Map My Customers

Map My Customers allows you to easily map and share your customers. Increase your sales numbers and productivity guaranteed with tools like routing, reminders, check-ins, and grouping. Work on teams by sharing pins with each other, viewing updates and edits from team members, and tracking employee's physical locations.

Work for Map My Customers?

Learning about Map My Customers?

Compare Map My Customers to Similar Solutions

Map My Customers Reviews

Ask Map My Customers a Question
Showing 32 Map My Customers reviews
Map My Customers review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Speedy and up to date functionalities"

What do you like best?

Easy to access from any secure web page. The interface is easy to navigate through. There is a ton of support available. Sometimes it can be too overwhelming but support is always available by chat. This helps in transitioning into making the appropriate modifications much smoother.

What do you dislike?

Some features that are needed is the ability to view various markers on the map. There is no easy way to integrate CRM but instructions can be easily obtained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The costs is very low and the tools available should make this a mapping app for all to use. Check the Trial version first and get familiar with the basic tools. Accessing the map application is simple via an internet connected web page. The look and feel are up to date, compared to other software we have used in the past.

Import data quickly without having to deal with file formats. Its easy to import data and view it right away. The benefit to quickly scan data onto a map and then schedule appointments visually, helps in many ways.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Map My Customers
Map My Customers review by Jon P.
Jon P.

"Map My Customers has an intuitive design with excellent features and great support."

What do you like best?

I'm most impressed by Map My Customers support team. They are quick to respond and take issues seriously. I also like their app features (auto check-in, custom fields, footprints) and how they are always looking to improve it. I did a free trial with some competitors and I much preferred the features and the interface of Map My Customers.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside of their program is their desktop site. I've found it to be fairly buggy and more clunky. I've been told they are releasing a desktop site redesign in the near future, so I'm hopeful this will resolve those issues.

Map My Customers helps us keep track of where our sales reps are and what their recent activity has been. It helps our sales reps keep track of customer information as well as helping optimizing routing all in one place. Before we implemented this program, we were using two different programs to accomplish everything Map My Customers does alone.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Map My Customers review by Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

"Best Sales Tool for Territory Managers! "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Map My Customers is the layout and design. It is very easy to use and provides a much needed visual when managing large territories. You are able to put clients in to categories and sub categories, add special fields to tailor the program to your industry, and set driving routes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! The only thing I wish, is that I had found and used this great tool from when I started my territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version to make sure that this program will work for you. The customer service is fantastic! They are always there when you have questions and will help guide you on how to use it. Map My Customers helps you setup the program once you are ready and always keeps in touch to make sure your experience is positive. I assure you that this will be your top pick!

The best benefit is the notes section. I can see 7-10 people a day 4-5 days a week. That is a lot of information to try to remember. Map My Customers allows me put in detailed notes, date my visits, and allows me to set reminders. Organization for the busy professional!

Map My Customers review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Essential App for every field salesperson!"

What do you like best?

This app has easily saved me a lot of time when I am in the field. The lead generation tool is

a great asset because now when a client should cancel, I can use that time with another

client that I found, instead of searching for what to do and looking for clients. The other

feature of the app, such as reminders and check-ins, help me maintain good relationships

with my clients. The support team is always accommodating and truly cares about helping

in any way they can.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that there is much I dislike. If I ever run into an issue, I give a call to the support

team, and they always help me find the solution. There are also demo videos that are very

helpful to navigate the features.

It has helped me plan the way I structure my days. Map My Customers has become an

integral part of working day. I can’t remember how I used to do sales before it.

Map My Customers review by Mitchell B.
Mitchell B.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

I am thrilled to have Map My Customers. I had suggested such an app to my son-in-law just a few weeks before I happened upon this app. It saves me a lot of time in my job and I gladly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I would like the program to flow with maps a little better, using the mapping program to direct me from property to property vs. staying in MMC. Each time I switch to another app or need to check my mail I have to re-open MMC and tell it what route I want. Other than that the program is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth it if you need to visit multiple customers or property addresses in a short period of time.

