ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Manage your devices, apps, profiles and assets by performing mobile device management (MDM) operations to configure and secure mobile devices from a central location. It supports managing iOS, Android, Samsung SAFE & Samsung KNOX devices and Windows phones.

Work for ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus?
Jamf entermobman  2x

Learning about ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus?

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus Reviews

Ask ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus a Question
Showing 13 ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus reviews
ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus review by <span>Daniel W.</span>
Daniel W.

Mobile Device Manager Plus meets most of our needs.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of enrolling new devices. You simply send your user an email, they click a link and they suddenly show up in the portal. I like how easy it is to whitelist apps and allow them to be downloaded by the MDM app on the mobile device itself. They've recently added 2-factor authentication which was a big security concern. MDM support has been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

You cannot control iTunes/iCloud accounts nor can you control iOS device updates. These features are the only thing holding us back from going 100% with MDM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to host this software somewhere and allow port forwarding/open ports on your firewall to allow actual ease of setup.

GPS Geolocation has been helpful when mobile devices have been lost. The remote wipe feature is a great alleviator of stress in the event of theft but we fortunately have not had a need for it. This software has also allowed us to keep track of who has a smart phone and monitor those using them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus
ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus review by <span>מני .</span>
מני .

Excellent product, excellent interface

What do you like best?

Great monitoring and tracking capability

Kiosk mode is excellent and seFriendly interface

Excellent capabilities that leading providers like RDP do not have

Android 6 solutions are especially great when it comes to NFC

Excellent human relations and support on-line and despite language difficulties

What do you dislike?

Inability to interface to Microsoft Azure

Reports interface requires improvement

When you disconnect Androy devices there are a lot of failures during the disengagement

It is sometimes necessary to erase the device completely after KISOK MODE

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended Excellent product Excellent support team

A recommended product is constantly improving and offers many possibilities in the field of MDM

It is highly recommended to use an organization that wants support and remote control of its devices in the organization

It is possible to install locally and not only in the cloud for those who are concerned about the security of the organization's information

Allows you to embed the logs of the company that you represent

They have full and excellent products like AD in the cloud and lots more solutions

Allows you to embed the logs of the company that you represent

Web And applications filtering applications

My business is based on hardware hardening and software with KIOSK MODE

And not just Samsung devices

And they provide an excellent solution to these issues, although more improvements are needed

What Enterprise Mobility Management solution do you use?

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus review by <span>Stefan B.</span>
Stefan B.

Overall very good, functionality and ease of use are plus points

What do you like best?

User interface is very straight forward to navigate

Easy to set up

Performs as expected

Enrolment options are fast and efficient

Help topic on user portal are very useful too

What do you dislike?

Not much so far, slight issue using the short URL on the enrolment invite email but

the option to use the full link circumvented this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything you need with very little fuss

Management of a number of devices throughout our business, The main plus point is how easy it is to use and set up, it works as expected and is not overly fussy or clunky.

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus review by <span>Mikkel R.</span>
Mikkel R.

Great product. Great customer support

What do you like best?

I really like the features, functionality, customer support and the simplicity in the product.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a problem with the App Distribution. Not all of my devices is getting the app, I push to them. Even if I Force Install them. And its completely random which devices doesn't recieve the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is easy to use and set up. Live Chat Customer Support responds within 1 minute.

The slow setup with devices for our truck drivers. The overview of my devices in one place.

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus review by <span>E A.</span>
E A.

Great product and easy to use

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage multiple devices from cell phones, tablets and laptops all on the same platform.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about the system. Installing and enrolling the devices was harmless. I would like to see more reporting features to run reports on how much time spent on apps.

Tracking and monitoring productivity of our employees. The App tracking in itself is blessing as it will tell me when a new app is downloaded.

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

Not bad

What do you like best?

I really like having multiple groups for devices. We have multiple satellite locations, and we have devices from each location separated into their own groups.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the general cumbersomeness of navigating the web interface (MDM). For example, I have to change the assigned user of a device from the Enrollment tab, but I can only see the serial number of the device from the Inventory tab, and so I have to go back and forth to verify that it's the correct device.

The ability to upgrade our enterprise app on multiple devices automatically and silently.

Learning about ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus?

* We monitor all ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.