Market Leader

Market Leader provides innovative online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals

The industry's leading all-in-one software system for real estate agents and brokers.

Work for Market Leader?

Learning about Market Leader?

Market Leader Reviews

Ask Market Leader a Question
Showing 106 Market Leader reviews
Market Leader review by James M.
James M.

" Easy and intuitive CRM"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy to use. Excellent and attractice marketing content & training, along with responsive customer support. I dont use Market Leaer as often as I did in the past. Some of my criticisms may have since been addressed.

What do you dislike?

Limited contact record filtering and searching.

Restricted landing page customization.

No group text capability.

I dont think the website is sticky enough. People don't seem to stay om my site for long. I also don't think some of the real estate market statistics are updated properly from a non-disclosure state like TX. Consequently, the market stats available to the public aren't consistent with what I may observe with regards to sales volume, quantity and statistical data.

The school and community information doesnt, or at least didn't use to show the source and date of the data, which is important to some of my clients.

I also find my website does not get a lot of traffic and yet the stats indicate it does. I dont capture very many leads from the visits.

I have also heard from other companies that they can provide better and more traffic because they dont have the same platform or limitations that Market Leader has.

Affordable CRM. I like the ease of creating campaigns and the seamless integration of print in the campaigns.

I like the lead capture in the system, the multiple landing pages available to a PRO user.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Market Leader
Market Leader review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Great experience with Market Leader"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the fact that I make money from the leads I have received. I have been in the business for 16 years and have had many website. I started with ML 5 years ago this month and started getting good leads right from the start. It works for me, as I tell everyone this is not a get rich quick website. I still have to do my best with the clients I receive with contact and follow-up. I am a member of the Million Dollar Pipeline program. I pay extra per month for more leads. I usually receive more leads then I pay for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it has worked very well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact clients as soon as is possible.

This site takes the guess work out of drip campaigns. I set it up and it works. Clients keep coming back.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Market Leader review by Margaret B.
Margaret B.

"Tracking & accountability at it's best!"

What do you like best?

Database is organized. Recent contacts are there as soon as you log in. I can see what they have been looking at so I can call them with intelligent conversations.

What do you dislike?

I have trouble marketing my exclusive listings and getting them added to my featured property.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have a 4 person team. In terms of marketing, everything is branded to the team, maintaining my systems & requirements as far as client care. Each agent's marketing is customized with their information so the client is in touch with their specific agent. Every touch remains personal. As a team leader, I can see the activity and correspondence with each agent & client. This helps me with training and conversion conversations for each team member. The agent using the database is able to prioritize their pipeline in terms of appointments. The clients receive the information they need and do not feel harassed by their agents. We follow up and they actually reach out to us when they are ready to implement their search. I am able to transfer the leads between agents as well so the work load is better managed. I can file transaction paperwork, send emails to specific groups, utilize campaigns and newsletters as part of my follow up and contacting my database. The mobile feature assists me in responding to a contact while I am on the road. The ability to sink your goggle contacts on your phone is a great way to keep your contact manager growing! I'm always adding additional options offered to me or tweaking something that was already in place.Market Leader offers training videos that give you fantastic ideas. Implement at your pace! My business has grown tremendously and my team loves the fact that I can provide this system to them!

I can see the number of contacts my team members are working with and can see the follow up.

Market Leader review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"Create a presence with your clients"

What do you like best?

Maintaining contact with a focused email or direct print campaign that is focused on the clients interest as either a buyer or seller. The CRM system allows me to see when a client checks the website and opens an email. Looking for some new and fresh idea's? Market leader training provides excellent webinar based training.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Market Leader for 3+ years with and find that most of the issues I've raised over the years have had a solution provided. Often I find a very large Zip code I work needs to be broken down with mapping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it for 90 days with current solution.

Maintaining contact with new prospects acquired through my website SEO, leads purchased through all the leading suppliers and importing contacts from other sources.

Market Leader review by Maribel C.
Maribel C.

"This is the worse company ever!!!"

What do you like best?

I do not like anything about this company they have done nothing but lie about what they deliver.

What do you dislike?

I was hesitant to use this company, I told Stephen that I did not have time or wanted to have to do a lot of work to get this website up and running, because of a website that I had purchased recently I had to take the time out of mu busy day to read and watch webinars to get the most out of that website. He assured me that would not be the case and that they would do everything for me and I would have very little to do.. That was not the case. Once then had me sign on they totally forgot about me. I had a schedule meeting with Cindy at 3:30 last Friday so that she could over some things with me. Now keep in mind I signed up on December the 7th and last Friday was January the 11th. I finally had to contact Market Leader at 4:30 because she had not called me as scheduled. I was very upset as I had blocked out from 3:30 forward to learn their system that I am paying $329 per month. She finally called me back and told me that she was called into an unscheduled meeting and that is why she had not called me. She spent about 30 minutes going over the system with me and told me that she would contact me on Monday and to write down any questions that I had so that we could go over them Monday when she called me and that she would also have someone that could help me with the SEO this week. Monday came and went and i did not hear from Cindy so I sent a not so nice email. She replied back that there was some kind of misunderstanding and that she never told me that she would contact me this week. At that point I was really upset and sent a nasty email as I felt that once again, they, had what they wanted so they did not care if I was unhappy or not. I don't know if there is anything that can be done legally or not, but believe me I will speak with an attorney to see what recourse I have. This company is very unprofessional and they lie just to get you to sign an agreement. I still have not heard from anyone regarding the SEO help that I was promised. I also called to get a form that I have read online on their reviews that is needed to make sure that when your contract is up so that they will not continue to charge your credit card, but no one was available to speak with me and someone would call me back. I have not heard from anyone so far. Also, all of the leads that I have gotten have no phone number associated with them. Imagine that!!!

NONE

Market Leader review by Kristina McCann E.
Kristina McCann E.

"Absolutely AVERAGE"

What do you like best?

There wasn't really anything I liked about this service. They locked me into a contract (12 months) and even though I expressed that the leads were average at best...they wouldn't let me out of my contract. Now, mind you - I am a diligent online lead "worker". It is my specialty. And these leads were far, far, far below average. Never mind that though! Any company who literally won't let you out of a contract with even a 90 day "you meet me and I meet you service" is obviously trying to lock you down into a disreputable service.

What do you dislike?

See above. There was literally nothing I liked about this firm. I tried to get out of my contract after being about 60 days in and consistently expressed my desire to get out of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away from ANY company that would force you to maintain a contract you're not happy with!

None! Literally none and I buy leads from EVERYWHERE. The web interface was extraordinarily average, too. STAY AWAY.

Market Leader review by Joyce J.
Joyce J.

"New agent, loving my leads..."

What do you like best?

I love that I get leads every few days from people actively looking. Not all of them pan out but I am just following the process laid out by the Million Dollar Pipeline Program and I am getting responses!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. There are a few features that I would like to see in the CRM but otherwise, I am loving it!

I am a new agent with a large SOI but not a lot of business yet. This allows me to meet new people who are actively looking. I have gotten 6 leads so far and one of them is communicating with me and is relocating to the area. We will be looking at homes in the next few weeks.

Market Leader review by Wendy T.
Wendy T.

"Totally Misleading! Be Careful"

What do you like best?

Although the CRM is easy to use and has a lot of nice features DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF UPGRADING TO PRO!

What do you dislike?

I attempted to upgrade to PRO on June 25th for a 30 day free trial. The program was not compatible with my Placester website and we immediately had problems. After 4 days of not even being able to access Market Leader I called to cancel the free trial just to get all of my programs back to working order and was told NO. Mind you this is Friday, June 30th before the July 4th holiday. I was told I would be billed on July 1st for $99 because regardless of when I signed on that is when their billing happens. I was also told they would not help me convert back to the basic version until after I was billed THE NEXT DAY! Being that they were then closed for the holiday weekend I continued to have no access to my CRM until July 5th. At which time I had to call twice just to get the information to try to convert back to the basic version. And was told again that my trial expired (AFTER 4 DAYS) because of their billing cycle and if I wanted 30 days free I would have had to sign up on the first day of the month. NOT COOL! Avoid doing business with these people. They are a a total rip off and their customer service is terrible. I am still trying to get the issues I am having fixed. Total mess!

NONE....It has caused way more problems then it was worth.

Market Leader review by Kelly V.
Kelly V.

"Overall I love Market Leader and InTouch for Coldwell Banker"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of marketing to groups vial email and simply sharing links for social media. I also like being able to personalize marketing pieces and adding video and weblinks.

What do you dislike?

it is hard to get my database lists uploaded on the first try, and the system frequently times out so I cannot tell if the new contacts are uploaded. I need tis to happen seamlessly so I can do more marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make uploading contact lists easier than before. I currently sync, but have other sources that come as an excel list and when I copy into your template they don't upload easily or timely. it takes forever!

Staying more consistent with my marketing and sharing it on more platforms.

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader InTouch CRM"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and connects my most important marketing tools, email, website, customer and prospect data, and the MLS. I can easily pull up a contact, search for listings, and send them in just a few minutes, and the system tracks what they receive, open, and like.

What do you dislike?

The system needs a better dashboard to show me contact status all at once. The mobile version does this better than the desktop, but the mobile is missing a lot of the functionality I really need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product that is easy to use. Other products offer more features and tools but are also harder to use and learn.

I can easily track the status of each contact and my lead funnel. I can see at a glance the last time I contacted someone to be sure no one is neglected. With Listing Alerts and marketing drip campaigns, it is easy to stay in touch. I especially like that I can mix electronic and direct mail marketing campaigns and run them from one place.

Market Leader review by David G.
David G.

"Market lead has a great product"

What do you like best?

Being able to stay in front of my clients with all kinds of marketing. The Monthly newsletter is one way as well as Guerrilla marketing to buyers and sellers. These are sent out on a monthly basis and give quick tools for my clients to view.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to like up business ads where the lead comes directly into my CRM. I run Facebook ads and would like those leads directly entered into my system. If we had that type of system then we could have automated follow up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a CRM to keep up with your clients and engage them.

Giving my clients access to the MLS but being on my site to view it. When they use my site to search they don't make their way to the listing agents report they stay on my generated report.

View Original

"LOVE IT"

What do you like best?

educational opportunities- million dollar pipeline is a great series of webinars that I hop on every time they are available and so easy to access to review. marketing materials, customer service is always super helpful

What do you dislike?

change, seems like a lot of constant change lately and having to relearn how to do things, but I guess that's improving the system, would like it to be easier to access info and drip campaigns from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

would love to see some sort of text code attached to the listings so we can put a sign rider that says text this number to and it takes the buyer to the single property website created for that listing

easy contact management, easy to produce marketing materials I have tools that other agents aren't using in their business right at my fingertips.

Market Leader review by Eric B. S.
Eric B. S.

"All-In-One CRM is a Good Value"

What do you like best?

We use their Business Suite version to manage a team of five agents at a fraction of the cost of similar products. Easy to learn for both agents and admins. The system comes with baked-in marketing and optional lead generation.

What do you dislike?

The email client is dated. The public-facing Website also needs freshening and more flexibility in terms of customization (not a show stopper).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for newbies or growing a team. Easy to learn. Good support.

Market Leader manages online leads that flow into it from a variety of real estate Web portals as well as the provided Website, which includes a robust IDX feed. The built-in CRM offers flexible lead rotation/assignment. options. Our production has increased threefold in the six years we have been with them. You can set up new users in minutes.

Market Leader review by Janan B.
Janan B.

"Great Marketing Tools!"

What do you like best?

Market Leader provides a great CRM that integrates with everything I do at Keller Williams Realty. I love the marketing materials and the way I can customize just about everything! There is great flexibility in the ways I can use the marketing materials provided, as well as how I can create my own from scratch if I choose to. I use them for drip campaigns, sharing on social media, as well as print marketing.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I could express was with a print mailing I did and it was sent through a third-party company and some that were returned as undeliverable were not in very good condition. I felt like the card stock used was not high enough quality.

Keeping track of my database and keeping in constant contact through drip marketing campaigns, using reminders to keep me on top of what I need to do each day. Very valuable to my business!

Market Leader review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Good CRM for keeping in contact with customers"

What do you like best?

I like being able to set up the listing alerts. Clients have told me they called me because I kept in contact with them and sent them homes that fit what they were looking for

What do you dislike?

Its hard to check emails quickly and I can't print them directly from email page. I also wish it would text me reminders that I have set for different clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform to keep leads and potential clients engaged with minimal effort once set up

It helps me to maintain contact and keep in touch with potential clients

Market Leader review by David K.
David K.

"Market Leader CRM"

What do you like best?

The ability to capture and nurture leads, set reminders for action, all the buyer and seller campaigns, and the ability to do direct mail or bulk print.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an incresing focus on seller lead generation and broader posing to social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good tool for new real estate agents and it is not a compicated system. I've used ML since 2010 wiith 2 companies.

ML gives me the ability to generate leads and maintain communication with propsects. The system does help convert leads. Buyers really like the daily or weekly listing alerts.

Market Leader review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"Team leader"

What do you like best?

The best parts of their program are their leads as we have seen a 4 fold increase in business over the last few years. They have it set up so you can react within minutes. There crm system is top of mind. Finally their training programs are excellent.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully like all systems they have some hiccups. However, they react quickly to fix them and do excellent job to follow up that we are satisfied with the end result

We utilize their Crm for repeat business from past clients, as this was a weakness we had. Their CRM keeps us in touch with current and past clients through videos, emails and special holiday messages

Market Leader review by Shawn M.
Shawn M.

"Market Leader Broker for 10 Years"

What do you like best?

I own a real estate company in New York and another one in Florida. We use the Market Leader Business Suite in both locations and provide individual websites to all of our agents. I feel this is the best technology in real estate and the best tool we can provide for our agents to help them be successful.

What do you dislike?

We utilize our own lead generation campaigns to drive traffic to our Market Leader public pages. These campaigns include google, craigslist, social media, etc.

We use the Market Leader Business Suite for lead capture and automatic contact management to help with lead conversion. We have agents who use the system properly get 80-100 new leads per month with multiple sales every month.

Market Leader review by Noah S.
Noah S.

"Excellent product for client organization"

What do you like best?

The tools and ease of use My assistant uses it and generates leads for me to use.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike it is well laid out and really helps us get leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the full version it is worth the money. Watch the webinars and you will learn something. I was able to get questions answered too.

Keeping my clients up to date and organized, they can set searches on their own and are reminded that I am there to help them.

Market Leader review by Administrator

"Market Leader is a great Lead Source"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of Market Leader. The program offers the ability to reach out immediately to an interested party.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the client can only search one zip code for an automated email blast. I also don't like that the leads are not screened before they come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Market Leader is a great resource for leads. It's not a quick sell in most cases, but if you work it, you will have results. I also pay Market Leader for leads outside of my company. I think it makes sense financially for me.

Market Leader is my pipe line. When my business is waining, I always go back and reach out to those in the pipeline.

Market Leader review by Jerilyn W.
Jerilyn W.

"Very Knowledgeable - Love the website "

What do you like best?

The power of the program. The constant changing and updating.

What do you dislike?

The constant changing and updating. Meaning sometimes when I am in a hurry and something has changed. It is still a little dated on the cell phone side from an agent stand point.

The benefits are awesome! Once I switched over to ML my business expanded. I make the clients sign in and I think that weeds some of the looky people. I have a small team and have found this program to be awesome. I have a small team and love this. If I have any issues I just call Adele and she resolves it and gives me other ideas.

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader is my primary data base and marketing channel"

What do you like best?

The best part is being able to see and track customers when they are shopping. I also ike being able to add all of my clients to the data base.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using the system, it would automatically create a follow-up contact date for new users. That was taken away approximately one year ago and I miss not having it. In completing the review, I see that there are a lot of programs within the system that I am not using, and have not even tried. Not all of the programs are intuitive, and I don't have the time to figure them out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent system that keeps me organized. I have referred it to other brokers highly recommend it to other real estate professionals.

Creating a reliable contact system for my clients. They often compliment me on my ability over time to stay in contact with them, and my follow-up when they contact me.

Market Leader review by Agency in Construction
Agency in Construction

"Don't waste your time with market leader leads via house values"

What do you like best?

nothing. the dashboard is good but not worth paying 100 dollars a month.

What do you dislike?

The leads are beyond horrible. I am paying 300 and some change for leads that are not leads. The leads they provide come from house values where people are inquiring about how much their home is worth. To get their home value score they must click on a link that an Agent will contact them for further information. However, when you contact them most are wrong number, don't know who you are and are hostile, or never hear anything from them after sending an email. To make things worse you have to stay with them for a minimum of 6 months. What a nightmare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use free version, do not waste time with leads or pro.

none

Market Leader review by Henry H.
Henry H.

"Go For Market leader"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow format. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Buyers must give valid e mail or phone or they can not register. Some buyers leave no contact information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it.

Keeps my time line with clients up to date. Lets me prioritize my buyers and helps me keep them in a specific price range..

Market Leader review by Administrator

"MISLEADING - DISHONEST - NOT RECOMMENDED"

What do you like best?

Absolutely NOTHING. They are RUDE, hang up on you when you prove them wrong or prove they lied to you. They always fail to follow up on promised tasks. They dare you to mess with them. Absolutely disgusting that these people actually host professional real estate agents customer databases. SCARY!

What do you dislike?

ATTN REALTORS! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Absolutely disgusting customer service and they will try to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Purchased "leads" from this company, and when I canceled the service for the "leads", Market Leader got NASTY. They locked me out of my CRM tool, and suspended all of my email campaigns, in essence, suspending my entire business.

They offer an Upgraded version of their CRM tool, and it's called "Market Leader Pro". This service costs $99 per month, it gives you additional tools in the CRM. It allows you to put your database on automatic email campaigns, provides additional tools to edit your website, provides thousands of templates for emails, paper letters, brochures, etc.

They sold me their "lead service" for $374 per month, for a mere 10 leads per month.

When I became aware that the leads were complete garbage (I would only get Names and Email addresses), I decided to cancel. When being sold on the service by Jerald Long, he told me that the leads were of consumers in my back yard that were looking to BUY NOW. Come to find out, the leads I was getting were nothing more than Names and Email addresses. They didn't provide phone numbers, addresses, desired home or any other pertinent information. Coincidentally, NONE of the leads ever responded to my emails. NOT EVEN ONE. Also, the names of the leads were so sketchy and the email addresses even more so.

When I let Market Leader know that I didn't want to pay for, or receive any more leads, they got absolutely confrontational, and threatened ME with a lawsuit! When I explained how the leads were terrible, they advised me to use a website called www.pipl.com They said I could, in essence, stalk a consumer via their email address and located their phone number or facebook page. From there, I could make an unsolicited contact to the lead, and try to sell them a home that way. WHAT??? WHAT A TOTAL JOKE! Had their slimy, professional scammer of a sales rep told me that I would have to literally stalk the leads, and call them unannounced, I would have NEVER agreed to purchase them. WHO WOULD? WOULD YOU? Would you pay $37 per lead? $37 per lead that you're going to need to spend an hour stalking, to hopefully locate their phone number and call them unannounced? HECK NO!

When I refused to pay $375 for 10 leads, they SUSPENDED MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT, in essence suspending my entire business.

I told Market Leader that I would continue to pay the $99 for their Market Leader Pro upgrade, they refused. I explained to them that the $99 service and the $375 per month service, were separate services offered by them. They replied with, well if you don't continue to buy leads from us as you said you were, why would we want to offer you the PRO upgrade? Unbelievable.

These people are absolute scam artists. Their company is small because anytime you call, you get the same couple of people on the phone. NONE of them sound happy to be there. I'd bet the issues start at the top. When I told their CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER LEANNE that I was going to leave reviews and possibly sue them, she laughed at me and told me "If you want to sue us, you'll need to sue us in Washington state. Good luck with that sir". This is how these sleeze-balls treat their clients.

REALTORS, don't allow yourself to get scammed into a lead providing service by them. For one, the leads are absolutely terrible and are definitely NOT verified prior to passing them on to you. For two, dare cross them, and they will try their best to freeze or ruin your business.

They have only BEGUN to hear from Eddie Santos. I plan on filing complaints/feedback with my state's AG, the BBB, and every social media platform that I can get my hands on. How dare you guys extort money from new agents that are trying to grow a business. DISGUSTING.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR REALTORS. STAY AWAY FROM THEM, TAKE MY WORD ON IT, THEY COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN LOST BUSINESS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING. BEWARE! THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY.

They refuse to remove restrictions from my CRM tool because I refuse to buy their WEAK LEADS.

User in Real Estate

"Scamming Liars, beware of them!"

What do you like best?

nothing they are liars who omit need to know information very money hungry and aggressive

What do you dislike?

everything especially the lies, this company is full of money hungry aggressive smackers they function worse than used car sales men they are fraud they never call you back and lock you into contracts for everything! to get out of the secret contracts they charge you more money when you speak they talk over you attempting to tell you why you need the service or shouldn't cancel

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON't do it and don't trust a word they say

lies, in addition they never call you back and they pretend to be helpful but they are just lying, this business practice is simply unfair.

Market Leader review by Debra M.
Debra M.

"Realtor"

What do you like best?

I can always check ML to see which actions I have taken and which action vs notes I have for each client.

What do you dislike?

If i put a date in the dates, I would like ML to somehow highlight the name or star it or something letting me know to open up this client to see what is time pressing.

it keeps me organized.

Market Leader review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Outstanding Software"

What do you like best?

Organized Layout, easy to use and always UP.

What do you dislike?

Market Leader tends to have varying levels of support competency. I have encountered great support techs and some very weak ones. Overall support is average.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Market Leader to serious sales professionals.

Tracking leads and productivity of promotions. Market Leader helps keep track of active prospects in a very simple a searchable data base. Layout is great. Upgraded search features have improved user capabilities.

Market Leader review by Katherine R.
Katherine R.

"The "GO TO PLACE FOR LEADS""

What do you like best?

Ease of use and lead generation. I receive several leads a week on this program.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had a way to get phone numbers also. (Can't register without it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good lead generation program, consider Market Leader. Easy to use and lots of leads received.

More leads

Market Leader review by Scott A.
Scott A.

"I have been using since Roll Out and its still converting Higher than my Other sites"

What do you like best?

No other site I have used sends suggested properties to keep my front in center with clients.

What do you dislike?

The site does not index so there is no chance of any organic traffic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't focus on what it does not do and just use it

Now that Market Leader Syncs with goggle I know when a clients is calling me and my life is happy

Market Leader review by Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Interface and customer service. Ryder is amazing. She is always available. I gave gotten several listings from my leads, also. The interface is easy to use and the update is even better.

What do you dislike?

Why can't leads be free? Lol! I love the product.

Needing leads and a great website.

Market Leader review by Shawna B.
Shawna B.

"Powerful CRM & Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

That you can set up a lot to happen automatically and not have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

That I need to spend more time to set up cool automated stuff!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intergrations with Microsoft 365

Ways to keep in touch with online leads. I've closed enough transactions to pay for my site for a long time.

Market Leader review by Jay  A.
Jay A.

"Organized interface and awesome customer care!"

What do you like best?

The customer care side of the company is great. Anytime we have an issue we're able to discuss it one on one and get any problems solved.

What do you dislike?

The print marketing needs some updating, as well as the email and video marketing.

Easy tracking of clients, this system ensures no one gets overlooked.

Market Leader review by Karen W.
Karen W.

"A Long Time User"

What do you like best?

I’ve depended on Market Leader since 2006 as my database, and communication tool: newsletter, epostcards and holiday greetings. A reasonably priced way to say ‘Hi’ and keep me in their mind.

What do you dislike?

Can’t be specific enough when creating searches.

One client who said he wasn’t “really interested “ I noticed was looking at what I’d been sending through the Market Leader system. Upon calling, I discovered he’d changed his mind. Sold him a condo in the Ritz for a million nine.

Market Leader review by Rose H.
Rose H.

"MlKT Leader"

What do you like best?

The mobile app. It is very user friendly. Much easier than having to log in.

What do you dislike?

Not reallly anything. I find it easy to use , don’t have to login, saves my info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes like easier, especially in a busy realtor world.

The ability to email my clients directly from the app with out having to go to the page , log in, etc.

Market Leader review by Tony F.
Tony F.

"A new customer using Market Leader"

What do you like best?

The CRM is what I like best, I was formerly with Sharper agent and love the new platform. I have not tried the lead generation system yet

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. as a newer user of Market Leader I'm very pleased.

A quick solution to staying in touch with my clients, family and fiends. I can see who is opening my emails and I'm getting more response back when I send out from the marketing designs.

Market Leader review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good Overall Solution for Real Estate Agents"

What do you like best?

Website looks good and the back end was sufficient

What do you dislike?

The website did not have lots of "Google Juice". The visitors did not stay as long as they do on our other websites. Also, there was not a way to for us to force the users to sign in after viewing some homes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Market Leader is a good option.

With this CRM (client relationship manager) you can automatically keep in touch with your clients. This is a must have system for real estate agents

Market Leader review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Well organized CRM system."

What do you like best?

Marketing and CRM Layout. Notification of people viewing my webpage.

What do you dislike?

performance evaluator. Not knowing who viewed my webpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to be able to send group text messages from Market Leader to my clients.

Keeping up with my clients and staying top of mind

Market Leader review by Thomas E.
Thomas E.

"Love my website"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access and the one stop shop of a true crm

What do you dislike?

The market place app sucks, takes forever to load won’t remember you and not an easy to read firmat

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the full tool not just parts

Tracking leads and even notes with all my clien

Market Leader review by Marianne S.
Marianne S.

"Keeps me on top of my pipeline"

What do you like best?

Automated marketing. Database. Ability to make notes during contact and reminders!!!

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to pull up all transactions

I can keep all my prospects and clients straight. I love that I cann set reminders for calls/contacts and make notes.

Market Leader review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Market Leader has TERRIBLE products and ever worse customer service"

What do you like best?

They have an effective sales pitch. Promise to provide leads.

What do you dislike?

Their technology looks like it came from the 1990s. The "leads" they sold were all worthless. They disconnected my email at the beginning of January and wouldn't restore until February. I exported everything and went elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use them. You will be unhappy with your website, unhappy with the CRM, and really unhappy with their customer service.

I wanted leads and an effective CRM.

Market Leader review by Earl W.
Earl W.

"Generally a good ecperience"

What do you like best?

The ability to see what prospects are doing.

What do you dislike?

There is no good email template. I don't like the continuing changes to the layout. After every change, I have to learn how to do what I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take advantage of all the training provided.

staying in touch long term.

Market Leader review by Sydney W.
Sydney W.

"I have had great results with Market Leader. "

What do you like best?

The leads are real and they respond well to our phone calls if we have responded fast (within minutes or hours) of their requests for a CMA. or listings.

What do you dislike?

Some leads are bogus. But that is to be expected with leads coming from the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Respond to the leads as soon as possible for best results.

A steady stream of Seller leads. Many of whom allow a home visit.

Market Leader review by karen c.
karen c.

"Best website available"

What do you like best?

Marketing all the listings in your office on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment. I used to use top producer but it's been years. Don't really have anything else to compare it to. Much better than just e-edge

I used Placester and never got a single lead. I have gotten 13 to 15 website visitors and clients since I started with market leader.

Market Leader review by Kris C.
Kris C.

"Love Market Leader! "

What do you like best?

I love that the drip campaigns look so awesome and professional. Allowing for even the newest agent to look professional.

What do you dislike?

The same characteristics that make a newer agent look like a rock star, limit the personalization a more experienced might want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use marketing company, Market Leader is one of the best I have found. Simple to use, professional looking and affordable. A winning trifecta!

I use this as a drip marketing campaign

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader has been good for integrating my leads and follow-up with drip campaigns."

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to see the activity of each lead each day. This allows me to contact leads and stay top of mind when they have already been on my site looking at a new listing.

What do you dislike?

Not having a text autoresponder to new leads.

An option to create Facebook ads and integrate leads into CRM from FB.

Combination IDX website with CRM. Use campaigns for lead follow up short and long term. Use marketing designs to send email blasts.Trac lead current activity.

"I am a big fan!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the marketing materials--our agents don't need to be a graphic designer in order to have professional flyers and marketing pieces.

What do you dislike?

The email service is very antiquated. Clunky. No good way to organize emails and not supported by Outlook. The dashboard is a little less user friendly than the other lead generation platforms we use.

For our agents having one source where they can do it all.

Market Leader review by Carlos W.
Carlos W.

"Allows me to keep up with my database and their activities on my websites."

What do you like best?

Mostly the ability to know in real time where they are in the purchasing and selling stages as well as being able to get needed documents esigned from anywhere in the world

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes but also know that I haven't explored or used all of the attributes

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a KW agent why use anything else when the systems were primarily created for our use.

Time saving applications and clarity of use by Clients as being user friendly.

Market Leader review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"We Love Market Leader!"

What do you like best?

We love the marketing tools that market leader provides!

What do you dislike?

It could use some updating, as i've noticed it is slightly outdated in certain aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More updates!

More marketing strategies! It is very beneficial.

Market Leader review by David H.
David H.

"Long Term ML Subscribert"

What do you like best?

Instant alerts to show we have a new lead

What do you dislike?

The inability to link our gmail account to ML Email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide the ability to link to gmail accounts and not send emails from ML

Backend system and ability to auto drip buyers and sellers

Learn more about Market Leader

Market Leader Videos

Learning about Market Leader?

* We monitor all Market Leader reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.