MapAnything

MapAnything

An Integrated Mapping and Geo-Productivity Tool | Leverages customer data and the power of "where" to streamline critical business processes and maximize revenue.

Work for MapAnything?

Learning about MapAnything?

MapAnything Reviews

Ask MapAnything a Question
Showing 100 MapAnything reviews
MapAnything review by Rich V.
Rich V.

"A sales and client services manager's must!"

What do you like best?

The ability to plan client visits in one easy place makes our visits far more productive. With a large client database, it would be easy to miss current (and prospect) clients when visiting.

What do you dislike?

This may be my training but I need a cleaner way to export when I have a few clients selected (again this could be my training).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only does it shortcut the process to gather information, we would easily miss clients if we did not visually see it. It makes planning any visit FAR more productive and cost-effective.

We have realized a much stronger relationship with current clients and prospective clients are always impressed when we take the time to visit when we are in the area. It clearly shows our commitment to them and they probably have no idea how easy it is to plan and plan our visits.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MapAnything
MapAnything review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"More than Maps"

What do you like best?

First off- MapAnything is a comprehensive solution. We have tons of things we really like and use alot. The ability to make a perimeter based on driving time is a huge, awesome feature. The second is the ability to search for keywords and have them populate the map. That feature, and click to create buttons are great tools for prospecting. Lastly- the support is awesome. They have been super helpful and have reached out many times to make sure we are taken care of and are utilizing all of its features.

What do you dislike?

As with all powerful tools, it can be daunting to learn all of its features. It would be cool to have an online learning platform like salesforce trailhead to fully learn all of its features. The ability to export with hyperlinks would be great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you block out some time to learn the tool.

We are prospecting better, and creating location based customer and prospect lists. We have had an easier time compared to our old mapping tool, and have alot more flexibility with options now.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

MapAnything review by Jonathon S.
Jonathon S.

"Helping us "see" our data"

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is the ability to filter a query to the exact dataset that I am studying/analyzing. I have been able to get as granular as necessary for the projects assigned to me. Additionally, the ability to layer one query over another to analyze proximity has been a big benefit to my organization.

What do you dislike?

To date, the only feature that feels missing is the ability to print a map for inclusion in reports or presentations. It is easy enough to use screen shots, but seems to be an unnecessary step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a bit of a learning curve to get up and running.

MapAnything helped us to plan out new program locations based on the home addresses of the individuals in our programs. We were able to identify several central locations within a reasonable distance to the individuals we support. As a result, we are able to more efficiently and effectively provide services. Future projects will involve studying how best to connect individuals to businesses/employers in their communities.

MapAnything review by Jake Rasmussen, D.
Jake Rasmussen, D.

"Stellar Product, Amazing Team"

What do you like best?

This is a powerful app. In marketing, data and strategy are the most important pieces of the puzzle. MayAnything allows for you to interact with your data in such a way that you can rock your strategy. The team at MapAnything is awesome too. They jump on screen shares to help you along the way.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve which is mitigated from the outstanding team at MapAnything. You are only able to get drive times within a window, meaning we are unable to get drive times for over 4.5hrs. We would like to have 8 hours. The availability of demo support is a little tight. They clearly are a growing company providing a great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the demo a try. If you have location based needs, this is the right app to use!

Data visualization, creating custom lists of our data based on geotargeting. We have been able to target our marketing efforts in ways we have never been able to do before. We can interact with any object data in Salesforce in order to create reports which normally would take us a long time to build in Salesforce.

MapAnything review by Kerstin K.
Kerstin K.

"MapAnything is an innovative, engaging company to work with"

What do you like best?

I love their product. Simple and easy to use with a sleek UI to make routing and planning more efficient

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike is the change of reps on our account, where I know this is part of the process, not sure how well the information is transferred from rep to rep on our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is a great tool not only for your sales team but as an Admin I love it! Makes my job easier as well.

We are solving routing and frequency issues in terms of our sales team in the field. We are also now realizing the other opportunities we have and can easily see them visually on the map. The major benefit would be the visual aspect! Who doesn't like colorful visual reports!?

MapAnything review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Field Reps Utilize When Needed Most"

What do you like best?

The convenience of creating queries and driving routes from both a desktop and mobile environment. The UI is very easy to navigate throught and most importantly, its integration with Salesforce.com.

What do you dislike?

Their are times when creating maps becomes a burden when you are not able to save them in order to retrieve them for later. Or the ability to share a mapanything type file with other users, e.g., a sales rep manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, very intuitive, customer support is by far the best and MapAnything continues to be innovative. They provide many online tutorials and live how to seminars: MapAnything University. They make it easier and easier to use the application and providing more tools within the application itself.

We are quickly able to plot a sales reps salesforce.com records to visualize what their territories look like. By creating various zones, a sales rep can effectively target areas without guessing where he or she haven't visited the last time. This increases a sales rep confidence in ensuring all their clients are obtaining the necessary attention to ensure a better customer relationship.

MapAnything review by Consultant

"The key to business success"

What do you like best?

Being able to condense my customer accounts into one picture so that I can strategically give each the attention they deserve is a key to my success and its all thanks to MapAnything.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I find the platform to be wholesomely satisfying. No negative comments to give here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its important to sign up for a webinar or take time with an Admin to learn the tricks and trades of this tool. Like any good tech piece, it takes time to learn but once you can master MapAnything, the world of business is at your fingertips. Take the time and help yourself. You won't be disappointed by making MapAnything a foundation of your business.

Using MapAnything I can now focus on key territory regions that are blooming with product interest which ensures my ability to strike while the iron is hot.

MapAnything review by Sabina  P.
Sabina P.

"Helpful tool, UX needs work"

What do you like best?

MapAnything gets granular and allows for a lot more focus on our data. We can choose whatever objects we want to map and this allows us to see the relationships between accounts, calls and both shelf and stocking information.

What do you dislike?

ce1 thing) the Map Anything App is a "white screen". The main problem is that I wanted this to be a tool for my sales staff to use and the process has been "painful" along the way. I have repeated emails from Map Anything that show that I tried "very hard".The notion of "adding" another app to the workflow to my staff is not the UX I am looking for. . The biggest thing is I have a low adoption rate due to the fact that the product doesn't work with the calendar (routes) when you type in account it finds it, but it might not be the account in the account's object...it might be from google.com.

apAnything is more than maps and places to stay. With route optimization, travel time, travel distance and other variables to set proximity centers that also refine your search, this tool is SMART. It not only does routes and planning assistance, it helps you see where your points of interest are located in a heat map capacity. It is truly a great tool and has so much more to offer than routing.

MapAnything review by Bill P.
Bill P.

"Great productivity tool with a learning curve "

What do you like best?

You can put in as much or as little detail with marker layers as needed. Map Anything helps my reps plan their day of meetings layering current customers, prospects, vendors and partners with clearly differentiated markers, allowing them to better focus on areas with more account concentration

The amount of support is great with their weekly training webinars for both admins and users.

What do you dislike?

Map Anything has a high learning curve. As an experienced Salesforce admin, I had a hard time understanding how to create and plot marker layers and needed to take the 101 and 102 webinars to truly understand how to best use the app to help my users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as useful for newer Salesforce customers that may not have a lot of data. Once you gather a lot of data, this app is very valuable to help you filter your data and plot it the way you want on the map. I would also recommend to look at this tool as not only a sales tool, but a great marketing and ops planning tool. You want to be where your customers are and this is a great way to look at where your gaps are as a company.

Lastly, ensure that your admin has time to learn Map Anything first. This isn't an app that would get immediate adoption, and requires training

My reps have been able to better plan their travel days based on filtered marker layers, as well as help us identify parts of the country where we need more of a presence.

MapAnything review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"Allowed us to find some hidden gem customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to see our customers not by name, organization name, or even by zip code but instead visually. We didn't realize that we had a number of customers who were located within easy driving distance of some customers we were already planning to meet with and so we were able to add visits to those "hidden" customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could purchase one user license. We were forced to purchase two even though we have only one person who travels to meet with customers.

We wanted to make our business trips to meet with customers more efficient by meeting with all of our customers who were in certain metros all in one trip.

MapAnything review by Greg S.
Greg S.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

i like best the ease of plugging in the requirements and getting multiple ways to analyze my data. A real game changer for reporting.

What do you dislike?

not being able to use a report in Salesforce to use as my data source. I imagine I am not the only one hoping for this feature but it is not a show stopper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

being able to use Salesforce Reports and Queries as the data source

Visual mapping of donors and clustering the data for a better idea for events. The biggest benefit is the fact that we didn't know what we were missing until we started using MapAnything. Now that we see what we can do...possibilities now are expanded.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Finding Specialists with MapAnything"

What do you like best?

Mapanything's ease use, commute data and list views are features we use on a regular basis. The heat map is a valuable tool for our ability to communicate our needs and strengths to potential donors, hogh schools and universities. MapAnything allows us to represent our Salesforce data in an elegant, graphic fashion.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more detailed training videos on specific functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you sign up for the trail, create your use case and map to those requirements. It makes the process much easier

We are a small nonprofit that works with large corporations like SAP and IBM to find full time jobs for high functioning autistic people in their companies. When a company decided to start a pilot program, in Lansing, Michigan, for example, we use MapAnything with Salesforce to assist us in finding the people with the right skill set in commuting distance from the office site.

MapAnything review by James R S.
James R S.

"Must have app for outside sales reps"

What do you like best?

MapAnything features a wide range of capabilities for salespeople and managers, opening up increased effectiveness for outside sales. The mapping tools can also be used in creative ways to assist with Salesforce administrative tasks that revolve around regions.

What do you dislike?

So far we have had nothing but a positive experience with MapAnythign. If there are any performance issues, the support staff has been quick to work on solving those issues while communicating directly with our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never hesitate to reach out to MapAnything support. They can provide assistance in troubleshooting technical issues and helping with use cases.

Our primary use for MapAnything has been trip planning for our outside sales staff, but we have also used it in planning out territories for our reps. The tool has allowed us to see how much income we receive from a territory and adjust boundaries as needed.

MapAnything review by Administrator

"Nice features, a little bit of a learning curve"

What do you like best?

The visual display of information and cross tabulated info is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Importing the data sets for various locations can be a pain if you don't have the data in a perfect state before loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MapAnything is a great tool for those that are using Salesforce, as it ties in so nicely. It makes it easy for our sales team members to use the tool without having a lot of technical experience. It also has been a great tool for assigning territories based on client locations (say for clients that have facilities in 6 different states). And for the executive team, it gives us a quick look at the set up without having to read long documents that may not clearly layout what MapAnything shows so clearly.

We use it to compare markets and our operational overlaps so see efficiencies in staffing and resources.

MapAnything review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"MapAnything: Necessary Tool for Increasing Selling Performance"

What do you like best?

MapAnything gives us the ability to improve our existing sales processes and the simplicity of the tool makes for a seamless integration.

What do you dislike?

The # 1 improvement would be to allow us to import/use existing SFDC reports vs. having to rebuild similar map layers from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any new tool, plan your role-out and work you plan. This takes training and followup to increase the value of your expected ROI.

MapAnything gives us the ability to visualize opportunities and vulnerabilities in our market that at a spreadsheet can't. This has allows us to create a more thorough and systematic approach to covering territories and product lines.

MapAnything review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"MapAnything a sales managers dream"

What do you like best?

MapAnything allows my inside team to schedule and plan around anchor meetings - by seamlessly working with salesforce.com our account data and contacts allow for efficient call planning routes.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better heat map and mapping front end interfaces in general. I tend to lose control of the map when I select account detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a GEO based sales account planning team and or an inside sales group this tool is a must - we are much more efficient in the way we plan our business

We have solved account assignments, GEO and territory plans and region forecast data

MapAnything review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"MapAnything had made our events more effective!"

What do you like best?

I work in University Admissions, and MapAnything has helped us to make our events more effective! Now, instead of inviting all of a certain zip code, city or state, we can invite students within an hour radius. Thanks MapAnything!

What do you dislike?

Their reps call a lot to make sure things are good (...which is not a bad thing at all. ;) )

We were wasting postage inviting students to events who would never be able to make the event work--MapAnything has streamlined our process!

MapAnything review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"Great way to map and visualize salesforce data"

What do you like best?

Since MapAnything sites on top of salesforce, you get easy access into any object or attribute you have in your org. This makes scaling very easy. You are able to share out map views to another user with just a few clicks. We just started using the route planning tool, for some of our field-based employees and the feedback has been great. The UX is pretty powerful.

What do you dislike?

The map zoom can be hard to use. It seems to only zoom in or out to certain "places" in the view. Sometimes the zoom is too far in, and you click to zoom out once and it is too far out. I wish I could get to that in between zoom place where the map is just like I want it. :) I also dont like that I cant share a map without screen grabbing it. I would like to be able to create a map and share it externally to someone not on the system, as read-only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for bringing any of your salesforce data into view, from a geo-location perspective.

We needed a way to map locations of accounts to see how many are in a market and how they associate to one another. We also needed a way to lay other data sets on top so show additional associations. The tool allows us to be more powerful and impactful with our strategies.

MapAnything review by Jack M.
Jack M.

"This product saves time and money"

What do you like best?

We use the MapAnything tools to plan sales trips. This process used to take 4-5 hours of intense effort. It now takes 20 minutes. Huge savings for us in preparation and in optimizing the routes for calls.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. The tool is easy to use. We are still learning the product and believe that there is more value to be found. It has already more than paid for itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and is well-integrated with our main tool, SalesForce.com

Huge executive time savings in planning sales trips

MapAnything review by Pinchas A.
Pinchas A.

"Great product, saves me lots of time"

What do you like best?

That I can optimize a route based on custom objects and pull up whatever info I like

What do you dislike?

Nothing - now they have a stand alone app which was my only dislike, on the salesforce app it would crash, but the stand a lone app does not

I visit people different times of year,a nd I like to be most efficient with my time. Map anything helps me do that

MapAnything review by Steve F.
Steve F.

"Great Product and Service"

What do you like best?

The product just works. It's easy to configure and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

They are constantly updating, which is a good thing. However, it often confuses our users when the changes affect what they are used to seeing.

Viewing accounts in Territory maps was a huge issue for us. Seeing lists does not always portray an accurate picture. Seeing the maps is much better for our Sales team.

MapAnything review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Good visualization tool for sales team!"

What do you like best?

Being able to plot accounts on maps for prospectig purposes has really helped my telesales team make effective prospecting strategies!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application can take a long time to load.

Having a field-service based business can make it difficult for sales reps to realize what area they're calling into. MapAnything has allowed my team to prospect and build service runs to specific geographies which allows our field & operations teams to perform work & schedule jobs more efficiently.

MapAnything review by Joshua G.
Joshua G.

"MapAnything has really helped us visually segment our records by geography."

What do you like best?

We have been able to create new territories, launch geographic campaigns and divide workflow with ease.

What do you dislike?

When dealing with large amounts of data, it can take some time to plot the data on a map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great too and priced very reasonably. I really can't imaging prospecting without it.

This is really helping us be more strategic in marketing to new territories.

MapAnything review by Luke M.
Luke M.

"MapAnything Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of multiple sales users able to identify one another sales territory.

What do you dislike?

The cost of MapAnything - as with many Salesforce integrations, is a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your company has a large enough sales force so that you are getting the most out of your system. Their support was great and are available for ongoing trainings.

Nothing specific in regards to problems our team had at XTRACOM, we were just unable to fully utilize all the capabilities and with a smaller sales team - were able to use our own internal processes for tracking sales territory.

MapAnything review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Use of Mapanything"

What do you like best?

I use Mapanything to plot out commercial properties of certain size across the region. The customizable interface allows me to assign a color scale so that I can do a quick search of the surrounding area for properties of similar size based on the parameters I set. Then I can hover over that specific point and get a basic summary of that property and know if I want to call on that owner or not.

What do you dislike?

About one out of 50 times the geolocation results sent back to our Salesforce integration will have the location off by sometimes a few hundred yards to once in a while a few miles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a commercial real estate brokers perspective I would certainly recommend this product.

It allows me to take a visual search of the properties I am looking for rather than doing a database query. So if I'm searching in a city I'm not as familar with I can look for properties directly around my subject. If I was in database mode I have no idea where that particular property is in relation to my subject. Saves me a considerable amoutn of time not needing to look up each individual property from the database.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"MapAnything is definitely a benefit to the Salesforce ecosystem"

What do you like best?

MapAnything helps fill the gap that Salesforce Reports cannot do. The ability to join multiple objects and report on them and visually show them on a map helps our Sales Management team successfully see where account distribution on territories are overloaded or misrepresented.

I also love the fact that it is simple to use. I have been able to train my users without much instruction because of its intuitiveness (is that a word?). You get the point.

What do you dislike?

One limitation that I would like to see improved is when mapping out the territories by zip, city, county, we have to do a search manually and would be great to have a drag and drop function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you define solid use cases to allow MapAnything to propose solutions that meet your needs. If you don't have clear use cases, it can take you a long time to implement and get a benefit out of the product.

Our Sales Management team has faced challenges of defining territories to maximize the field sales reps that they manage. MapAnything helps in understanding coverage of the accounts.

Another business problem it solves is for our marketing department that needs multiple points of data which the standard reporting functionality doesn't provide.

Additionally, we wanted to simplify how our sales reps would capture information on a visit they made at an account and the Map It and Disposition feature makes it easy and quick to complete a task that integrates well with SFDC.

MapAnything review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Awesome product...our "silver bullet"!"

What do you like best?

Strong integration with Salesforce and excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Having to explain to the sales people that don't adopt this quickly that they are missing out on a great opportunity to manage, plan, segment and execute their strategies by using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and administer. Takes a bit of training for end users if they are sales-types and not used to the structure of Salesforce.

Customer segmentation and targeting the right people to call on with the right products. Additionally, targeting the right people in a concentrated area is incredibly easy with the routing capability.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Great for Sales Ops"

What do you like best?

- organizing accounts

- changing ownership for outside sales territories

- territory drawing

- visuals of the accounts and opportunities

- Im the only person who uses it so I can keep the whole company organized

What do you dislike?

- basic package wont allow custom objects

- takes a length of time to add a layer (I do a lot of screen sharing)

- Google maps can do a lot of the visual aspect

- realized our data needs to be standardized

- mass updating fields for the sales team

- mass updating opportunities for operations

- initially we bought the building data, but didnt pursue it a second time.

MapAnything review by Norm C.
Norm C.

"An Important Way to View Your Data"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and get started with standard objects. Segmenting is easy as well through field criteria and also cross filters.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little tricky to set up with custom objects but documentation ended up being helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool - definitely check out their new radius tools - you can limit queries to contacts within a certain driving distance. It's amazing!

Our main use for Map Anything has to do with populating email campaigns based on a contact's proximity to an event.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Map Anything Review"

What do you like best?

I like the routing features with MA and the fact it's tied in to Sales Force. I like the people I've been working with, too.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it is taking to customize what we need and expected; I don't like that we had to change the type of licensing needed to tie SF to our program; it's turning out to be more expensive then what I had budgeted for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a complete understanding of the procedures to get what you want out of the system.

Routing for my retail team has been greatly approved. The Live experience has been frustrating.

"We LOVE MapAnything"

What do you like best?

MapAnything allows us to see all of our customers on a map and get to them easily and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Still seems like a startup and are figuring out some bugs in new software, but the primary software works like a dream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic company, tailored support, great product. I can't say enough great things about them! (Especially Craig Cameron!)

We have been able to scale our business, as most of our business is collecting food. Now we can spend almost no time on creating routes, and all of our time collecting food.

MapAnything review by Lucas S.
Lucas S.

"Great for visual segementation"

What do you like best?

I can create campaigns based on regions that I otherwise wouldn't be able to create.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more ability to segment by zip codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for mapping routes and creating unique territories that don't follow traditional boundaries.

I can see where we're having the most success for our sales team visually. I can segment our products and find our best territories for each.

MapAnything review by Sara F.
Sara F.

"Powerful for specific applications"

What do you like best?

I really liked the way I could configure maps within SalesForce, using a variety of data points.

What do you dislike?

The inability to download high-quality pdf images of maps for different use cases is frustrating, and ultimately forced me to look elsewhere for mapping software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic if you want to use internal info and tracking. Less useful if you need to generate public reports, because there is still no high-quality export feature.

I was using MapAnything to map our client base on different scales across the state, taking into account different demographic factors.

MapAnything review by Jenny B.
Jenny B.

"Very helpful for visualizing geographic data"

What do you like best?

Hotspots showing from where our patrons are traveling; ability to create regions based on counties, states, etc. and limit data to those specific regions

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of records and sometimes the load time can be slower than I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We don't use as a daily tool, but it's extremely helpful when we do need to use it.

We needed to better understand our reach with local patrons as well as patrons from outlying areas. With this data, we are a strong partner with local tourism businesses and can create targeted promotions and packages to out-of-area patrons (and potential patrons).

MapAnything review by Julianne B.
Julianne B.

"Great application for Geographical Visualizations and Routing"

What do you like best?

The ability to visually layer multiple data points on a map of the US to give our executive and marketing teams a way to see in real time where we are doing the most business and where our open opportunities lie.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We're very happy with the application.

Quickly allows executives and sales leaders to visualize key data points for analysis and presentations.

MapAnything review by Kyleen B.
Kyleen B.

"Great Product and Great Staff!"

What do you like best?

The MapAnything staff is so helpful! They have no problems jumping on a call to walk me through any issues I might be having. And now it has it's own app!

What do you dislike?

As an admin, it would be helpful to be able to select one of my users to be able to view from their log-in. Without having to do so from a computer and through SalesForce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend MapAnything. Not only for the use of the product, but for the phenomenal customer support.

What territories or regions we need to concentrate on to increase sales.

MapAnything review by Kelley B.
Kelley B.

"Great product and amazing customer support!"

What do you like best?

MapAnything has a solid Salesforce integration, the ability to mass update records is my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to plot shape layers was a little tricky, would like to see that process become more intuitive.

We are a chapter based organization. Using MapAnything's geo targeting capabilities, we are able to communicate with our members in a relevant way.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"One of my favorite Salesforce Add-Ons"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product to map our existing database using different parameters is really powerful. The service is also excellent - they provide training when needed and are super quick to response. I've just added their business data layer to supplement our own lead database and am excited to leverage that.

What do you dislike?

The UI needs work. It's a bit clunky but they are aware and I've heard they plan to make improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it for 6 months.

We need to be able to visualize our opportunity set and set regional targeting strategies and campaigns.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"PM of Technology Sales Support"

What do you like best?

New Schedule Feature and ease of use building marker layers

What do you dislike?

Inability to directly create a driving route from a schedule you have built. You must save your schedule and then navigate to Route, create new and import the schedule you saved. Time consuming and would be nice to click a button from schedule to build driving route directly.

Daily and weekly Sales planning/Identifying leads/prospects in a territory you are working. Increased level of leads for potential conversion to customers.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"A great solutions for our sales department"

What do you like best?

The ability to run custom reports that can be charted on the map based on any field within Salesforce was exactly what we were searching for. The integration with our accounts in Salesforce is an amazing part of determining marketing campaigns, sales territories etc.

What do you dislike?

The cost, which we were able to justify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales / support people that we dealt with were very helpful in answering all our questions and concerns before spending the money on this product. We had the ability to try out the product for the trial period to determine if this is really what our organization was looking for and during that time we were not pressured at all. Once we made the decision to purchase they were very helpful with providing instructions to our staff to get this product installed for our team members and up an running.

We were looking for an app for Salesforce that could plot our accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities etc. on a map similar to Google Maps and have it show up in different views (i.e. street view, roadmaps, satellite etc.) Once we were able to try MapAnything and see how it could work for our organization we were hooked. The ability to see these items plotted on a map has become a huge part of our sales / marketing operations.

MapAnything review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

"Great tool for lead review and execution"

What do you like best?

I like that I can group my existing leads into easy to pull reports for campaign marketing.

What do you dislike?

When my session is idle to long or the window refreshes I loose my data

We can easily map out leads and accounts in relevant areas for our sales reps to contact quickly.

MapAnything review by Administrator

"Great customer support team!"

What do you like best?

MapAnything has been very responsive to any questions or issues we may have! They are quick and eager to assist!

What do you dislike?

I'm an admin for SalesForce and MapAnything. It would be great if I could log-in as one of my reps through MapAnything without having to go through SalesForce first. It would be even better to be able to do it through the MapAnything App!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend MapAnything. Not only for it's ease of use, but also for the great customer support!

Our sales reps are able to utilize the search button to locate prospective customers before they are in the area. They can also utilize it to add prospects into Salesforce.

MapAnything review by Leslie L.
Leslie L.

"A Nonprofit Perspective"

What do you like best?

We are able to visualize thousands of customers and visit them quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Occasional kinks, but fantastic support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the idea of MapGuide but it needs to be manually manipulated.

We were able to grow exponentially faster with MapAnything than we could with previous programs.

MapAnything review by User

"MapAnything changes the game for targeting our sales territory"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to customize to your needs. The options are endless for different filters!

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing that I particularly dislike/have issues with.

We are able to pull in specific target areas for our sales and view current business vs. where we have opportunities for either NEW or expansion business. It's also very helpful for planning trips and creating routes to visit customers in the most timely fashion.

MapAnything review by Sara F.
Sara F.

"Map Anything for Sales Reps and Managers"

What do you like best?

Visualization. Map Anything did a great job making the application pretty and useful for sales reps to map out their routes based on certain criteria.

What do you dislike?

That you need to build the layers in the sandbox and prod. You are not able to move them with a change set or bit bucket.

We solved the ability to report on aspects of an account and display them in a way that will benefit the sales reps and their managers. One example specifically is competitor data.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Very Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

There are so many customization options and layers you can add. I love the MapAnything University, that was incredibly helpful to expose all that MapAnything can do.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was print options to remove the background of the area you are not using. The only way to print is via Snippit or PrntScrn which doesnt provide a super clean graphic but is still awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend MapAnything University-- free and super helpful

Gives us a very clear representation of our current data, and history of data. We do a lot of reporting out and this allows us to add a clear visual which we never could before.

MapAnything review by Edward P.
Edward P.

"Great tool for nonprofit success"

What do you like best?

I love that it allowed us to visualize all of our supporters

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of unique data in Salesforce that is hard to see in MapAnything

They allow us to grow our review with seeing where our supporters are

MapAnything review by Tim C.
Tim C.

"Very Effcient"

What do you like best?

Customer interface is very easy to use. Helps with making my call set ups so much more productive.

What do you dislike?

At time not as easily followed as I would like.

Just making sure we don't miss anyone in a particular area.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Make Mass Updates Easy!"

What do you like best?

Mass updating records in salesforce is so easy with this tool. Being able to visually see our data on a map makes planning so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Some times creating the queries can be a challenge. This is especially the case when you have similar field names or dynamic values listed in a field.

Running large queries can sometimes take a long time.

Territory management - We are growing at a rapid pace and updating assignments, fields, etc. is so easy with this tool. I can quickly train my sales reps to make the changes and because you can see what you are changing on a map you know nothing has been missed.

MapAnything review by Hung H.
Hung H.

"Great mapping software that is also amazing at analytics"

What do you like best?

The ability to create subqueries and use those as a source for other queries, Due to salesforce limitation of joining across objects, this is a a clever way of bypassing that limitation. Our end users (Sales Account Exec and Field Service Engineers) also use MapAnything to plan out there routes or visit accounts that are close together.

What do you dislike?

Initial configuration of the queries may take a little time. But once they cache it is quick and easy to view. Installation was also very easy and they provided great technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looked at google map and other tools. The cost was much better and they provided great support.

Ability to create reports or data groupings that could not be achieved with SFDC. This helps us to create groups for reload into campaigns, Also it was very useful for our end users to map routes.

MapAnything review by Jonathon P.
Jonathon P.

"MapAnything has turned out to be a great tool"

What do you like best?

Layer feature flexibility/feature robustness

Responsiveness of our success manager and the support team members

What do you dislike?

We have noticed some bugs but the support team has been quick to resolve them

Routing and visit planning

MapAnything review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Best Mapping Solution "

What do you like best?

Has the ability to convey sales policies from Salesforce.com into a fully functional mapping and routing environment.

What do you dislike?

Being switched to Google maps for actual directions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Retain professional services to assist in implementation; prepare to spend 3x the annual cost of the software if working with MA's SFDC solution.

Helping my customers deliver rich Routing solutions for their logistics and delivery requirements.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Really useful "

What do you like best?

I love that I can get a visual of all client across the US. Its also great to see on the map where all of your prospect clients are.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more training. I think there is a lot more use of the tool but I just dont know enough. Its also a little slow.

We are trying to use this as a prospecting solution.

MapAnything review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"We really enjoy the ease of use with MapAnything!"

What do you like best?

Their app is easy for our users to get up and running quick with the features like WalkMe that they have integrated into their tool and they have great resources on their website to get our users up and running as well. Their customer engagement has helped us focus on getting our users setup and being successful right out of the gate. I highly recommend MapAnything!

What do you dislike?

Do not have any dislikes to add as we are satisfied with the product and engagement from the MapAnything team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Layout your requirements first so that you have all of your use cases identified so the MapAnything team has all your needs to provide their excellent customer service.

We use MapAnything for territory planning, route planning and narrowing in on Opportunities where we can be successful.

MapAnything review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"MapAnything can Map--Anything which is super."

What do you like best?

Visually dynamic territory management for a highly complex territory structure.

What do you dislike?

Rendering All US zip codes takes awhile, especially when dealing with multiple shape layers.

Complex territory management process.

MapAnything review by Internal Consultant in Construction
Internal Consultant in Construction

"Positive experience mapping routes"

What do you like best?

I like mapping leads and accounts and creating routes for our salesteam.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when i create a shape for a route, and then change it... that all accounts are combined in my route.... I would prefer that the program simply put those in the shape on my route.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial. Sales and support were very helpful in educating me about the product and how to use it to achieve my goals.

With the mapping, we are ensuring reps are covering their area in an efficient manner. They are abe to see more accounts in less time.

MapAnything review by Chloe R.
Chloe R.

"I use MapAnything everyday! Great product!"

What do you like best?

The customer support is amazing. Ryan K. checks in with me every couple of months and always has the answers to my questions or can point me in the right direction. Everything is easy to use and pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Every so often the export option doesn't appear and I have to refresh the page.

Searching our database has never been easier. I used to only be able to pull a list by radius in the US. Now I can create custom search shapes across the globe!

MapAnything review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Incredible helpful Salesforce App for territory management and donor calls"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface and salesforce integration

What do you dislike?

Robust scalability makes it's hard for novices to set-up

We streamlined territory management and improved our donor engagement strategy.

MapAnything review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Helpful Tool!"

What do you like best?

MapAnything has been super helpful in allowing us to segment our donors based on regions, and then target them accordingly!

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve when we first got the tool.

We can easily target specific donors based on region, which is extremely helpful for something like a fundraising event. Planning based on travel time is extra helpful!

MapAnything review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Great resource for setting your day up and tracking your Sales calls and customers.

What do you dislike?

Would like for the routing of sites/contacts to be easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board. It’s a great product.

