Market Leader

Market Leader provides innovative online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals

Work for Market Leader?

Learning about Market Leader?

Market Leader Reviews

Showing 85 Market Leader reviews
Market Leader review by Margaret B.
Margaret B.

"Tracking & accountability at it's best!"

What do you like best?

Database is organized. Recent contacts are there as soon as you log in. I can see what they have been looking at so I can call them with intelligent conversations.

What do you dislike?

I have trouble marketing my exclusive listings and getting them added to my featured property.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have a 4 person team. In terms of marketing, everything is branded to the team, maintaining my systems & requirements as far as client care. Each agent's marketing is customized with their information so the client is in touch with their specific agent. Every touch remains personal. As a team leader, I can see the activity and correspondence with each agent & client. This helps me with training and conversion conversations for each team member. The agent using the database is able to prioritize their pipeline in terms of appointments. The clients receive the information they need and do not feel harassed by their agents. We follow up and they actually reach out to us when they are ready to implement their search. I am able to transfer the leads between agents as well so the work load is better managed. I can file transaction paperwork, send emails to specific groups, utilize campaigns and newsletters as part of my follow up and contacting my database. The mobile feature assists me in responding to a contact while I am on the road. The ability to sink your goggle contacts on your phone is a great way to keep your contact manager growing! I'm always adding additional options offered to me or tweaking something that was already in place.Market Leader offers training videos that give you fantastic ideas. Implement at your pace! My business has grown tremendously and my team loves the fact that I can provide this system to them!

I can see the number of contacts my team members are working with and can see the follow up.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Market Leader
Market Leader review by Dennis S.
Dennis S.

"Create a presence with your clients"

What do you like best?

Maintaining contact with a focused email or direct print campaign that is focused on the clients interest as either a buyer or seller. The CRM system allows me to see when a client checks the website and opens an email. Looking for some new and fresh idea's? Market leader training provides excellent webinar based training.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Market Leader for 3+ years with and find that most of the issues I've raised over the years have had a solution provided. Often I find a very large Zip code I work needs to be broken down with mapping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it for 90 days with current solution.

Maintaining contact with new prospects acquired through my website SEO, leads purchased through all the leading suppliers and importing contacts from other sources.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Market Leader review by Joyce J.
Joyce J.

"New agent, loving my leads..."

What do you like best?

I love that I get leads every few days from people actively looking. Not all of them pan out but I am just following the process laid out by the Million Dollar Pipeline Program and I am getting responses!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. There are a few features that I would like to see in the CRM but otherwise, I am loving it!

I am a new agent with a large SOI but not a lot of business yet. This allows me to meet new people who are actively looking. I have gotten 6 leads so far and one of them is communicating with me and is relocating to the area. We will be looking at homes in the next few weeks.

Market Leader review by Wendy T.
Wendy T.

"Totally Misleading! Be Careful"

What do you like best?

Although the CRM is easy to use and has a lot of nice features DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF UPGRADING TO PRO!

What do you dislike?

I attempted to upgrade to PRO on June 25th for a 30 day free trial. The program was not compatible with my Placester website and we immediately had problems. After 4 days of not even being able to access Market Leader I called to cancel the free trial just to get all of my programs back to working order and was told NO. Mind you this is Friday, June 30th before the July 4th holiday. I was told I would be billed on July 1st for $99 because regardless of when I signed on that is when their billing happens. I was also told they would not help me convert back to the basic version until after I was billed THE NEXT DAY! Being that they were then closed for the holiday weekend I continued to have no access to my CRM until July 5th. At which time I had to call twice just to get the information to try to convert back to the basic version. And was told again that my trial expired (AFTER 4 DAYS) because of their billing cycle and if I wanted 30 days free I would have had to sign up on the first day of the month. NOT COOL! Avoid doing business with these people. They are a a total rip off and their customer service is terrible. I am still trying to get the issues I am having fixed. Total mess!

NONE....It has caused way more problems then it was worth.

Market Leader review by Kelly V.
Kelly V.

"Overall I love Market Leader and InTouch for Coldwell Banker"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of marketing to groups vial email and simply sharing links for social media. I also like being able to personalize marketing pieces and adding video and weblinks.

What do you dislike?

it is hard to get my database lists uploaded on the first try, and the system frequently times out so I cannot tell if the new contacts are uploaded. I need tis to happen seamlessly so I can do more marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make uploading contact lists easier than before. I currently sync, but have other sources that come as an excel list and when I copy into your template they don't upload easily or timely. it takes forever!

