Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

ManageEngine OpUtils

2.5

OpManager offers comprehensive network monitoring capabilities that help you monitor network performance, detect network faults in real time, troubleshoot errors, and prevent downtime.

Work for ManageEngine OpUtils?

Learning about ManageEngine OpUtils?

ManageEngine OpUtils Reviews

Showing 1 ManageEngine OpUtils review
ManageEngine OpUtils review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Pretty good for small or large environment"

What do you like best?

It's great, helped me and my team of 40+ to manage our switches & IPs with ease. We used it to perform network monitoring tasks like detecting a rogue device intrusion, and keeping a check on bandmonitoring tools. It's simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The GUI could be a bit more light, and simplistic. Otherwise it's great.

The monitoring tools I've used have made things so much easier than the other utilities we've used before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManageEngine OpUtils

What IT Alerting solution do you use?

Learning about ManageEngine OpUtils?

* We monitor all ManageEngine OpUtils reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.