ManageFlitter

ManageFlitter provides you with a set of easy to use tools to empower you to work smarter and faster with Twitter .

Work for ManageFlitter?

Showing 18 ManageFlitter reviews
ManageFlitter review by <span>Pooja S.</span>
Pooja S.

All-in-one Twitter management Software

What do you like best?

Manageflitter Twitter management software provides a complete tool to manage and promote your business strategies on tiwtter. PowerPost features gives assurance that your tweets are well seen by your twitter followers. ManageFlitter have very string Account Analytics feature that provide in-depth analytics for the Twitter activities of their users.

What do you dislike?

There are several limits imposed by ManageFlitter team to prevent the software from getting abused , it will take time for you to live within the limitations and easily use the applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to grower your twitter subscriber base with better follower interaction , you should try this awesome twitter marketing software.

If you are looking to keep your twitter followers , you should go with this ManageFlitter regimen on a daily basis. I have increased my follwer base and strengthen our social media interaction using ManageFlitter on daily basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManageFlitter
ManageFlitter review by <span>Divya S.</span>
Divya S.

Easily Target your twitter audience using ManageFlitter

What do you like best?

I am wondering too see not much review about Manageflitter here. Manageflitter has the ability to manage the followers and whom i followed across many social accounts.Power Mode gives an exhaustive number of filters on your Twitter search (over 25 filters), such as influence, follower:following ratio.

Knowing who to follow or not is something that I would have to manually scrape from my Twitter accounts.

What do you dislike?

Their free account is so poor, just 20 unfollow per day.Sometimes the site is down and does not let you unfollow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software to follow , unfollow in a well targeted , time saving manner , manageflitter is preferable .

We are managing our twitter account using Manageflitter software.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

ManageFlitter review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great Twitter tool - hands down!

What do you like best?

Can't pick one thing, there are so many good tools. Love all the information that it gives on followers so I can dive deep for each individual client. This was a game changer for me (when it comes to organic growth). It has been a very valuable tool for management of all client accounts, and has certainly contributed to their account growth.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have used it enough to say that. It's been serving me well all around at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing tool! If you are trying to do organic growth you need this. It's amazing and will be a vital tool that saves your marketing team time and energy. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

Organic Twitter growth and weeding out fake profiles. It's been amazing at helping me to determine which accounts are inactive, which is a big determining factor as to whether I continue to follow.

ManageFlitter review by <span>Laurie B.</span>
Laurie B.

GREAT tool but lacks stability

What do you like best?

The options for searching and targeting the right twitter following is limitless on Manage Flitter. The tool is incredible at helping you build your Twitter following and creating your tribe.

What do you dislike?

In 2016 I've seen a decline in the stability of Mange Flitter. The software contains a lot of bugs and they are constantly running "maintenance" updates. Since we use a paid version of Manage Flitter, this can be rather frustrating since there have been days when the whole system is down.

Growing a Twitter following from scratch can be rather challenging. We were looking for a tool that would help us grow our audience quickly and also find the RIGHT audience. Manage Flitter helped us target other organizations that are similar to ours and target their followers. Because of this, we are quickly gaining a voice with Twitter followers who already have an interest in what we do.

ManageFlitter review by <span>John W.</span>
John W.

Simple and useful

What do you like best?

It is great to unfollow/follow users at a quick rate. Also easy to navigate and read. You don't have to worry too much about the system and its uses.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of limits that you'll have to go through to access the full website. Can be hard to get used to at first but with time, it does get easier to process and use. Highly recommend testing it out - at least it's free and simple to use.

The biggest benefit is getting rid of unwanted Twitter users that aren't following you if you followed them. It's also a free tool to observe your followers in more detail in a quick fashion. Don't have to worry too much about managing followers from the native Twitter app. It's useful to just go to Manageflitter.

ManageFlitter review by <span>Adam C.</span>
Adam C.

Had Great Success Identifying My Twitter Audience & Categorize Into Groups

What do you like best?

This tool is essentially free to utilize on the internet and does a great job of showing data in real time. From hovering my mouse over a certain user, I can automatically see what their follower/following ratio is, whether they're a popular or verified account, and if they're active users or dormant. This helped me clear up my follower/following ratio greatly. Specifically helping me identify Twitter users who were not following me back...I could narrow it down from there and see who is verified, popular and ultimately...least engaged. I am a huge fan of this tool.

What do you dislike?

The filtering system for this tool can be a bit tricky to navigate, as it's not as intuitive as it visually appears to be. I had to be careful a few times to not unfollow people who were already following me back, simply because I was confused on how the filtering of users system worked on this site. I could also do without the pop-ups that come to light in the top center of the page once logged in and connected to my Twitter account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool to others who are laser focused on increasing their KLOUT score (social media impact based on what their audience does to the content a brand shares). So this means that such things as favorites, retweets and mentions are very critical in engagement. If pulling data or extracting into an Excel file from ManageFlitter were possible....I think that'd be a great idea. That way a user can take the raw data and manipulate it to show what they need to see. Data always tells a story.

The goal is to always have a healthy conversion on Twitter based on followers/following. If you are following less than the amount of people who are following you, then you are safe to "follow" about 2001 users. If the scenario were opposite, a Twitter user is capped at following 2001 users until their ratio equals out and their followers number becomes the larger of the two. This ManageFlitter tool has helped me identify my audience into groups of inactive, verified, popular, engaging and least engaging so I can make informed decisions when decision who to unfollow.

Learning about ManageFlitter?

* We monitor all ManageFlitter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.