition, with MailChimp you not only send the campaign to your subscriber list, but you can also share it on social networks or even combine several services. It's free up to 2,000 subscribers This email marketing tool is free until the 2,000 subscribers are exceeded or 12,000 emails are sent per month. These figures are quite high for an SME, so you can surely enjoy the free version for quite some time.

What do you dislike?

In the free version, Mailchimp does not allow you to create follow-up messages to your contacts. That is, you can not send automatic messages when, for example, you receive a new subscription. These messages are of vital importance in an email marketing campaign because they allow to strengthen the relationships with the subscriber at specific times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In any case, creating a mailing list and managing mailing and newsletters has become a fundamental task in any digital marketing strategy. If you do not know all the tools or do not know how to make your campaigns work, you can look for information in the network that will guide you to use this incredible tool.

I use templates that are easily customizable in my work, which allows for a bulletin according to the design and style of the company where I work. MailChimp also allows you to import your own templates or it also includes a library of existing templates that can be edited. I recommend it since you do not need to have much previous experience or knowledge in HTML, since all the tools are intuitive and easy to use and it's easy to also integrate on the Facebook page. Another thing that helps me is that the hosting of images is completely free and unlimited.

Mailchimp review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"User-friendly for the most part"

What do you like best?

I love that Mailchimp has a system that allows you to move full cells on and off of your canvas. They alert you when your photos are mis-sized and make it easy to resolve. Their analytics are easy to read and easy to send out to the appropriate parties for review. When entering in users, it is very easy to submit a list as long as you have a .csv formatted document. Removing the names is not as easy but is easier than that of Mailchimps competitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to make each cell have the same formatting - the formatting feature seems to be lacking in continuity of design. There should be a button you can hit to format all cells the same way. Color schemes would be a great way to combat the templates all having mismatched formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when using this site that you are able to stop and check the continuity of design between each cell that you place in your canvas. Enable your social sharing buttons as it will increase your overall reach as an organization and the graphics, when utilized properly, can take you a long ways.

Mailchimp took the place of Vertical response for us. It is a lot easier to track performance of each email we send.

Mailchimp review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Easy to use and powerful, even on the free plan"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is pretty easy to use while also remaining powerful, which makes it easy to recommend for just about anyone. The free plan is worth using just for email database management. Anyone that has ever sent press releases manually from their own email address knows all about the problems associated with doing that, such as bouncebacks, spam flagging, and unpredictable delivery and presentation by your email client and the recipient’s client.

What do you dislike?

They’ve done a good job of making the interface more user friendly and making the options less confusing, but that was a problem that plagued Mailchimp for a while in my opinion. Also, sometimes the email designer can become slow and unresponsive. I also experience quirks with external connections like social cards, etc.

As a media agency, I use Mailchimp to maintain mailing databases for multiple clients, design and send emails, track analytics, and post automatically to the clients’ social pages. Without a tool like Mailchimp, this would all have to be done manually, whereas with Mailchimp much of it is automated.

Mailchimp review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Easy to use; easy to make beautiful emails"

What do you like best?

I like that Mailchimp looks fantastic on both sides--both for the user and for the email recipient. I was new to email marketing when I signed up to use this, and it was a breeze to sign up and get my emails together and sent out. Those on the list really loved the emails. I found it easy to set up subsequent emails and keep sending out great looking mail.

What do you dislike?

The templates are rather basic at times; it can take some time to get them into the layout that I want. I would like to see more templates with more flexibility in design. That would really save me time, which is one of the reasons why I use MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You can sign up in a few minutes and it doesn't cost a thing to get started. In fact, you can you use the entire thing for free until you have so many subscribers (2,000, I think). If you are a small organization, this may never cost you anything. And it's a great way to send out really professional looking emails. MailChimp walks you through the process of setting up the campaign, getting your email list together, and keeping on the right side of the law about sending out emails. It is the cream of the crop and a great product.

We are probleming how to inform members about our organization. We were sending out emails through gmail, but we could only do text then. It was hard to keep track of how what we sent out, who was on our list, and who responded to things.

