Mailjet

Send both marketing and transactional email with maximum insight and deliverability results. Access SMTP relay, newsletter template, analytics tools and RESTful APIs with any plan.

Work for Mailjet?
Sendwithus 2x

Learning about Mailjet?

Mailjet Reviews

Showing 61 Mailjet reviews
Mailjet review by <span>Roland C.</span>
Roland C.

On Par with its Competitors

What do you like best?

The simple and minimalistic user interface of Mailjet makes it easier to navigate your way in. Even a beginner can even start their email marketing campaign from scratch by simply following the navigation cues on their dashboard. Which is why I highly recommend this for those starters and experienced email marketers. It is probably even better than its competitors that have thousands of features only to be lost in the process. One feature that totally stands out is having to fetch and launch opt-in campaigns with ease. It doesn't have that limitation that industry leaders have put on their email campaign products.

What do you dislike?

With all that's said and done, I have no bad experience nor any bad thing to say. Mailjet is simply what it advertised it to be. Probably the exclusivity of having to wait for an approval might turn some people off, but I would say it's worth the wait.`

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Mailjet as a gateway email marketing tool. Easy and simple to use, but very powerful when it comes to features and performance.

Sending out email campaigns to our newsletter subscriber is a daunting task. It is simply amazing how Mailjet made huge tasks easier but giving the necessary tools needed for a newbie to succeed. We realized that having a manual sending of emails is eating much of our time, and is very prone to errors. Having subscribed to other email marketing products also proved to be a helpful experience to know and discern what is wrong with them, and how Mailjet corrected it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mailjet
Mailjet review by <span>Claudio Miguel G.</span>
Claudio Miguel G.

They treat their paying customers like crap

What do you like best?

it actually works when they let you use it.

What do you dislike?

another nazi like email company that will block your account randomly for no reason specified even if you're just sending transactional emails to your own customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use it if you care about your business.

We were 200€ per month, sending stats were absolutely fine, except for the last email campaign to our own Customers that got blocked by Mailjet when it went through perfectly and with zero complaints with Getresponse.

They blocked our account instantly leaving all our internet businesses without transactional emails and after reviewing our account they now say our business is illegal. (business has been running since 2012 and is the #1 gaming product on Clickbank the biggest digital retailer in the World)

This is not how you treat a customer.

Avoid this company at all costs, they do not care about their customers.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailjet review by <span>Dmitri O.</span>
Dmitri O.

5 years of Mailjet integration with my website

What do you like best?

Simple API, that includes most of the necessary functionality. Nice email template editor. Simplicity of campaign running. Thoughtful approach to anti-spam. Quick turnaround of customer support in case of incidents.

What do you dislike?

Web interface upgrade a couple of years ago had a few glitches for some time. This is to be expected in a major upgrade yet Mailjet could do a better job testing before release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailjet is very useful for both transactional email implementation and email campaigns. For email campaigns you don't need any special technical knowledge. The transactional emails should certainly be implemented by a professional developer.

It is also important to keep the quality of your contacts. If you are using an email list you bought from a 3rd party, forget about it. I believe Mailjet has a good system of keeping a tab on sending email campaigns only to the genuine subscribed customers.

We are using Mailjet both for transactional emails and email campaigns. It certainly helps to automate a lot of functionality of our website http://soulseasons.ca

Mailjet review by <span>Ray K.</span>
Ray K.

A Great Email Platform

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, email lists are a doddle to create and the price is amazing! I can send 60,000 emails a month for £20. Mailjet is an absolute no-brainer and you would be a fool not to use it. I've used every email provider out there and Mailjet have taken everything that is wrong with them and created their own product that works. I've been using Mailjet now for the past 4 years and will continue to use it for many more. Mailjet is the future!

What do you dislike?

There interface has gone through a few iterations and sometimes its hard to read your campaign titles but I imaging that they will fix that in the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, there is a free option that you can use to test it. You'll make massive savings too. My ROI using Mailjet is through the roof. Everyone likes stats and figures and your boss would love to see those ROI stats too!

The sending of autoresponders, email sign ups and email marketing made simple without costing £1,000s a month.

Mailjet review by <span>Benjamin Z.</span>
Benjamin Z.

A Great Tool For Emailing Campains

What do you like best?

I like the interface, which is clear and self explanatory. I also like the fact that it's possible to customize the html message with my own design and links. There is a very good information table with all the required codes such as unsubsribe... which is very useful (at least for the first email). Once the campaign is sent, it is easy to track what email were opened or not and by who. I am using the free plan and when I need, I can upgrade for just 1 month.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit hard to set up SPF and DKIM at the beginning, but I think it's more related to my hosting supplier. Otherwise, there is nothing I really dislike with this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with most competitors, there is a free plan, so you can get used to the interface and settings without spending any money. Just try it and decide by yourself if it's solving your problem the way you want. I liked it and I keep using it regularly.

I started using Mailjet in a previous company, because I needed to have an SMTP server for the portable computers of the company. Otherwise, most people couldn't send emails from their PC without manually changing the SMTP parameters. It was really good for this. Then I used it to send emailing campaigns, which I still do now. I tried other solutions but I'm used to this one and I chose it for my new company: http://sartoriasapone.com It is simple and efficient and there is a free plan.

Mailjet review by <span>Regis C.</span>
Regis C.

J'utilise et je conseil mailjet à tous mes clients

What do you like best?

La première chose sur Mailjet c'est le prix, il permet de vraiment démarrer sans que cela coûte une fortune.

Ensuite, il y a le sérieux technique de la plateforme et la qualité des statistiques fournies.

What do you dislike?

Pendant longtemps j'ai trouvé que le support technique était d'assez mauvaise qualité, il semble que ceci est un train de changer depuis quelques mois.

J'utilise mailjet à titre professionnel pour mes emailings mais aussi pour tous mes envois normaux.

La plateforme permet un paramétrage précis des SPF et Dkim ce qui assure une très bonne délivrabilité des emails.

J'ai essayé de passer directement par la plateforme de mon hébergeur, mais étant sur un serveur mutualisé j'étais trop souvent confronté à des problèmes de délivrabilité en particulier avec des clients très pointilleux. Mailjet à résolu une grosse partie des problèmes.

Learning about Mailjet?

* We monitor all Mailjet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.