Mailjet

Send both marketing and transactional email with maximum insight and deliverability results. Access SMTP relay, newsletter template, analytics tools and RESTful APIs with any plan.

Work for Mailjet?

Learning about Mailjet?

Mailjet Reviews

Ask Mailjet a Question
Showing 63 Mailjet reviews
Mailjet review by Boris A.
Boris A.

"Great Mail marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Mailjet provides all the instruments for creating mail marketing campaigns. The pricing is very flexible and competitive which makes the platform accessible for everyone. It also has a very user-friendly interface allows interacting with UI very easy. The email creation editor is very powerful and has many elements and templates which you can use in one click. After the campaign is sent you can follow your results with a user-friendly interface inside the statistics section.

What do you dislike?

After providing the proofs of ownership of your domain MailJet keeps a limitation on your account connected to mail sending at a time (1000 emails per hour). Another case is that you are not able to send emails to the people in their timezone they do not give you any control for this scenario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailjet gives a realy competitive pricing. It has all major functionality next to competitors. It also gives you automatization workflow which makes MailJet a really good tool.

We are constantly sending marketing email campaign to our users with fresh news, updates, use cases, etc. All this work can be easily done with MailJet. MailJet provides all the tools which make this process very fast and time-saving. It also has good features like segmentation which is very useful for sending a targeted campaign to the group of people which will increase the engagement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailjet
Mailjet review by Roland C.
Roland C.

"On Par with its Competitors"

What do you like best?

The simple and minimalistic user interface of Mailjet makes it easier to navigate your way in. Even a beginner can even start their email marketing campaign from scratch by simply following the navigation cues on their dashboard. Which is why I highly recommend this for those starters and experienced email marketers. It is probably even better than its competitors that have thousands of features only to be lost in the process. One feature that totally stands out is having to fetch and launch opt-in campaigns with ease. It doesn't have that limitation that industry leaders have put on their email campaign products.

What do you dislike?

With all that's said and done, I have no bad experience nor any bad thing to say. Mailjet is simply what it advertised it to be. Probably the exclusivity of having to wait for an approval might turn some people off, but I would say it's worth the wait.`

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Mailjet as a gateway email marketing tool. Easy and simple to use, but very powerful when it comes to features and performance.

Sending out email campaigns to our newsletter subscriber is a daunting task. It is simply amazing how Mailjet made huge tasks easier but giving the necessary tools needed for a newbie to succeed. We realized that having a manual sending of emails is eating much of our time, and is very prone to errors. Having subscribed to other email marketing products also proved to be a helpful experience to know and discern what is wrong with them, and how Mailjet corrected it.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailjet review by Claudio Miguel G.
Claudio Miguel G.

"They treat their paying customers like crap"

What do you like best?

it actually works when they let you use it.

What do you dislike?

another nazi like email company that will block your account randomly for no reason specified even if you're just sending transactional emails to your own customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use it if you care about your business.

We were 200€ per month, sending stats were absolutely fine, except for the last email campaign to our own Customers that got blocked by Mailjet when it went through perfectly and with zero complaints with Getresponse.

They blocked our account instantly leaving all our internet businesses without transactional emails and after reviewing our account they now say our business is illegal. (business has been running since 2012 and is the #1 gaming product on Clickbank the biggest digital retailer in the World)

This is not how you treat a customer.

Avoid this company at all costs, they do not care about their customers.

Mailjet review by Dmitri O.
Dmitri O.

"5 years of Mailjet integration with my website"

What do you like best?

Simple API, that includes most of the necessary functionality. Nice email template editor. Simplicity of campaign running. Thoughtful approach to anti-spam. Quick turnaround of customer support in case of incidents.

What do you dislike?

Web interface upgrade a couple of years ago had a few glitches for some time. This is to be expected in a major upgrade yet Mailjet could do a better job testing before release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailjet is very useful for both transactional email implementation and email campaigns. For email campaigns you don't need any special technical knowledge. The transactional emails should certainly be implemented by a professional developer.