Keeping up with who I have visited and who needs to be visited. Helps in setting up my day as well.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"MapAnything Review"

What do you like best?

This product is most helpful in providing a visual for our Account Managers. They can easily see and filter out what accounts they should target.

What do you dislike?

Setting up filters and training end users is a little challenging. After a few tries, it's easily adaptable. Getting our end users to understand all the available fields they can leverage to filter on might be hard, but that's not a fault of the product.

Account targeting, and business plans. Users can set up a route to visit all of their target accounts, will knowledge of what prospects might be helpful stops a long the way.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"An Ideal Solution for Visualizing Geographic Data in Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive interface and great customer service with lots of free training tools.

What do you dislike?

While I appreciate their commitment to building out their product, the updates do require regular maintenance to ensure that all customizations continue to work. Their new vehicle tracking program is interesting but too expensive for the benefits compared to other services.

We use MapAnything to plan visits to partners throughout California. MapAnything allows us to maximize our routes for peak efficiency and see at a glance which partners we have visited, which we have not, and which need a return visit.

MapAnything review by Consultant

"MapAnything enhances business management/organization & provides efficient solutions to prospecting."

What do you like best?

the ability to dynamically search (i.e. referencing related lists) and honing in on accounts by location.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it doesn't do what I'd like it to, but I know some expectations are truly unreasonable :)

Ability to be more intentionally when booking meetings and visiting clients and prospects.

MapAnything review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"MapAnything is great for nonprofit fundraising and advocacy"

What do you like best?

Zip radius! We use this for our event lists, and will be expanding the use of this soon.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone in the organization is using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a flexible tool. We are still expanding our use of the product.

We are creating walk lists for our canvass program; and zip radius event invitation lists.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Merging inside and outside sales efforts "

What do you like best?

It removes the challenge of game planning client and prospect visits by providing a clear strategy to sales and marketing leaders.

What do you dislike?

Addresses still need to be manually input for enough accounts that limit comprehensiveness

Event and in person travel planning, sales department structure. It helps with both.

MapAnything review by April L.
April L.

"Great concept. Exceptional customer service and support. Some bugs that need work in system"

What do you like best?

The intergration with Saleforce and click to create

What do you dislike?

Can not use with Googlemaps or Waze. Some disruption with flow to log calls on accounts through Mapanything with SAlesforce

Making territory managment and routing easier. Entering customer information into Salesforce through click to create has been a god send

MapAnything review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Extremely robust desktop platform, needs mobile work."

What do you like best?

The click2create feature was my favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The ability to easily use on mobile. And they mobile interface needs to be quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many things you can do with MapAnything. Take the time to learn all of the features.

Routing, data entry for leads.

"Greatest customer service"

What do you like best?

Great application with excellent support

What do you dislike?

A little inflexible for custom use - will need to find custom ways to cross object

Recommendations to others considering the product

none -it's great

Figuring out where people are, what they're doing, and what they're geographically connected to

MapAnything review by Sam T.
Sam T.

"Great experience. Excellent customer service. "

What do you like best?

The response time and knowledgeability of the account manager as well as the tech support is impeccable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I've been very pleased and supported by the entire team.

Then benefits are we've learned about various other software we can implement with map anything.

MapAnything review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

You can map out your opportunities, based on location. Makes it really easy to plan business trips.

What do you dislike?

The interface is quite difficult to get used to at first.

Identifying where all of our leads/opportunities are.

MapAnything review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Easy Integration with Salesforce, Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

It's just like pulling reports in Salesforce and you end up with powerful geographic insights.

What do you dislike?

Map Pointers/Icons have a default neon color and the choices aren't terrific. Good news is you can create your own.

Insight into locations, infiltration into certain markets.

MapAnything review by User

"Great tool so many possibilities!"

What do you like best?

Routing options for travel into sales territory, detailed planning.

What do you dislike?

So much data...it becomes overwhelming sometimes to plot what you want.

Visual representation of penetration into sales regions. Targeting centers of strength to build out from.

MapAnything review by User in Internet

"From an outside salesperson's POV this is an essential tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to plan an effective prospecting route or demo/ meeting route. Also love the Google maps integration for creation of new leads within a territory.

What do you dislike?

Slow to process new map overlays, but that's likely got more to do with Salesforce's speed, not MapAnything.

Making it easier for sales development reps based in our corporate office to get a visual representation of opportunities, current accounts, and newly opened businesses

MapAnything review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Best Territory Management Software Available"

What do you like best?

Integrates seamlessly with Salesforce, easy to assign and manage territories, easy to assign leads to certain territories and update records in Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Initially setting up certain territories was cumbersome if you have to divide up a state. This was 3 years ago so I'm sure this has been updated by now

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

See territories I have assigned, distribute leads based on location

MapAnything review by Denise H.
Denise H.

"Easy to use - a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and helps with efficiencies

What do you dislike?

Unable to pull from multiple fields (i.e. multiple addresses on one account)

Optimizing routes for salespeople. Makes salespeople efficient and saves lots of time.

"MapAnything Review"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can plot my existing customers out on the map and route them for visits

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to navigate around but that is ONLY because I don't fully understand all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for mapping out customer visits!

We use it to plot out existing customers and see if there are trends for potential customers in pockets.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to get access to all fields in Salesforce org.

What do you dislike?

Having to sift through the different fields

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try It.

