Market Leader

Market Leader

Market Leader provides innovative online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals

Work for Market Leader?

Learning about Market Leader?

Market Leader Reviews

Showing 55 Market Leader reviews
Market Leader review by <span>Wendy T.</span>
Wendy T.

Totally Misleading! Be Careful

What do you like best?

Although the CRM is easy to use and has a lot of nice features DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF UPGRADING TO PRO!

What do you dislike?

I attempted to upgrade to PRO on June 25th for a 30 day free trial. The program was not compatible with my Placester website and we immediately had problems. After 4 days of not even being able to access Market Leader I called to cancel the free trial just to get all of my programs back to working order and was told NO. Mind you this is Friday, June 30th before the July 4th holiday. I was told I would be billed on July 1st for $99 because regardless of when I signed on that is when their billing happens. I was also told they would not help me convert back to the basic version until after I was billed THE NEXT DAY! Being that they were then closed for the holiday weekend I continued to have no access to my CRM until July 5th. At which time I had to call twice just to get the information to try to convert back to the basic version. And was told again that my trial expired (AFTER 4 DAYS) because of their billing cycle and if I wanted 30 days free I would have had to sign up on the first day of the month. NOT COOL! Avoid doing business with these people. They are a a total rip off and their customer service is terrible. I am still trying to get the issues I am having fixed. Total mess!

NONE....It has caused way more problems then it was worth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Market Leader
Market Leader review by <span>Kelly V.</span>
Kelly V.

Overall I love Market Leader and InTouch for Coldwell Banker

What do you like best?

I love the ease of marketing to groups vial email and simply sharing links for social media. I also like being able to personalize marketing pieces and adding video and weblinks.

What do you dislike?

it is hard to get my database lists uploaded on the first try, and the system frequently times out so I cannot tell if the new contacts are uploaded. I need tis to happen seamlessly so I can do more marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make uploading contact lists easier than before. I currently sync, but have other sources that come as an excel list and when I copy into your template they don't upload easily or timely. it takes forever!

Staying more consistent with my marketing and sharing it on more platforms.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Market Leader review by <span>Janan B.</span>
Janan B.

Great Marketing Tools!

What do you like best?

Market Leader provides a great CRM that integrates with everything I do at Keller Williams Realty. I love the marketing materials and the way I can customize just about everything! There is great flexibility in the ways I can use the marketing materials provided, as well as how I can create my own from scratch if I choose to. I use them for drip campaigns, sharing on social media, as well as print marketing.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I could express was with a print mailing I did and it was sent through a third-party company and some that were returned as undeliverable were not in very good condition. I felt like the card stock used was not high enough quality.

Keeping track of my database and keeping in constant contact through drip marketing campaigns, using reminders to keep me on top of what I need to do each day. Very valuable to my business!

Market Leader review by <span>Aaron P.</span>
Aaron P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good CRM for keeping in contact with customers

What do you like best?

I like being able to set up the listing alerts. Clients have told me they called me because I kept in contact with them and sent them homes that fit what they were looking for

What do you dislike?

Its hard to check emails quickly and I can't print them directly from email page. I also wish it would text me reminders that I have set for different clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform to keep leads and potential clients engaged with minimal effort once set up

It helps me to maintain contact and keep in touch with potential clients

Market Leader review by <span>David K.</span>
David K.

Market Leader CRM

What do you like best?

The ability to capture and nurture leads, set reminders for action, all the buyer and seller campaigns, and the ability to do direct mail or bulk print.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an incresing focus on seller lead generation and broader posing to social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good tool for new real estate agents and it is not a compicated system. I've used ML since 2010 wiith 2 companies.

ML gives me the ability to generate leads and maintain communication with propsects. The system does help convert leads. Buyers really like the daily or weekly listing alerts.

Market Leader review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Market Leader is my primary data base and marketing channel

What do you like best?

The best part is being able to see and track customers when they are shopping. I also ike being able to add all of my clients to the data base.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using the system, it would automatically create a follow-up contact date for new users. That was taken away approximately one year ago and I miss not having it. In completing the review, I see that there are a lot of programs within the system that I am not using, and have not even tried. Not all of the programs are intuitive, and I don't have the time to figure them out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent system that keeps me organized. I have referred it to other brokers highly recommend it to other real estate professionals.

Creating a reliable contact system for my clients. They often compliment me on my ability over time to stay in contact with them, and my follow-up when they contact me.

Learn more about Market Leader

Market Leader Videos

Learning about Market Leader?

* We monitor all Market Leader reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.