The reports are great. Labor reports, discount summary reports, sales reports, items reports. Pretty much any report you can think of, you got it.
* Setting up new buttons and transferring them to screens is not easy.
* Any modifications to buttons are difficult to program and then not user friendly
* Once a check is closed, payment is lost if needed to be re-opened
* Impossible to retrieve payment information from office
* Cannot delete buttons or employees without affecting reports
* If one terminal is down and must be fixed from the office, difficult to assess and fix the problem
* Cannot run partial payment and leave check open
* Tickets printed in the kitchen with modifications are often difficult to understand and difficult to differentiate between orders on the same ticket
No problem solving, just trying to run a restaurant. I haven't seen any benefits of this system over Aloha from previous restaurants. Aloha was easier for programming POS, user POS, payment POS, setting up new employees and their functions, printing to kitchen / bar.