Mailchimp review by Daemon R.
Daemon R.

"Affordable Email Autoresponder That Is Easy To Use And Effective"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp has a very simple interface for designing campaigns with drag and drop features and live updating so you can see exactly how it all looks. Mailchimp also does landing pages that integrate directly with whatever campaign you want. Also a great new feature is that they now do postcards so you can combine online and offline strategies to provide multi-touch campaigns with plenty of call to actions and opportunity to convert your lists.

What do you dislike?

As long as you don't have a huge number of subscribers Mailchimp is a very good option to use an autoresponder. Mailchimp charges you based upon the size of the list and the increments are not large so a slightly larger list would cost you extra. They do provide a discount for doing two-key authentication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you never had an autoresponder before, or are loooking for one to use for a client, definitely go with Mailchimp. Its affordable, simple, yet has enough features and benefits for a growing company to find use with them as they grow.

Having a way to build a list is important in business and making campaigns, landing pages and postcards to keep those subscribers interested and active is important so having Mailchimp to do it all easily, with drag and drop features and good analytics and integration is great.

Mailchimp review by Obumneme O.
Obumneme O.

"Awesome for targeted email marketing"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailchimp is in its ability to customize your target lists to ensure the right people are getting the right message. The days of going through spreadsheets to find out who to send what are over and you never need to worry about sending the same person duplicate emails (unless they signed up to your list with different email accounts). The integration with social media is very convenient and really helps messages get an even further reach after they are sent. Also, having an archive of emails with many ways to view metrics on each of them as well as access to each recipient's behavior is very valuable

What do you dislike?

Overall, Mailchimp is a good tool for sending out email campaigns. It's simplicity has saved a lot of time and the way the contact lists are handled is superb. Some of the quirks I mentioned in the cons section are very frustrating but livable when weighed in with the pros. The recent GDPR regulations were a strain on our organization but getting our Mailchimp list compliant was the easiest part.

If your organization generally sends out one type of message or you don't have to worry about different divisions of your organization needing to have different settings, Mailchimp should work very well for you with very little issue. Our organization is more complicated with the need to send very different messages from different divisions and sub divisions so it is trickier for us to use. It would make sense for organizations like ours to have multiple, separate Mailchimp accounts but that would defeat the most important feature, which is the integrated contact list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall our experience with MailChimp was a good one. I think it is a perfect platform to get going on to build your audiences and find your groove. Just know that you will outgrow this platform and your need for more advanced features will push you to a different service. If you want to use some semi-advanced features of most enterprise ESP's, you will ned to utilize additional middleware to accomplish this. But MailChimp is a great return for the investment.

Targeted email marketing, building landing page, social media advertising.

Mailchimp review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"Great for HTML design, terrible for list management"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to drag & drop images and designs for HTML email creation. Very reliable HTML emails that show up great on computers, phones, and tablets. Mailchimp is unbeat in these arena.

What do you dislike?

Terrible list management. T Hey finally started including "Tags" which are a more flexible way to quickly categorize your list, but what a bear to apply tags to a group of people, import spreadsheets, or automate processes. They desperately need more workflow capabilities with list management and automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're building HTML emails, use Mailchimp! If you're automating your email workflows, look elsewhere.

We're getting great -looking emails out to our clients on a regular basis, tracking their clicks, and...that's about it. We have to put a good amount of work in filtering our spreadsheets manually based off many paramenters that are exported from our CRM, and there's not a good way /workflow for those to automatically get updated just by importing into Mailchimp

Mailchimp review by Dominique B.
Dominique B.

"Mostly user friendly, could use some refinement"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can now avoid being flagged as spam by using Mailchimp instead of Gmail Groups is great. Branding my emails is a wonderful touch for my purchasers and potential customers. That it's primarily a free service is a definite plus.

What do you dislike?

Branding the emails through their editor is not intuitive or that quick. No way to customize recipients off lists, you have to make new ones. Sometimes they get filtered into Junk or Promotions where my customers can't see them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really sit down with the editors and customization features. Make presets for everything that you can to expedite your campaigns. Take advantage of the scheduling features to make sending your marketing campaigns a breeze.

Email communication with all of my pre-order customers at once has become fairly painless. People get the updates right away now and they can tell it's me thanks to the ability to brand every fine detail.

Mailchimp review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"Great Tools Fast Service Excellent Customer Service."

What do you like best?

Mail chimp is a fast solution for managing our mail list. It easly connects with our website and other tools we use. The price brackets are resonable and easy grow with our business. The platform is easy to navigate with very good knowledge base instructions. The email templates provided once you get your head around them are good and fast to use. Emails templates that are in Mail Chim as default look great without any editing and still easy to add images into the email.

What do you dislike?

The cost per month is a little high for large mailshots but for the quality of service, it makes it worth it. Once registered it does take some time to understand how to build your first email using the templates installed but the guides are slowly improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time learning how to use MailChimp there is allot of great features that do take some finding but once sorted the tool is very powerful.

Build email templates and importing of large email lists. It is great to be able to send out mass emails and have them all tracked. We had an issue sending 1000s of emails a month and with mailchimp and the tools within in gives us the ability to check how many emails have been open, how many emails have bounced and if any of the users we are emailing have any issues (with there email address being on any sort of spam list etc).

Mailchimp review by Amanda  P.
Amanda P.

"EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can use the same templates over and over to avoid having to recreate a new campaign from scratch as well. I also like that the layout is customizable. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about MailChimp is that I cannot embed a YouTube video into the email campaign(it will look like its embedded but once it's clicked, it will take you to YouTube to watch the video. I would like for my customers to be able to play the video right inside of the email blast without having to be directed to YouTube to view the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would choose this product over others because of the less expensive price point.

We are able to reach a huge amount of customers using this program and we are able to add new leads very easily. Since the program is very customizable, I can design an email blast for our customers in the way that will target their specific audiences. We use this platform for ourselves, as well as running campaigns for our clients, so the program has been a huge help in getting all of our customer's emails out when they are scheduled.

Mailchimp review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Solid functionality and ease of use"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate with my coworkers to develop email templates for clients is valuable to my company. It helps us to communicate developments within the company to our clients and present them with updates. I also believe the platform has very good formatting and it is easy for anyone to pick up and use. I also enjoy the ability to manage my coworkers templates to receive inspiration and tips on improving my own emailing tactics.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to test templates on different devices before sending an email out. I think it would improve the comfortability with using Mailchimp. I also believe if the template design page had a larger layout it would help new users feel at ease. The current design of half page template and half page design tools restricts visibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Mailchimp to other prospective users. I believe it provides a great software for users wanting swift and targeted communication. I would recommend Mailchimp to users needing a quick and easy email management platform.

Mailchimp provides timely communication with my clients. I have seen my colleagues use Mailchimp daily to solve communication problems. My coworkers have also been able to recommend Mailchimp to our clients after receiving positive feedback for our emailing communications.

Mailchimp review by Sherry T.
Sherry T.

"I've tried others, but I went back to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

MailChimp is pretty easy to use. With the pre-set template options, you don't have to be a graphic artist to send out a great looking campaign. While I create my own graphics, there are many options for users who don't have access to graphics software. I often send out sales campaigns for a client to each of their 11 online stores, and MailChimp makes it easy so you can create one campaign and replicate it so you can send it out to multiple lists scheduled to go out at the same time. I've tried several others, and keep coming back!

What do you dislike?

Like any other email marketing it has it's glitches and limitations. But for the most part, it's a good program and works better than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp has been around for a long time and might be the original email marketing system. It's the easiest to use, cost-effective, and works great if you have more than one site to market for.

The ability to easily and frequently send out email flyers to multiple customer lists. I like to send something out at least twice a month to remind them of our products and services, and MailChimp makes it easy and affordable.

Mailchimp review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"My Honest Opinion of Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

I like that from the time I had an idea about sending out a mass email to all of the parents of the school, through writing the email, making it look appealing, adding links, and proofreading, it was only a matter of a couple hours to get the finished product.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to see what the email would look like on different formats. I know that the email looks great on desktop, but it would be a great feature to see how it will look on a mobile phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my sized school it just makes sense to use Mailchimp. We were considering using another site that is pretty close to Mailchimp, but there was a large cost associated with it. I tried this out and sent out a trial run of emails. The response was nothing but positive. Instantly my school was brought up into the 21st century of communicating with stakeholders.

Communication with parents has been an issue at my school. Parents felt out of the loop and that the paper forms of information that is sent home weekly sometimes gets lost in the other papers in the students book bags. By using Mailchimp I simply send out a weekly newsletter to all of the families with digital links to information. Nothing gets lost and in fact, I can track who not only opens the email, but what they click on as well.

Mailchimp review by Bethany C.
Bethany C.

"Clean, thorough tool for engaging with an audience via email"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp really has all the tools needed to run an effective email campaign. Whether it's sales, customer success, or marketing, you can use Mailchimp and its detailed toolset to compile, design, and tailor your messaging as customized as you need it to be. Their email templates and landing pages have a modern and professional feel, which makes it easy to meet the industry standard.

What do you dislike?

The front-end design and content creator could use some improvement. While very versatile, its front-end text formatting is pretty clunky and color pickers don't work or respond as they should at times. Formatting doesn't display quite right sometimes as well. I also wish there was an easier UI to manage your recipient lists in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your lists, campaigns, and folders organized. It'll help you find EVERYTHING much more easily down the line.

We're able to reach a lot of users that we wouldn't normally be able to touch on a regular basis, and it's saving us a ton of time and effort that drafting manual emails tends to take.

Mailchimp review by Nathan E.
Nathan E.

"Valuable resource for Association Marketing"

What do you like best?

Instant communication for all of our members, no more mail-merges and the layouts and templates are professional, clean, and easy to set up. Sending marketing promos to different groups within our organization is simple as checking a box!

For our business, Mailchimp is free to use. For anyone who sends marketing and/or newsletters to clients and members this is almost unheard of. The reporting that comes with Mailchimp also helps us understand who we are reaching and what we might be able to change.

What do you dislike?

Templates are narrow. I understand that this is for compatibility with both desktop and mobile devices but other software providers have created wider formats with the same integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have less than 1,000 contacts that you send information to please use this product. It's simple, easy, and effective.

Sending out weekly newsletters and event promotions is simple and effective. We are a small 2-person work team who handles all day-to-day business so making sure we have an easy way to send out information to our members is essential.

Mailchimp review by Ariel C.
Ariel C.

"Worth to try!. Free version was enough for me."

What do you like best?

- I was able to create customers list and custom segmentations.

- Thanks to mailchimp I could track customers interests and send mails in consequence.

- Filters are really easy yo use more than enough to reach the customers you want, avoiding unsubscriptions.

- Custom templates are really amazing, allowing campaigns to be created really fast. I was able to create a template that let me add entire blocks just pressing a + button. Also, changing content with a few clicks.

- Making a copy from campaigns already made is useful feature I use very often.

- I was able to integrate mailchimp in my website really fast to get in touch with new people.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes i would like to create campaigns from a list of mails I have separated in a txt file (without creating a new list in mailchimp), and I allows to paste just a few email addresses.

- You have to be careful while touching the html code because styling breaks really easily.

- Free version limits only 2000 subscribers, and 12000 mails per month.

- I don't have the best experiences with the customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider integrations among other software you may need. I use Mailchimp integration with Zoho CRM that really simplify my life.

I send courses information / newsletter every week, and I am able to follow those customers that are interested the most. I can use this information to deliver discounts and promotions.

Mailchimp review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"Mucha variedad y posibilidades"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta sin dudarlo ni un momento es la simpleza que tiene su editor, cualquier persona aunque no sepa nada de hacer emails es capaz de conseguir unos resultados muy buenos con su herramienta de drag and drop, se te hace muy sencillo hacer emails muy bien diseñados con esa herramienta,pero claro, hay que tener gusto para el diseño!

What do you dislike?

Acabas haciendo varias listas y sesgando a los mejores en una sola, para ahorrar costes de enviar masivamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cuidado con el precio mensual que sube mucho cada X usuarios a los que envĂ­es el correo en toda tu lista, es mejor sesgar en listas con mejores porcentajes de conversiĂłn.

Necesitaba una herramienta para mandar emails a mi lista de usuarios, ya que en la organización cada departamento tiene su lista, así mejoramos el porcentaje de conversión y claro, Mailchimp para mí que no sé diseñar emails en HTML pues me ha venido genial, es sencillo y rápido, además con muy buenos resultados.

Mailchimp review by Sonia Del Valle U.
Sonia Del Valle U.

"One of the best systems for sending email marketing.!"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is one of the most complete and poular systems to create and send email marketing campaigns, it is used by many companies around the world and has a great reputation, so it guarantees that the campaigns we send reach the recipients effectively. .

Its interface is simple, we can see each of the campaigns that we create in a simple way, it also has a search filter to find anyone that we need to edit. It is easy to create campaigns even if we are starting to use mailchimp, since it has many templates with different designs that we can edit and adapt according to our idea.

Mailchimp also allows us to segment our groups of contacts, and create different lists that we can use in different campaigns, there are also options to integrate a form on our website that allows us to add subscribers to our contact lists.

I think that the option of reports is great, because it is easy to analyze the statistics of each campaign sent, and at a glance to review the percentages of openings and clicks, the system also sends us information about contacts that have been unsubscribed.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like much about mailchimp is that I think it's a bit expensive, but I think its effectiveness is worth the investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a system in which it is worth investing, to use it correctly will increase the sales of any company.

Mailchimp is a great tool and has become a sales engine for our company every time we reach more potential customers.

Mailchimp review by Fr Mousa R.
Fr Mousa R.

"Good App"

What do you like best?

I Like The App.

It Consolidates Many Of The Features From The Desktop Version into a More Accessible Location.

I Liked the Free Option to Start, Which Comes with a Decent Maximum Limit for Subscribers & Emails.

I Also Liked that it Was Simple to Use, Comes with Great Templates & Provides Easy-to-Understand Analytics.

It is Easy to Create good Looking Emails With professional templates, and very little technical expertise. The ability to link with your favorite CRM or membership software is also invaluable. I find it easy to communicate with our members, using segmented campaigns, in about two hours per week (and that includes sorting and creating content

It has a very Nice and Easy to use Interface

No Marketing Experience is Needed

It makes the Mailing list Grow very Quickly making Contacting a customer Easier at an Affordable cost even for small Businesses.

What do you dislike?

I Feel Limited with the Existing Templates for the Emails and Subscription Forms.

It’s Features Aren’t as Robust as other Email Marketing Software.

There is no Option to Disable Double Opt-in.

The company’s Customer service isn’t Helpful.

First, they only Offer Email Support.

Then, it Takes hours for them to reply

Which, According to the user, is not Acceptable

Because some Issues and Concerns are Critical and on a Time-Constraint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good App .. Easy to Use

I Was having Problems With my Work

Regarding Who has Already Received the E-mail

And Who Did not Receive the E-mail

And Who has Opened The E-mail

And Who Did not Open The E-mail

I Mean Analytics

Mailchimp review by Pedro M.
Pedro M.

"MailChimp the solution for efficient communication with your customers."

What do you like best?

MailChimp has developed a simple solution to communication problems with customers.

We do not need to have expensive resources to send bulk mails to customers and prospects.

We upload the client lists and we can build a beautiful communication in a short time, effortlessly, using the available templates, totally customizable.

You can reuse campaigns already made.

You can still use targeting in these campaigns.

We receive alerts on withdrawals from listing lists, and final reports on openings and success rates.

Very good solution.

Effective, efficient, easy and inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

In fact, little or nothing can point to service, which is extremely useful, and effective.

I'd say it's impossible to ask for better. The price we get is fair.

