ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus

Ready-to-deploy change auditing & reporting solution for MS Exchange environment

Work for ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus?

Learning about ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus?

ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus Reviews

Showing 1 ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus review
ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Really beautiful mail client"

What do you like best?

I really love the sleek interface of the mail client and how easy it is to navigate. Also having an eyecatching @zoho.com is very nice.

What do you dislike?

Not really sure how to use many of the other tools, especially when it comes to every day use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to stand out, the domain name is very unique and others will not have seen it before other than on your resume or when you reach out to them! The client works just as well if not better than other clients I have used in the past, looks modern, and functions perfectly.

My email stands out among others because I have an @zoho.com domain that nobody else that I've ever met has.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus

What Other IT Security solution do you use?

Learning about ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus?

* We monitor all ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.