MapInfo Pro, from GIS giant Pitney Bowes, enables GIS professionals to take control of their spatial analysis. Enhanced in collaboration with users, the latest version (v17) is stronger, smarter and simpler to use. Its user-inspired interface enables the production of compelling maps and advanced analytics. A new welcome-screen delivers one-stop access to tools, tutorials and the robust Li360 user community and you’ll quickly benefit from innovative improvements to mapping and layout themes. With superior speed, plus enhanced processing power and capabilities, you can create better output and uncover answers faster. The latest enhancements include:
• A range of quick access tools, layout controls and support functions ensure game-changing ease of use for GIS professionals
• Access to value-added data through the Pitney Bowes Software and Data Marketplace plus integrated cloud services, such as geocoding and drive time calculations delivered by the Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud
• With optional raster capabilities within MapInfo Pro v17 Advanced, GIS professionals can map and analyze data with extraordinary speed from small regions to countries and even continents.
• Flexible design and compatibility means users can customize MapInfo Pro to the way you work, while accessing flexibility across a range of file, data and map types.
In developing the latest version of MapInfo Pro, the firm employed over 300 beta testers, who made over 100 suggested improvements, leading to 50 enhancements that made it to the final product.
MapInfo Pro version 17 is available for a free 30-day trial from www.pitneybowes.com/us/mipro-free-trial.html
o Pitney Bowes has delivered GIS that interoperates seamlessly to process geospatial data and allow more users to access information.
• Open source and commercial environments
o MapInfo Pro considers the ability to connect to any data source and any data format as a key differentiator.
o MapInfo Pro is renowned for ease of use and usability. Users quote general user-experience as being a profound improvement over other GIS solutions
o Pitney Bowes has extensive experience with data at scale in either the raster (MapInfo Pro Advanced) or vector domains.
• Next-level raster
o MapInfo Pro Advanced is a next-generation raster grid visualization and analysis add-on. With its innovative, patented multi-resolution raster (MRR) data format, it can handle datasets at terabyte scale.
• Subscription and Support
o With the latest upgrades, award-winning tech support and value-added extras, Subscription and Support will keep you performing at your best.