Staying more consistent with my marketing and sharing it on more platforms.

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader InTouch CRM"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and connects my most important marketing tools, email, website, customer and prospect data, and the MLS. I can easily pull up a contact, search for listings, and send them in just a few minutes, and the system tracks what they receive, open, and like.

What do you dislike?

The system needs a better dashboard to show me contact status all at once. The mobile version does this better than the desktop, but the mobile is missing a lot of the functionality I really need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product that is easy to use. Other products offer more features and tools but are also harder to use and learn.

I can easily track the status of each contact and my lead funnel. I can see at a glance the last time I contacted someone to be sure no one is neglected. With Listing Alerts and marketing drip campaigns, it is easy to stay in touch. I especially like that I can mix electronic and direct mail marketing campaigns and run them from one place.

Market Leader review by David G.
David G.

"Market lead has a great product"

What do you like best?

Being able to stay in front of my clients with all kinds of marketing. The Monthly newsletter is one way as well as Guerrilla marketing to buyers and sellers. These are sent out on a monthly basis and give quick tools for my clients to view.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to like up business ads where the lead comes directly into my CRM. I run Facebook ads and would like those leads directly entered into my system. If we had that type of system then we could have automated follow up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a CRM to keep up with your clients and engage them.

Giving my clients access to the MLS but being on my site to view it. When they use my site to search they don't make their way to the listing agents report they stay on my generated report.

View Original

"LOVE IT"

What do you like best?

educational opportunities- million dollar pipeline is a great series of webinars that I hop on every time they are available and so easy to access to review. marketing materials, customer service is always super helpful

What do you dislike?

change, seems like a lot of constant change lately and having to relearn how to do things, but I guess that's improving the system, would like it to be easier to access info and drip campaigns from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

would love to see some sort of text code attached to the listings so we can put a sign rider that says text this number to and it takes the buyer to the single property website created for that listing

easy contact management, easy to produce marketing materials I have tools that other agents aren't using in their business right at my fingertips.

Market Leader review by Eric B. S.
Eric B. S.

"All-In-One CRM is a Good Value"

What do you like best?

We use their Business Suite version to manage a team of five agents at a fraction of the cost of similar products. Easy to learn for both agents and admins. The system comes with baked-in marketing and optional lead generation.

What do you dislike?

The email client is dated. The public-facing Website also needs freshening and more flexibility in terms of customization (not a show stopper).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for newbies or growing a team. Easy to learn. Good support.

Market Leader manages online leads that flow into it from a variety of real estate Web portals as well as the provided Website, which includes a robust IDX feed. The built-in CRM offers flexible lead rotation/assignment. options. Our production has increased threefold in the six years we have been with them. You can set up new users in minutes.

Market Leader review by Janan B.
Janan B.

"Great Marketing Tools!"

What do you like best?

Market Leader provides a great CRM that integrates with everything I do at Keller Williams Realty. I love the marketing materials and the way I can customize just about everything! There is great flexibility in the ways I can use the marketing materials provided, as well as how I can create my own from scratch if I choose to. I use them for drip campaigns, sharing on social media, as well as print marketing.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I could express was with a print mailing I did and it was sent through a third-party company and some that were returned as undeliverable were not in very good condition. I felt like the card stock used was not high enough quality.

Keeping track of my database and keeping in constant contact through drip marketing campaigns, using reminders to keep me on top of what I need to do each day. Very valuable to my business!

Market Leader review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Good CRM for keeping in contact with customers"

What do you like best?

I like being able to set up the listing alerts. Clients have told me they called me because I kept in contact with them and sent them homes that fit what they were looking for

What do you dislike?

Its hard to check emails quickly and I can't print them directly from email page. I also wish it would text me reminders that I have set for different clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platform to keep leads and potential clients engaged with minimal effort once set up

It helps me to maintain contact and keep in touch with potential clients

Market Leader review by David K.
David K.

"Market Leader CRM"

What do you like best?

The ability to capture and nurture leads, set reminders for action, all the buyer and seller campaigns, and the ability to do direct mail or bulk print.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an incresing focus on seller lead generation and broader posing to social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very good tool for new real estate agents and it is not a compicated system. I've used ML since 2010 wiith 2 companies.

ML gives me the ability to generate leads and maintain communication with propsects. The system does help convert leads. Buyers really like the daily or weekly listing alerts.

Market Leader review by Shawn M.
Shawn M.

"Market Leader Broker for 10 Years"

What do you like best?

I own a real estate company in New York and another one in Florida. We use the Market Leader Business Suite in both locations and provide individual websites to all of our agents. I feel this is the best technology in real estate and the best tool we can provide for our agents to help them be successful.

What do you dislike?

We utilize our own lead generation campaigns to drive traffic to our Market Leader public pages. These campaigns include google, craigslist, social media, etc.

We use the Market Leader Business Suite for lead capture and automatic contact management to help with lead conversion. We have agents who use the system properly get 80-100 new leads per month with multiple sales every month.

Market Leader review by Noah S.
Noah S.

"Excellent product for client organization"

What do you like best?

The tools and ease of use My assistant uses it and generates leads for me to use.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike it is well laid out and really helps us get leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the full version it is worth the money. Watch the webinars and you will learn something. I was able to get questions answered too.

Keeping my clients up to date and organized, they can set searches on their own and are reminded that I am there to help them.

Market Leader review by Administrator

"Market Leader is a great Lead Source"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of Market Leader. The program offers the ability to reach out immediately to an interested party.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the client can only search one zip code for an automated email blast. I also don't like that the leads are not screened before they come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Market Leader is a great resource for leads. It's not a quick sell in most cases, but if you work it, you will have results. I also pay Market Leader for leads outside of my company. I think it makes sense financially for me.

Market Leader is my pipe line. When my business is waining, I always go back and reach out to those in the pipeline.

Market Leader review by Jerilyn W.
Jerilyn W.

"Very Knowledgeable - Love the website "

What do you like best?

The power of the program. The constant changing and updating.

What do you dislike?

The constant changing and updating. Meaning sometimes when I am in a hurry and something has changed. It is still a little dated on the cell phone side from an agent stand point.

The benefits are awesome! Once I switched over to ML my business expanded. I make the clients sign in and I think that weeds some of the looky people. I have a small team and have found this program to be awesome. I have a small team and love this. If I have any issues I just call Adele and she resolves it and gives me other ideas.

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader is my primary data base and marketing channel"

What do you like best?

The best part is being able to see and track customers when they are shopping. I also ike being able to add all of my clients to the data base.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using the system, it would automatically create a follow-up contact date for new users. That was taken away approximately one year ago and I miss not having it. In completing the review, I see that there are a lot of programs within the system that I am not using, and have not even tried. Not all of the programs are intuitive, and I don't have the time to figure them out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent system that keeps me organized. I have referred it to other brokers highly recommend it to other real estate professionals.

Creating a reliable contact system for my clients. They often compliment me on my ability over time to stay in contact with them, and my follow-up when they contact me.

Market Leader review by Agency in Construction
Agency in Construction

"Don't waste your time with market leader leads via house values"

What do you like best?

nothing. the dashboard is good but not worth paying 100 dollars a month.

What do you dislike?

The leads are beyond horrible. I am paying 300 and some change for leads that are not leads. The leads they provide come from house values where people are inquiring about how much their home is worth. To get their home value score they must click on a link that an Agent will contact them for further information. However, when you contact them most are wrong number, don't know who you are and are hostile, or never hear anything from them after sending an email. To make things worse you have to stay with them for a minimum of 6 months. What a nightmare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use free version, do not waste time with leads or pro.

none

Market Leader review by Administrator

"MISLEADING - DISHONEST - NOT RECOMMENDED"

What do you like best?

Absolutely NOTHING. They are RUDE, hang up on you when you prove them wrong or prove they lied to you. They always fail to follow up on promised tasks. They dare you to mess with them. Absolutely disgusting that these people actually host professional real estate agents customer databases. SCARY!

What do you dislike?

ATTN REALTORS! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Absolutely disgusting customer service and they will try to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Purchased "leads" from this company, and when I canceled the service for the "leads", Market Leader got NASTY. They locked me out of my CRM tool, and suspended all of my email campaigns, in essence, suspending my entire business.

They offer an Upgraded version of their CRM tool, and it's called "Market Leader Pro". This service costs $99 per month, it gives you additional tools in the CRM. It allows you to put your database on automatic email campaigns, provides additional tools to edit your website, provides thousands of templates for emails, paper letters, brochures, etc.

They sold me their "lead service" for $374 per month, for a mere 10 leads per month.

When I became aware that the leads were complete garbage (I would only get Names and Email addresses), I decided to cancel. When being sold on the service by Jerald Long, he told me that the leads were of consumers in my back yard that were looking to BUY NOW. Come to find out, the leads I was getting were nothing more than Names and Email addresses. They didn't provide phone numbers, addresses, desired home or any other pertinent information. Coincidentally, NONE of the leads ever responded to my emails. NOT EVEN ONE. Also, the names of the leads were so sketchy and the email addresses even more so.

When I let Market Leader know that I didn't want to pay for, or receive any more leads, they got absolutely confrontational, and threatened ME with a lawsuit! When I explained how the leads were terrible, they advised me to use a website called www.pipl.com They said I could, in essence, stalk a consumer via their email address and located their phone number or facebook page. From there, I could make an unsolicited contact to the lead, and try to sell them a home that way. WHAT??? WHAT A TOTAL JOKE! Had their slimy, professional scammer of a sales rep told me that I would have to literally stalk the leads, and call them unannounced, I would have NEVER agreed to purchase them. WHO WOULD? WOULD YOU? Would you pay $37 per lead? $37 per lead that you're going to need to spend an hour stalking, to hopefully locate their phone number and call them unannounced? HECK NO!

When I refused to pay $375 for 10 leads, they SUSPENDED MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT, in essence suspending my entire business.

I told Market Leader that I would continue to pay the $99 for their Market Leader Pro upgrade, they refused. I explained to them that the $99 service and the $375 per month service, were separate services offered by them. They replied with, well if you don't continue to buy leads from us as you said you were, why would we want to offer you the PRO upgrade? Unbelievable.

These people are absolute scam artists. Their company is small because anytime you call, you get the same couple of people on the phone. NONE of them sound happy to be there. I'd bet the issues start at the top. When I told their CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER LEANNE that I was going to leave reviews and possibly sue them, she laughed at me and told me "If you want to sue us, you'll need to sue us in Washington state. Good luck with that sir". This is how these sleeze-balls treat their clients.

REALTORS, don't allow yourself to get scammed into a lead providing service by them. For one, the leads are absolutely terrible and are definitely NOT verified prior to passing them on to you. For two, dare cross them, and they will try their best to freeze or ruin your business.

They have only BEGUN to hear from Eddie Santos. I plan on filing complaints/feedback with my state's AG, the BBB, and every social media platform that I can get my hands on. How dare you guys extort money from new agents that are trying to grow a business. DISGUSTING.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR REALTORS. STAY AWAY FROM THEM, TAKE MY WORD ON IT, THEY COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN LOST BUSINESS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING. BEWARE! THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY.

They refuse to remove restrictions from my CRM tool because I refuse to buy their WEAK LEADS.

User in Real Estate

"Scamming Liars, beware of them!"

What do you like best?

nothing they are liars who omit need to know information very money hungry and aggressive

What do you dislike?

everything especially the lies, this company is full of money hungry aggressive smackers they function worse than used car sales men they are fraud they never call you back and lock you into contracts for everything! to get out of the secret contracts they charge you more money when you speak they talk over you attempting to tell you why you need the service or shouldn't cancel

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON't do it and don't trust a word they say

lies, in addition they never call you back and they pretend to be helpful but they are just lying, this business practice is simply unfair.

Market Leader review by Debra M.
Debra M.

"Realtor"

What do you like best?

I can always check ML to see which actions I have taken and which action vs notes I have for each client.

What do you dislike?

If i put a date in the dates, I would like ML to somehow highlight the name or star it or something letting me know to open up this client to see what is time pressing.

it keeps me organized.

Market Leader review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Outstanding Software"

What do you like best?

Organized Layout, easy to use and always UP.

What do you dislike?

Market Leader tends to have varying levels of support competency. I have encountered great support techs and some very weak ones. Overall support is average.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Market Leader to serious sales professionals.

Tracking leads and productivity of promotions. Market Leader helps keep track of active prospects in a very simple a searchable data base. Layout is great. Upgraded search features have improved user capabilities.

Market Leader review by Scott A.
Scott A.

"I have been using since Roll Out and its still converting Higher than my Other sites"

What do you like best?

No other site I have used sends suggested properties to keep my front in center with clients.

What do you dislike?

The site does not index so there is no chance of any organic traffic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't focus on what it does not do and just use it

Now that Market Leader Syncs with goggle I know when a clients is calling me and my life is happy

Market Leader review by Shawna B.
Shawna B.

"Powerful CRM & Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

That you can set up a lot to happen automatically and not have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

That I need to spend more time to set up cool automated stuff!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intergrations with Microsoft 365

Ways to keep in touch with online leads. I've closed enough transactions to pay for my site for a long time.

Market Leader review by Jay  A.
Jay A.

"Organized interface and awesome customer care!"

What do you like best?

The customer care side of the company is great. Anytime we have an issue we're able to discuss it one on one and get any problems solved.

What do you dislike?

The print marketing needs some updating, as well as the email and video marketing.

Easy tracking of clients, this system ensures no one gets overlooked.

Market Leader review by Rose H.
Rose H.

"MlKT Leader"

What do you like best?

The mobile app. It is very user friendly. Much easier than having to log in.

What do you dislike?

Not reallly anything. I find it easy to use , don’t have to login, saves my info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes like easier, especially in a busy realtor world.

The ability to email my clients directly from the app with out having to go to the page , log in, etc.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Good Overall Solution for Real Estate Agents"

What do you like best?

Website looks good and the back end was sufficient

What do you dislike?

The website did not have lots of "Google Juice". The visitors did not stay as long as they do on our other websites. Also, there was not a way to for us to force the users to sign in after viewing some homes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Market Leader is a good option.

With this CRM (client relationship manager) you can automatically keep in touch with your clients. This is a must have system for real estate agents

Market Leader review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Well organized CRM system."

What do you like best?

Marketing and CRM Layout. Notification of people viewing my webpage.

What do you dislike?

performance evaluator. Not knowing who viewed my webpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to be able to send group text messages from Market Leader to my clients.

Keeping up with my clients and staying top of mind

Market Leader review by Thomas E.
Thomas E.

"Love my website"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access and the one stop shop of a true crm

What do you dislike?

The market place app sucks, takes forever to load won’t remember you and not an easy to read firmat

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the full tool not just parts

Tracking leads and even notes with all my clien

Market Leader review by Marianne S.
Marianne S.

"Keeps me on top of my pipeline"

What do you like best?

Automated marketing. Database. Ability to make notes during contact and reminders!!!

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to pull up all transactions

I can keep all my prospects and clients straight. I love that I cann set reminders for calls/contacts and make notes.

Market Leader review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Market Leader has TERRIBLE products and ever worse customer service"

What do you like best?

They have an effective sales pitch. Promise to provide leads.

What do you dislike?

Their technology looks like it came from the 1990s. The "leads" they sold were all worthless. They disconnected my email at the beginning of January and wouldn't restore until February. I exported everything and went elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use them. You will be unhappy with your website, unhappy with the CRM, and really unhappy with their customer service.

I wanted leads and an effective CRM.

Market Leader review by Earl W.
Earl W.

"Generally a good ecperience"

What do you like best?

The ability to see what prospects are doing.

What do you dislike?

There is no good email template. I don't like the continuing changes to the layout. After every change, I have to learn how to do what I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take advantage of all the training provided.

staying in touch long term.

Market Leader review by Kris C.
Kris C.

"Love Market Leader! "

What do you like best?

I love that the drip campaigns look so awesome and professional. Allowing for even the newest agent to look professional.

What do you dislike?

The same characteristics that make a newer agent look like a rock star, limit the personalization a more experienced might want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use marketing company, Market Leader is one of the best I have found. Simple to use, professional looking and affordable. A winning trifecta!

I use this as a drip marketing campaign

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader has been good for integrating my leads and follow-up with drip campaigns."

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to see the activity of each lead each day. This allows me to contact leads and stay top of mind when they have already been on my site looking at a new listing.

What do you dislike?

Not having a text autoresponder to new leads.

An option to create Facebook ads and integrate leads into CRM from FB.

Combination IDX website with CRM. Use campaigns for lead follow up short and long term. Use marketing designs to send email blasts.Trac lead current activity.

"I am a big fan!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the marketing materials--our agents don't need to be a graphic designer in order to have professional flyers and marketing pieces.

What do you dislike?

The email service is very antiquated. Clunky. No good way to organize emails and not supported by Outlook. The dashboard is a little less user friendly than the other lead generation platforms we use.

For our agents having one source where they can do it all.

Market Leader review by Carlos W.
Carlos W.

"Allows me to keep up with my database and their activities on my websites."

What do you like best?

Mostly the ability to know in real time where they are in the purchasing and selling stages as well as being able to get needed documents esigned from anywhere in the world

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes but also know that I haven't explored or used all of the attributes

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a KW agent why use anything else when the systems were primarily created for our use.

Time saving applications and clarity of use by Clients as being user friendly.

Market Leader review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"We Love Market Leader!"

What do you like best?

We love the marketing tools that market leader provides!

What do you dislike?

It could use some updating, as i've noticed it is slightly outdated in certain aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More updates!

More marketing strategies! It is very beneficial.

Market Leader review by David H.
David H.

"Long Term ML Subscribert"

What do you like best?

Instant alerts to show we have a new lead

What do you dislike?

The inability to link our gmail account to ML Email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide the ability to link to gmail accounts and not send emails from ML

Backend system and ability to auto drip buyers and sellers

Market Leader review by Brad G.
Brad G.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Versatility of the CRM. Easy to use and keep track of my database

What do you dislike?

Not especially happy with the quality of the paid leads. I get a lot of bad email addresses and phone numbers

Staying in contact with my database

Market Leader review by Taffie D.
Taffie D.

"GREAT HELP AND SUPPORT"

What do you like best?

SUPPORT AND HELP is excellent so are the webinars

What do you dislike?

NOT INTEGRATED WITH FACEBOOK AS A CRM

better cma tool and better mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

integrate as a crm with facebook

TOTAL FOLLOW UP AFTER CONTRACTS WITH CUSTOM CAMPAIGN I CREATED.

Market Leader review by Christine M.
Christine M.

"Great CRM "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and always have videos or training available to help you learn more

What do you dislike?

Not sure I would have to think about it a bit. I generally like the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy and effective and they have great support.

It is easy to create campaigns and set clients up and also great templates for email, flyers postcards for all types of Marketing.

Market Leader review by Bradley R.
Bradley R.

"Great CRM and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Having to constantly update contacts using the notes and history tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to use.

Constantly staying in front of clients and keeping them informed.

User in Real Estate

"Business Suite is awesome!"

What do you like best?

We have so much control over what our leads have access to and seeing everything they are viewing and saving makes it that much easier to communicate with them.

What do you dislike?

some of the upgrades I don't like- i like to be able to go from client to client instead of going back to the dashboard or looking up their name

dripping by way of campaigns to all of our clients

Market Leader review by User

"Not all it claims to be"

What do you like best?

I like best that you can email & schedule reminders right from the customer database.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the restructuring that was done some time in 2017. The way records are kept track of and grouped is completely different and no training on the changes was offered.

I can set reminders to keep in contact with customers.

Market Leader review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Still new to Market Leader, more to learn"

What do you like best?

Contact managment system is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

More mobile functionality would be nice.

Staying in contact with my past clients. That I need to stay in touch more often.

User in Real Estate

"Market Leader is a good system"

What do you like best?

Leads generated from the web site are texted to me, professional look of web site

What do you dislike?

Don't always get direct emails... sometimes I am notified that a client has sent me a direct email, other times I don't know I've been contacted until I log into the email section of the web site.

Web site looks professional and it's easy to keep track of leads.

Market Leader review by Don K.
Don K.

"Market Leader is awesome. I have had it for about 9 years"

What do you like best?

Wide variety of function and especially the search results are very attractive. Clients love it. One of the best attributes is that it keeps up dated with the MLS.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by all the functionality. That is why the Webinar was so helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must try this user friendly program. It is very user friendly.

ease of contact with clients--record keeping

Market Leader review by Kathi M.
Kathi M.

"I have been a subscriber since 2005"

What do you like best?

The entire package of contacts, reminders, campaigns, etc

What do you dislike?

You need to capture valid, verified phone numbers like Zillow so I can call immediately

Recommendations to others considering the product

need to require VALID, verified ph numbers like Zillow as that phone contact is how Zillow gets the connection immediately to the agent

lead generation . My follow up is better since I attended the "Million Dollar pipeline" courses

Market Leader review by Bob H.
Bob H.

"Market Leader keeps us aware of customers who need attention and we easily stay in touch."

What do you like best?

The ease of putting a customer on a plan.

What do you dislike?

We use Market Leader as our CRM, what we haven't found productive is the lead generation tools Market Leader offers.

Our leads are organized and we are able to stay in front of the right leads to build relationships and be able to help people when the time is right.

Market Leader review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Good program, lots of training and opportunities"

What do you like best?

I like the online training and chance to be a part of a facebook group, as well as all of the resources that Marketleader provides

What do you dislike?

I wish there were less things in Marketleader, so I could focus in on the truly beneficial programs better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilize their online training.

Networking, connecting with clients, best strategies for my money.

Market Leader review by linda K.
linda K.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

CRM makes my life soooo much easier. Don't know what I'd do without it

What do you dislike?

