Mapview

Mapview is a smarter way to manage your schedule and increase your reach to your most valuable customers on the go.

Work for Mapview?

Showing 12 Mapview reviews
Mapview review by <span>Patrick C.</span>
Patrick C.

Sales Navigator Review

What do you like best?

Sales Navigator is great for finding, targeting, and connecting to the correct people. I use it habitually. The ability to save leads and be debriefed on their activity every day is a great way to utilize trigger events to reach out at the opportune time. Additionally, I utilize the filter feature to find the people in the correct role (IT and Engineering for me).

What do you dislike?

There aren't many complaints to share about Sales Navigator. If I were have to choose a few they'd be:

1. Sometimes LinkedIn is down. Meaning that Sales Navigator is down. This is typically only for a few minutes.

2. I don't use all of its capabilities. This can be blamed on myself for not fully immersing myself into the technology, or to the LinkedIn rep for my company. I'd go with the former.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot reiterate enough; effectively using filtering and following is a great way to reach out to prospects and get meetings.

Prospecting and lead generation. By utilizing effective filters and following leads, you can personalize messages effectively and efficiently.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mapview
Mapview review by <span>Josh R.</span>
Josh R.

Great product for a sales person

What do you like best?

I like how accurate the product is when guessing and searching for their email address. Using Zoom Info, it's a little easier to use but the accuracy is not there as far as getting the correct information. Sales Navigator is extremely accurate.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that you have to manually type in the persons email to confirm it is correct. While Zoom Info was down, I strictly used Sales Navigator to find out whether the persons information was correct. Like I mentioned before, it's extremely accurate but very time consuming.

Accuracy of email and other contact information, that's easily the biggest problem being solved that Zoom Info cannot do to the same degree.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Mapview review by User in Internet

Helpful tool to find new leads and best contacts!

What do you like best?

I love how Sales Navigator shows me recommendations of leads and allows me to unlock profiles each month. This has helped me quickly get in contact with the decision maker and set more sales presentations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sales Navigator shows people who previously worked at an organization, but are no longer there now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool that will allow your sales team to quickly identify leads and trends within a company.

As I mentioned above, by setting my preferences up in Sales Navigator I can quickly get recommendations for leads/decision makers within a business. I can also follow leads or contacts should they switch roles or companies.

Mapview review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.

Sales Navigator Review

What do you like best?

I like that I can have all my leads in one central location and I can be informed in real time when a prospect has an update. I like receiving alerts because it's a perfect chance to reach out.

What do you dislike?

I have a lot of accounts and it's tough for me to keep everything tracked. At times it can be a bit overwhelming and so I just stay in my own ATS. I feel like this tool is impactful when you have fewer accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool if you have less than 100-200 accounts. This can be very overwhelming when you have more accounts and you'll find yourself using the tool less and less.

Better and smarter prospecting.

Mapview review by User in Information Technology and Services

Helpful with tracking leads and reaching out

What do you like best?

Sales Navigator is a great tool - some of the best functions are the ability to save leads to track the people in your network. In addition, it's helpful that there is the ability to track the inmail messages you send to people so you don't pester your client pool. Another thing we like is that it gives visuals so you can find these people in the wild.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things I don't like are that if you don't message somebody in Sales Navigator, it will be impossible to see the message that was once sent or if there has ever been a message sent. This is harmful because you can sometimes bombard the people in your network, so much that they might not want to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use if you have a need to query LinkedIn uses and want to better track your messages sent to the customers in your network

Trying to better understand our market from a management level as well as a company perspective. IT provides huge benefits because we are able to manage our clients and better understand the movement in management between our clients. It's also a helpful tool because we are able to map out the people in the organization from a leadership perspective.

Mapview review by <span>Brandon F.</span>
Brandon F.

The Backbone of Your Tech Stack

What do you like best?

Sales Navigator gives you the power to target just about every single profile on LinkedIn. The advanced search allows you to pinpoint your target prospects.

What do you dislike?

The software has lag time between itself and the notifications you receive from LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After being acquired by Microsoft, I would say I have seen more improvements being made to Sales Navigator than ever before.

Sales Navigator solves the problem of having a tool for lead sourcing. There is more than enough professionals to contact in the database.

Learning about Mapview?

* We monitor all Mapview reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.