MarketGoo

Powerful, yet easy to use website marketing and SEO tools. For SMBs, Agencies and available as a White Label solution.

Work for MarketGoo?

Showing 15 MarketGoo reviews
MarketGoo review by <span>heather f.</span>
heather f.

Easiest SEO Help I Have Ever Found for a Non-Professional

What do you like best?

Easy - much easier to understand than Google analytics plus they help me prioritize my tasks. I like that it takes the mystery out of SEO for a non-professional such as myself.

What do you dislike?

I just wished I would have known about this sooner. I feel like I wasted lots of time on tutorials, Google analytics when I did not get the immediate results as easily as with MarketGoo/.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy & results - what more could you ask for?

SEO - my traffic more than doubled in less than a week with simple, straightforward changes I could easily make with my website. I know it sounds a little like I am gushing, but this is the product I was seeking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MarketGoo
MarketGoo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Great littleness SEO tool

What do you like best?

Easy to use and clear recommendations to really bring your site to the next level. Great tool, great staff, and not has google analytics integration so creates a hell of a dashboard for SEO. We like it

What do you dislike?

It works well for us so not

Much, I guess it sometimes hard to see exactly why a change isn’t fixing but their support staff is super responsive. Seriously not much to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Seriously though, just make sure you have access too all the parts of the website needed to make the changes. Some hosts need extra steps to implement

Just getting a brand new site set up, optimized and built out, these guys make it easy to get ready for The search engines

What SEO solution do you use?

MarketGoo review by <span>Wally H.</span>
Wally H.

MarketGoo

What do you like best?

Very easy to understand and great examples

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. Works great and just signed up for another year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to setup and use

Figuring out how to improve our website ranking

MarketGoo review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

Good tool and support

What do you like best?

I like that they are very willing to help you out and I like how the tool looks. I find it easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I think that some things are not very clear, it tells me to change the web address to include a keyword, but when I do that, then it doesn't recognize the page anymore. I find that confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help whenever you need it! they are quick responders and will patiently explain things.

If you put in the time, results will come. It's not magic, but they make it much easier than it would be if I were trying to figure out SEO on my own.

MarketGoo review by <span>Servaas R.</span>
Servaas R.

Best SEO tool

What do you like best?

Very easy to use (for a non technical person)

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it has everything you need (at least what I need)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need this!

I reached the first position in Google!!!

MarketGoo review by <span>Clinton S.</span>
Clinton S.

Great Product!!

What do you like best?

The easy to use instructions and interface they have designed.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be better suggestions of how to increase your presence on social media accounts. The suggestions for search engines has been accomplished, but to make the tool better having social media suggestions would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for agency use to up sell current products or services

I am being able to get my own sites and client sites higher in search rankings through many different ways we didn't even know Google looked at.

Learning about MarketGoo?

* We monitor all MarketGoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories