Marketing Database

3.7

ThinkSmart’s marketing databases support timely, data-driven decision making. We consolidate all information available about customers, leads and prospects to deliver fast, flexible merge purge processing as well as integrated analytic tools to drive insights.

Work for Marketing Database?

Learning about ThinkSmart Marketing Database?

Marketing Database Reviews

Showing 3 ThinkSmart Marketing Database reviews
ThinkSmart Marketing Database review by Derek B.
Derek B.

"ThinkSmart Review"

What do you like best?

I think that programs like Think Smart are an excellent tool for marketers alike. I have found tremendous improvements through my marketing work and using this software has helped me understand and learn more about what my marketing strategies should be like.

What do you dislike?

I find myself struggling with the interface of using the software. I believe that the software has the opportunity to really excel however, I find the programming to be confusing and hard to use at points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the software to create databases and as a tool to maintain your information systems.

I have not really solved any major problems with the software however, I have not been using the program extremely long. I think that the software has allowed me to simplify my use with marketing and allowed me to create databases and information pools that have improved my organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Marketing Database
ThinkSmart Marketing Database review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Trusted name, huge database, needs some upgrades"

What do you like best?

The amount of contact information in this database is astounding and it is easy to use, if you know how to dig through data. Also easy integration with Act-On, straight forward CSV formatting

What do you dislike?

A lot of the information is outdated or flat out incorrect, and the results preview is irritating to navigate (they only show about 10 names/job titles so you aren't sure what you're getting unless you press "Next" over and over again).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow users to see more search results before purchase.

We improved our lead scoring immensely with this product

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

ThinkSmart Marketing Database review by Emily N. R.
Emily N. R.

"No flipping back and forth!"

What do you like best?

Integrates well with our POS, and easy to train on. I appreciate having the SKU info available at my finger tips, time saved = sales made.

What do you dislike?

Help by phone can be slow, but they're responsive to email and CSMs were helpful.

Analyzing gaps in sales, we've been able to adjust our staffing levels based on database info.

There are not enough reviews of Marketing Database for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ZoomInfo Logo
ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.
iDatalabs Logo
iDatalabs
4.0
iDatalabs provides actionable market intelligence by applying data science and machine learning to big data on technology usage by businesses.
PitchBook Logo
PitchBook
Global Private Equity & Venture Capital Data
Factiva Logo
Factiva
3.7
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world.
Contify Logo
Contify
4.7
Contify accelerates sales with account based social intelligence. We deliver real time social intelligence on companies, decision makers, influencers and executive leadership in your CRM. With account based sales triggers on prospects from NEWS, Blogs, Company Websites, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, you can communicate with timing and relevancy and delight the buyer. We also offer APIs to help you integrate social intelligence in your sales software.
Crunchbase Enterprise Logo
Crunchbase Enterprise
Crunchbase Enterprise is a data solution designed to enrich Salesforce accounts, analyze the Crunchbase dataset and pinpoint prospects.
AMZ Alert Logo
AMZ Alert
AMZAlert is an Amazon seller software that monitors all of your ASINs and sends notifications when problems arise so you can fix them before losing sales.
Moat Pro Logo
Moat Pro
Moat is a global analytics provider focused on making brands and publishers more effective. From real-time attention metrics and intelligence to cross-platform measurement and new currencies, Moat offers solutions that make branding and storytelling work better.

Learning about Marketing Database?

* We monitor all Marketing Database reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.