Map Business Online

Business mapping software for marketing, sales, and planning pros.

Work for Map Business Online?
Leader badge esri

Learning about Map Business Online?

Categories

Compare Map Business Online to Similar Solutions

Map Business Online Reviews

Ask Map Business Online a Question
Showing 16 Map Business Online reviews
Map Business Online review by <span>Danielle O.</span>
Danielle O.

Great for Territory Mapping

What do you like best?

Territory Mapping, Forecasting, Ability to see visual of entire company with customer detail. Maps are easy to share with our Brand Partners so that they can use it to easily find the appropriate consultant for the zip code.

What do you dislike?

Data exports are difficult to use, updated version makes it harder to edit zip codes within territories. This map takes a very long time to load, depending on what you have. When first opening the program from scratch, you have to start a new map - it should give you the option to choose from an existing saved map or create a new map - very frustrating. Not enough levels of pricing - we use for minimal purposes, but pay the same price as someone who uses on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have 4 different regions with 32 territories, and this provides a great visual for our back office as well as our Brand Partners. We use this for re-aligning territories, as well as seeing customer sales by region, state and zip! So much better than our previous "paper" version!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Map Business Online
Map Business Online review by <span>Sherry M.</span>
Sherry M.

Solved our territory management problems in a day!

What do you like best?

So many features, we use only a fraction of them, but it allows us to carve up territories in the USA with ease.

What do you dislike?

Just the learning curve of a new piece of online software, but overall it's very intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is powerful -- and 10 years ago would have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for a company to access. Very happy with what it does, and pleased that they aren't price gouging.

We sell direct mail newsletters to car dealerships and repair shops throughout the USA, and it's important that no household receives the same mailer from two competing businesses. With Map Business Online, we can pin our clients and prospects, then identify zip codes already "purchased" by a dealer so we know which areas/zips we can sell without overlap.

What GIS solution do you use?

Map Business Online review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

Outstanding

What do you like best?

Our company utilized map my business to gain a better understanding and overall look at how our business is flourishing in specific areas as compared to areas that may need more focus. It was truly an asset to be able to glance at a map and see this info all at once.

What do you dislike?

Tutorials were a little difficult to follow or to find exactly what I was looking for.

Business issues we were aiming to focus on with Map My Business was to look at the zip codes which our company services and how areas we flourish in those zip codes. Next, we compare how much we spend in marketing in those areas. This has given us a better idea of what is working and what is not working.

Map Business Online review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

Pretty good for an online mapping program

What do you like best?

There are lots of options to take advantage of when plotting data and coloring counties to make up your own territories.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software runs very slowly and does not plot my data from the ACT database I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should take full advantage of the questions and answers page, and also watch Youtube videos for free tutorials for MBO.

Using MBO has been very helpful to a lot of our field workers since they can pull up a map with their territories from anywhere. I think it has also helped me to learn valuable skills regarding map software.

Map Business Online review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

Really helped me visualize my territory

What do you like best?

Just started at a large company and territories were being hashed out. Found this software online and used it to help our team carve out territories that make sense. I think it is going to help us to create territories that are efficient, which helps us salespeople make more money!!

What do you dislike?

It seems a little laggy and can be slow at times, not particularly intuitive.

The immediate problem is having a large geography that needs to be split up by zip code. With this software we are able to really see the zips and build things that make sense.

Map Business Online review by <span>Sandy G.</span>
Sandy G.

Great Map Building Site

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can color code certain counties within a state and then apply "pins" of a different color to represent something else within that county.

What do you dislike?

Haven't discovered anything I do not like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this program to others. If I can't figure out how to build something, I call the help line, they either walk you through it or get on your screen to help you out.

Becoming more efficient when making visits to county facilities and not back tracking or missing facilities.

Learning about Map Business Online?

* We monitor all Map Business Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories