MailTracker

Showing 5 MailTracker reviews
MailTracker review by <span>Naomi M.</span>
Naomi M.

Excellent BD Tool for Tracking Emails

What do you like best?

I like being able to see who has read my emails, when and how many times.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are too many email notifications. On an email that is sent to multiple recipients internally, it would be easier if I didn't get over 50 'read receipts' but in reality, it's not really that big a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free version is fine, but it is worth paying to upgrade to the full version for $59, you get better tracking analytics.

Tracking the status of BD emails sent including when they are forwarded. This enables to prioritize which targets to focus on pursuing over others. If my email has been read multiple times, then that's a potential client I am going to pursue more than someone who hasn't opened my email!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MailTracker
MailTracker review by <span>Hamed N.</span>
Hamed N.

Wonderful tool

What do you like best?

Wonderful tool, Google might want to take it over

What do you dislike?

though i couldn't understand why mobile version is not available

Some of the bad answering clients must be replying

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

MailTracker review by <span>Bianca B.</span>
Bianca B.

Maintenance review

What do you like best?

I like that it notifies me when messages are read so my team and I are always on the same page the next work morning

What do you dislike?

No dislikes just currently began using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

This app keeps everyone honest as to whether they received updates about projects were working on

MailTracker review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

Must Try

What do you like best?

Very convenient information, i can track when my email was views, Plus real time notification supper fast and awesome.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is something i dislike from Mail tracker am OK with everything as for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try this software, i know you will love it as it will help you manage your time and your work, and be notified about information about your communication.

When it come to time management, i think mail tracker can do the magic, it keeps me informed and well planed.

MailTracker review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

International Student Exchange

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how easily items are identified.

What do you dislike?

The stamp on the bottom of emails, notififying clients that email is being tracked. This could make people feel uncomfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really am to new to it to have recommendations.

Easily identified when people are actually receiving items, and just not responding to them instead of wondering.

Learning about MailTracker?

* We monitor all MailTracker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.