The marketing pieces use Silverlight which is not very user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most valuable tool I use

Great tool for keeping track of clients and keeping in contact on a consistent basis

Market Leader review by Holly P.
Holly P.

"Market Leader Reciew"

What do you like best?

I use this from Keller Williams for my Real Estate marketing and LOVE the email markeitng options and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ease of the contact management... I wish it connected to my google calendar better.

The email marketing campaigns are just amazing. Especially all the new HTML options!

Market Leader review by Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.

"its a great product at great cost to keep in touch with your old, new and present clients. "

What do you like best?

its very easy to use and to get it set up.

What do you dislike?

not much. wish had more website look options.

its allowing me to keep in contact with old clients and future clients without much of my involvement.

Market Leader review by Helene K.
Helene K.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Consumer facing website and ease-of-use

What do you dislike?

Price for pro The price for a pro can be a little high month to month anymore end of the training would be awesome

Lead follow up and reminders are the best for staying in touch with

Market Leader review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Long time user - Been sold all along"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, gives me what I'm looking for for a good price.

What do you dislike?

Comes off as a standard template, more blog and video options would be preferred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick, easy, and basic. Does the trick.

Good online landing page and lead generating, the SEO has been good.

Market Leader review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Excellent Real Estate CRM"

What do you like best?

Reminders, Automated Email Campaigns, Automated Direct Mail Campaigns, Custom Postcards and Just Listed Flyers

What do you dislike?

The software can be glitchy at times with duplicate reminders. Ability to integrate teams is a little difficult.

Keeping contact with past clients and potential leads.

Market Leader review by Gene  P.
Gene P.

"Gene Popik review"

What do you like best?

Ease of reviewing client data and auto emails

What do you dislike?

Cannot save email drafts. need easier instructions. Support slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out a way to get customers to respond

ZERO responses - they use my site to review searches, but never answer emails

Market Leader review by Marie R.
Marie R.

"great because I had some leads to follow up with, bad because there was not a phone number to reach "

What do you like best?

I like having contacts to contact in my inbox!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having a phone number. The purpose for lead generation is having accurate information for a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the leads are better than Zillow

building my business

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of inputting new contacts and then being able to assign them to tasks to get reminders to followup and stay in front of my contacts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the mobile application as you can not read your emails on your phone. Have to go to your computer to do so. On the website/email side I do not like that I can't view my emails on outlook. I am not able to flag or organize my emails.

none

Market Leader review by Luis The Realtor G.
Luis The Realtor G.

"Market Leader Survey"

What do you like best?

It allows you to target new and old client in a very professional way.

What do you dislike?

Trying to import a group of client to our CRM is not working

So easy to keep in touch with previous client through they multiple campaigns, and getting repeated business.

Market Leader review by Kimberley G.
Kimberley G.

"I have had ML for several years and have been very happy with your product and services."

What do you like best?

I love that it integrates with my KW and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Wish the leads were scrubbed a little more.

As a full time PC within my MC, ML has the ability to tackle tasks that I do not have time for.

Administrator in Real Estate

"My Friends and Colleagues are Competitors too or I'd Recommend it More."

What do you like best?

HTML editing function. Plus a good set of templates for email responses.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to see the names of all of the actual new contacts in the daily update. For example, if we get 12 returning visits, who are those people? There's also the problem with the ability to customize the banner: with only one size choice, it really limits creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call the excellent customer support.

It's a good platform to integrate MLS and web presence.

Market Leader review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Strong system "

What do you like best?

Good follow up system, easy accessibility, simple features, leads are routed quickly and information is available and accurate

What do you dislike?

Interface would be better, but overall it’s fine

Handling follow up, generating more leads, staying organized and tracking business plans

"Keeps me Organized!"

What do you like best?

I like the reminders, it keeps me on track with follow up!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I dislike.

It keeps me in contact with my clients and allows me to see when they engage with my emails.

Market Leader review by Jenn R.
Jenn R.

"good interface"

What do you like best?

good interface with single home page landing to access all of your CRM data and ability to disseminate info, review targets and see progress of clients.

What do you dislike?

Website is pretty basic if you are using that for company website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product - pricing can be pricey.

CRM and marketing platforms are strong.

User in Real Estate

"Great data management tools for real estate"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of setting up data base structure

What do you dislike?

Difficult to create custom marketing materials

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have users do the Million Dollar Pipeline Program webinar, to morequickly learn how to use the data base system.

Customer follow-up ststemization

Market Leader review by Rodney A.
Rodney A.

"A decent product, could use improvements"

What do you like best?

It integrates directly with my InTouch Pro website

What do you dislike?

The pages and newsletters are visually boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

request more relevant and visually stimulating marketing materials

Capturing more leads. Best benefit is real time notification of leads

Market Leader review by Tom N.
Tom N.

"The site is very easy to use once you get accustom to the many features it offers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and format is user friendly. All my client information in one location

What do you dislike?

client labeling but it is probably there and i haven't explored it yet?

client access is easy and

Market Leader review by Ted B.
Ted B.

"Live person to person Support system is superb"

What do you like best?

the program for organizing and customer followup and the support

What do you dislike?

would like dot loop contact information to automatically interface with market leader

organizing, followup

Market Leader review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Market Leader"

What do you like best?

Innovative marketing strategies, easy to use, reasonably priced and great customer service and technical support.

What do you dislike?

Leads are not required to leave a phone number. However, many people would probably not even register if they had to. I do the same at sites for other products.

I am able to store and quickly access all of my business leads in once location.

Market Leader review by Valerie T.
Valerie T.

"Market Leader has great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the fast response to any questions or problems and the quick resolution.

What do you dislike?

I have no comments. I like Market Leader.

getting qualified leads. Growing my referrals.

Market Leader review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Started since 2011 and love the updates"

What do you like best?

That my buyers can communicate with me without a call.

What do you dislike?

That the website can not have any input with Java Script for my robot!

organizing my business

Market Leader review by Jeremy K. F.
Jeremy K. F.

"Great Database Management!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and nice lay out, dashboard, etc.

What do you dislike?

Trying to manage / update multiple leads at once can be tricky.

Keeping track of contacts is easier.

"Unknown"

What do you like best?

Ability to store all contact in 1 place and ability to import from other sources

What do you dislike?

nothing major, but perhaps the email authorization process gets funky at times, where an email comes through as undeliverable. Would be nice to catch it then and there and not let it come through unless/until verified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

ability to keep my contacts in the loop and updated

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great back end accecibility"

What do you like best?

Has great admin user functionality compared to other sources.

What do you dislike?

Appearance. Not a very good spam filter either.

Lead capturing is key in our business and Market Leader does a pretty good job at getting peoples information and ability to customize.

"market leader review "

What do you like best?

its easy to use .log in is easy finding the leads you need setting follow up is easy making contact with the leads is easy

What do you dislike?

at t his point t here is nothing i dislike about the program

getting leads in a new home or getting their homes on the market and sold

"Great all in one!"

What do you like best?

Lead generation, follow up automated, CRM, marketing - all in one place!!

What do you dislike?

I would like you to integrate with BombBomb email videos and KCM (keeping current matters).

I would also like to see your mobile app more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!!

Closings are happening!

"A Money Hungry Company"

What do you like best?

I don't like it, but they roped me in with a strong sales pitch. The lady who signed me up was kind.

What do you dislike?

This compay only has good customer service if you are a possible customer, once you've signed the contract, they suck

None

Market Leader review by User

"Very intuitive to learn the system"

What do you like best?

Seeing what leads are looking at and how many times they looked at a property

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I don't like. Works well

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pro version is worth it

Staying in contact with plans and reminders

"One stop shopping"

What do you like best?

One place to run my business ! Can’t get any easier than that

What do you dislike?

I’d like More in depth training and webinars

Contacts with database

Website content

Campaignsmarketing materials

Ease of marketing listings

"Old Diverse Solutions"

What do you like best?

Good value IDX for a real estate website

What do you dislike?

I did not get a reply to a billing question after the company name changed. For two months I thought the charges were fraudulent.

Real Estate IDX feed

Market Leader review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Hassels"

What do you like best?

It places contacts in a format to scroll threw.

What do you dislike?

Not able to have preset responses, I want set up responses to send when responding to emails.

n\a

User in Real Estate

"Good source for storage of contacts"

What do you like best?

Central location for customer relationship management.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to auto-time contact schedule by client.

Good marketing tools.

Market Leader review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"important"

What do you like best?

the insights it gives you , really important

What do you dislike?

nothing special , could relate with our softwares

analitics

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

The user friendliness and the ease to use

What do you dislike?

responsiveness and speed.............................

information for the market

Learn more about Market Leader

Market Leader Videos

Learning about Market Leader?

* We monitor all Market Leader reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.