Mailigen

Mailigen is an easy-to-manage email marketing software. With Mailigen you can send email campaigns, text-message campaigns and publish online surveys.

Work for Mailigen?

Learning about Mailigen?

Mailigen Reviews

Ask Mailigen a Question
Showing 24 Mailigen reviews
Mailigen review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Ease of design "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of the drag and drop editor. Additionally, the ability to test your campaigns across multiple email domains, while you're designing & writing content, further exemplifies its ease of use and project turnaround time. Lastly, there are a wide variety of unique & useful templates that make campaign brand implementation less daunting for all.

What do you dislike?

The minor issues I have with the Mailigen platform mainly revolve around the analytics and import/export of individuals in your database. Although it may be due to having the Basic plan, simple functions such as exporting emails based on certain segmentation rules are not available. In addition, creating segments within lists are not as comprehensive and detailed as other email platforms.

I am expanding the outreach for our marketing department and engaging with customers on a more personal basis. Benefits that I have noticed is an increase in customers and sales. I have had the opportunity to increase our out reach to double the amount of potential customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailigen
Mailigen review by Manoj M.
Manoj M.

"Good Team, quick service and affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

We are using Mailigen service from June 2013 and happyli renewed this year also! The great teamwork and hard effort sees in every step - support to account related issue - we got it solved in 15 minutes max.

We have migrated from AWS based email hosting (AWS mailing plan + contact based 3rd party system) to Mailigen because these guys are taking care of every step we need in good mail delivery. Now we can concentrate on mail designing along with other our business than complexity in maintaining email delivery.

Mailigen takes every step very well like spam score, subject guidelines and good delivery.

Thank you Mailigen.

What do you dislike?

None. The contact manage need some work.

We got read ratio, delivery is quick and interface is easy for our office staff.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailigen review by Robin J.
Robin J.

"Mailigen is an asset to my business"

What do you like best?

In addition to the ease of using Mailigen and their wonderful reporting statistics, what I really like best is their excellent customer service. I always feel well cared for by their team and they are extremely helpful in resolving any questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about their software or service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been working with various listserve software companies for over 13 years and Mailigen is the best. Their product is easy to work with and has features that support my business and their customer service is excellent.

I have worked with two other mailing list software companies before discovering Mailigen and I appreciate Mailigen's detailed reports, which give insight into the specific programs and products my community are most interested in.

Mailigen review by Jānis Z.
Jānis Z.

"Experience has been very good, and it is very usable and valuable tool for reaching our customers."

What do you like best?

Designing messages, possibility to see analytics, possibility to create a mailing list.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels buggy where it comes to design possibilities. (changing zoom in browser, affects button placement)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, once it is set up completely.

It is easy to automatically add emails to mailigen service and embed subscribtion in your social networks.

it is awesome to use your previously created message design over and over again,

anlaytics tool is very useful.

informing our followers about different public activites we are organizng, also it helps us to promote our partner activities in our weekly mail. we have realized possibility to analyze our client base and their activities and best time when to send emails, because of info provided by analitics tool.

Mailigen review by Sandis K.
Sandis K.

"Mailigen is the most easy to use email marketing automation service "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the interface, how easy is to create and run campaigns, and pricing. The product has all in one solution for newsletter campaigns as well automatic emails for the SaaS solutions. I love the product as it has saved ton of time and nerves, while developing my business.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing what I dislike so far. Wish the price could be lower but I don't mind paying my hard earned $ for such a great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to contact sales team as you will get quick and easy demo and will be excited to onboard.

Email automation and design customization has been a challenge for my software team. Originally we had all emails hard coded, but while developing the SaaS product realized we need greater flexibility and ability to customize design. Now, automatic emails are easy to administrate, change design and even synchronize with newsletters. It's awesome to have all in one place.

Mailigen review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Simple and clear, ergonomic interface"

What do you like best?

Ergonomy, clear backoffice, good dashboard and simple and clear address upload system.