Having Sales Team find better/more applicable leads based on their travel.

MapAnything review by User

"Plan your route effectively!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact all of our accounts are plotted with links to their records. The time and distance makes traveling easy to plan.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see the distance between accounts without having to go to the "print" option.

It gives me a realistic way to take care of my top accounts first with the TRV there.

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, the optimize button really helps when charting routes!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, yet I must put 40 characters here.

NA

MapAnything review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

The check-in feature. This enabled accountability so I don't have to question whether my team is doing the work or not.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Chatter feature were better contained in the app, without needing to go back and forth to the Salesforce app. The chatter feed is how my team tracks past check-in history.

It solved the issue of trust and accountability. I've saved money.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

very flexible and intuitive. Small learning curve

What do you dislike?

I had some issue when trying to specify date range

find donors within a certain radius

MapAnything review by Luigi F.
Luigi F.

"Great Customer Implementation Process"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, implementation, easy of use

What do you dislike?

Doesn't contain a zip code database that is easily searchable

Territory Management, Territory Alignments, Routing

MapAnything review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

MapAnything allows my sales development reps easily see what prospects are close to our events and plan visits to accelerate opps in our pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Tool is a little clunky - took a couple of trainings for my team to get the hang of - but overall works great

Sales & Marketing

MapAnything review by Seth S.
Seth S.

"Map anything!"

What do you like best?

It allows you to map anything on a map!!

What do you dislike?

IT used to be free for not for profits!!

Mapping!

MapAnything review by Administrator in Plastics
Administrator in Plastics

"MapAnything Review"

What do you like best?

Having the mapping features integrated with Salesforce, allowing for both route planning and territory analysis.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints so far. Better filtering of accounts being embedded or native to MapAnything would be a nice feature

Route planning for people new to the organization and territory analysis and management.

MapAnything review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Vending Operator"

What do you like best?

I love how the application keeps all of the information organized. It's so easy to get the data I need from their platform.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be less expensive

It has helped me gain access to possible locations for my vending machines

MapAnything review by Jim L.
Jim L.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. My guys like it

What do you dislike?

Whats not to like. we use it all of the time and it works great.

helping our techs get to the correct place

MapAnything review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"MapAnything Review"

What do you like best?

This is great for providing visual data of members in congressional districts to support lobbying efforts

What do you dislike?

It's unfortunate that there is no way to export the maps in a pdf or image file

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to export maps

Helping to visualize extensive member database

MapAnything review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"MapAnything is useful once you have it set up, but was a little difficult to configure"

What do you like best?

A lot of features that are similar to Google Maps, which is a good user experience. Panning, zoom, downloading information from a certain view, etc.

What do you dislike?

Certain components are very customizable (forms, etc). But the set up of the side bar was confusing for many users, and was not customizable.

We were trying to give people a quick geographic view of their contacts.

MapAnything review by User in Internet

"Senior Regional Sales Executive"

What do you like best?

The integration with salesforce is seamless

What do you dislike?

MapAntyhing doesn't always work reliably, it's incredibly slow sometimes and as a sales person my team is pretty valuable.

Proximity mapping, although our company typically just uses this with marketing.

MapAnything review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Gives us better overview of our accounts and contacts geographically"

What do you like best?

MapAnything is a great product that allows for our users to have better overview of our accounts and contacts geographically. The app takes care of all the heavy lifting on the back-end allowing for business users to focus on the most important aspect... what their trying to visualize on the map.

What do you dislike?

I guess the thing i dislike is the fact that their is no online videos.

geographically plotting of customers.

MapAnything review by Administrator

"Great tool for our Sales Teams!"

What do you like best?

Filtering capability really lets us fine tune our map displays and overlay various types of data in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we have found that we dislike about the product

Efficiency for traveling sales people.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"explored territory mapping"

What do you like best?

the software is very customizable and adaptable for any organization

What do you dislike?

some of our standard processes were incompatible

team selling and territory management

MapAnything review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Map anything is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Great product. We've had a great experience using map anything and the query runs very smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We've had a great experience with map anything.

Where our customers are calling in from. We run a contact center that needs to know where the customers call from.

MapAnything review by User in Financial Services

"Faster and easier"

What do you like best?

Easy way to segment territories and send targeted invites

What do you dislike?

keep up the good work, I can't find anything that required improvement.

More targeted event invitations

MapAnything review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for the sales team"

What do you like best?

It has multiple features which helps the sales rep plan their day to the best of the ability

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing, till now nothing to complain about the product

The sales rep are actually finding and nailing unseen oppertunities on the feild

MapAnything review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great features, but not the most intuitive software I've ever used"

What do you like best?

nice to be able to see visual pinpoints of data, helpful in planning trips (especially internationally)

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to navigate and some features are not very intuitive

We are primarily using this to create invite lists for alumni events.

MapAnything review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and I like its mobile compatibility

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to set-up and automatically create routes. Its easy after you get the hang f it though.

Better route optimization

MapAnything review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"I love MapAnything!"

What do you like best?

It integrates directly into Salesforce. SO easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not really much, it's been a great product.

I can pull geographical data from Salesforce so quickly.

MapAnything review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

It's super awesome at what it does and looks beautiful.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally not the most intuitive or pick/play

Viewing patters of customers/donors

Learn more about MapAnything

MapAnything Videos

Learning about MapAnything?

* We monitor all MapAnything reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.