It is also important to keep the quality of your contacts. If you are using an email list you bought from a 3rd party, forget about it. I believe Mailjet has a good system of keeping a tab on sending email campaigns only to the genuine subscribed customers.

We are using Mailjet both for transactional emails and email campaigns. It certainly helps to automate a lot of functionality of our website http://soulseasons.ca

Mailjet review by Ray K.
Ray K.

"A Great Email Platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, email lists are a doddle to create and the price is amazing! I can send 60,000 emails a month for ÂŁ20. Mailjet is an absolute no-brainer and you would be a fool not to use it. I've used every email provider out there and Mailjet have taken everything that is wrong with them and created their own product that works. I've been using Mailjet now for the past 4 years and will continue to use it for many more. Mailjet is the future!

What do you dislike?

There interface has gone through a few iterations and sometimes its hard to read your campaign titles but I imaging that they will fix that in the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, there is a free option that you can use to test it. You'll make massive savings too. My ROI using Mailjet is through the roof. Everyone likes stats and figures and your boss would love to see those ROI stats too!

The sending of autoresponders, email sign ups and email marketing made simple without costing ÂŁ1,000s a month.

Mailjet review by Benjamin Z.
Benjamin Z.

"A Great Tool For Emailing Campains"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, which is clear and self explanatory. I also like the fact that it's possible to customize the html message with my own design and links. There is a very good information table with all the required codes such as unsubsribe... which is very useful (at least for the first email). Once the campaign is sent, it is easy to track what email were opened or not and by who. I am using the free plan and when I need, I can upgrade for just 1 month.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit hard to set up SPF and DKIM at the beginning, but I think it's more related to my hosting supplier. Otherwise, there is nothing I really dislike with this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with most competitors, there is a free plan, so you can get used to the interface and settings without spending any money. Just try it and decide by yourself if it's solving your problem the way you want. I liked it and I keep using it regularly.

I started using Mailjet in a previous company, because I needed to have an SMTP server for the portable computers of the company. Otherwise, most people couldn't send emails from their PC without manually changing the SMTP parameters. It was really good for this. Then I used it to send emailing campaigns, which I still do now. I tried other solutions but I'm used to this one and I chose it for my new company: http://sartoriasapone.com It is simple and efficient and there is a free plan.

Mailjet review by Regis C.
Regis C.

"J'utilise et je conseil mailjet Ă  tous mes clients"

What do you like best?

La première chose sur Mailjet c'est le prix, il permet de vraiment démarrer sans que cela coûte une fortune.

Ensuite, il y a le sérieux technique de la plateforme et la qualité des statistiques fournies.

What do you dislike?

Pendant longtemps j'ai trouvé que le support technique était d'assez mauvaise qualité, il semble que ceci est un train de changer depuis quelques mois.

J'utilise mailjet Ă  titre professionnel pour mes emailings mais aussi pour tous mes envois normaux.

La plateforme permet un paramétrage précis des SPF et Dkim ce qui assure une très bonne délivrabilité des emails.

J'ai essayé de passer directement par la plateforme de mon hébergeur, mais étant sur un serveur mutualisé j'étais trop souvent confronté à des problèmes de délivrabilité en particulier avec des clients très pointilleux. Mailjet à résolu une grosse partie des problèmes.

Mailjet review by Prateek G.
Prateek G.

"For small startups, its a good email marketing strategy(6000 free mails)"

What do you like best?

1. It has a good and advanced contact list management. It's quite easy to add and remove the users from the contact list.

2. Responsive email template designs are also good.

3. Tracking the email is also quite easy, and I love their UI.

4. The service is also quite fast.

5. When I started with mailjet, I loved their documentation, its quite clear and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

1. The ability to send only 200 free emails per day, I think it should have been 6000 a month, send it in a day to as per you convenience.

