Map Business Online

Business mapping software for marketing, sales, and planning pros.

Work for Map Business Online?

Learning about Map Business Online?

Categories

Compare Map Business Online to Similar Solutions

Map Business Online Reviews

Ask Map Business Online a Question
Showing 16 Map Business Online reviews
Map Business Online review by Danielle O.
Danielle O.

"Great for Territory Mapping"

What do you like best?

Territory Mapping, Forecasting, Ability to see visual of entire company with customer detail. Maps are easy to share with our Brand Partners so that they can use it to easily find the appropriate consultant for the zip code.

What do you dislike?

Data exports are difficult to use, updated version makes it harder to edit zip codes within territories. This map takes a very long time to load, depending on what you have. When first opening the program from scratch, you have to start a new map - it should give you the option to choose from an existing saved map or create a new map - very frustrating. Not enough levels of pricing - we use for minimal purposes, but pay the same price as someone who uses on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have 4 different regions with 32 territories, and this provides a great visual for our back office as well as our Brand Partners. We use this for re-aligning territories, as well as seeing customer sales by region, state and zip! So much better than our previous "paper" version!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Map Business Online
Map Business Online review by Sherry M.
Sherry M.

"Solved our territory management problems in a day!"

What do you like best?

So many features, we use only a fraction of them, but it allows us to carve up territories in the USA with ease.

What do you dislike?

Just the learning curve of a new piece of online software, but overall it's very intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is powerful -- and 10 years ago would have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for a company to access. Very happy with what it does, and pleased that they aren't price gouging.

We sell direct mail newsletters to car dealerships and repair shops throughout the USA, and it's important that no household receives the same mailer from two competing businesses. With Map Business Online, we can pin our clients and prospects, then identify zip codes already "purchased" by a dealer so we know which areas/zips we can sell without overlap.

What GIS solution do you use?

Map Business Online review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Outstanding"

What do you like best?

Our company utilized map my business to gain a better understanding and overall look at how our business is flourishing in specific areas as compared to areas that may need more focus. It was truly an asset to be able to glance at a map and see this info all at once.

What do you dislike?

Tutorials were a little difficult to follow or to find exactly what I was looking for.

Business issues we were aiming to focus on with Map My Business was to look at the zip codes which our company services and how areas we flourish in those zip codes. Next, we compare how much we spend in marketing in those areas. This has given us a better idea of what is working and what is not working.

Map Business Online review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Pretty good for an online mapping program"

What do you like best?

There are lots of options to take advantage of when plotting data and coloring counties to make up your own territories.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software runs very slowly and does not plot my data from the ACT database I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should take full advantage of the questions and answers page, and also watch Youtube videos for free tutorials for MBO.

Using MBO has been very helpful to a lot of our field workers since they can pull up a map with their territories from anywhere. I think it has also helped me to learn valuable skills regarding map software.

Map Business Online review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Really helped me visualize my territory"

What do you like best?

Just started at a large company and territories were being hashed out. Found this software online and used it to help our team carve out territories that make sense. I think it is going to help us to create territories that are efficient, which helps us salespeople make more money!!

What do you dislike?

It seems a little laggy and can be slow at times, not particularly intuitive.

The immediate problem is having a large geography that needs to be split up by zip code. With this software we are able to really see the zips and build things that make sense.

Map Business Online review by Sandy G.
Sandy G.

"Great Map Building Site"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can color code certain counties within a state and then apply "pins" of a different color to represent something else within that county.

What do you dislike?

Haven't discovered anything I do not like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this program to others. If I can't figure out how to build something, I call the help line, they either walk you through it or get on your screen to help you out.

Becoming more efficient when making visits to county facilities and not back tracking or missing facilities.

Map Business Online review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Map Buisness Online "

What do you like best?

I like that you can add in sales volume to your map, easily identifying who are the larger dealers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the look of the site, not a big deal.

Map Business Online review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Map Business Online Overall"

What do you like best?

There are many capabilities that Map Business Online has to help create maps that are useful for our sales needs.

What do you dislike?

It was a little tricky to learn up front but with the help of the tools / learning sessions provided it made it easier to learn. I'm still a beginner.

We are able to produce data and figures of our sales around the country and share this information more effectively then before. This helps reduce the time and effort it has taken in the past.

Map Business Online review by Derek W.
Derek W.

"As expected and easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Started doing territories right away without even having to read how to do it.

What do you dislike?

When pulling files out to save, there are some size restraints that I would like increased

Assigning correct territories and using zip codes to drill into new areas

Map Business Online review by Nashmia B.
Nashmia B.

"Good Experience!"

What do you like best?

Has a ton of features which can be easily used for business solutions.

What do you dislike?

The map is not very visually appealing and could use some work to look better.

Tracking our field technicians and providing them with addresses and optimal routes to reach them.

Map Business Online review by Alex E.
Alex E.

"Awesome Mapping Software!!!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to load and plot data. Intuitive menu, a lot of cool functions, easy filtering.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had some more map designs, have and Alaska/Hawaii view next to continental US

Plotting current and potential insureds.

Map Business Online review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for mapping territories"

What do you like best?

Easy to create custom territories with unusual borders. I am able to choose zip codes and the software will create territories for me. It also creates lists that can be imported to excel for additional manipulation.

What do you dislike?

There are more capabilities in the software than I need

Zip code mapping is great. Population estimates within territories is also very helpful.

Map Business Online review by Elwin W.
Elwin W.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I use Mapbusinessonline primary for ad hoc reports so I constantly load data into the tool. Doing this is extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

You cannot right click in the tool which is not a big deal but is a negative aspect

I map store lists and look at sales volumes in specific areas.

Map Business Online review by Alexander R.
Alexander R.

"Exceelent Software"

What do you like best?

Simple and Easy to use and accurate markers.

No daily limits like other sites.

What do you dislike?

As an international business we would like to plot locations in more countries.

Customer location and coverage along with sales heat maps.

Map Business Online review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"VP of Enrollment Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to plot current customers so we can see potential hot spots.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was a bit more precise with regard to zoom function.

Has helped us target specific potential new markets.

Map Business Online review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"June Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Quick. Functionality. Ability to customize.

What do you dislike?

Shared territories need to be redone. Coloring the territory one color makes it very challenging to see which dealer has which counties. Would like to see it expand to beyond just the US and Canada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the jump

Managing our dealer network.

Learning about Map Business Online?

* We monitor all Map Business Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories