Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse

Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse integrates multiple data sources from internal core systems, including policy, billing, claims and distribution, as well as external data sources, both traditional and emerging, to unlock insights.

Work for Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse?

Learning about Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse?

Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse Reviews

Showing 1 Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse review
Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse review by <span>Amanda C.</span>
Amanda C.

"Helpful but Confusing"

What do you like best?

That it helps to store everything that we need. I am very satisfied with this product and even though we just started using it I have already begun to really like it.

What do you dislike?

At times the interface is a little confusing. We have just started using it and I feel like given more time it will be easier and easier to use but at first, there is a slight learning curve that I hope will get faster and faster to get over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all in one solution this is a step in the right direction. This product was not our first choice but I am very pleased that we decided to give it a try, it has helped us in so many ways thus far.

We are aligning everything into one core place. This is helping us to streamline our business so that we can execute faster in the future. This is a major problem that is getting solved and we are very grateful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse

What Other Insurance solution do you use?

Learning about Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse?

* We monitor all Majesco Enterprise Data Warehouse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.