What do you dislike?

Template, html wysiwyg creation is not yet the best; you can to easily break your template (texts/columns/ image alignement...). If you do not know a little about html to go into the source code through the source code button, you ca get too easily lost and have to restard from new template. Depending where you set your cursor and start to type or "backspace" or "delete" a word/character, you mess too quickly with the whole format. There should be a way to better protect these "placeholders / textholders".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that a minimum of html skills are still needed if you don't want some times to pull your hair.

Keep our guest informed about the changes/refurbishing of our hotel. Selling packages and offering special deals to our guests.

Mailigen review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Good service and great team!"

What do you like best?

Very useful tool for our company is the SMS text integration. Mailigen has a great service which quickly responds and helps if there is a problem. Drag and drop editor is easy to use. Also Mailigen offers different types of design.

What do you dislike?

Some template design features are not intuitive. There were some problems with resposive web design but Mailigen team succesfully solved that.

We send newsletters for our customers which is one of the most important sales and marketing tool for our company.

Mailigen review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="605f30b9-904b-4f9b-99e8-0eb96811bccb">Elena S.</span>
Elena S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Quality product for business needs"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive design

Pre-designed patterns

Excellent customer support

French bulldog :)

What do you dislike?

Short session with log out

Some features in template designing are not intuitive. If you don't work with templates every day, you easily forget how to do several things

Struggling with implementing standard signature with unsubscribe feature (wasn't very obvious, how to do it)

Is there any possibility to save information for social platforms and to add links every time?

I do news letters for customers, promotion letters and customer feedback. Also invitations to events.

Mailigen review by Jen W.
Jen W.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

The technology is responsive, staff always responds to my inquiries in a timely manner, and newsletters don't get filtered as "junk mail" to subscribers. Love it.

What do you dislike?

So far, no complaints, for about 2 years. In my opinion it seems to be one of the more reliable companies out there doing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this company a look; pricing is reasonable, staff is responsive, product is great.

Reaching customers, building a brand, helping to maintain professional image.

Mailigen review by Kalvis K.
Kalvis K.

"If you want to have it easy - it will be"

What do you like best?

Design templates. It is really easy to use, adapt or make a new one from a scratch.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor errors with text formatting, especially with colors. I usually need to go throught all text formtas twice, because sometimes it is not applying some changes.

Integration with facebook can be better.

We have a customer list with thousands of people and Mailigen helps us to sort them and send the right message

Mailigen review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Use for Email marketing for SARE"

What do you like best?

Customer support requests are answered promptly, a low cost and simple option that gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the editor is a bit wonky- transition in the recent upgrade was a bit of a problem, with some obvious features missing and no explanation.

I would REALLY like the triggers for auto-responders to be updated to include more triggers than signup only. Other conditions, such as two weeks AFTER subscription would be really, really helpful and easy to implement.

We are using the system to distribute email to a list of approximately 14k, broken into four accounts and perhaps a dozen segments. Flexible sharing options enabled this approach.

Mailigen review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Up-to-date Email Marketing provider"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, features included, very good designs and templates, costumer support team, innovations.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit uneasy for me to work with segments of my contact lists.

We use Mailigen to connect faster with our potential students. We haven't worked with Mailigen for too long, but we have noticed that our events have been better attended which eventually (and hopefully) will lead to a larger number of students who apply for studies in our university.

Mailigen review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Mailigen is loaded with features! "

What do you like best?

One thing that really stands out about Mailigen is the SMS text integration we have seen. You get free 200 sms every month.

We also really like the behavioral segmentation features which allows us to segment a very specific group which will ultimately drive more open rates and click through rates with custom emails.

What do you dislike?

I really disliked the trial for 30 days, there is no point of that because the campaign is tagged with Mailigen's branding on every single campaign.

I also dislike that the only method of importing contact is through excel and cvs files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailigen offers very unique features that other providers don't have such as SMS text feature. It really creates a unique email segmenting group which really helps businesses target the right audiences and create the most applicable campaigns.

Our company was able to successfully integrate SMS which is included in the account. It includes the SMS list segment, tracking and reporting. We really had to budget our campaigns because these email credits were used like stamps for each campaign.

Mailigen review by Silvia Micol P.
Silvia Micol P.

"Good but it could be better"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to build a template and add the contact list

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the system in blocked because it's too slow

I'm sending my customers Newsletters and the HR department is sending Tests to the applicants. Sometimes we also used it to send a new contract to our clients.

Mailigen review by APOSTOLOS K.
APOSTOLOS K.

"It not just a platform, it our email marketing guru guys"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I have all tools to run an email marketing as complex as I want in a clear, fast and easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to use merge text. We haven't seen recently new templates.

Email marketing, Up to now increase sales. From now on , segment costomers

Mailigen review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Works great for my needs"

What do you like best?

The automated emails that can be sent by so many various factors!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything, it has all the features I need!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's great for what I needed and is very versatile!

We send travel tips out to our clients based on the travel date and this has been an amazing tool for us to be able to "touch" our clients so they don't feel like we are ignoring them when we're really busy and they get great little "bites" of information that they actually read!

Mailigen review by Leiko L.
Leiko L.

"The Best Newsletter software I have used so far."

What do you like best?

The system is easily understandable and whenever there is a problem I can easily contact Mailigen and get immediate help.

What do you dislike?

Some of the system aspects could be better like for instance right now there is not an easy way to find the archive URL of your campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch Now!

Since I work in a webstore, Mailigen is my main marketing possibility.

Mailigen review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"A fantastic service and a great tool - love it! "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and beautiful interface. Great way to manage contacts and communicate with those that I need the most.

What do you dislike?

It isn't very flexible. Hard to build segments to the level that I initially imagined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick to grasp and the customer service is beyond any expectations. I feel like a very valued customer.

We use it to communicate iwht out 50k customers, it is faster than before and there is lower bounce rate.

Mailigen review by User

"Great platform,"

What do you like best?

You can do a lot of different things, I like that there is an open chat for any doubt I may have.

What do you dislike?

SOmetimes the platform is not intuitive, some things could be a little bit clearer and more simple to use, starting from the template creation.

Sending the newsletter weekly is pretty simple with Mailigen, also I have been using it to send tests.

Mailigen review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Traffic and Production Coordinator "

What do you like best?

Customer Service

Easy to use

Price

Reports

What do you dislike?

Any issues we've had, Mailigen customer support has resolved them.

We had previously used another email software and the customer support was lacking. We researched and came across Mailigen.

We use Mailigen for our company announcements. It's a wonderful tool and the reports after each campaign are thorough.

Mailigen review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"mailigen is very good system!"

What do you like best?

Mailigen system has a very good support. Very easy to understand system, but when i have question, support helps me very fast.

What do you dislike?

Not really things that I do not like, everything is ok in the system for me.

We inform customers about the products and services, events

Mailigen review by Līga L.
Līga L.

"Review for Mailigen"

What do you like best?

I like easy using process of this platform.

What do you dislike?

Actually there is no reasons to dislike this platform right now. I have used it for several month and all process is fine.

We are starting to explore interests and activities of our clients. It is very comfortable way to explore our customer.

Mailigen review by Ilze B.
Ilze B.

"I like to work with Mailigen"

What do you like best?

Competend customer service and quick response rate

What do you dislike?

Preparation of e-mails campaigns take arround a week

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build customer loyalty and returning to our shops

Mailigen review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Mailigen - good choise for e-mail marketing"

What do you like best?

User friendly platform. Local support available in Latvia

What do you dislike?

Possibility to write over the images. Possibility to copy part of template and paste it in another template. Now there id possibility to copy-paste within one template.

E-mail marketing automatization. Statistics of e-mail campaigns. Follow-up campaigns.

Learning about Mailigen?

* We monitor all Mailigen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.