ManageWP

ManageWP gives you the power to automate the management of any number of WordPress sites

Work for ManageWP?

Learning about ManageWP?

ManageWP Reviews

Ask ManageWP a Question
Showing 21 ManageWP reviews
ManageWP review by <span>Damon M.</span>
Damon M.

"Great Option For Managing Multiple WordPress Sites"

What do you like best?

Allows easy access to dashboards, plugin updates and backups for many sites.

The automatic backups work well and provide easy restores and downloading of specific files or parts of the database.

The site clone feature works very well.

What do you dislike?

Interface can be a little slow sometimes.

Loading sites can take time.

No options to change length of time backups are kept for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. They offer easy plans to get started so it's worth a try to see if it helps you.

The features are great and the ability to only pay for the features you need for a specific site really helps control costs.

As Agency managing over 75 WordPress Sites having easy access to all our sites and keeping them all backed up and up to date can be tough. Having everything in one place makes it much simpler.

Whenever we setup a new site adding it to ManageWP is one of the first steps we take.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManageWP
ManageWP review by <span>Katie T.</span>
Katie T.

"Manage WP is vital to my business"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Manage WP is being able to see all the websites I manage at a glance, and see which ones need to be updated and if there are any problems. The paid features are also great, and I like that you can choose which sites you upgrade.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the Safe Update feature takes so long. I really feel that it could be quicker but this isn't a deal breaker for me. If I used safe update for all plugins and sites, I'd be updating 24/7. I just choose to use Safe Update on major updates like themes and Woocommerce and other heavy plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it, it's free and very easy to set up! You can't lose when you try the software. I started with 2 clients and updated their sites with Manage WP once and decided I couldn't live without it.

I am solving a lot of problems, like keeping up with individual usernames and passwords for all clients, logging into each one individually to do updates, etc. I keep important information in the notes section, and I can run security scans and backups all without actually going into the site dashboard. It saves SO MUCH TIME.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

ManageWP review by <span>Luis E.</span>
Luis E.

"Best Wordpress Sites Manager"

What do you like best?

It's the easiest way to update or give maintenance to wordpress websites from a single dashboard. Just with few click you can update all your websites. Also with safe update you can rollback a corrupt or wrong update/upgrade without issues. This i a great time saver tool.

What do you dislike?

It has some great free features, but maybe add some others to give the users more flexibility. Also there are some tools that could be great to have them free with others providers not just GoDaddy. Timeout sometimes is about the plugins, so maybe they can improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster and easier to implement, better support and response times from support.

Wordpress maintenance is easier and faster than before. Also the customers reports are really great. They are easy to understand and it's really great to have this job done with few clicks. Also the Security Reports helps you keep your websites monitored without investing on a third party tool.

The performance Reports also cover some tools like pagespeed and pingdom tools just in one report and run the performance report per site just needs one click. And If you pay for the automatic reports it's really: setup once and forget.

ManageWP review by <span>Manhattan R.</span>
Manhattan R.

"Prefer the old version. "

What do you like best?

I was a fan of the original ManageWP. It was simple and had great tools for very little or no cost. The new incarnation known as Orion is confusing, and seems like a lot of GUI that is not required. I spend a great deal of time looking for the information I need. I was excited during the beta but it just seems to have fallen flat. There are still useful tools but with every click there is a pay wall. I would just prefer a simple pricing scale that I can choose and know what I am getting.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel is overdone and tiresome to use. I would prefer a more minimal workflow.

The main dashboard is ok as it is similar to the old version but the rest is just too much to dig though and keep getting pay wall blocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying it as they do have some nice tools but I do not feel the interface is a friendly one and the paywalls get annoying.

Maintaining multiple sites and multi sites

ManageWP review by <span>Ivan G.</span>
Ivan G.

"Best WP Management Out There"

What do you like best?

The ease of it is fantastic. Admittedly, their move to the Orion dashboard was a little unsettling since our team had been accustomed to using the standard dashboard. But as we started to learn our way, we also found that their constant updates allowed it to get easier to adjust to it.

What do you dislike?

The inability, without upgrading to another more expensive option, to have individual users and roles. This is elementary and a crucial part to anyone using this platform. Without it, the ability to know who did what when is a hinderance. Wish this had this ability out of the gate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using InfiniteWP is really the only other real competitor - and we have problems (utilizing both of them due to acquisition). ManageWP is really the gold standard for this type of service.

The ability to manage mroe than 100+ WP installations at once, get notifications when something arises and the reporting tools save us a ton of resources and time. Utilizing this for our clients, we're able to quickly address issues, upgrades and offer custom reporting on all the tasks we've done with a click of a few buttons. I hope their acquisition by GoDaddy does not make everything go south.

ManageWP review by <span>AnnA L.</span>
AnnA L.

"Saves time and keeps wordpress safe"

What do you like best?

Since the new ORION Launch - you get great overview of all the websites you manage. You can easy see which site has what plugin and themes.

Check out that they are secure and ha a backup. By activating uptime-monitor you get a notice if the site goes down.

Then you also have SEO tools and Google Analytics makes the Manage WP great!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an opportunity to crate tasks.

That would be grate for teamwork when updating or working on sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a testrun.

The smart pricing system let's you add more features as you go.

Having several wordpress sites of your own or managing your customers sites can take a lot of time. You have to make sure they are updated, that all themes and plugins are updated. That takes time!

With Manage WP you get a dashboard with a great overview of which site has what plugin and if it need to be updated. You can easily activate security checkups, backups, uptime monitoring.

You can update alla plugins on one site or on al sites, you can easily see which have backup or not. You can see which site need to be optimize, check for comments and also when Manage WP has done the work - you can send the customer a report telling them of all great work you (Manage WP) have done.

ManageWP review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"Add incredible value to your web development services"

What do you like best?

Manage WP makes my life so easy when it comes to backing up and transferring websites.

What do you dislike?

The platform will go down occasionally for maintenance without notice. This is getting better though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, you should be using it to provide more value to your Wordpress clients.

I can easily make backups of my websites and restore them in one click if need be. No more pulling out your hair when one of your sites goes down!

ManageWP review by <span>Paul N.</span>
Paul N.

"The Future of Wordpress Care Plans, Done Right!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that they are continuing to improve their automation processes from Performance and Security scans, daily and weekly backups, to their latest tool, automated client reports. They continue to innovate and that is what I love about them.

What do you dislike?

The price is still a little blurry even after Orion was launched. For the most part, you are billed on what you use, and you won't know what that is until the end of the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the right opportunity for anyone out there wanting to provide peace of mind to their clients, knowing that you can deliver value to them.

As a digital marketing consultant, I am providing value to my clients. I am keeping their Wordpress websites secured and backed up. And the clients get a detailed report each month with what exactly we do, giving them peace of mind knowing that if their website gets hacked tomorrow, that we can just restore the website in less than 24 hours.

ManageWP review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Makes more sense if you're a developer"

What do you like best?

The best feature about Manage WP is the ability to save all logins from one platform. Also it's an easy way to integrate other tools such as analytics and see the changing stats every day without logging into each tool separately.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about this product is the difficulty of finding where things are. If there is an update or recommended thing, it's hard for someone who isn't a developer to know where to look or what to click on.

We mainly got this product to monitor uptime and have one area we could see all plugin updates from Wordpress.

ManageWP review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Best platform so far!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for ManageWP for maintaining multiple sites at once has saved me countless hours. I used the original version of MWP years ago but abandoned it for other solutions due to the cost. When they announced Orion though I was enticed to return and I'm really glad I did! Orion has all of the features I need - reliable off-site backups, client reporting tools (although I have some requests in this area), SEO and performance monitoring, ability to have different clients on different paid tiers, etc. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Orion evolves now that it has finally officially launched!

What do you dislike?

Not everything is super intuitive. For instance, I just needed to restore to a backup point from a previous week and it wasn't clear to me that I needed to select that date from the calendar... I'd like to be able to make notations about additional tasks I've done - e.g. if I needed to do a manual update instead of through MWP, or if I did some other maintenance task not accounted for within MWP - and have it show up on the client report for that month. I also find the sorting of sites a little wonky but it might just be that my brain functions differently - I keep having to remind myself that I have to select Plugins, which sites, and then the update tab if I'm looking for a specific plugin to update across the board....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a whirl! You'll be glad you did!

Ease of maintaining well over a dozen sites on varying tiers of service all at once! My client reporting has improved ten-fold and the reports look far more professional (although I'd like them to be more compact). I save a ton of time over screenshotting all of my updates and then manually creating monthly reports.

ManageWP review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

"Great service but nickel and dimes for every single thing"

What do you like best?

I like the automation for update sand plug-ins on Wordpress. Backups works well. It does everything from one dashboard. It's good for checking the status of multiple sites in one window.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always update automatically, softaculous does a better job of that. The automation is a bit glitchy and the price is annoying since each additional option is an additional monthly cost.

Keeping websites updated and managed.

ManageWP review by <span>Amy M.</span>
Amy M.

"Saved me so much wasted time. "

What do you like best?

I can roll out updates, security changes, install the session, do anything I need to including posting to several sites at once. This saved my sanity!

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. I actually have not gotten to learn every feature yet but so far everything works no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is amazing! I can't imagine why anyone doesn't need this if they manage more than 1 WordPress site. It is priced competitively too! You can use a trial to find out if you like it.

