MailerLite

MailerLite is an easy-to-use email marketing tool that enables people of every skill level to create professional-looking campaigns. All the features you need at a value that small businesses appreciate.

Work for MailerLite?

Learning about MailerLite?

MailerLite Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 46 MailerLite reviews
MailerLite review by <span>Zygimantas J.</span>
Zygimantas J.

"Good, but has its flaws"

What do you like best?

The platform does not limit how many contacts you can import to your profile, different from something like MailChimp.This means that you can have your email database in one place even if it exceeds your pricing plan, which I find really convenient. The platform only starts counting emails towards your pricing cap after you send the emails.

Also, the platform provides neatly designed email templates. The support team is really helpful, you can message them on the platform directly and they are pretty quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

The platform is quite slow to import new contact lists, it does get stuck quite often, then you need to wait for about half an hour or ask the support staff to help you.

Some menus are not very user-friendly, in some situations it's a hassle to get the platform to get you to a place you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out since it has a free plan. There are some issues with the platform being down once in a while and some data import issues, but overall good mass email platform.

Mass mailing, subscriber tracking and subscriber interaction are the main problems it has solver.

It is much easier to let people know about upcoming events and new product features with this tool. We've seen an increase in business leads since using MailerLite.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MailerLite
MailerLite review by <span>Ayo B.</span>
Ayo B.

"Amazing and Underrated "

What do you like best?

As a social media marketer and tech specialist for start-ups, I look for software's that are user friendly and packed with value for my learners. MailerLite has all of these and more. I love the added landing pages feature, automation and integration features it has with WordPress and WooCommerce.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is the lack of landing page templates available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailerLite is a great tool for beginner's or those with a small list looking for a user friendly email service provider with landing pages and automation features. With lots of useful blogs and tutorials you'll be ready to start building your email list in no time. .

I help to educate learners create optins and set-up their email marketing sequences. MailerLite it makes it so much more straight forward to have all these amazing features for my start-ups to understand and afford.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

MailerLite review by <span>Pam T.</span>
Pam T.

"It's pretty good"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate

You get all the features with the basic free account

Their autoresponder/automation

Newsletter/email creation is easy

I like their stats on the subscribers

What do you dislike?

Their customer service by chat is slow - it takes about 5 minutes or more to get a response and there is no bell to alert you that they have responded.

They don't have a way to see why people are not opening the email. I'm not sure if the email is getting into their inbox or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version has all the features that a paid version has so you really do get to try out everything.

I needed a email program with all the features without charging me for every little thing. I was with Get Response for quite awhile and they started taking away features that were included in my monthly fee and wanting to charge me for it. I heard of Mailerlite being free for a basic account with ALL the features and I thought I should definitely try them out. So far, I am able to get see my new signups increase and I didn't have much of a learning curve with mailerlite. I would say the biggest benefit is lots of value and very affordable.

MailerLite review by <span>Jovica B.</span>
Jovica B.

"Mailerlite review!"

What do you like best?

The price and the support. The easy and comprehensive platform.

What do you dislike?

Problem delivering email to Microsft server

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a great mail service considering the quality, the cost and the support. I would highly recommend to every small and medium size business. When I was starting with my e-mail campaigns mailerlite was 10th best e-mail service provider. I am sure they are higher in the scale by now.

I was sending my daily newsletter to more than 20,000 subscribers. The price is great, the support is great. For having e-mail on gmail and yahoo is probably the best mail service. The only weak point is their restriction to send inbox e-mails to Microsoft server. They are rejected.

MailerLite review by <span>Nicolet G.</span>
Nicolet G.

"The best email marketing platform when you're on a budget or have a small list"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the templates for both the signup forms and the emails. The user interface and the analytics are pretty good too! It is perfect for my needs, and Mailerlite is continually adding new features. Hopefully, I will never outgrow them because I genuinely like the product.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to integrate it with sales platforms to make sure you don't send an offer to someone who has already bought the product. If they add this to their list of features I will be able to grow with them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you start out with email marketing, and you are growing your list, in my opinion, Mailerlite is the best platform. Free up to 1000 subscribers and no restrictions on functionalities. It's the prefered platform I encourage my students to use. When you need more features (it already is packed with features!), you might want to switch over to a more expensive platform. But Mailerlite is continually improving and adding things. Support is excellent too, and so is the documentation.

Sending emails to my subscribers, the opening rates are great. Creating a sequence of emails is easy.

The forms look great on my website and are easy to adjust. Even landing pages and pop-ups are included.

MailerLite review by <span>Guido S.</span>
Guido S.

"A cloud mailer for all the today's work newsletters"

What do you like best?

The customer database is one of the more flexible ever seen, from the one-field database (email address only) to the most complete.

It's flat, mailers are not CRMs.

Maintining it, importing and exporting it's a piece of cake - even if all can be always enhanced.

Searching is fast.

Editing a customer record has been recently improved, and now it's simple to keep the history of subscriptions and unsubscriptions.

The email text/image editing is full of options and very simple to use. Everyone can get super results with little knowledge.

Never broke a session in more than 2 years I use it.

What do you dislike?

The validation procedure changes often, even if it now make sense.

It's free for small database use (up to 1,000 users), great for non-profit, startuppers and personal use.

The pricing plan is very honest and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

I use it for all the consultancies I'm involved in, and for small personal projects.

It's very effeicient in getting the uesrs answer, disabling automatically the bounces. A must !

Learning about MailerLite?

* We monitor all MailerLite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.