Mango Languages

Language learning software for the adventurous, the ambitious and the curious.

Work for Mango Languages?

Learning about Mango Languages?

Mango Languages Reviews

Ask Mango Languages a Question
Showing 5 Mango Languages reviews
Mango Languages review by Danielle V.
Danielle V.

"Fantastic resource!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can switch between languages, it's a great resource when I'm preparing to go on an overseas trip (China), and it lets me practice the languages that I've learned but don't use on a day to day basis anymore.

What do you dislike?

It took some time to figure out all of the keyboard controls as well as the voice recording, but with practice, it wasn't an issue.

While it's not something I need as part of my job having the ability to say a word or two in another language or even just pronouncing someone's name properly goes a long way in making international students and scholars feel comfortable when they meet with me for an advising session.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mango Languages
Mango Languages review by User in Internet

"Mango Languages Review!"

What do you like best?

I use the product to know my clients better and build personal relations with them. I like that I can choose whatever languages I want to learn and yet keep it fun and doable. Never have I ever been across such a vast database of languages on a well-organized learning system.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, this product can only get you far enough. You have to have someone to talk to in that language to actually put it to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a wonderful way to learn something new and productive. Go for it.

Skill enhancement, learning languages, enhancing the resume and personal development.

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Mango Languages review by User in Higher Education

"Fun app for learning languages"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there are so many languages to choose from, and learning seems fun and modern. It doesn’t feel boring to learn a language with Mango.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much that I dislike about it. I wish there was a better way to know if my pronunciation is what it should be.

Mango is used by many of our students who want to learn languages, because it’s provided by library. The benefits are that we don’t have an Italian program at our university, but students can still go and learn Italian with Mango.

Mango Languages review by Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.

"Mango Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Mango is that the interface is easy to use. I had used other language learning apps but this one is my favorite. There is a good variety of words and I felt like I learned a lot on Mango.

What do you dislike?

I felt like there could be more advanced levels for Spanish learners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do as many different levels as possible.

The benefits are that I am efficiently learning new vocabulary words and improving my bilingual skills.

Mango Languages review by Julia S.
Julia S.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

It has so many opportunities to grow your knowledge of an array of different languages.

What do you dislike?

I was only able to use the product through my school.

It helps you learn different languages which are helpful in the real/working world.

Learning about Mango Languages?

* We monitor all Mango Languages reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.