None

Map My Customers review by Jimmy C.
Jimmy C.

"Useful tool for tracking sales"

What do you like best?

I like the mapping feature. I travel to 10 states all over the U.S. and this is the most helpful tool I've found for planning and organizing sales calls.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into much that I dislike with this software. It is very helpful for me, but I am new to sales and I don't really have anything previous to compare to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial

Tracking customer visits. Funnel management. I like the organization tool for separating customers by market, lead status, geographical area. As a new sales person, I was frustrated to find that we are lacking any kind of mapping tool. Map My Customers has filled that need and allows me to travel throughout my territory more efficiently and without paper. It makes driving safer by reducing distractions and helping me to get a

Map My Customers review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Best Mapping Tool"

What do you like best?

This resource has been instrumental in the success of my business. I acquired a territory that tripled in georgraphy I was not familiar with and the mapping tool has guided me along the way. While I am sure there are many more helpful features in the app, the ability to insert customers with their names, address, color-code their pins, and then lasso routes has greatly improved my efficiency in the field. The app is very user friendly and if you get stumped on a feature there are videos to train you just a click away. On top of that, the customer service that comes with the use of this app is superb. I hope this helps aide you in a decision when considering this app!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can make a claim about at this time.

There is nothing that I can make a claim about at this time.

Map My Customers review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"Great Sales APP"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see all customers or potential customers in relation to where I am currently at. It allows you to make stops on a more regular basis and allows you to layout your travel to be the most efficient you can be.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked about the app. I think it's a great tool to have if you're in sales, especially if you're a traveling sales rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be more efficient within a specific territory I highly recommend implementing this app.

Business problems I have solved is the ability to be more efficient. I have realized benefits in many areas but mainly in being able to see where everyone and everything is within my territory and effectively calling on existing/potential accounts more regularly.

Map My Customers review by Amber K.
Amber K.

"Maximize your time in the Field "

What do you like best?

Never Miss a Customer- Maximize time in the Field

Map my customers has helped me get organized and allowed me to really dig in to my territory. With over 200 customers in a multiple state territory, map my customers, allows me to make sure every drive is a productive use of my time. Daily/weekly/monthly planning has become so much more manageable. I recommend this to anyone with a sales territory.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could intergrate my sales numbers with each account- I think that feature might be available when my company joins salesforce.

Territory Management, Targeting, Getting the most out of my days... when you drive a couple hours to get somewhere you might as well hit as many accounts on the way there and back as you can.

Map My Customers review by Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

"Mapping System with Great Automation Services. Ton of value and great team!"

What do you like best?

Map My Customers offers a two week free trial and full support along the way via email, phone, or on their website. There are many features of Map My Customers that make it a great addition to any team with physical leads/locations, route managers etc. With Map My Customers you can automatically optimize your route among selected pins (accounts/locations). I liked how customizable it is in regards to filtering out certain locations based on different parameters. It is a great tool to optimize operations and cut costs, while helping with significant lead gen. Increased efficiency among drivers and the ability to filter leads. Great app as well--good design and easy to use. Overall this app will bring value and great ROI to your company. Pays for itself in a day.

What do you dislike?

You can't filter the contact list like you can the map---but that's ok because the software is not meant to be a CRM, you can integrate your own CRM! This is a really great piece of software and great addition to any team. I don't have many complaints. I also find that their customer service is impeccable. Always a phone call or email away and ready to help at all times. How the company handles issues is a big determinant of whether I'll continue using the program. This team takes the cake for it. Congrats guys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software, great team!

Visual data on new locations. Optimizing driving routes when visiting locations or delivering product.

Map My Customers review by Maggie A.
Maggie A.

"Easy to use & Extremely Helpful Staff"

What do you like best?