There are other solutions, possibly with larger lists for the same price.

But it's good to work with anyone who knows how to do it.

If I did not have to pay it would be better, but not fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste time looking for what is already done and well done.

Mailchimp is the solution for communicating with customers and bulk mail.

Anyone can seamlessly configure and send email to clients

With the mailchimp service, you resolve the issue of being blocked in mail servers, you have templates available, well configured by the communications with consistency and regularity.

Programs when you want to send. You keep track of all communications, and you still get a results report!

Mailchimp review by John M.
John M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Highly recommended product for those who are interested or are already using email for marketing purposes. Great thing about it is that one can mail to as many clients as he wishes, so, your contact list is the determinant. Price is also fair to all, be it a start up like my firm, small business, even enterprise level. Another good thing is the social integration of the system, thus, one can connect it to their business accounts and share it with the netizens out there who aren't even on their contact list. it's landing pages are also beneficial thus making it easier for my business users to navigate to specific areas of my website.So, try it today. Mailchimp are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Now, this is a tough question to answer, especially since I've already highly reviewed them. Maybe the only downside I've got with it is that in the freemium version, they are very generous as they allow you to send up to 12000 mails per month, however, the downside for it is that once you've hit that limit, the price start getting a bit steep. so watch out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely yes! It is one of the best mailing systems for a business. So, go out and try it out!

Email marketing delivery. It has enabled me to reach out my prospective clients with the messages that I 'd like to share with them in an easier and trendier manner. Another thing is the landing page thus making it easier for my business users to navigate to specific areas of my website.

Mailchimp review by Fatima S.
Fatima S.

"The best mass emailing site! "

What do you like best?

I love:

- the easy to use interface

- the depth of basic analytics

- the intuitive nature of where to create lists, design newsletters, etc.

- The new design is super fun and lively

- automation for emails on first names, addresses, preferences, etc.

- My ability to import and export my mailing list

- visual graphs and charts

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of visibility into which forms are associated to a given campaign.

Also, setting up welcome emails should also be algined with the campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your business size, make mailc himp your go to email marketing platform. it's seriously got everything! I recommend people to especially use the automation feature. The automation feature will not only make your clients/readers impressed by being addressed by their name, but help you gather more data. And with data like your users first and last name, you can eventually build a robust list of names and contact information such as email. This helpful when it comes to running facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, snapchat, etc. paid ads.

Did i mention mailchimp is FREE if you're sending sending 2,000 emails in your email blast.

I use mailchimp to send out my weekly health and wellness newsletter. I'm a one-woman shop and it works out super well!

I suggest the mailchimp team to keep the good work :)

Mailchimp helps me keep track of my emailing list and allows me to automate the process of sending out my weekly newsletter

Mailchimp review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Mailchimp Good, Free Tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I love that Mailchimp offers a pretty great email service for FREE (if you stay under a certain number of subscribers)! It has a lot of functionalities that allow you to execute pretty much any marketing, communications, or sales email that you can think of. It also integrates with a lot of other applications, which is nice (and I plan to do that in the future).

What do you dislike?

I feel like some of the functionalities are a bit buried. Mailchimp has an amazing number of tools available even to the free accounts, but I do have to spend time watching YouTube videos to get tutorials on specific topics, actions, etc. Some of the functions are not intuitive, but again, YouTube can show you just about anything that you want to do in this world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! It's free and offers tons of services even if you don't have a paid plan. It's a great way to at least get your feet wet in the world of email marketing.

I'm growing an email list for my small business with Mailchimp. For a free service, I think it's an exceptional deal. I do think some of the tools are difficult to use/find/understand, but I do my own research. I know that once I learn more, I will be able to do much more complex tasks that serve my clients better.

Mailchimp review by José H.
José H.

"Totally customizable emails"

What do you like best?

They have a material design very pretty, but are those functions, that email editor the best what they have.

What do you dislike?

It presents some bugs or errors in the email editor, the most of times are in the end of email if you have a bit of code or something like a widget (gave from them), that is a great fail because they lose credibility if their own plugins, widgets or things for edit in their own editor doesn't work as they must to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Isn't a very important thing, but create a banner for header and then press for 'retina' configuration, it will boost your improvement in email marketing on mobile devices

As email marketing tool is great, maybe the best of this sector. Is not a secret mailchimp is used by the most of companies for send emails to their customers, that popularity claim the attention of whole their public (companies as customers or users).

Mailchimp review by Jerid L.
Jerid L.

"Great Service and very cost effective"

What do you like best?

I like that you only pay as your list grows, so they give help you grow along the way to grow themselves.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface looks a little sloppy but really not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend staying with mailchimp as it takes alot of people on your list before you even start to have to pay. Even after you get enough people on your lists, the prices are very reasonable and have lots of features. The email drip campaigns are very simple to use create to send out targeted messages to your list segments. Another thing I really love is how customize-able everything is, as well as the ease of integrating the software. I use clickfunnels personally. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great autoresponder to use for your business, or your clients business. If you are on the fence about it still, just think about how much money you will be able to save by using mailchimp instead of an expensive and unnecessary autoresponder like aweber or infusionsoft. This gives you the most bang for your buck and can do virtually the same as the other options available on the market today.

I am able to follow up with my clients leads using an email drip campaign that helps build the trust, respect, rapport of the lead to get them to go with my clients business.

Mailchimp review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Very nice app, but a bit tricky "

What do you like best?

Best desing ever, allows you to do everything, have hyperpersonalized emails, very well designed and very simple with the drag and drop functionallity. I can automate my work easily. Awesome features specially for Email Marketing.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is, the price is deceptive. They put a price on you but little you exceed a number of users on the mailing lists, the price rises like foam. I think it should be clear since the beginning, even if it cost them some potential clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Mailchimp for efficient email Marketing, Landing Page Builders and Social Media Advertising. It's very straightforward and very well designed, you can feel as they did it specially for you.

'I've created unique campaigns, get the word out with email, social ads, and much more. I can automate my busy work and make my life easier with automation. Everthing while optimizing all my efforts

You can get a little smarter with every campaign.

Mailchimp review by Ruth G.
Ruth G.

"Opciones sin lĂ­mite, como su precio"

What do you like best?

Sin lugar a dudas lo mejor de MailChimp es la asombrosa calidad de su diseño sencillo e intuitivo, así como el diseño que te permite hacer en tus emails de empresa, elaboradísimos diseños y libertad absoluta para hacer el tuyo propio, es, sin duda alguna lo mejor de este producto

What do you dislike?

Su mayor y posiblemente única pega es la del precio, al principio te ponen un precio muy jugoso, pero es para una cantidad de emails limitados, si quieres tener en MailChimp una buena cartera de clientes en la lista de correo, prepárate para soltar una cantidad jugosa, aunque si tienes un buen equipo de marketing puede salirte rentable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo depende del precio dispuesto a pagar si tienes una lista de correo muy grande o no cuentas con equipo de marketing

Recuerdo cuando tenías que instalar programas para crear emails, ahora ya con MailChimp no es necesario, tan solo regístrate, escoge tu plan y prepárate para un diseño como nunca antes has visto en cuanto a sencillez y calidad de email marketing

Mailchimp review by Esther T.
Esther T.

"Useful and complete product"

What do you like best?

I love that design system, drag and drop, it make you all easy! And have a lot of options for text, image, vĂ­deo, i really like their editor, it is just fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the variability of pricing, if you have a lot of users or customers it pass from a very affordable price to an expensive one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something complete but easy to use, Mailchimp is your choice, i may advert to you, Mailchimp is expensive when you have massive costumers, but it allow almost everything in your emails, so you can easy get guaranteed that money if you have a good marketing director or personel. Is a very complete tool what allow to you make a very good designed emails, and very responsive with your email lists.

As all companies and organizations we need a way for contact frequently with our costumers or users, the best way in these years is with emails, so here we are.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Mailchimp Videos

Learning about Mailchimp?

* We monitor all Mailchimp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.