MakeOffices

MakeOffices empowers entrepreneurs and innovators with the workspaces and services they need to grow their business. Rent private offices, open desks, virtual offices, and meeting space, enjoy all-inclusive amenities, and join an inspiring community all at price that fits any budget. Love Where You Work!

Work for MakeOffices?

Learning about MakeOffices?

MakeOffices Reviews

Showing 1 MakeOffices review
MakeOffices review by Analyst/Journalist in Internet
Analyst/Journalist in Internet

"Great office space"

What do you like best?

I was at the Chicago location on the Magnificent Mile, which was brand new when I first started going there. It was quiet, clean, and didn't distract with gimmicks. I was able to get work done and it provided everything necessary. Price was also really great compared to others in the area.

What do you dislike?

Location was new when I went, so there weren't a lot of folks around. Ended up feeling kind of weird being in a big empty space, but also helped productivity

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MakeOffices

What Coworking Spaces solution do you use?

Learning about MakeOffices?

* We monitor all MakeOffices reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.