Mapp Digital

3.7

Our all-in-one platform, Mapp Cloud, helps B2C brands understand and act on real-time customer behavior; orchestrate, personalize, and automate cross-channel engagements; and acquire new customers with our sophisticated DMP. Built on top of our own CDP, Mapp enables customer-centric marketing.

Work for Mapp Digital?

Learning about Mapp?

Mapp Digital Reviews

Ask Mapp a Question
Showing 30 Mapp reviews
Mapp review by Monika J.
Monika J.

"great partners"

What do you like best?

the relationship seems to be a lot closer and honest than it was before

What do you dislike?

Sometimes communication (or lack of it) can be an issue, i.e. not getting an acknowledgment of emails; sometimes, despite giving clear (i hope ) instructions, I don't get what I ask for i.e. it took us some time to establish what I need for ad-hoc retention reports. It might be worth jumping on a call instead of emails going forward; quality control seems to be off at the moment i.e Black Friday issues; I'd like to be guided more through the email marketing world i.e. get suggestions of conferences, get insights, good practices etc;

most of our microsites are now hosted by Mapp which works better for us financially and cuts down the turnaround times. CMS will further improve on those in the email space which is a big win for our team and the business

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mapp Digital
Mapp review by Leanne I.
Leanne I.

"Expert service and support with excellent account management "

What do you like best?

In my personal experience I have to say the CMS platform is very easy and simple to use, it's fast and efficient with more and more developments and improvements being made all of the time. The client support we get from Josh is excellent, as a business we have gone through many changes of which Josh has supported myself throughout and I can't thank him enough!

What do you dislike?

I can honestly not think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Mapp Digital, they are forward thinking, provide recommendations and solutions to achieve your business objectives. The account management is excellent, friendly and a real pleasure to work with.

We are currently revisiting our entire digital strategy after a lot of change within the business. Resource is now stretched to capacity so we are looking at ways to use more automation within our email campaigns, as well as working on our strategy to keep delivering revenue, engage with our customers and re engage after a drop off in our base. Through Mapp's support we are now automating at least 1 campaign per week reducing the need for physical email builds and yet still delivering revenue from emails that are more targeted towards our consumers behavior.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Mapp review by Jose F.
Jose F.

"Mapp is the sexiest marketing technology company today"

What do you like best?

How simple it and powerful the platform is. It's incredible how reliable the platform is, I can easily automate a chain communication strategy. With the segmentation feature I can easily deliver the right message to the right person at the right time. But I think my favorite functionality is the navigation between channels, super easy and interactive.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have more social media features and also to have it connected to the other channels. Social media requirements grow every day and we have a high demand to easily navigate between all channels, including the social ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centralize all your content with Mapp, it’s really important to be consistent on your communication with your customer. If you don't have control over the content you share, using multiple platforms will be at risk of send the messages at the wrong time, by for example offering a product to a customer who already purchased that item. Mapp can also help you optimize your digital investments by controlling the communication, a central or unique platform is the best way to guarantee that, give a try to Mapp platforms.

The famous data silos are finally getting overcome with Mapp, now we can help customers centralize data from all over the company in one place. The communication through channels is also a game changer, it enables us to centralize the communication and also standardize it, making sure we have a consistent communication with the customers.

Mapp review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"good for email sending, personal support, improvement of setups, cooperation"

What do you like best?

- communication with Key Account

- cooperation with technical team

- fast escalation steps

- willigness to learn from each other

What do you dislike?

- wrong feedback on technical issues from support

- no easy integration: API endpoints for data exports, imports,...

- very fast email sendout, which is super important for the Westwing business

- biggest share of daily revenue coming from daily sendouts

- response queue events makes it possible to maintain activations and deactivations of customers on our own = increase share of addressable members

Mapp review by Bich T.
Bich T.

"Nice Data Management"

What do you like best?

One of the best thing about Teradata is the need of "Big data" management, since handle and adjust enormous of data is not easy. Teradata has well index and accurate data in real time, you can edit in bulk with a few of clicks, since they have an easy to understand workflow and user guide.

What do you dislike?

Updates sometimes come with unstable and error for some function. And, even though I said they have an understandable guideline, It still take a time to learn and apply the system.

One more thing, cost is high for small business, really need to consider about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for big advertising company, which is running many campaigns at a same time, and need real time data.

Not recommended for small business, since cost is high

Handle real time and many data from our running marketing campaign, and ability to track our customer status to optimize what is best for them.

Mapp review by Silvio G.
Silvio G.

"The importance of the reports"

What do you like best?

The opportunity to have a reportistic that can allow us to monitorate our campaign and so we can apply eventual actions

What do you dislike?

An high number of blacklisted and skipped

A massive sending of commercial communications and the opportunity to monitorate them

Mapp review by Massimo I.
Massimo I.

"Servizio soddisfacente."

What do you like best?

Disponibilità dell'account di riferimento

What do you dislike?

Mancata integrazione con Magento 2 in fase di strat-up del progetto.

Momenti di rallentamento della piattaforma

Lavoro di integrazione DB

Piattaforma unica per invio comunicazioni clienti online e offline

Mapp review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"User-Friendly Workflow Tool"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple Teradata is to use. Compared to tools I've used in the past, such as Workamajig, it's very clean and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the "save" and "close" buttons are so close together because if you accidentally close the task before you meant to, the whole activity has to be restarted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a mid-sized company (roughly 1,000 employees), Teradata makes workflow management work with relatively few flaws. If you simply want to manage tasks among your employees in a way that each department can easily understand, this tool is for you.

We use this program as a task-management workflow tool. It keeps everything very simple, organized and easy to reach our deadlines.

Mapp review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Comprehensive coverage of marketing automation process"

What do you like best?

One of the things I have liked best about Teradata Integrated Marketing Management is the back-end knowledgebase behind the software. Activities are connected to Workflows, and Workflows are connected to Tasks, and everything that is performed in the application can be reported on both from the interface and the back-end. The campaign functionality is also very reliable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the releases come out with bugs in them that affect other areas of the application that were previously working. If more attention could be paid to code quality, it would have a good effect on customer satisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have mapped out the requirements for what you currently do in marketing with what you want to do in the future before making a purchase of any marketing automation system. Teradata IMM has a complete vision but make sure you know what the functionality is and how it maps to your needs before making a purchase. Also make sure that your IT and marketing staff are ready to participate in the implementation/support of the tool and the ongoing use of it. Engagement of the company and support of the software is very important to your continued success with any marketing automation suite, including Teradata IMM.

in my consulting work I have used Integrated Marketing Management to run campaigns, handle invoices, and construct workflows. It is very good at automating repeatable processes. Previous to using Aprimo Marketing Operations (Teradata) I had to do data selection manually, and had only limited email marketing functionality.

Mapp review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This product has very good ease of use that makes it a favorite of our workers

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about it

The main benefit of this has helped our businesses with marketing and stream lining our process

Mapp review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Connections Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple it is to connect with customers and potential customers. Marketing efforts have been simplified.

What do you dislike?

At this current time I have no complaints. I guess just keep up with the improvement of being even more user friendly.

I have been able to reach out to more people in a more simplified manner with this software. I have been able to tackle more than one project at once with ease.

Mapp review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Mapp has a good solution and they are easy to cooperate with. "

What do you like best?

The email and push solutions. And our two main contacts are always helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything in particular.

We send emails and push notifications to several big segments. And to ease the emailing, we use templates that are set up to fit our brand book.

"All in one solution"

What do you like best?

Even with the bulk of functionality in this tool the learning curve is not very steep. Getting up and running can be done in a matter of weeks

What do you dislike?

The documentation on all the tools could use more details to help understand the novel features that can be setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting from scratch why not get it all in one package?

Looking for marking project management system

Mapp review by User

"Great Staff, Interface could have more features"

What do you like best?

Account Managers and executives are always available to help and the interface is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Reports are old fashioned, interface could have more features and automations.

Engaging audience with marketing newsletters. Reliable platform with helpful staff.

Mapp review by Administrator

"positive"

What do you like best?

Easy Clustering options. The assistance from the vendor team is good

What do you dislike?

Platform usability should be improved, some fucntions and buttons are not clear. better focus on translations

Clustering existing customers

Landing pages for lead generation

"Easy program "

What do you like best?

I was able to use this without a glitch.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t dislike anything I in fact liked it all

We were able to set up new projects and connected them all

Mapp review by Erica P.
Erica P.

"Extremely difficult learning curve. We have difficulty using it for even the simplest tasks."

What do you like best?

Once everyone is on board, it can be used as a maintenance system - to see overall what projects ar happening and how our team is being utlized.

What do you dislike?

Hard to learn, hard to get people engaged with the system. Originally our team spent tons of time setting up the most minute details to have everything in the plan. And once, one thing was missed, or stopped, the project never finished in the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend it.

Mapp review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Decent Program"

What do you like best?

The way it is integrated throughout our entire company is nice.

What do you dislike?

The style of it is not modern in my opinion.

Easily informing all employees of changes

Mapp review by Ravindra G.
Ravindra G.

"Evaluation Only..."

What do you like best?

Integrates a variety of seemingly unconnected information to build a good actionable intelligence.

What do you dislike?

Appears to have a large footprint and complex to implement; Probably serves large box corporations well;

Improving cross channel product marketing and sales; We have so far only evaluated this product.

Mapp review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Teradata is the leading capability for anything data related. "

What do you like best?

Fast performance. I can run/execute queries for 'big data' and transform results on the cuff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Teradata is my number once choice from exploration to mining insights on my customers.

Customer Analytics - results on the fly!

Mapp review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"IMM"

What do you like best?

Integartion with TD

Lead management

Segmentation

What do you dislike?

extensibility

Integration with 3rd party apps, lack of app exchange

Campaign Management

Mapp review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Effective"

What do you like best?

A streamlined tool that allows me to design and execute campaigns effectively.

What do you dislike?

I'd appreciate more on-boarding materials

Provides comprehensive data

Mapp review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Like Teradata "

What do you like best?

Allows me track my work paperlessly! Live the ease and speed of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is rather slow to close ...

Handling and tracking work of many people in a timely and paper free way.

Mapp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good Product but can be much better"

What do you like best?

Its good if it is used as OOB. Not gr8 when its customized a lot.

What do you dislike?

Hard to learn, Need training to get people engaged with the system.

Online Forms/Landing Forms submission are taking longer time then expected time. We are still not live with Microsites functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of research on other applications prior to investing fully into this.

I would say use this application OOB for one month. Let user have some experience with this application to provide their feedback.

Mapp review by Hemanth N.
Hemanth N.

"A Friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Crystal reports like structure which will help you to understand the structure of fields in one go.

What do you dislike?

Too much of clusters in one single object

Recommendations to others considering the product

In terms of business methodology, very useful tool to keep track of all your campaigns.

Mapp review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and Smooth"

What do you like best?

Aprimo makes it easy to obtain the data you collect to make decision and is easy to make sales decisions

What do you dislike?

I wish the product had some more features

Aprimo allows to obtain better visabilty into data so we can make better decisions when attaining new customers and responding to the ever changing market place.

Mapp review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"An OK product"

What do you like best?

I like that we can market without using SQL or Teradata programing

What do you dislike?

Too cumbersome to setup campaigns. Creating complex campaigns using data splits are very time consuming

Recommendations to others considering the product

good product but could be better

"Great Quality Tool!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that i can use it from my iphone and without SQL. Automation of marketing planning and spending is great!

What do you dislike?

There are some things that i would prefer done differently out of my own preference, but no big deal. I prefer this far better then Act-On or HubSpot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommending

Mapp review by Susie C.
Susie C.

"Not user friendly!"

What do you like best?

It gets the leads routed correctly.

What do you dislike?

Lots of maintenance and not user friendly! Too many steps before you can get there (I used this tool about 3-4 years ago),

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it.

Mapp review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Must have deep pockets for this MA platform."

What do you like best?

The capabilities this platform allows when its fully integrated into CRM.

What do you dislike?

The big price tag. Seems like its designed for more of the B2C space, and less for the B2B space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of research on other prior to investing fully into this.

Learning about Mapp Digital?

* We monitor all Mapp Digital reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.