MailerLite

3.9

MailerLite is an easy-to-use email marketing tool that enables people of every skill level to create professional-looking campaigns. All the features you need at a value that small businesses appreciate.

Work for MailerLite?

Learning about MailerLite?

MailerLite Reviews

Ask MailerLite a Question
Showing 64 MailerLite reviews
MailerLite review by Therese W.
Therese W.

"Easy, Functional, Reasonably Priced"

What do you like best?

The pricing structure is the best. Most campaign software only gives you limited access until you are a paying customer. Mailerlite doesn't. You get full access and then they charge you on a sliding scale according to how many subscribers you have. The monthly fee starts when you have 1000 subscribers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. One little thing, though. Scheduling a campaign or sending it happens on the same page, but when you select schedule, the button on the bottom doesn't change. It still says send. I have a date filed saying that it is sending later and it never messes up, but it always makes it nervous to push send. I really wish it would change to schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. It works like a dream and is priced like one. We've loved using it.

Marketing is automated. We have it sent up so that when customers sign up on our website, they receive several videos in a series explaining how our company works. They are sold before anyone even talks to them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MailerLite
MailerLite review by Joy Suzanne H.
Joy Suzanne H.

"Email Service that Will Grow With You"

What do you like best?

I love that the automation features (and all of the features, actually) are available on the free version. Also, very user friendly!

What do you dislike?

You have to have your website set up in order to start using it. They do this to avoid spammers - which I totally understand - but it would have been nice to set up a basic landing page while my website was under construction. I ended up setting up the bones of the site, submitting to MailerLite to review, and then going back and finishing the site.

I do wish there were more design features (fonts etc.) for creating landing pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need email service without your website set up (at least bare bones), this won't be a fit for you. But even a basic website will meet their requirements.

For small online businesses, everything costs more money, and it takes slow, steady, consistent work to win. With MailerLite I am able to do all of the automation features and landing pages I would want as my business grows - and that will allow my business to grow - without having a monthly expense until I reach 1000 subscribers. Even then, the monthly expense is more reasonable than some of the other good email providers.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

MailerLite review by Zygimantas J.
Zygimantas J.

"Good, but has its flaws"

What do you like best?

The platform does not limit how many contacts you can import to your profile, different from something like MailChimp.This means that you can have your email database in one place even if it exceeds your pricing plan, which I find really convenient. The platform only starts counting emails towards your pricing cap after you send the emails.

Also, the platform provides neatly designed email templates. The support team is really helpful, you can message them on the platform directly and they are pretty quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

The platform is quite slow to import new contact lists, it does get stuck quite often, then you need to wait for about half an hour or ask the support staff to help you.

Some menus are not very user-friendly, in some situations it's a hassle to get the platform to get you to a place you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out since it has a free plan. There are some issues with the platform being down once in a while and some data import issues, but overall good mass email platform.

Mass mailing, subscriber tracking and subscriber interaction are the main problems it has solver.

It is much easier to let people know about upcoming events and new product features with this tool. We've seen an increase in business leads since using MailerLite.

MailerLite review by Ayo B.
Ayo B.

"Amazing and Underrated "

What do you like best?

As a social media marketer and tech specialist for start-ups, I look for software's that are user friendly and packed with value for my learners. MailerLite has all of these and more. I love the added landing pages feature, automation and integration features it has with WordPress and WooCommerce.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is the lack of landing page templates available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailerLite is a great tool for beginner's or those with a small list looking for a user friendly email service provider with landing pages and automation features. With lots of useful blogs and tutorials you'll be ready to start building your email list in no time. .

I help to educate learners create optins and set-up their email marketing sequences. MailerLite it makes it so much more straight forward to have all these amazing features for my start-ups to understand and afford.

MailerLite review by Pam T.
Pam T.

"It's pretty good"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate

You get all the features with the basic free account

Their autoresponder/automation

Newsletter/email creation is easy

I like their stats on the subscribers

What do you dislike?

Their customer service by chat is slow - it takes about 5 minutes or more to get a response and there is no bell to alert you that they have responded.

They don't have a way to see why people are not opening the email. I'm not sure if the email is getting into their inbox or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version has all the features that a paid version has so you really do get to try out everything.

I needed a email program with all the features without charging me for every little thing. I was with Get Response for quite awhile and they started taking away features that were included in my monthly fee and wanting to charge me for it. I heard of Mailerlite being free for a basic account with ALL the features and I thought I should definitely try them out. So far, I am able to get see my new signups increase and I didn't have much of a learning curve with mailerlite. I would say the biggest benefit is lots of value and very affordable.

MailerLite review by Amber T.
Amber T.

"Don't let the price blind you"

What do you like best?

Honestly there's nothing I like about this platform. I originally looked into working with them because I liked that they offer landing pages.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support is a joke. They only seem to return emails in the middle of the night which then leads to yet another day of unsolved problems. Mind you I live in the middle of the US so it's not like I'm in a wonky time zone. Then THEY failed to check my fully working site and claimed it's "inadequate" (it's a entrepreneurial blog with multiple posts and pages) so they put me on probation and limited me to 500 subscribers, while aware I have 4k+ I'm trying to migrate from a different CRM. It was a total circus and their incompetency just blows my mind.

I wanted to house my landing pages with my CRM, which is why I originally thought to switch to Mailerlite.

MailerLite review by Jovica B.
Jovica B.

"Mailerlite review!"

What do you like best?

The price and the support. The easy and comprehensive platform.

What do you dislike?

Problem delivering email to Microsft server

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a great mail service considering the quality, the cost and the support. I would highly recommend to every small and medium size business. When I was starting with my e-mail campaigns mailerlite was 10th best e-mail service provider. I am sure they are higher in the scale by now.

I was sending my daily newsletter to more than 20,000 subscribers. The price is great, the support is great. For having e-mail on gmail and yahoo is probably the best mail service. The only weak point is their restriction to send inbox e-mails to Microsoft server. They are rejected.

MailerLite review by Nicolet G.
Nicolet G.

"The best email marketing platform when you're on a budget or have a small list"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the templates for both the signup forms and the emails. The user interface and the analytics are pretty good too! It is perfect for my needs, and Mailerlite is continually adding new features. Hopefully, I will never outgrow them because I genuinely like the product.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to integrate it with sales platforms to make sure you don't send an offer to someone who has already bought the product. If they add this to their list of features I will be able to grow with them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you start out with email marketing, and you are growing your list, in my opinion, Mailerlite is the best platform. Free up to 1000 subscribers and no restrictions on functionalities. It's the prefered platform I encourage my students to use. When you need more features (it already is packed with features!), you might want to switch over to a more expensive platform. But Mailerlite is continually improving and adding things. Support is excellent too, and so is the documentation.

Sending emails to my subscribers, the opening rates are great. Creating a sequence of emails is easy.

The forms look great on my website and are easy to adjust. Even landing pages and pop-ups are included.

MailerLite review by Phoenix A L.
Phoenix A L.

"MailerLite offers more than Mailchimp - for free!"

What do you like best?

You have full functionality up to 1000 unique subscribers, which includes building workflows and segmentation of lists.

What do you dislike?

Building the workflow of an email sequence is less intuitive than what i would have liked. This may lead others to consider new products like MailingBoss, just released end July2018

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp may have. a free plan as well, but does not offer access to all functionality like MailerLite does. For that reason alone, and the super easy user interface, i would recommend MailerLite.

Building a email sequence for clients, makes it so easy to get them onboard and continue their own maintenance after the initial setup.

MailerLite review by Guido S.
Guido S.

"A cloud mailer for all the today's work newsletters"

What do you like best?

The customer database is one of the more flexible ever seen, from the one-field database (email address only) to the most complete.

It's flat, mailers are not CRMs.

Maintining it, importing and exporting it's a piece of cake - even if all can be always enhanced.

Searching is fast.

Editing a customer record has been recently improved, and now it's simple to keep the history of subscriptions and unsubscriptions.

The email text/image editing is full of options and very simple to use. Everyone can get super results with little knowledge.

Never broke a session in more than 2 years I use it.

What do you dislike?

The validation procedure changes often, even if it now make sense.

It's free for small database use (up to 1,000 users), great for non-profit, startuppers and personal use.

The pricing plan is very honest and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

I use it for all the consultancies I'm involved in, and for small personal projects.

It's very effeicient in getting the uesrs answer, disabling automatically the bounces. A must !

MailerLite review by Razvan R.
Razvan R.

"Great service for a low budget"

What do you like best?

I like very much since I have moved to MailerLite that for a lower price I get the same open rate on my emails. I am paying now with 60% less than his competitors and this is a very big advantage for me because we have a big list of around 50.000 subscribers. I also like that I can have multiple accounts using a single admin area. Another interesting option is auto resend feature which sends after a few days another email to whose subscribers who did not open the first e-mail.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I try to edit a newsletter it takes 2 minutes until it loads the editor. I have to refresh the editor several times until I am able to edit the newsletter. The reporting feature could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save money than MailerLite is a very good alternative. Please note that open rate id dictated by your list and not your email provider. If you have good emails than your open rate will be very good.

We are using mailerelite with optinmonster and we have some integrations with zapier. All these together are very powerful for us. We are increasing our list each day and we are very happy about this.

MailerLite review by Alexandr A.
Alexandr A.

"I'm using in for more than year"

What do you like best?

One of the best thing - is support. I had a lot of questions for all using time, but support had helped me with each of them. And every time I was exicted :))

What do you dislike?

Oh, there is no such thing. I like all in MailerLite)))

On the start my web site was just like a web-form. But MailerLite allowed me to use the services. And now my subscribers base is bigger. On the last week I faced with trouble of delay and this one was solved in a minut.

MailerLite review by Fernando B.
Fernando B.

"Best Email Service around"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp who? vertical Response Who? been using them for 6 month now, what do i like best almost 100% delivery rate, excellent price.like, seriously if you arent using these guys what are you doing

What do you dislike?

Seriously Cant think of anything so just go with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it man, its awesome, and the lowest price on the market - You will definitely love these guys

email delivery issues , Mail chimp and all those other emails had dificulty with Network solutions btu these guys work well with em.

MailerLite review by Angélica C.
Angélica C.

"The next best thing"

What do you like best?

They have a really nice price and features. Every month they roll out a new feature that puts them closer to the big player, aka mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more payment options (paypal) and more personalization tools. Also, every upgrade requires an approval from the support team and it can take time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They keep improving and launching new feature and the price has been the same since forever. Completely honest and amazing support.

They cut my email marketing cost in half and kept most of the important features I was looking for.

MailerLite review by Administrator

"Product & Support is good but very Unprofessional Customer Management"

What do you like best?

One of the main factor we liked most about mailerlite is their pricing, they are very cheaper than their competitors.

We liked the product and its simplicity of usage.

Their drag and drop email designing tool is also much simple to use and readymade templates.

What do you dislike?

Unprofessional Customer Management. Be prepared to get your account closed without any prior notice or specific reason.

If your business has multiple products than it will be complex to use mailerlite as they have complex system.

Their API is very outdated, you will not find API references for latest technology stack. You will fine very hard time if you are using Node js or any recent technologies for your project and wants to integrate mailchimp APIs with it.

Some of their functionalities are very hard coded which makes it harder to be customize the way you wants to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to get your account closed anytime without any prior notice and any strong reason.

Email Marketing for our eCommerce Retail Clothing business.

We are saving money by using Mailerlite.

Overall its very easy to use and very simple product that does not required much more learning time and understanding of some complex things.

MailerLite review by User

"User-friendly and good for beginners."

What do you like best?

This software is super easy to use. This was the first mass mail software that I have used and I found it easy to navigate and use. I also like how you can see what percentage of people have clicked on the email so you can see who you're reaching.

What do you dislike?

The percentage of people clicking on the email is low, assuming the emails are going into spam. I'm currently trying to figure out a solution, but no luck so far.

It saves lots of time when trying to send out mass emails. It also lets you personalize your mass emails, making marketing easier.

MailerLite review by Mani K.
Mani K.

"Better alternative to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

It is simple, easy to use and does your job neatly without charging you Enterprise level prices. If you are using MailChimp, this is an amazing alternative. It is NOT an alternative to some of the more advanced email software out there. It can only do basic email capture and automation but it does it very well. If you are trying to sell something via email marketing with advanced behavioral triggers etc, then this is not the product for you. I might look at something like AutoPilot.

What do you dislike?

Advanced automation not available. Deliver-ability might be a issue, but they are doing a good job of controlling spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a MailChimp alterantive and is on a budget, then this is the right email software for you. If you are starting out then this is the right email software for you. If you are looking for advanced behavioural targeting and selling something on email, then no, this may not be the software for you. Great for bloggers who manage lead lists etc.

Email newsletters and lead capture on websites.

MailerLite review by Jessica H.
Jessica H.

"Affordable for smaller companies, love the drag-and-drop features!"

What do you like best?

Mailerlite is extremely affordable, up to the first 1,000 subscribers are free. You can send as many emails as you want every month and you can delete and add subscribers easily. I LOVE the drag and drop email builders. They are so easy to work with and they look very professional. I also enjoy that they have many templates available. My readers seem to enjoy their emails and I haven't had any major complaints.

They have all the features that I want and I've implemented an opt-in box on every page of my blog. Since moving to Mailerlite, I have increased my subscribers by 1000% since I started using Mailerlite.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my customized pages don't display properly. For example, I have a page setup that shows after someone subscribes and it has a "wood" background. I don't know why but the background never shows up. The page still looks nice, it just doesn't match some of the other pages I have set up. Not a huge deal, though, and I doubt my readers notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run a test campaign with a subset of your subscribers and see what you think. Look at the features and see if it has everything you need. If you're a blogger, it's a great starting tool. Try out the drag and drop email builder.

I am able to email my readers with new blog posts as well as personal updates that I don't post anywhere else. I have increased my email subscriber list by 1000% since I joined Mailerlite. I have it set up to display on every post using PopupAlly (a highly recommended Wordpress plugin, it doesn't just do popups).

MailerLite review by Bob A.
Bob A.

"Easy Email Platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with campaign outlay and the different options of sending emails. Such that you can choose to do A/B split campaigns or Autosends.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to copy campaign type. Such that when you copy a previous campaign you sent, you can’t change the way you sent it (auto resend or A/B split).

Auto resend email blasts for people who missed the first one.

MailerLite review by User in Dairy
User in Dairy

"Excellent resource for mailings"

What do you like best?

I love that I can change the design of our mailings up each time I send it out. This aspect allows us to keep it interesting and relevant.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that adding video clips/gifs is harder than adding photos and images. We try to share moments with our alumni through these emails and sometimes short video clips are best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It has made our monthly newsletters a breeze.

We are using MailerLite to reach out and maintain contact with our alumni organization members through monthly newsletters and updates. MailerLite is a wonderful format for designing and sending out mass mailings.

MailerLite review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"The mailing tool for startups"

What do you like best?

We were attracted to MailerLite because their free tier is way more forgiving than the competition and then, once you jump into paid, it's extremely reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot. API docs could be a little better? Maybe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailerLite is active. They recently rolled out an update regarding the way the segment and display your users. Nice to see changes being implemented and thought going into the product. Save your money. MailerLite works.

MailerLite provides ALL the functionality of the "bigger guys" at a fraction of the cost. We're able to use the API to send our email signups directly into the platform. Segmentation. Etc. Zapier integration is nice too.

MailerLite review by Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

"Amazing alternative"

What do you like best?

I found mailerlite when I was searching for an alternative to the high cost options like mailchimp and convert kit.

It has been a staple of my arsenal since finding it several years ago and I recommend it to all my customers

What do you dislike?

Needs more flexible landing pages. And more conversion items

Easy to use, easy to train on and a great price!

MailerLite review by CaraJoy N.
CaraJoy N.

"MailChimp Has A Major Competitor"

What do you like best?

Mailerlite is extremely simple to setup and use.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for a several weeks and no complaints yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

This email platform is definitely worth the time to setup and try. You'll love how easy it is to use.

I'm able to send my clients professional letters and newsletters.

Creating and setting up landing pages is quick.

MailerLite review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Cheaper/simpler alternative to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

It's about half the price of MailChimp and actually runs faster. Seems to have a simpler interface too. Definitely will be using it on more projects. Their chat support is available for everyone too, not just paying customers.

What do you dislike?

It only lets you have up to 1000 subscribers for free (MailChimp allows up to 2000).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a test run first. You can have up to 1000 subscribers for free.

Needed to send a bunch of marketing emails that were personalized and had open/click tracking. I've been very pleased.

MailerLite review by Ulises G.
Ulises G.

"Very disappointed, much lower open rates than Mail Chimp and Send Grid. I do NOT recommend "

What do you like best?

Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with Mailer Lite, I experienced the lower open rates from the 3 mailing providers I have used (Mail chimp and SendGrid) I was getting 20% open rates, when I changed to mailer lite I got average of 10%, with the same type of newsletter. Additionally when doing pre sales questions I got incomplete information, to bad for me they also don´t offer refunds, I just canceled my account as I was not able to trust them after I found I got incomplete information and realised much lower open rates. I guess Mailer lite is apparently cheap, but I ended up losing full year payment.

What do you dislike?

Lower open rates, something was wrong with email deliverability. Additionally I got incomplete information when doing a pre sale question, If I would have got complete information I would have not bought the annual plan. After I realised I could not trusted them I decided to cancel my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is cheap, but that is at a cost, your email open rate will decrease and they are not honest doing business

Weekly newsletter

MailerLite review by Akram Hasan S.
Akram Hasan S.

"Just an average Email Marking Solution"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for Subscriber-wise email marking solution. I will say mailerlite will be the best for you. But their service is pretty expansive to me. It's a good service for startup, easy to manage subscriber list. Many tools and plugins for list building. Facebook, hosted website, wordpress and API access were my favorite for list building with them. Easy to manage and create campaign, drag and drop editor, rich text editor or you can use your own email template. Tracking was good as well, link track, open track, click track. Recently they support AB testing and autoresponder. Also allow you use your own domain for sending. So far so good.

What do you dislike?

Unique subscriber based and no option to reset subscriber, even payment plan renewal. And API not that affective.

Email Marking and Email Promotion. List management would be the top benefit I am using on their service.

MailerLite review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Esay drag and drop feature for putting together a campaign. I like the different options it gives you for building your newsletter.

What do you dislike?

Sending to unopens can be a little tricky, but not hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a newsletter service that's easier to use and lighter on the wallet, use Mailerlite!

I'm able to reach a wide audience for a low price.

MailerLite review by Piotr M.
Piotr M.

"Solid software for email marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the design of the panel, it look like apple solution. Price are awensome, better them Mailchimp. Alove to A/B tests, resend option. And for lasthey have probably the best email editor. Eveery noob can create now preaty designed emails.

What do you dislike?

Guys forum MailerLite promised us a landing page creator, but nothing happened in this case

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really cheap solution with high quality. I was use them from 4 years and it's great. Guys still working on additional features. If You wanted good software for reasonable price this software It is created for you.

- Communication with custommers

- Product launch camapagins

- A/B test of our messages

- Autresponder funnels

- Automatic mails imported forom our company blog (RSS)

MailerLite review by Ivan P.
Ivan P.

"Good email-automation solution"

What do you like best?

The minimalistic interface is great to quickly start. Simple automations can be done with just a few clicks

What do you dislike?

Overall there is nothing to dislike. Only the limits can be a bit higher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump right in. Very powerful yet simple tool. REST API is available making integrations with custom tools super-easy

Solving our email-automation efforts nicely.

MailerLite review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Frustrated"

What do you like best?

I liked the best interface and also fast customer service.

The navigation bar and templates are nice

Design development is just drag and drop.

What do you dislike?

- I have paid 20$ for 5000 users but could not use more than 1000 emails

- They evaluate your data base then only would allow to increase the number of mails sent out. That was not stated in the beginning

- I needed to split my mail list to meet the 1000 criteria. That was not that convenient.

- I actually wasted my time. Because they told my mailing list did not meet their criteria.

- They evaluation system is not flexible and based on western world matrix. My company is based in Cambodia and we basically had 5% bounce rate of emails, so my account was blocked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not purchase the paid version. Try the free one first and read all they rules. There are many. Some are not that clear.

Honestly I think I wasted my time with the service. Would NOT recommend.

I needed a simple service for direct mails to reach customers who have registered with our company.

MailerLite review by Amit D.
Amit D.

"Simple email marketing software to use"

What do you like best?

Their website displays beautiful support content in the form of videos to help understand the forms and the entire email marketing automation. Support team is also cooperative

What do you dislike?

I haven't generated a single subscription so far from their email marketing tool, however I expect if I could change the pop ups; perhaps I could get a positive result

Well, we can create pop ups and the landing pages. It can help achieve our business goals.

MailerLite review by Ebony T.
Ebony T.

"Better than MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Way more powerful than MailChimp and free up to 1000 subscribers!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit hard to flow through the website

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out before purchasing super expensive ConvertKit. It may suit all your needs!

Sending newsletter content to my email subscribers

"Good for mailing list"

What do you like best?

We use this service to send out a weekly newsletter to approximately 50 local business, using a template that rotates deoending on the week. I can set up weeks in advance all at once, and just schedule day/time when we want the newsletter sent. Track clicks, views, unsubscribe at an individual level. Easy to build out the look.

What do you dislike?

Gets caught in the odd 'spam filter' but is rare.

Automation of e-newsletter send outs.

MailerLite review by Kara I.
Kara I.

"Brief Use for Template"

What do you like best?

It is definitely easy to use, and customizable.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real complaints for this product.

It is easy to replicate the template for continued use.

MailerLite review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and a/b testing capabilities are very useful. They have an attractive referral program as well.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything I dislike to be honest. The app defaults to spanish because of my location/browser language and the spanish translations aren't that great but I don't really mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have 'bulk' emails to send and don't want to affect your mailchimp rating and pricing plan, go with these guys.

E-mailing at a medium volume (something we don't do with our Mailchimp account)

MailerLite review by User in Music
User in Music

"MailerLite is the worst"

What do you like best?

The price is decent, but it doesn't matter because they will take your money.

What do you dislike?

I usually don't write reviews but I had to write a review on this one. I had to upgrade in order to send emails to all my subscribers only to find out that I can't send broadcast because the emails on my automation doesn't follow their rules. When I asked for refund they said that they can't give refund because I already send emails to my subscribers but I can't send any emails because they won't approved the account. They should've said that from the beginning, you will loose your money stay away from this MailerLite and go with another Email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your money, go with another email provider.

This company is a joke and they have the worst customer service.

MailerLite review by Administrator

"I didn't know what easy was until we got MailerLite"

What do you like best?

It is free until you pass 1000 subscribers, but you get all of the features.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. Not even something I thought could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. The price is perfect. You get all the features even before you start paying, and the support is amazing.

It is much easier to capture the emails of those that visit our site now.

MailerLite review by Grover L.
Grover L.

"Wonderful service for a companies with small budget"

What do you like best?

To be honest, I really loved that it was easy to use, clear navigation, design is very modern and suitable. All prices, plans and recommendations are easy to access. Pleasant advantage is up to 1000 subscribers for free. Suitable option for smaller bloggers who want to increase followers level.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that advanced automation wasn't available. Hopefully the team will take into consideration users' suggestions according this and will upgrade it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worthy of consideration to switch from Campaign Monitor. Because Mailerlite offers more options for lower price: https://www.mailerlite.com/campaignmonitor-alternative.

Email subscription newsletter and social media through e-mail marketing.

MailerLite review by Arnau V.
Arnau V.

"Lot's of option with a very good price"

What do you like best?

The price in comparison with others same services.

What do you dislike?

They don't have an APP for iOS smartphones.

To send emails to my clients, using easily segmentations and statics.

MailerLite review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Hidden Gem in the Email Marketing Game"

What do you like best?

The shopify integrations are my favorite part. I also really love how simple the UI and how easily I picked up the platform.

What do you dislike?

There are no SMS integrations at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free plan has everything you need to get started. All features are unlocked, mailerlite only has a subscribers limit as their pricing plan.

Email automation

MailerLite review by User

"Cost effective and versatile email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Mailerlite really strikes a nice balance between being simple and straightforward to use and packing enough features in to serve the needs of email marketers.

What do you dislike?

User interface has a "Crayola" design aesthetic, however other than that the program works well and is snappy and straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High volume senders rejoice and come over to MailerLite

Emailing customers and leads and following up with large email lists.

MailerLite review by Michal K.
Michal K.

"Great alternative to Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

Many features, automations, easy drag and drop template editor. More cost effective than competitors' apps.

What do you dislike?

It would be fine if more predefined templates were available.

Informing customers about new products and changes.

"Mailerlite Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to change the colors of the different sections of the newsletter and the links. This program is designed to be completely drag and drop.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the lack of segmentation options and found the general email testing options to be clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cheap alternative to Mailchimp and list segmentation/upkeep is not your primary concern, then Mailerlite might be a good solution for your email needs. Otherwise, I would not recommend this product.

I used Mailerlite to send out emails about upcoming events for my business. We saw a small increase in free Eventbrite tickets purchased.

MailerLite review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to setup but poor customer service."

What do you like best?

Was super fast to set up and great pricing compared to the competition. Emails looked nice and clean and straight to the point on getting it the way I wanted. Good place to come to if you don't post often.

What do you dislike?

Need more templates. Turns out you can only include up to 10 posts per email with RSS campaigns. This was not stated up front before signing up or at least not completely obvious before forking over money. They don't give refunds. Customer service doesn't seem like they understand their own product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not go with MailerLite if you publish more than 10 times a campaign.

Needed an RSS to email.

MailerLite review by Administrator

"So much better than MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Customer service. They provide it on free account, which mine is until I get subscribers. MailChimp offered no live customer service on the free plan. They had an extensive help library, but that only gets you so far.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. They have answered all my many questions promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely.

I need a mailing list provider.

MailerLite review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great Tool for Tracking Media Coverage"

What do you like best?

The MailerLite interface is easy to use and understand for any user level.

What do you dislike?

Emails from MailerLite get caught in our server so we have to send to a Gmail account before forwarding to our email accounts. It adds an extra step to our daily newsletter which can be tedious and time consuming.

We use MailerLite for our daily newsletter. The interface allowed us to easily create and manage our newsletter on a daily basis with little to no issues.

MailerLite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Worst Platform"

What do you like best?

Design is okay, but everything sucks, The customer support is un attendive, we have to wait for more than 2-3 hours to make someone respond in the chat.

What do you dislike?

Mailerlite has the worst platform.

a. In the past few weeks - the platform was down 3-4 times whenever I want to send the campaigns

b. The unique Subscriber list doest work properly, each time I had to contact their support team to get my campaigns going

c. Lot of bugs in the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support sucks

Emails

MailerLite review by User in Higher Education

"Pretty good for email content but a little more difficult on the reporting side"

What do you like best?

It seems to work great for our marketing team. We really like the look of our emails.

What do you dislike?

As the person who manipulates the back end and maintains the mailing lists, when merging a new list into an old it got very tricky. Many emails were duplicated and it can be a little time consuming.

As a small business that sells consumer goods, email marketing is vital. This program fills that need for us at a decent price.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is. I switched from MailChimp and won't go back!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a walkthrough tutorial in the beginning, but definitely not necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out! You will need to be self-hosted to use though.

Sending mass emails and newsletters to customers.

MailerLite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"The absolute best subscription email service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and has tons of free features and templates to make your emails stand out. You also get great data.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike. MailerLite has exceeded my expectations.

When we used MailChimp, our emails would say "delivered" and people would complain about not receiving them. Not with MailerLite!

Learning about MailerLite?

* We monitor all MailerLite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.