2. I have seen sometimes that sometimes the mail being received in the spam folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to every new startup with a decent number of target customers, I can't comment on very large targets like more than 50,000 but if you are a small startup, I would suggest you to go for this service, their email speed is good, their responsive templates for emails are good, overall its a decent package. It was a help to me, I hope the same for you people too.

We have a startup, and the very first thing needed to reach out to clients with new features introduced and to reach new clients is marketing through email, mailjet is helping me do that very well.

Our target users pipulation currently is not very big, so 6000 mails are enough for us. Looking forward to upgrade our membership as the clients increases.

Mailjet review by Armando R.
Armando R.

"Good free alternative to Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

The best thing with Mailjet is that they are really trying to catch up with the big guys. That being said it mean that they are constantly implementing new features and have a quality support.

What attracted me to Mailjet was their free tier plan. With a few of side business and have already using MailChimp in a couple of them, I decided to give it a go with Mailjet on a new venture. I saw potential on their "after free" plan, which is quite cheap and featured for someone hoping to grow their leads fast.

Another thing I like is the unlimited.

Another really attractive feature is that you have unlimited subscribers, which was perfect for me since i was looking to grow my list instead of sending big lots of newsletters.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike the most is the fact that i am only able to send 200 emails per day, which can be a bit annoying regarding time/task management of my businesses.

Although 6000 emails per month is enough i couldn't bother with dividing my newsletters in bulks every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free tier. It won't hurt much giving it a go. I was satisfied with it

The main improvement is that i can capture my lead without any number limitation. Unlike MailChimp which limit the free tier up to 2000 subscribers.

i have migrated 2 different new lists to Mailjet after subscribing their Bronze plan. 30000 emails for only 7.50usd is a pretty good deal, so now i manage 3 lists in one platform only.

Mailjet review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Easy Lift off an smooth cruising on higher altitudes"

What do you like best?

I particularly loved the way the system intuitively gets you up to speed in all you need to know to run the campaign and manage the lists.

The pre-existing templates are extremely valuable asset for any marketer.

What do you dislike?

- the UX requires too many clicks to reach relevant info.

- it's hard to move users between lists and no bulk actions

-The inability to switch back from HTML to the editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailjet has a promising offering especially for businesses that are in their early stages who can benefit from the basic package and later grow into the more advanced one.

For the novice email marketer with little knowledge of HTML Mailjet's preloaded templates are a real asset..

The company issues once or twice a year special package deals. All requests prior to the release of the package are held and sent out on those dates. Mailjet automated the process and made it very smooth.

Mailjet review by Sazzad Hossain S.
Sazzad Hossain S.

"Good email marketing application for startup businesses"

What do you like best?

Good email marketing solution works with Online based and SMTP Relay that easy to sending transactional emails to clients. For quick, reliable deliver-ability, Mailjet has REST API and Send API integrity.

Very good and advanced contact list management. Easy to add/ remove the contact users. Very good subscribe and unsubscribe features.

Built-in templates for start within hours. Easy to send and track the mailings.

Supports responsive email template designs. Described documentations. User/ account verification system.

The services are for companies that's why non company URL's / Email accounts cannot use the services. That's saves trust for sending email newsletters.

Ability to add custom domains for sending and custom email address for email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes emails are received into Spam/ Junk folder after checking the spam rate/ score.

For free accounts, daily email sending limits are 200 only. That's equal 6000 email sending limits for a month.

Support tickets responding time is high. Have to wait for longer time to get reply from support desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For startup users who have monthly sending limits less then 6000, and daily email sending limits are 200 is Okay, you could try the Mailjet. But before you start, you should have to be own custom domain name and company information's. Mailjet staffs will verify your account to go next. Their services are good to use and have wide documentations to understand how to use. We been used their services since 2013 for several clients projects. They free and sending speed is high.

You could consider to try their service.

Sending email marketing to clients and subscribers. Sending Transactional Email as like invoice or payment reminders.

Tracking email delivery reports and click through reports. Opt-in and Opt-out the subscriber easily. Sending customized emails via SMTP or API.

Custom domain name and email address adding availability.

Mailjet review by Ndianabasi U.
Ndianabasi U.

"Exceptional Service"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailjet is their customer service. Even though I'm still using their Free Plan, their responses to my complaints have always been timely, courteous, and helpful. Transactional emails are delivered though we are sending very low volumes for now. Their deliverability would be tested when we begin email marketing campaigns via Mailjet.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their pre-blocking feature which could be overly aggressive sometimes.

I use Mailjet for transactional emails. Mailjet has been helpful for capturing email subscribers on Furnish.NG.

Mailjet review by Akram Hasan S.
Akram Hasan S.

"Authentic and white labeled transactional email service"

What do you like best?

Mailjet is one of my favorite transactional email service because of their API and plugins. If you are not a API player Mailjet has more then 100 plugins for almost all CMS, CRM, ecommerce platform. Sending email not only a wish anymore, you can send email using Mailjet plugins and API. Domain validation and white labeling also another feature I will admire. Correctly signed email header help to reach more inbox. Mailjet also has list management, campaign management feature. Upload, manage you list, upload or design your email template and send direct from Mailjet website. Their tracking system let you track individual activities on every single email. Open rate, click rate, spam, bounce, unsubscriber you can get everything on a single panel.

Mailjet also provide API and SMTP access to their system.

What do you dislike?

All over Mailjet is very classic transactional email service, well documented and easy to implement. It will be great if they provide some SDK for iOS or Android.

Transactional email service for system and user activity notification.

Mailjet review by Ermanno D.
Ermanno D.

"Outil indispensable pour tous les envois de mails en masse."

What do you like best?

Des mails perso pour l'organisation de soirées à l'email marketing professionnel, je trouve l'outil des plus simples et utile. Très convivial. Je recommande vivement !

What do you dislike?

Le service client , pourtant si bon aux débuts de Mailjet, est un peu long à la détente désormais.

Les campagnes sont des plus simples et sympas à suivre. Par ailleurs, les stats minimalistes mais complètes permettent de bien suivre les envois

Mailjet review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"Speedy & accurate deliverability!"

What do you like best?

Since we started using Mailjet, we’ve noticed a much faster delivery of our emails into our recipients’ inbox (it’s in seconds). Also through the lift we’ve had through open rates, it’s apparent that more of our emails are making it in the main inbox which are now being opened. Very happy with the service so far!

What do you dislike?

First it was not obvious that they support GBP as a currency. However having found out that we can pay GBP (as well as dollars and euros), we found it a big bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it

As mentioned through better deliverability our customers are getting their transactional emails almost instantly. Also for marketing emails we send, we’ve seen an uplift in open rates, which leads to increase in ROI for us.

Mailjet review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Education Management
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Education Management

"Terrible Service Don't do it!"

What do you like best?

On the surface the service seems fine, but it's not.

What do you dislike?

Clearly they do not have the servers to deliver the service. Their system "pre-blocks" any email addresses that the flawed system flags as blocked. They then use this as an excuse to block many more emails. They then use that as an excuse to slow down their service. Once in that state, you have the task of "proving" that your client emails are appropriate and correct (ambiguous process at best, you are simply at the whim of some support person). Support is slow to say the least. My delivered stats were to say the least world class but they did not deliver many of the emails to my service. I asked for my money back and they refused to return my money and the requested that they could maybe try to send my emails again if I paid another month. Sleazy. French company with no ties to the US, obviously a back office play from some poorly run joker with an Smtp Service.

I wasted hours setting put the service based upon their crappy upload system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. THIS SERVICE WILL SUCK THE JOY FROM YOUR HEART AND COST YOU HOURS OF HEART ACKE.

Poor service COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR TIME!!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Mailjet review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Solid for manual and api-driven mail campaigns"

What do you like best?

Price is solid and it gives all the customization and features I could ever need for sending tens of thousands of emails. The manual ability to set a time/date for sending a campaign is awesome as well as split testing different copy/times by segmenting my groups. The templates and builder had professional-looking emails created in no time at all and it was easy to import assets etc. It also told me recommended sizes for each asset which is unexpected but super helpful!! These is all the manual features, the api is also simple and awesome to integrate, I can build huge lists with little code.

What do you dislike?

The tools for following up could be better, i.e. a single button to start a new campaign for "everyone who did not open the email" or "everyone who did not click a link" would be amazing. I can do it manually but it requires and export and re-import to diff two lists. Better tools to help split test within a single campaign group would be super helpful as well, I do it manually right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! There's a free plan. If you aren't creating a mailing lists for <100,000 subscribers which will email regularly, mailjet is perfect for you. Great for sporadic emails to many, many users.

Campaign management, bulk email sending, analytics on email opens/clicks, api-driven email collection, campaign automation, auto confirmations, and receipts.

Mailjet review by Laetitia G.
Laetitia G.

"Easy to use thanks to great documentation and support"

What do you like best?

Lots of documentation available to get started step by step. Mailjet is really user-friendly: they provide extensive help, guidelines and support directly available on the website through documentation/videos etc., so that setting the service up is smooth and easy.

Support team also proved to be very helpful and quick in responding. Best part is that they can provide support in your language (French, in our case).

What do you dislike?

Their support works through tickets, which was not an issue at all for us, but I guess for some people, a phone number to reach support would be a good feature to add.

We are a very small structure and team, so we have limited time for non-core activities and we don’t have the expertise in everything email. By using Mailjet, thanks to the user-friendly approach and support, we were able to set up and integrate all the features that we needed extremely quickly. We also have access to features, guidelines and statistics that simplify sending and analysing emails, which helped our startup grow in the right direction.

Mailjet review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"The best transactional email service out there IMO"

What do you like best?

Have used two different services over the past few years. Started out good and then had deliverability problems.

So, I went through a two month process of trying out different services. Finally decided upon MailJet for two primary reasons:

1) deliverability near 100%

2) stats tell the whole story of whether mail is delivered and in most cases whether it was opened, clicked, etc.

Setup is complicated but all of my questions were answered by MailJet's support team.

Highly Recommend

What do you dislike?

Phone support is lacking but support tickets are responded to quickly.

Being able to deliver mission critical email and knowing that it is delivered.

Mailjet review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"Perfect for segmenting to niche targets"

What do you like best?

Mailjet's ability to segment a list based on certain criteria has been the perfect solution for sending our users emails based on very specific criteria (favorite musical preferences). These emails are our product, so being able to rely on Mailjet's deliverability and stats has been huge. Their team -- especially in the U.S. -- has been tremendously helpful in helping guide our email strategy as well. I also enjoy keeping up with email and marketing trends via their blog.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike. I had a little bit of trouble with STMP setup, butI believe it was on the domain side of things, and the Mailjet team were kind enough to walk me through it.

I wasn't so much solving a problem, as much as I was looking for a vehicle to deliver our product (daily targeted emails to a subscriber base).

Mailjet review by Clément N.
Clément N.

"A great emailing tools for marketing"

What do you like best?

We've used mailjet a lot theses past years. The setup, the ease of use, the real-time analytics and the online mail editor are the best assets, along with the delivrability.

What do you dislike?

The support may take some time to answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the integration Mailjet provides: there is some for numerous of CRM or frameworks, for an easier integration.

We've been able to manage huge amount of notifications thanks to mailjet (transactional emailing), and we are sending a lot of campaign thanks to it's API (marketing emailing).

Mailjet review by Kent G.
Kent G.

"Mailjet Makes Email Marketing a Breeze"

What do you like best?

Mailjet is very straight-forward and easy to use. There is plenty of documentation and support is solid.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. If anything it would be missing the ability to automate campaigns without a trigger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailJet offers a great cost-effective email marketing solution

We needed a reliable way to send marketing emails to customers.

Mailjet review by German M.
German M.

"Best mail service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use mail settings, cool stats for e-mails and all. Fast sending of e-mails. Costumer services is the best.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say. Everything is fine. I will recomanded to my friends.

I used it in my online site and solved me problems with outgoing mail services

Mailjet review by José Ramón S.
José Ramón S.

"Good email marketing software"

What do you like best?

Layout for composing the email with different templates and rich logs of emails campaings for troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

Some ways for managins the contact lists.

Newsletter emailing

Mailjet review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Why I will recommend mailjet to others "

What do you like best?

1. Flexibility of plans - easy to switch depending on campaigns based on

2. Robustness- good service, quite quick execution plans

3. Protection and support - very good support, protection against spam banning

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the interface in Bulgarian language or Russian - this will help you expand coverage of services you offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good platform with reasonable pricing good functionality. Easy to integrate with CMS solutions.

Mail campaigns, fight spam, better than own mail server.

Mailjet review by rommel V.
rommel V.

"the right app at the right moment"

What do you like best?

mailjet was the right solution to deliver crucial intel to our clients, our service requires a fast and reliable way to inform of risk situations to executives and mailjet does it with out problems

i specially like the way it provides real time info on delivery, bounce etc...

What do you dislike?

there is nothing really that i dislike,

i stillplaying with the new beta, but untilnow no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it !!

go to what i like best

"MailJet rocks"

What do you like best?

I have been using MailJet for about 3 years now and they just work.

It is reliable and the best value for money I could find.

What do you dislike?

That I haven't found away to use them more yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. So easy and very reliable.

I deliver PDF forms to businesses and customers alike and Mailjet gets through reliably.

I send up to 1,000 emails every day and this service makes my business viable.

Mailjet review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use and great for collaboration"

What do you like best?

We really enjoy working with Passport, which is their editing tool for emails. We like the templates they provide, also that you can work via drag & drop which saves us a lot of time. Another plus is we can use it for both marketing- and transactional emails.

What do you dislike?

It took us a little bit of time to play around the dashboard to understand the stats and analyse them. Their blog is really helpful though, as well as their dashboard which gives a good overview of all metrics.

We have become much more efficient in our email-marketing efforts. It is great that our marketing and developer teams can work together on the same tools, which helps internal communication and saves us time. Also finally we can properly track and analyse how our email sends are performing.

Mailjet review by Glenn M.
Glenn M.

"Simple low cost email newsletters"

What do you like best?

Mostly the affordable price. We have a weekly list of over 30,000 users, so by comparison to other services, we save hundreds every month on our distribution.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a bit more reporting, but I understand there are reasons for the cost savings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend a little time customizing your own template based on theirs. It's worth it, and once that's done, you can copy and change that template each week. Once you get it set up, it's very easy.

Cost savings while still continuing frequent communication with our newsletter list.

Mailjet review by Administrator

"Good choice for large mailing lists"

What do you like best?

So far the best part of Mailjet has been that it's the least expense option for the a mailing list as large as ours.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface isn't great.

Mailjet review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great service, even for free users"

What do you like best?

Even for users that don't pay for the service you get to send more than enough emails (for us). Haven't used the help desk yet, since the FAQ are usefull!

What do you dislike?

The server is down quite often, but gets back on its feet pretty quickly.

We are sending our emails with a plan, instead of just sending out random info and never following up.

Mailjet review by Fabio L.
Fabio L.

"MailJet has solved my problems"

What do you like best?

because it works very well and i solved my problems

What do you dislike?

nothing, mailjet it's perfect and versatile

Recommendations to others considering the product

mailjet is the right partner for mail sending

I use MailJet like a outgoing mail server for my personal email messages, and on all outgoing email from my website, so i can have certainty and control of any sending.

