Map Maker

3.3

Map Maker Pro is if for people that need to make maps. It is not an atlas or simply a map viewing program. It is for people that need to add information to maps or create new maps.

Work for Map Maker?

Learning about Map Maker?

Categories

Map Maker Reviews

Showing 2 Map Maker reviews
Map Maker review by User in Internet

"It's all right—not necessarily a winner."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's kind of customizable—you can tailor it to what you need it to do rather than follow a defined grid every time.

What do you dislike?

It's not user-friendly. I got the hang of it, but being new to this specific software (and to mapping software in general) made it more of a problem than it needed to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a background with similar software may help you. Don't be intimidated by its lack of ease—as a novice, it didn't take me too long to get into the swing of things.

I use this mostly to map areas for stories I'm writing—fiction and all that. It helps me keep track of where I'm going and where I am, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Map Maker
Map Maker review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Just ok"

What do you like best?

I really liked the chance to incorporate my particular needs into each individual map.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed using this, but it was not quite as user friendly and intuitive an interface as I'd like. I think I would look for pre-made maps next time instead of trying to make my own .

I'm trying to personalize my product and map maker lets me do this, just not as easily as I'd like.

What GIS solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Map Maker for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Esri ArcGIS Logo
Esri ArcGIS
Esri ArcGIS connects maps, apps, data, and people so you can make smarter, faster decisions. It gives everyone in your organization the ability to discover, use, make, and share maps from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Google Earth Pro Logo
Google Earth Pro
Get advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth.
Google Maps API Logo
Google Maps API
Google Maps API is a mapping platform that includes driving directions, Street View imagery and others.
Maptitude Logo
Maptitude
4.7
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software gives you the tools, maps, and demographic data you need to analyze and understand how geography affects you and your business.
QGIS Logo
QGIS
QGIS is a open source GIS tool that provides capabilities and tools to help you visualize, manage, edit, analyze data and compose printable maps.
MapInfo Pro Logo
MapInfo Pro
4.0
MapInfo Professional is a powerful mapping and geographic analysis application designed to show the relationship between data and geography in a visual way.
ArcGIS Online Logo
ArcGIS Online
ArcGIS Online is a complete, cloud-based mapping platform. Make and share beautiful maps, and do everything in between.
ArcGIS Pro Logo
ArcGIS Pro
ArcGIS Pro provides professional 2D and 3D mapping in an intuitive user interface with visualization, analytics, image processing, data management, and integration..
MapViewer Logo
MapViewer
MapViewer is a mapping and spatial analysis tool that allows you to produce publication-quality maps.
Google Beacon Plaftorm Logo
Google Beacon Plaftorm
4.0
The Google beacon platform enables you to manage your beacons remotely, integrate with Google services and help users' devices to discover content and functionality across Android, native apps and the web.

Learning about Map Maker?

* We monitor all Map Maker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories