Mailigen

Mailigen is an easy-to-manage email marketing software. With Mailigen you can send email campaigns, text-message campaigns and publish online surveys.

Work for Mailigen?

Showing 24 Mailigen reviews
Mailigen review by <span>Taylor P.</span>
Taylor P.

Ease of design

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of the drag and drop editor. Additionally, the ability to test your campaigns across multiple email domains, while you're designing & writing content, further exemplifies its ease of use and project turnaround time. Lastly, there are a wide variety of unique & useful templates that make campaign brand implementation less daunting for all.

What do you dislike?

The minor issues I have with the Mailigen platform mainly revolve around the analytics and import/export of individuals in your database. Although it may be due to having the Basic plan, simple functions such as exporting emails based on certain segmentation rules are not available. In addition, creating segments within lists are not as comprehensive and detailed as other email platforms.

I am expanding the outreach for our marketing department and engaging with customers on a more personal basis. Benefits that I have noticed is an increase in customers and sales. I have had the opportunity to increase our out reach to double the amount of potential customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailigen
Mailigen review by <span>Manoj M.</span>
Manoj M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good Team, quick service and affordable pricing

What do you like best?

We are using Mailigen service from June 2013 and happyli renewed this year also! The great teamwork and hard effort sees in every step - support to account related issue - we got it solved in 15 minutes max.

We have migrated from AWS based email hosting (AWS mailing plan + contact based 3rd party system) to Mailigen because these guys are taking care of every step we need in good mail delivery. Now we can concentrate on mail designing along with other our business than complexity in maintaining email delivery.

Mailigen takes every step very well like spam score, subject guidelines and good delivery.

Thank you Mailigen.

What do you dislike?

None. The contact manage need some work.

We got read ratio, delivery is quick and interface is easy for our office staff.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailigen review by <span>Robin J.</span>
Robin J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Mailigen is an asset to my business

What do you like best?

In addition to the ease of using Mailigen and their wonderful reporting statistics, what I really like best is their excellent customer service. I always feel well cared for by their team and they are extremely helpful in resolving any questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about their software or service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been working with various listserve software companies for over 13 years and Mailigen is the best. Their product is easy to work with and has features that support my business and their customer service is excellent.

I have worked with two other mailing list software companies before discovering Mailigen and I appreciate Mailigen's detailed reports, which give insight into the specific programs and products my community are most interested in.

Mailigen review by <span>Jānis Z.</span>
Jānis Z.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Experience has been very good, and it is very usable and valuable tool for reaching our customers.

What do you like best?

Designing messages, possibility to see analytics, possibility to create a mailing list.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels buggy where it comes to design possibilities. (changing zoom in browser, affects button placement)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, once it is set up completely.

It is easy to automatically add emails to mailigen service and embed subscribtion in your social networks.

it is awesome to use your previously created message design over and over again,

anlaytics tool is very useful.

informing our followers about different public activites we are organizng, also it helps us to promote our partner activities in our weekly mail. we have realized possibility to analyze our client base and their activities and best time when to send emails, because of info provided by analitics tool.

Mailigen review by <span>Sandis K.</span>
Sandis K.

Mailigen is the most easy to use email marketing automation service

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the interface, how easy is to create and run campaigns, and pricing. The product has all in one solution for newsletter campaigns as well automatic emails for the SaaS solutions. I love the product as it has saved ton of time and nerves, while developing my business.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing what I dislike so far. Wish the price could be lower but I don't mind paying my hard earned $ for such a great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to contact sales team as you will get quick and easy demo and will be excited to onboard.

Email automation and design customization has been a challenge for my software team. Originally we had all emails hard coded, but while developing the SaaS product realized we need greater flexibility and ability to customize design. Now, automatic emails are easy to administrate, change design and even synchronize with newsletters. It's awesome to have all in one place.

Mailigen review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simple and clear, ergonomic interface

What do you like best?

Ergonomy, clear backoffice, good dashboard and simple and clear address upload system.

What do you dislike?

Template, html wysiwyg creation is not yet the best; you can to easily break your template (texts/columns/ image alignement...). If you do not know a little about html to go into the source code through the source code button, you ca get too easily lost and have to restard from new template. Depending where you set your cursor and start to type or "backspace" or "delete" a word/character, you mess too quickly with the whole format. There should be a way to better protect these "placeholders / textholders".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that a minimum of html skills are still needed if you don't want some times to pull your hair.

Keep our guest informed about the changes/refurbishing of our hotel. Selling packages and offering special deals to our guests.

Learning about Mailigen?

* We monitor all Mailigen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.