Mailjet review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

I like the easy interface, and time saving aspect of programmed campaigns

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with the design elements when using certain website browsers. I use Safari most of the time, but this doesn't work very well with Mailjet's interface so have to change to Firefox.

Time saving - benefit of programming a campaign

Mailjet review by Administrator

"Bad and poor , not recomendable"

What do you like best?

nothing, i think nothing special, I think we were really wrong choosing this company

What do you dislike?

support is really inexistent with agents that just cut and paste answers with no soluions, and these cut and paste answer, you must wait for days to receive on

Recommendations to others considering the product

no, sorry, I cannot recomend at all, stay away

no benefit, changing to mailjet have cost us money , we are migrating now

Mailjet review by Internal Consultant in Research
Internal Consultant in Research

"Simple, easy and very cost-effective"

What do you like best?

The sign up process was very easy and quick. They provide multiple currencies including British Pound, which was a bonus. I have now sent a few emails campaigns and the process has been seemless. I think they have a higher rate of delivery compared to some other tools I've used before as I'm getting higher open rates than before.

What do you dislike?

One of the only things I can fault with the platform is the limited amount of pre-made templates. However their custom template creator is easy enough to create something eye-catching pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this system if you're looking for a feature rich and cost-effective email marketing platform.

We send bi-weekly newsletters to a modest amount of customers keeping them informed of the latest services we have. As we're a small business, I have found Mailjet to be VERY cost-effective in comparison to tools we used previously.

Mailjet review by Administrator in Computer Software

"complete waste of money, then they ripped me off for more. "

What do you like best?

nothing at all. none of the emails hit inbox. Then I requested a refund and cancelled, and they billed me the next month.... and refuse to refund that month! Unbelievable. French company that doesn't care about customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Mailjet service does not work... no emails I sent were received. Then after I cancel and request a refund they continued billing me and ignored my ticket... Then agreed I was due a refund and 2 months later they wont send it or respond. SCAMMERS!

no benefit. I was doing email marketing.

Mailjet review by Hemal R.
Hemal R.

"Brilliant! Very developer friendly team and they 'get it'!"

What do you like best?

MJML by a long shot. Also their interface is one of the better ones out there.

What do you dislike?

Only thing - no way to schedule messages to send later in the future (though I am told it is coming)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Transactional and marketing email

Mailjet review by Shirleyson K.
Shirleyson K.

"Amauteur Worst Transactional E-mail Company Ever"

What do you like best?

In the beginning it was all good, Easy to setup, easy configuration, no human conversations untill i had the wors problem i could imagine, They simple blocked all my sending for no reason and after they reviewed it they reliezed it was their mistake they apoligized and sayd they would unlock my sending witch did not happen and i lost 5.000.00 USD in adspent without transactional e-mail for user account confirmation, password reset and others like it.

What do you dislike?

The Support Team is useless! They dont have a clue of what they are doing and takes more than 5 hours between each email reply, i wouldnt recomend it to no one.

dont use mailjet, they dont know what they are doing, they are not good at what they do, Simple amauteurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DONT EVER USE MAILJET, THEY HAVE THE WORST SUPPORT, WORST SERVICE EVER,

DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING,

I DONT RECOMEND MAILJET EVEN FOR MY WORST ENEMIES, IVE LOST 5K USD IN AD SPENT DUE TO THE IRRESPONSABILITY AND LACK OF PROFISIONALITY OF THIS COMPANY!

I was sending transactional e-mails for my ecommerce, and This company blocked the send on a thursday and said they would unblock it on friday after i proved that we where only sending transactional e-mails, And guess what...

They never did, So i come to office monday and find out ive lost 5k in AD spent due to the lack of profisionality from this amateurs.

Mailjet review by Logan B.
Logan B.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Pricing, functionality, ease of use. We have used 3 other email campaign services, all of which were more expensive but did not have features to justify the expense.

