ManyCam

3.0

Use ManyCam to add awesome webcam effects and graphics to your photos and videos!

Work for ManyCam?

Learning about ManyCam?

ManyCam Reviews

Showing 11 ManyCam reviews
ManyCam review by User in Financial Services

"Easy Live Streaming App*"

What do you like best?

There are a wide variety of camera-filters to choose from while live-streaming. Photos and videos taken through this application are immediately transferred to a designated album in your device.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the video-quality isn't the highest clarity. On lower-quality devices the video is processed slowly and the image isn't clear. I dislike the fact that there are many features that need to be unlocked and are only for paid-users. I also dislike how slow the downloading is with this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extra filters for this application can be downloaded seperately. There are over 10.5 k effects to choose from to use in conjunction with this app. Another feature that users of this app surely should utilize is the feature to screencast your desktop. You can take live-video of your desktop computer/screen and prepare it for broadcasting.

This application is ideal for businesses as it is superb for video-conferencing and collaborating with team-members. It is an excellent tool to use for business-meetings. Microphones can be muted or unmuted which is another added benefit. The live-streaming option connects to both Facebook and Youtube which is another great way to connect with business associates and colleagues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ManyCam
ManyCam review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Manycam the program that helps people connect and ad video effects"

What do you like best?

After getting ManyCam for my computer I decided to test it out. I like that you can use your computer webcam to actually link up your chat applications, Making it so convenient, so instead of going in to each program , you can have one program open, one word AWESOME!, you can edit, and also build simple effects. Video quality is top notch, and the sound is even better, I like the fact that you can record your screen while playing games, or chatting

What do you dislike?

what I Don't like about this program is it can sometimes it kept asking me to install programs that I don't need Hence ( mackeeper), but overall its a pretty good program that I'm just getting use to. but after reading some reviews I'm nervous that it will eat up my CPU capacity. something I can't afford to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this program if you want to be able to chat with friends, or record video while you are playing games. Also please so something about the the anti -Virus programs, when you try to install if can get real buggy. I[m hoping that we can get ahead of the program before we start using it in our place of business

I'm not having any problems at this time, The cost is low and its well worth the money, I do like that I can record my screen while gaming, or having high quality chat session with my friends, I haven't used it for business purposes just yet

What Other Video solution do you use?

ManyCam review by Sharbeen S.
Sharbeen S.

"NOT A GOOD SOFTWARE! This contains mackeeper which is an adware!"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to share the screen and video and the interface is pretty good. The clarity of the voice is incredible and so is the video. The ability to build our assets by training the staff across our region and especially our site when it is impossible to access from day to day.

What do you dislike?

When you install you are bombarded by request to install Mackeeper. Even though after saying no i have noticed mac keeper files in my system this is very dangerous! moment i saw this I removed the application! I have had a horrible experience with mac keeper once and thats it! Mackeeper isn't removed when uninstalling this application and you require to manually remove the files though sometimes this doesn't help and you would require certain adware remover software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend this application due to the adware present in this application, called the Mackeeper. Mackeeper tends to market itself as a application to speed up your mac system but this is wrong and it is a adware. Please stay away from this application at all cost! There are several alternatives to this applications that does a better job and highly reliable.

The key reason our company wanted such software is to train our staff across the region for sales, HR and marketing. For I we work on videos and images remotely for clients abroad, as well as for accessing our site.

ManyCam review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Imported video is upside down"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use if your into playing with toys. Someone tell me why some of my imported videos are upside down. They are all filmed the same camera, the same orientation, they play on the computer in the same orientation, yet when imported into Manycam, half of them are upside down. You can flip the scene to make it right, yet some are flipped and some are not.

What do you dislike?

I cannot overcome this road block because I cannot spend my time watching each video as they play and flip the scene so the video plays right side up. I've tried contacting someone, anyone who gives a crap, yet same old problem, no one cares, no one in the world has this problem. ONLY ME?

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO not pay till you try importing video and testing the software, NO SERVICE.

I cannot solve any problem if no one cares to contact me. you can see in the screenshot, one video is right side up, next is upside down. Same camera, same orientation, plays right on computer, import in Manycam and this happens. HELLO?????

ManyCam review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This program has many advantages that offer premium services at affordable prices, in other words, it attracts the user with the ability to use it easily. To be honest, the reason I was encouraged to use it was the simple interface and many more like streaming,video editing,effects ...etc

What do you dislike?

Honestly the program is very acceptable and does not lack much but there are several problems that happen and I think there is no program in existence without technical errors. I'm going to mention some of the glitches I'm having from time to time and its related with Rtmp feature because sometimes i can't stream on Youtube and for real you can't switch quickly from a stream channel to another one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will say my personal opinion based on my experience with this program. There are users as companies and regular users, in my case I have tried it as an agency employee. Well, the software is very light on the computer. Easy to navigate and offers features that are not available in other than a few, which has encouraged me to quickly understand its settings you won't find it very difficult to use. I recommend using it if you are looking for a program that has many advantages that make it easier for you to solve your problems and take advantage of its services in the long run, this program is your friend.

I've noticed that I'm paying a little and I get a lot of benefit compared to other programs that we used in the past years.

ManyCam review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Great ideas, sometimes frustrating"

What do you like best?

ManyCam is wonderful for grabbing extra video sources and using them to create a dynamic resource

What do you dislike?

ManyCam often causes conflicts with other programs operating on campus machines, sometimes causing a loss of functionality

Creation of recorded resources that are more than narrated PowerPoint slides. Users report an increase in engagement and use of their recorded materials

ManyCam review by Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

"ManyCam is clunky and not user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I was able to use ManyCam for free of charge.

What do you dislike?

ManyCam is clunky and not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend not using ManyCam.

I used ManyCam to supplement my camera software, which was malfunctioning. I used it in a pinch and would use something else in the future.

ManyCam review by Cameron F.
Cameron F.

"Multitude of features with an old-fashioned lens"

What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface, custom screen capture, audio/video capability.

What do you dislike?

Bugs with video feed, outdated filters, middle-of-the-pack competitive status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementing video/audio feeds may be difficult, but the interface helps streamline the process.

N/A

ManyCam review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Perfect for online teaching"

What do you like best?

The engaging backgrounds and graphics are indispensable for online teachers clamoring for the attention of 4 year olds. They love it and I love it too!

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be issues setting up and downloading graphics, but usually sorts itself out. No major complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worthy investment for online teachers.

I can deliver lessons in a more engaging way using ManyCam

ManyCam review by User

"Helps me connect with remote students"

What do you like best?

I’m able to customize the app for my ESL students so I can connect with them without buy paper props.

What do you dislike?

It was not very intuitive at first. I made a lot of mistakes during class.

I’m able to recruit more regular students because I can bond with them more easily.

ManyCam review by G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications
G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications

"Best one out there!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you could do the banner on your display.

What do you dislike?

Having to redo the banner. There is no where to save

Just to display our agent # for our customers to see

Learning about ManyCam?

* We monitor all ManyCam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.