MaritzCX

MaritzCX

The MaritzCX Platform is the big data engine that powers your CX solution—and the complete technology foundation that allows you quickly collect data from all of your different feedback channels, turn it into a cohesive source of customer information, and make it available to everyone in your organization.

Work for MaritzCX?

Learning about MaritzCX?

MaritzCX Reviews

Ask MaritzCX a Question
Showing 12 MaritzCX reviews
MaritzCX review by <span>McKay Y.</span>
McKay Y.

Leader in SaaS-based Customer Experience Software

What do you like best?

The MaritzCX platform gives us everything we need to hear, learn, and connect with our customers in an instant; these insights allow us to suit our products and services around the consumer's wants and needs and helps to drive customer loyalty.

What do you dislike?

The MaritzCX software doesn't always play well with social media platforms; although it offers robust integrations with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Salesforce, it does not offer robust Twitter response capabilities or Facebook automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to figure out the best way to really, truly start using the data you have collected... use this to ask the correct people the best questions and the right time and you'll see vast improvements in what you're able to do with the feedback.

Since the dashboard reports in real time,

The real time reporting is a powerful tool which allows us to act on the data quickly, reach out to the customer to help come to a solution, and leave them feeling more connected to and pleased with our company. MaritzCX enables us to continually strive to deliver top notch customer experiences; although our costs aren't much different than before, we are receiving a lot more value and data - making this a clear choice for CX solutions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MaritzCX
MaritzCX review by <span>Dahyeon K.</span>
Dahyeon K.

Great for Quick and Comprehensive Data Collection

What do you like best?

MaritzCX is definitely not one of the most widely used software, but it is by far the most efficient data collecting software I have been using. It is very user friendly, saves your time a lot, and offers you a wide variety of data collecring methods. I use it in my research lab, and although it is not widely used, it can export results into more common file types as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like about Maritz CX is that it is a little less known sofrqare in research field. Other than that, I am very satiafied with this software.

MaritzCX offers you exclusive and comprehensive data collecting options. The best advantage is that you can save a lot of time while gathering comprehensive data, compared to other programs.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

MaritzCX review by <span>George K.</span>
George K.

Easy to use, comprehensive solution, actionable platform

What do you like best?

The tool was very easy to set up and use. The fieldwork options for when to send and the ability to auto-populate data through internal resources proved very helpful. The ability to flag cases and data also make the responses actionable and very easy to follow-up on.

What do you dislike?

Although the dashboards were largely custom, they still were not as graphically appealing as what could be done in PowerPoint. With the packaged quick start program the survey needed to be edited quite a bit to fit the company's needs. The inability to edit individual cases for proofing hampered the quality of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a comprehensive tool that will fit 99.9% of your survey needs. It's easy to use, easy to administer surveys, and offers plenty of great functionality.

The company was able to measure and track NPS and identify and measure key customer touchpoints. Situations where experiences fell below expectations were flagged and management was offered the opportunity to correct.

MaritzCX review by <span>Sharon M.</span>
Sharon M.

Good solution for surveys, but needs more functionality like Qualtrics

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn, tech support is great!

What do you dislike?

Very limited in styling. The company I worked for has many different request for formatting that I couldn't accommodate. Dashboards 2 would have been great but they were slow to implement being able to see the results in excel, so the results were unusable for us as PDFs. Seems like this software leans toward customer centered/sales centered surveys, we needed it for all types of surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their tech support can't be beat!

a large variety of internal and external surveys. We need a product that is good for sales AND good for external surveys. I learned a lot about pushing the limits of this software to suit my needs. Tech support was a great benefit as I was able to reach several solutions with their help.

MaritzCX review by <span>Adam Z.</span>
Adam Z.

Fantastic Customer Experience Software for Metrics and Management

What do you like best?

The MaritzCX platform allowed my customer service team in the past to use reporting, surveys and analytical data to manage customer use cases and interactions. It's a one stop landing center for all customer metrics whether you're a director, manager, or user.

What do you dislike?

The MaritzCX software doesn't always sync well with current social media platforms, specifically; Twitter and Facebook. Some updates are needed in these areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial run, it's worth it.

The MaritzCX platform truly allows a customer service team record, interact, and use the voice of their customer to improve upon their process and product structure.

MaritzCX review by <span>Kevin L.</span>
Kevin L.

All the data in one place

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can see all the data points pulled into one program. This lets me and my team know what we need to act on for our clients.

What do you dislike?

We need better contextual content in the support area with articles and videos on how to setup the entire process. Learning the process can be very difficult.

Contextualized data that helps our team truly know the value of serving customers. Much better reporting and surveys. I can report right to our Product team with solid feedback.

Learning about MaritzCX?

* We monitor all MaritzCX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.