What do you dislike?

Can not send to multiple lists at once. It would be ideal once a campaign has been created and you go to select a list if you could select multiple lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will likely find it to be easy to use and well worth the price.

We are able to schedule out campaigns weeks and months in advance which allow automated communication to our prospects.

Mailjet review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"mail service for developer"

What do you like best?

semplicity of integration, easy to use, really fast

What do you dislike?

no integration with free mail domain, i had some problems because the mail sent are received in spam folder

i'm developer, i used mailjet to implement a service in my java desktop application

Mailjet review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"Real time emails made easy"

What do you like best?

An interesting feature is its emphasis on email security. The service offers dedicated IP addresses to send your email for silver account holders. In addition, the ReturnPath tool provides you with a real-time status update.One can also choose to send the campaign to select users or an entire domain. For example, you could choose to send the campaign to the entire yahoo domain or select contacts from your address book.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. Easy to set up and configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick real time way to send,track and manage trasanctional and marketing mails.

We can manage both bulk and transactional emailing.The added-value also resides in the real time reporting tool that reveals to be a very convenient way to monitor and optimize the campaigns.

Mailjet review by Patricia W.
Patricia W.

"Great tool, easy to use with great support."

What do you like best?

Mailjet is easy to use and their support team is always available.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. I am very happy with what I got.

I schedule automated emails and newsletters to selected contacts and save with Mailjet time doing this, giving me more time to work on other tasks.

Mailjet review by Xavier H.
Xavier H.

"Very usefull / very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. The plateform is "plug and play" within 1 day.

Very usefull to manage mailing list.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i do really dislike. The platform is easy to use and quite natural.

sending reporting to clients. have reports from receivers.

"Great flexible ESP"

What do you like best?

The reporting and segmentation leave nothing to be desired

great deliverability

What do you dislike?

a tad on the pricey side. Compliance team is very nit-picky and support teams do not collaborate as well as they should

Recommendations to others considering the product

build strong relationship, keep good stats and gain access to high reputation IP pools

Gmail deliverability, insight to campaigns

Mailjet review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Excellent email service"

What do you like best?

Mail jet is such an easy service to use, using standard templates or changing them to your own needs

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I like everything about the service provided

Ease of sending a weekly newsletter to customers

Mailjet review by Consultant in International Trade and Development
Consultant in International Trade and Development

"First Review"

What do you like best?

Their easy template, and their politic anti-spam.

What do you dislike?

What think that is necessary improve the templates web design. Mail Jet still working with Basic Templates.

Lighting Design industry. Looking for better integrations on CRM programs.

Mailjet review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Would never use again"

What do you like best?

Waste of time..Would never use again. Only sent out about half of my contact list and took over 9 hours to send 480 emails. Bounces any Apple email addresses (me or mac.com)

What do you dislike?

Process of activation is worst. . Customer support does not address why all emails weren't sent and why it is so slow

Very worst support team

Mailjet review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

"Set it and forget it."

What do you like best?

Easy to use web interface, free account for people like me

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet, all work perfectly

I used the free account for home use which allows me to send legitimate emails from my home mail server.

Mailjet review by Agency in Music
Agency in Music

"Great, easy to read and well presented analytics "

What do you like best?

The ability to export to CSV /Excel files is very useful in order to get a quick clean and easily readable report.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the service should be free if Mailjet are garnering all their clients' contacts. There should be an opt-in option for this. My contacts are worth much more than my subscription fee!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to read.

In a public relations company its important to be able to see who is regularly opening (and ignoring) your emails

Mailjet review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great job for easy emails"

What do you like best?

I like the panel, it's really simple and clear, you can find whatever you want easily

What do you dislike?

Well It's still a little bit expensive for me because I'm currently a student

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use, fast and neat

Mailjet is cool because it has free starter mails, so for little campaign it's pretty neat !

Learning about Mailjet?

* We monitor all Mailjet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.