I can login to and manage every clients website from one dashboard! Posts, updates, plug-ins... So far I am saving hours at a time from logging in and out of so many individual WordPress dashboards.

ManageWP review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"WP Manager is Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

Website Clone

Daily Automatic Backups to Google Drive, AWS, Dropbox and more.

Web Analytics

SEO & Keyword Ranking

What do you dislike?

Issues Adding Websites Hosted on Godaddy Managed Wordpress and that can be related to Godaddy. I contacted both ManageWp and Godaddy for the issue to be resolved however it still remains open to this date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend signing up for the Trial to learn the Platform and see if it works with your Host Server or not because i experienced issues with Godaddy Host Server however it works fine with AWS.

Connecting to websites quickly and increased efficiency in managing WP.

Monitoring tools have helped to learn about the website uptime, traffic alerts and more.

ManageWP review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Brilliant software for managing multiple sites"

What do you like best?

I like the fact all my site information is on one place and I can see what needs doing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes its time to refresh and can lose connection with some sites and I have to reconnect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do this if you are managing more than 3 sites. The time you will save is brilliant.

It saves me time updating client sites and my own.

ManageWP review by <span>Aaron L.</span>
Aaron L.

"Excellent Service and Wonderful Product"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to start using it and also it was really easy to back up my client sites

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not very intuitive.

Run a web design and development consultancy that provides the hosting and maintenance. ManageWP helped to ensure that we can automate a lot of maintenance work.

ManageWP review by <span>Andrea N.</span>
Andrea N.

"Easily manage (and backup) any wordpress blog"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to setup and when you have done that you can manage all your wordpress blogs from a single interface. You can make sure they all plugins are automatically updated and the site is backed up.

It also automatically scans your sites for threats and malware.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I didn't find anything that I don't like. It works great and I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to manage more than a single website, you need ManageWP

Having to login to a number of websites to apply updates and backups was a nightmare. No I can have all the information instantly available from a single dashboard

ManageWP review by <span>Amy V.</span>
Amy V.

"Terrific tool for users with multiple self-hosted WordPress blogs"

What do you like best?

I can maintain several sites from one dashboard. Updating plugins and themes; managing comments, and posting content is a snap.

What do you dislike?

There are security issues with logging into all sites from one interface. While I don't have as big a concern as some others I've spoken to, I understand the concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more than one WordPress blog, it's worth looking at, but it's especially useful for those who have several - that's where the real time savings will become evident.

ManageWP is a huge time-saver. I tend to have many of the same plugins on more than one site - being able to update a plugin across four sites at once is fantastic.

ManageWP review by <span>Timothy C.</span>
Timothy C.

"ManageWP"

What do you like best?

Best backup solution for multiple sites i have found.

What do you dislike?

there's not a lot. with the change over to orion things have been running very smoothly. Maybe integrating my Managewp account into orion so I can do things like add and edit sites from my orion account would be useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Migrating sites between hosts/implementing beta sites to live with ease alone makes this worth the price. Add in the backup features and site updates makes it a huge winner.

managing backups and updates for multiple sites across multiple hosts.

ManageWP review by <span>Chris A.</span>
Chris A.

"The ONLY way to manage multiple Wordpress websites!"

What do you like best?

I was skeptical about ManageWP when I first started using it. How could a program possibly keep multiple Wordpress websites updated and backed up? Well I am here to tell you it works great, and is relatively easy to setup and very secure. I have been using it for almost a year now and no complaints. Even though Wordpress now self-updates this service is still relevant with plug-in updates and backups. I love it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is does not sync and you need to do a little work, but the documentation helps you through any rough spots. I have not had any issued I was not able to work through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have access to hosting ftp credentials. Should be able to modify configuration file (Wordpress). Backups can be directed to host or to dropbox or Amazon Web Services (AWS).

I design Websites among other things and I often host and support my customers sites. ManageWP allows me to keep track of all the sites I design with Wordpress, whether I host them or the hosting is controlled by my customer. The benefit to my customer is having peace of mind knowing their site is always up-to-date and backed-up. The benefit to me is a recurring revenue stream. I call that a win win.

ManageWP review by <span>Dave G.</span>
Dave G.

"Best multi-site management for WordPress"

What do you like best?

Slick interface and reliable cross-site management of WordPress installations.

What do you dislike?

As yet there is nothing I dislike about ManageWP, despite keeping a close eye on things since their purchase by GoDaddy

Managing multiple WordPress installations.

ManageWP review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Manage WP in the workplace"

What do you like best?

The ability to house an array of different web build projects within one centralied location.

What do you dislike?

Besides occasional syncing issues there are not many other downsides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Na

Keeping track of all client website builds for a web development department.

Learning about ManageWP?

* We monitor all ManageWP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.