ManageWP

ManageWP gives you the power to automate the management of any number of WordPress sites

Work for ManageWP?
Upcontent 2x

Learning about ManageWP?

ManageWP Reviews

Ask ManageWP a Question
Showing 20 ManageWP reviews
ManageWP review by <span>Katie T.</span>
Katie T.

Manage WP is vital to my business

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Manage WP is being able to see all the websites I manage at a glance, and see which ones need to be updated and if there are any problems. The paid features are also great, and I like that you can choose which sites you upgrade.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the Safe Update feature takes so long. I really feel that it could be quicker but this isn't a deal breaker for me. If I used safe update for all plugins and sites, I'd be updating 24/7. I just choose to use Safe Update on major updates like themes and Woocommerce and other heavy plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it, it's free and very easy to set up! You can't lose when you try the software. I started with 2 clients and updated their sites with Manage WP once and decided I couldn't live without it.

I am solving a lot of problems, like keeping up with individual usernames and passwords for all clients, logging into each one individually to do updates, etc. I keep important information in the notes section, and I can run security scans and backups all without actually going into the site dashboard. It saves SO MUCH TIME.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManageWP
ManageWP review by <span>Luis E.</span>
Luis E.

Best Wordpress Sites Manager

What do you like best?

It's the easiest way to update or give maintenance to wordpress websites from a single dashboard. Just with few click you can update all your websites. Also with safe update you can rollback a corrupt or wrong update/upgrade without issues. This i a great time saver tool.

What do you dislike?

It has some great free features, but maybe add some others to give the users more flexibility. Also there are some tools that could be great to have them free with others providers not just GoDaddy. Timeout sometimes is about the plugins, so maybe they can improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster and easier to implement, better support and response times from support.

Wordpress maintenance is easier and faster than before. Also the customers reports are really great. They are easy to understand and it's really great to have this job done with few clicks. Also the Security Reports helps you keep your websites monitored without investing on a third party tool.

The performance Reports also cover some tools like pagespeed and pingdom tools just in one report and run the performance report per site just needs one click. And If you pay for the automatic reports it's really: setup once and forget.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

ManageWP review by <span>Manhattan R.</span>
Manhattan R.

Prefer the old version.

What do you like best?

I was a fan of the original ManageWP. It was simple and had great tools for very little or no cost. The new incarnation known as Orion is confusing, and seems like a lot of GUI that is not required. I spend a great deal of time looking for the information I need. I was excited during the beta but it just seems to have fallen flat. There are still useful tools but with every click there is a pay wall. I would just prefer a simple pricing scale that I can choose and know what I am getting.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel is overdone and tiresome to use. I would prefer a more minimal workflow.

The main dashboard is ok as it is similar to the old version but the rest is just too much to dig though and keep getting pay wall blocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying it as they do have some nice tools but I do not feel the interface is a friendly one and the paywalls get annoying.

Maintaining multiple sites and multi sites

ManageWP review by <span>Ivan G.</span>
Ivan G.

Best WP Management Out There

What do you like best?

The ease of it is fantastic. Admittedly, their move to the Orion dashboard was a little unsettling since our team had been accustomed to using the standard dashboard. But as we started to learn our way, we also found that their constant updates allowed it to get easier to adjust to it.

What do you dislike?

The inability, without upgrading to another more expensive option, to have individual users and roles. This is elementary and a crucial part to anyone using this platform. Without it, the ability to know who did what when is a hinderance. Wish this had this ability out of the gate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using InfiniteWP is really the only other real competitor - and we have problems (utilizing both of them due to acquisition). ManageWP is really the gold standard for this type of service.

The ability to manage mroe than 100+ WP installations at once, get notifications when something arises and the reporting tools save us a ton of resources and time. Utilizing this for our clients, we're able to quickly address issues, upgrades and offer custom reporting on all the tasks we've done with a click of a few buttons. I hope their acquisition by GoDaddy does not make everything go south.

ManageWP review by <span>AnnA L.</span>
AnnA L.

Saves time and keeps wordpress safe

What do you like best?

Since the new ORION Launch - you get great overview of all the websites you manage. You can easy see which site has what plugin and themes.

Check out that they are secure and ha a backup. By activating uptime-monitor you get a notice if the site goes down.

Then you also have SEO tools and Google Analytics makes the Manage WP great!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an opportunity to crate tasks.

That would be grate for teamwork when updating or working on sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a testrun.

The smart pricing system let's you add more features as you go.

Having several wordpress sites of your own or managing your customers sites can take a lot of time. You have to make sure they are updated, that all themes and plugins are updated. That takes time!

With Manage WP you get a dashboard with a great overview of which site has what plugin and if it need to be updated. You can easily activate security checkups, backups, uptime monitoring.

You can update alla plugins on one site or on al sites, you can easily see which have backup or not. You can see which site need to be optimize, check for comments and also when Manage WP has done the work - you can send the customer a report telling them of all great work you (Manage WP) have done.

ManageWP review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

Add incredible value to your web development services

What do you like best?

Manage WP makes my life so easy when it comes to backing up and transferring websites.

What do you dislike?

The platform will go down occasionally for maintenance without notice. This is getting better though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, you should be using it to provide more value to your Wordpress clients.

I can easily make backups of my websites and restore them in one click if need be. No more pulling out your hair when one of your sites goes down!

Learning about ManageWP?

* We monitor all ManageWP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.