I like that you can recommend something to the staff to make the program better and they actually listen to you. We used ACT! prior to this and whenever we had issues, concerns or even questions they would direct us to links to READ, they wouldn't walk us through anything or offer any advice. With MMC it's a completely different story, they are extremely helpful. The website is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of things I wish they would change.

1- they would put the search bar back into the Contacts tab.

2- In small teams allow more than 1 leader, and access to delete accounts (can only go through main leader/account owner).

Ease of the product, making logging easy. Being able to discuss current business opportunities easily with my team.

Map My Customers review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Great App "

What do you like best?

Great format, Pins on a map is so simple to look at and plan from. The lasso pins and calculate the best route helps a lot. We have had great support from the developer team on set up, use, and support. Keep up the good work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Have had great experiance with app so far. We are gearing up to use in feild more throughout the company. So far everything is working great for our needs.keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try and see if its what you are needing.

Customers in a group area. Helps to maximize customer to locations visited.

Map My Customers review by Les C.
Les C.

"Map My Customers is great program to manage current and potential clients."

What do you like best?

Simple and economical platform to import clients and leads. Very easy to manage across multiple devices. I am able to access on Iphone and Windows and functionality is the same.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot that I can say that dislike. Wish there was more detailed info on purchasing leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Pricing is fair and you haven't invested a lot if you decide its not for you.

As a new business MMC is allowing me to house all of my contacts in one place. By utilizing groups I can easily identify those contacts that need to be focused on at the necessary time. I didn't think I would need to use multiple groups, but it has been helpful for me to focus on the right group at the right time.

Map My Customers review by David L.
David L.

"This product has been instrumental in me topping the sales charts for my organisation this year. "

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can add customers to my route

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Perfect for my needs and I have no trouble with anything. support when required is quick and effective

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. I would say this has increased my sales and productivity by around 40-60%

Ability to add notes without going on laptop or stopping walking!

Map My Customers review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great App and Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Note taking, reporting to boss, one click to put address in maps for directions, easily see the map where my customers are so I can easily plan a route.

What do you dislike?

Occasionaly does not import the correct address into maps (I have not attempted to get in contact with customer service yet).

Works great in lieu of a CRM tool. Easily review notes that you have entered. Great reporting tools to be able to send updates and notes to your boss. Figuring out and optimizing sales routes.

Map My Customers review by Les B.
Les B.

"Map My Customers is the most effective and simple tool to create and save customer sales routes"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with mobile devices and desktop, no excuse to not have an effective and efficient sales route. Can save routes for future visits. No need to keep recreating routes. Will help optimize your route between starting and ending points.

What do you dislike?

Still a little new to me from operating from the desktop as an admin. Easy from mobile device. It's not a dislike, but I have not yet learned to leverage all the features.

Map My Customers eliminates the where should I go next question. Every employee can now execute a good route.

Map My Customers review by Consultant

"Very simple to use "

What do you like best?

Really like map my customer , I use it for my job to keep full track of which

customers I have visited and not visited yet. Vs going off of my memory, I can visually see what stores are in my local area and ensure those customers are all met.

What do you dislike?

I think it’s great for what I use it for , I have no dislikes

Easy to map my customers and check in

Map My Customers review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"I tell all of my colleagues to use this app!!!"

What do you like best?

This is best platform I have found to track my customers from a lead to a customer. I love that I can organize notes after each meeting. Also, the mapping feature is excellent. The customer service is incredible, they are fast to respond to any questions I have and are even faster to find a solution. I love that I can create different colored pinpoints for all the different manufacturers that I represent and they will plot them on the map for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the map was integrated with Waze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the free trial

I am far more productive! MMC makes it easy to get to as many customers as my time allows.

Map My Customers review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"A master piece in the making.. "

What do you like best?

80 % of my Job is preplanning and map my customers helps me tremendously. I’m able to schedule routes, add new customers, see all of my customers at the Tio of my finger tips, literally

What do you dislike?

Website is a bit buggy, and the auto check in and reminder is sometimes forgetful . And the syncing to my calendar

Preplanning and visualization

Map My Customers review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Effective tool for routing"

What do you like best?

I can group my clinics based on geography

What do you dislike?

When I open the app it shows the USA map and I have to expand to my city.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It will make your routing very eff

Driving from one end of the city to another. This app allows me to group my offices and select clusters by day of the week. I reduced my driving time.

Map My Customers review by isaiah H.
isaiah H.

"Best CRM Plus software I've seen"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and map out my day. Email blasts are a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Changing the pin colors is hard. Also needs to have a place for multiple contacts in an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

Keeping all of my customers straight and being able to keep in touch with everyone. Very easy to track who i've seen and document what was talked about with very few steps.

"Great Program!"

What do you like best?

The ability to see all my customers on a map.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are unavailable such as customized emails (fonts, bold, color, etc) I was told that the engineers are working on this feature.

Being able to see where my customers are located and seeing which areas are open.

"Simplified Routing"

What do you like best?

Able to visualize representation in any given area

What do you dislike?

So far haven't come up with anything I'd like to imp

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it will simplify traveling

Mapping travel plans has expanded what I can accomplish in a day while traveling.

Map My Customers review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PROGRAM"

What do you like best?

I love that it makes routing my day easy and efficient. Addresses, contacts, history, etc can easily and quickly be pulled up and updating the information is a breeze. Being able to filter accounts in multiple ways gives me the ability to see opportunities and trends.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there anything I dislike. Everything has been easy with no issues.

Using the app to map my day helps manage my day more effectively and efficiently allowing me the opportunity to see more accounts in a single day then before.

Map My Customers review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Map My Customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to calculate the best and fastest route

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to dislike any portion of this products. Like anything else, if your internet connection is weak, you may not be able to find yourself in the map. Not the product's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone considering this product should definitely trial it. The company's executives and customer care advisors are always available to help....and they are quick and very helpful.

Map My Customers enables me to organize my call cycle on a daily basis

Map My Customers review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Solid tool"

What do you like best?

Visually display zipcode targets on a map

What do you dislike?

I would like to download data in a geography

Pulling data and arranging it by location

Map My Customers review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent program for tracking sales"

What do you like best?

Particularly like the lead funnel and being able to visually see the sales potential in each stage of the funnel. The mobile app is great for my sales team to updates accounts on the fly.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of contacts which can sometimes cause the program to run slow

Able to track new business opportunities more effectively

Map My Customers review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Map my customers"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to map your route! It gives you the time you need to visit each place and the support is great!

What do you dislike?

I like all of it, I do wish it was a little easier to follow the trainings.

I am Able to save time by following the route!

"Works well"

What do you like best?

Able to set schedules easily, overview of active leads and projects. Downloading excel to gather and set of is pretty easy. I like the ability to have on phone and p/c. Makes editing and using seamless.

What do you dislike?

Need automatic check in when arrived at customer.

Helps keep my organization in line.

Map My Customers review by Desireé B.
Desireé B.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The layout and how easy and user friendly it is.

What do you dislike?

Not so much customization , I wish I could use names c and numbers

Keeping track of everything in one pla c e

Map My Customers review by Consultant in Machinery
Consultant in Machinery

"Works great."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set my appointments and scheduling of leads.

What do you dislike?

Wish it would automatically log a call when I arrive at set location, would be nice if the GPS would trigger this.

Able to stay better organized.

Map My Customers review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Sales covering a large area"

What do you like best?

Finding a new customer in an area when someone cancels a prearranged meeting

What do you dislike?

Include hotels for away stays so that you trip planning could include the whole entire week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial

Increased calls in an area. Better time utilisation.

Learning about Map My Customers?

* We monitor all Map My Customers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Map My Customers to Similar Solutions