MarketGoo

4.0

Powerful, yet easy to use website marketing and SEO tools. For SMBs, Agencies and available as a White Label solution.

Work for MarketGoo?

Learning about MarketGoo?

Categories

MarketGoo Reviews

Ask MarketGoo a Question
Showing 15 MarketGoo reviews
MarketGoo review by heather f.
heather f.

"Easiest SEO Help I Have Ever Found for a Non-Professional"

What do you like best?

Easy - much easier to understand than Google analytics plus they help me prioritize my tasks. I like that it takes the mystery out of SEO for a non-professional such as myself.

What do you dislike?

I just wished I would have known about this sooner. I feel like I wasted lots of time on tutorials, Google analytics when I did not get the immediate results as easily as with MarketGoo/.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy & results - what more could you ask for?

SEO - my traffic more than doubled in less than a week with simple, straightforward changes I could easily make with my website. I know it sounds a little like I am gushing, but this is the product I was seeking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MarketGoo
MarketGoo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great littleness SEO tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and clear recommendations to really bring your site to the next level. Great tool, great staff, and not has google analytics integration so creates a hell of a dashboard for SEO. We like it

What do you dislike?

It works well for us so not

Much, I guess it sometimes hard to see exactly why a change isn’t fixing but their support staff is super responsive. Seriously not much to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Seriously though, just make sure you have access too all the parts of the website needed to make the changes. Some hosts need extra steps to implement

Just getting a brand new site set up, optimized and built out, these guys make it easy to get ready for The search engines

What SEO solution do you use?

MarketGoo review by Wally H.
Wally H.

"MarketGoo"

What do you like best?

Very easy to understand and great examples

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. Works great and just signed up for another year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to setup and use

Figuring out how to improve our website ranking

MarketGoo review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good tool and support"

What do you like best?

I like that they are very willing to help you out and I like how the tool looks. I find it easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I think that some things are not very clear, it tells me to change the web address to include a keyword, but when I do that, then it doesn't recognize the page anymore. I find that confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help whenever you need it! they are quick responders and will patiently explain things.

If you put in the time, results will come. It's not magic, but they make it much easier than it would be if I were trying to figure out SEO on my own.

MarketGoo review by Servaas R.
Servaas R.

"Best SEO tool "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use (for a non technical person)

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it has everything you need (at least what I need)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need this!

I reached the first position in Google!!!

MarketGoo review by Clinton S.
Clinton S.

"Great Product!!"

What do you like best?

The easy to use instructions and interface they have designed.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be better suggestions of how to increase your presence on social media accounts. The suggestions for search engines has been accomplished, but to make the tool better having social media suggestions would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for agency use to up sell current products or services

I am being able to get my own sites and client sites higher in search rankings through many different ways we didn't even know Google looked at.

MarketGoo review by Dr. Nicholas B.
Dr. Nicholas B.

"Very useful if you have time to make recommended changes. "

What do you like best?

Easy to read interface. Lots of useful analytics and information.

What do you dislike?

Social media signals did not update as regularly as I would have liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the time to make the recommended changes. Otherwise, it will simply be a tool to track your unchanging progress.

We were able to gain better insight into which words our competitors were beating us in online and able to make strategic changes.

MarketGoo review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Informative site to use for self analysis on website"

What do you like best?

The ability to change keywords and tailor those keywords to your site.

What do you dislike?

I wish the site had the ability to complete website tasks for you with guided assistance

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool to keep on top of SEO

We are solving our so presence one day at a time. SEO is a constant work in progress and you need as many tools as possible to stay on top of the completion

MarketGoo review by Gar W.
Gar W.

"Interesting Concept"

What do you like best?

The initial comments and help were of significant value in improving our web site.

What do you dislike?

Then our scores dropped very dramatically and MarketGoo was unable to provide recommendations or guidance on what caused the sudden drop in the score. Without this followup information, we will likely drop this service in the very near future.

We are trying to get higher SEO for out web site to improve sales.

MarketGoo review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Exceeded all expectations"

What do you like best?

The support, the suggestions, the timeliness, the professionalism, the creativity....ALL play a factor

What do you dislike?

feeling guilty about asking so many questions....but that is my problem not MarketGoo's

Recommendations to others considering the product

the support is unparalled

website optimization, SEO ....our site has doubled site visitors, page viewsand page duration in just a matter of 2 months

MarketGoo review by Justine C.
Justine C.

"Solid SEO product"

What do you like best?

The easy to use instructions and interface they have designed is simple for a non-technical expert.

What do you dislike?

Social media signals did not update as regularly as I would have liked.

We are trying to get higher SEO for our website to improve the brand.

MarketGoo review by Administrator

"its the best for SEO"

What do you like best?

Best is asking the compitators and keywords

What do you dislike?

nothing like that actually market goo is easy so no dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

its good for SEO

actually my website ranking is hikeing

MarketGoo review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"great, easy to use product"

What do you like best?

the usability, it's so easy to use, it's very intuitive

What do you dislike?

I didn't run into any problems with it, I have no complaints

I was looking for a tool to improve my online presence, especially in terms of knowing what my competitors are doing and what keywords are right for me, and this tool did exactly that.

MarketGoo review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Learned a few things from MarketGoo"

What do you like best?

The site is very user friendly and has simple step by step instructions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there was a lack of detail as to what specifically needed to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their trial period and see if it works for you.

My website had some errors and was not truly optimized to render good search results

MarketGoo review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Scam, beware! "

What do you like best?

I didn't see any benefits of using the product. The suggestions seemed a bit generic.

What do you dislike?

Automatically charging after trail period ends without proper warning.

After removing app immediately after trial not receiving refund.

This is basically a scam hoping people don't read the terms and conditions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid deceptive apps

No benefits.

Learning about MarketGoo?

* We monitor all MarketGoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories