MainStreet Marketing

MainStreet Marketing provide a 3 week online program that includes practical education, business coaching and a modern toolkit.

Work for MainStreet Marketing?

Learning about MainStreet Marketing?

MainStreet Marketing Reviews

Ask MainStreet Marketing a Question
Showing 2 MainStreet Marketing reviews
MainStreet Marketing review by Susan K.
Susan K.

"Exciting new way to grow your small business!"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to access and use- it is stripped down to the essentials for a small business owner so that you don't spend time on extraneous material. Very good back-up support from coaches. Simple to work into your working day which is really important for a busy small business owner. I especially appreciate the practicality of the information - no theory- just basic information that you can put into immediate practice.

What do you dislike?

I actually haven't any complaint about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Main Street Marketing is a very realistic way to educate yourself - on your own time frame- in some very essential business skills. Provides the security of learning and feeling more at ease with financial concepts and also gaining some immediate practical ideas for maintaining and increasing your customer base.

Especially useful for figuring out which social media channels are the most effective and how to implement them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MainStreet Marketing
MainStreet Marketing review by Project Manager in Primary/Secondary Education
Project Manager in Primary/Secondary Education

"Marketing Product"

What do you like best?

the ability to market from anywhere that I am. I can also pre select sending out information (schedule it)

What do you dislike?

ease of access to specific features when I cannot find what I am looking for.

What Other B2B Services solution do you use?

Learning about MainStreet Marketing?

* We monitor all MainStreet Marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.